Blackmailed - Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I actually smiled at his reply. Fuck, I had to smile about something. This was complete insanity. Of course there was another email from him.

Natalie,

Your job is two parts, First, make sure that everything seems normal with Devon so that he stays interested and active with you. Write as often as you used to, send pictures like you always have and talk to him like the filthy slut he is used to. As soon as you are done reading this I expect you to send him a nasty picture as you would on any other day. Make sure some of your delicious body is in it, perhaps in your bathroom mirror as you do often do.

Secondly, remember who is in control of you now. Do what I fucking tell you to and if you are rude with me I can make this FAR worse for you and still have fun doing it.

By the way, your tits are fucking sensational. I would love to slide my hard cock between them and fuck them hard and fast. I will write you before you meet Devon tomorrow and tell you exactly what you are going to do for him.

You may now reply back to this email with "Thank you Master" and then you have ten minutes to send Devon a picture.

Get to work whore.

Me

I pressed reply and typed "Thank you Master" and pressed send. Next I went into the bathroom and took my shirt and bra off and then pulled down my yoga pants low enough that they rode the top of my pelvis and not much else. I raised the camera and then brought my free hand up to my breast and cupped and squeezed as I know Devon likes when I touch myself. I took the pic and looked at it. I knew Devon was going to love it but this fucking pervert was also going to see it and jerk off to it and who knows what the fuck else. I had no choice, This was my new reality until I figured out how to change it.

I sent the picture to Devon and got an immediate reply. "Holy fuck baby I can't wait to see you tomorrow. You are so amazingly sexy!"

"Yes you will." I replied. "See me and more!"

I woke up the next morning and not having heard from my "Master" for the last 15 hours I was almost feeling normal. I got the kids ready and out the door and cleaned up the kitchen and was about to leave when I heard my phone ping.

Good Morning Sexy Natalie,

I loved yesterdays picture. So sexy with a touch of class. How does a slut like you pull that off with such ease? Talk about pulling off, I came a fucking gallon looking at it. So yummy.

Enough small talk, on to todays task. When you walk into the file room there will be a desk set up in the back left corner. It was already there, you may have seen it, who knows, you may have got your whore cunt fucked on it before. Bring Devon back to that desk and get him to lean back against the side of it, not where you would sit at it, but on the short side of it. Then, I want you to step back from him and Peel off your top and your bra. You are then going to drop to your knees and get his cock out and suck his cock. half way through you are going to pause and look up at him and tell him, and this is very specific, tell him, "fuck my whore mouth". As this point he will and you will take it like a champ. The only other thing you have to do to complete todays task is to make sure he cums and when he does I want you to take it all over your gorgeous face. I am sure you have done that before, I would bet the house on it.

Please make sure that you read this again and pay attention to the specifics. I will be watching and of course, failure to comply will come with consequences.

Have fun with this Slut, I will be watching.

Me

I will be watching? What the fuck does that mean? Is he going to be in the room? I doubt it, we would surely know if someone else was present. He must have set up a camera or something. Fuck! He would be watching and no doubt recording and if it did not already exist there would not be video proof of Devon and I physically having our affair.

As I was leaving Devon sent me a text.

"Good Morning Sunshine, still on for today? I hope so!! I won't be at my desk this morning unfortunately, I will be running around the building but I will definitely meet you in the file room at lunch if you can make it."

I replied back immediately, beating my Master to the punch. "Good Morning Handsome, of course we are still on for today. I woke up hungry and I am going to devour you. Are you up for it?" I stood there shaking my head. Is that something I would have typed back, absolutely. Knowing that someone else was probably reading it as I typed it was a bizarre feeling at the very least. The strange thing is I was turned on.

Of course I wanted to see Devon but this felt so unfair, him not knowing what was going on, him not knowing that someone would quite possibly be watching. I had to go there and follow a set of instructions and a script and I for a fact knew someone would be watching and I would have to pull it all off anyway. He could be bluffing, unless he installed a camera of some sort how would he be watching? Did I want to risk finding out if I disobeyed him? Fuck.

Devon replied, "I fucking love how you devour me Natalie! I will be there!"

I arrived at work and walked into the building feeling uneasy. Was he watching me now? He seemingly had access to the hospital cameras and my phone and who knows what else. Everyone who passed me I analyzed and wondered if they were the one. Everyone who stopped by my desk all morning I wondered the same. This was fucking torture.

Around 11:00 am my phone chimed and I knew it was my email. I opened the app.

"Thirty minutes to go Whore. Have you loosened up your jaw in anticipation of that big black cock? I am sure you must be used to it by now, how many times do you figure you have sucked his cock now? Twenty times? Thirty times?."

"I have not seen in any of your messages that he has fucked your mouth or that he has cum on your face. Hopefully this will be a special treat for him".

"Because I care about you, I put a box of Kleenex on the desk for you to clean up with. We cannot have you walking out of there looking like a used tramp. I hope his aim is good, it would be a bitch getting clumps of his cum out of your long hair."

"I can't wait for the show to begin. Have fun Cock Sucker!"

I had not even thought about the cleaning up part. Fuck. Devon always came inside me somewhere so clean up was usually pretty easy if you don't mind soiled panties or a cummy mouth. Knowing I would be with Devon in the next twenty minutes had me both excited and feeling a sense of dread. I had to figure out a way to tell him but how?

11:30 am arrived as did the girl covering the desk for me and I got up and started to make the walk to the file room. I was very conflicted, I was about to be with a man I adored but I knew he was not the only one I would be getting off.

I arrived at the door and knocked and it opened almost immediately and there stood handsome Devon with a big smile on his face. He closed the door and grabbed me and kissed me instantly and his lips had the instant effect of making me wet.

I broke off the kiss and took his hand and told him to come with me. We headed to the back left corner of the room and got to the desk and with Devon behind me I took a quick glance up to the ceiling but could not see anything resembling a camera. There were a couple of ceiling fixtures but nothing that stood out to the untrained eye, namely mine.

I got him to the side of the desk and we started to make out again as his hands found their was down my body to my ass.

"I can't fucking wait to be inside you Natalie." Devon said with excitement as the kiss ended.

"I can feel your excitement pressing against me baby, but not today, Mother Nature paid me an unscheduled visit so today, like I told you last night, I am going to give you the best blow job of your life." I said and then kissed him again.

As I moved him back towards the desk he asked me, "Is that what happened to you yesterday?"

"Maybe, but I am not interested in yesterday, I am interested in your cock, right now."

I pushed him back against the desk and he sat on the edge of it and then I took two steps back. In the back of my mind I felt like a fucking stripper as opposed to a lover as I peeled off my top and threw it on the desk.

I made a little show of turning side to side while Devon sat watching me and rubbing his cock through his pants. I slowly reached back to the clasp of my bra and undid it easily with Devs eyes, and my Masters eyes probably, glued to my chest.

I lowered my arms and let the bra slide down them before I tossed it on the desk to join my shirt. I ran my hands up my stomach and grabbed both of my tits and squeezed and moved them. "Fuck you are sexy!" Dev cooed as I took a step towards him.

I sank down onto my knees and reached for his pants and pulled them down in one swift motion. His massive cock sprung out in front of me and I could see the moisture forming on his piss slit as it swung in front of my face.

"Is that what you want?" Dev asked me, noticing I had not taken my eyes off of his cock since it sprung out.

"So fucking badly!" I answered and then reached for his member.

He was as rigid as I had ever felt him and I could feel the warm blood pumping through the thick vein on the underside of his cock. I looked up and found his eyes admiring me and then a tiny red light in one of the ceiling fixtures caught my eye and I must have froze for a few seconds.

"Are you OK Nat?" I heard Dev say and then turned my attention back to him.

"Ummmhmmmmm, Just thinking about how much of this monster I am going to swallow." I answered and then leaned forward to swirl my tongue around his dark mushroom head.

I licked up and down the length of his meat and when I got to the bottom I teased his taut balls with my tongue before licking my way back up to the head. My pussy was soaking wet and in the back of my mind I was thinking that it should not be as this whole situation was completely fucked up.

I took him in my mouth, wrapping my hand around his thick shaft and then began to bob my head up and down him. "Fuck baby your mouth feels so damn good." Dev moaned as I moved up and down, sucking and slurping.

As the minutes ticked by I started to move faster on him, adding a second hand and twisting and turning them as his cock got wetter and wetter from my hungry mouth. I could tell by his moans that he was really starting to feel it and thought now would be the time to take it to the next step. When he started moving his hips in time with my sucking I knew it was.

I pulled my mouth off him and could feel the wetness around my mouth and coating my chin. "You want to move baby? fuck my whore mouth." I moaned as I crawled back a foot or two.

"Fuck Natalie!" Was all he could muster as he stood and shuffled towards me with his pants around his ankles.

He stepped forward and reached for the back of my head with one hand and wrapped the other around his cock. He shoved his cock in my mouth and firmly held the back of my head and he pulled his cock to his right, stretching my cheek out until he popped out of my mouth.

"You want me to fuck your mouth? I will fuck your mouth!" He said through gritted teeth and then thrust back in and did the same to the left side.

This was a new side to Dev that I had never seen and it was apparently unlocked by the asshole currently watching my mouth get stretched out. He thrust back into my mouth again and let go of his cock and now had both hands on my head. He started to fuck my face, not gently, not teasingly but actually fucking it like he had my pussy so many times.

His cock repeatedly rammed into the back of my throat and I gagged on it several times until I relaxed and became accustomed to the intrusion.

"You fucking love that cock don't you!" He cussed again and picked up his pace. I had saliva dripping off my bottom lip and dripping down onto my tits, his cock was simply too big to contain everything.

I moaned my approval and put my hands on his thighs to try and at least slow down his thrusts but it did not seem to do too much. I could hear the noises that were involuntarily escaping my mouth and throat and if anyone heard they would think someone was being strangled.

He let his cock slip form my mouth and I looked up at him. "I am getting close baby, yer so fucking talented!" He praised me.

"Don't stop baby, use my mouth!" I practically begged him.

"You want my cum Nat? You are such a naughty slut today!" He commented. I would not have minded being called that but instantly thought of my pervert Master calling me that several times in the last two days.

"I do, I want your fucking cum Devon, I want it all over my slut face!" I told him.

"Make it happen, make me fucking cum!"

I grabbed him again, stroking him at full speed and feeling the slimy saliva doing its job between my hand and his cock. I sucked on his head while i pumped my head up and down him faster and harder.

"Fuck.....Nat......I am going to......fucking cum!" He exclaimed and I did not slow down a bit.

I took my mouth off of him once I felt him tense up and looking up at him I opened my mouth and gave him a target for his seed. He looked down at me, his eyes hazy and dark as I brought him to the brink of orgasm.

With a final moan he exploded, launching ropes of his thick white mess all over my face. I slowed my pumping to try and control the trajectory and I knew my cunt was dripping wet as I felt his sperm seeping down my skin.

Devon practically collapsed back onto the desk and never took his eyes off me as I smiled up at him and let him admire his mess. "Fuck baby, what got into you today?" He asked me, still admiring the absolutely shambles he had made of my face which was quickly seeping down onto my chest.

"I told you, you made me feel special yesterday and cared for so I wanted to show my appreciation." I told him. "It seemed like you quite enjoyed it, slut?" I said laughing.

"I am sorry baby, I mean, I didn't mean...."

"It's fine Dev, but I prefer Whore!" I cut him off, instantly regretting saying it if Master Pervert had the ability to listen as well as watch. "Can you pass me that box of Kleenex babe?" I asked as I stood up.

Dev helped me clean myself up, concentrating on my chest while I wiped my face clean. Fuck he came a lot, an immense amount I thought as we seemingly went through a quarter of a box of Kleenex. I looked around for a waste basket but only found a paper recycling bin so that would have to do.

He walked me to the door and we kissed for a minute before he let me out as he would leave a couple of minutes after me to not raise suspicions, a bit too fucking late for that I thought.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and saw that I still had about twenty minutes left before I had to be back. I needed some fresh air and headed out the door to the sitting area located off of the parking lot. There was a gentleman there having a cigarette and I thought, I could use one of those. When he looked up at me I asked him if I could bum one.

"Sure," he answered as he looked up at me. "Are you ok Miss, your cheeks are very flush." Well Sir that is because I just got blackmailed into getting face fucked by a cock probably three times the size of yours so yes, I feel a little exerted, I thought as I smiled and accepted the cigarette from him.

"I am fine thanks, just getting some steps in during my lunch hour." I told him.

"Did you fall?" He asked, pointing towards my knees. I looked down and my scrubs looked like I had been kneeling on a dusty floor, which I had.

I laughed in response, I had fucking dirty floor stains on my knees, how fucking perfect. "Must have happened while I was working earlier, I appreciate the smoke."

I sat on the bench as he said goodbye and left. I took my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it and there was already a message from Devon.

"Holy fuck Natalie, that was indeed the best blow job I have ever had. Whatever came over you, please repeat." He said. I laughed and then laughed some more until I almost cried.

There was also an email and I cringed as I opened it.

"Hello Miss I prefer Whore."

"That was quite the fucking display you put on. Much more animated and well acted than I could have imagined under the circumstances." He wrote, did he want me to thank him for the compliment?

"Then I thought, fuck, she is totally into being watched. I mean there is no way that someone under the pressure that you were under, literally sucking cock to maintain your biggest secret, could act that out as thoroughly as you did. I bet you are soaking wet aren't you? Was it the thought of me watching and stroking my cock that did it for you?"

"Well done Natalie, you have inspired me to push you a little further moving forward. For a complete trollop you really are one hell of a woman."

"I will write you again later. Enjoy your afternoon, whew, you are one sexy fucking bitch."

Me.

Great, I have a fan who has been further inspired by my performance. Damned if I do and damned if I don't I guess.

I did not hear from him the rest of the afternoon. Devon on the other hand had written me several times raving about my "skill" and my "throat" and my "lips". Fuck. It did turn me on sucking him off like that, letting him fuck my face and call me a slut. I was wet while I was doing it. Soaking fucking wet actually, to the extent that my panties stuck to me the rest of the day. Maybe Master was right. Maybe subconsciously knowing I was being watched, commanded on what to do and what to say, maybe it did play a part in turning me on. I did not want to think about it any more.

Being at home and into the night time routine was good. It took my mind off of the mess I was in. I took a nice hot shower and got into a comfy sleep shirt and hit the sofa after the kids went to sleep. My husband went up for a shower and a little while later he sent me a message.

"Since we are both clean why don't you come up and get dirty with me?" Oh fuck. Really? I can't do it. Not tonight.

"I am still getting over yesterday honey, can I take a rain-check? Please? I promise to make it worth the wait." I replied and sent him a heart emoji. I will make it worth the wait? Fuck, I am a whore.

Less than a minute after I sent that text my phone chimed and I opened up my email.

"Whore, you sucked the cum out of your boyfriends cock today but you can't put out for your husband? We need to have a talk. Write Devon, as you do nightly, say good night and then write me back, you have five minutes to reply."

I did as he asked and then returned to my email.

"As you know, I did as you asked." I waited for his response.

It came in a minute later. "Click on this link, it is going to open an untraceable chat portal that you are going to download onto your phone. It will be much easier to talk to you there than it will be waiting for emails to be sent back and forth. You have five minutes, go."

Like I said before, he already knew everything I was doing, it did not matter what else he put on my phone now. I clicked the link and once the app had downloaded I opened it up. A message popped up on the screen once it had loaded.

"Whore Master is requesting to chat with you, click below to accept or decline"

Whore Master, this fucking guy!!

I clicked accept and waited.

"Good Evening Natalie, what a splendid night it is, don't you agree?" He started.

"Hi" I answered.

"Cheer up a bit would you. I haven't asked you to do anything that you weren't already doing, yet. The only difference now is that you are making two cocks cum. I am pretty sure you have probably done that before as well. I guess it is three cocks if we are going to include your poor sloppy seconds husband."

I did not respond. How do you respond to that, say thank you?

"Say thank you Master." He typed back. Apparently my thoughts were correct.