Blackmailed - Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Master." I replied.

"Good whore. I see you spotted the camera in the file room?" he asked. "I thought you were going to blow it for a second, then you did. Haha!"

"I did, did you just install it?" I asked.

"This did not just happen over night Natalie. I have been following your affair since shortly after is started and have been preparing ever since."

"So you work at the hospital?" I asked.

"The hospital with all its staff employs 687 people currently. I could be one of those, I might not be one of those. I could be a contractor, I could have been a patient or I could be a simple hacker who got into your phone. Either way, I am never going to tell you."

"Fine, like it matters." I answered.

"Did you enjoy your cigarette today? Did it taste better than that big black cock you sucked?"

"Do you have a problem with it being black?" I asked, not sure what else to say.

"I do not, neither do you apparently. it is such a sexy contrast to your silky white skin." Master replied.

"So what is the end game here? How long is this going to go on?" I asked.

"An impatient whore. What would you do for it to end?" He asked. "Are you gong to blow up your family, Devons family, lose your job to get it to end?"

"You know I do not want to do that, but if there is no end to it then what have I got to lose, except all of that of course?" I then added, "Is it just going to be you watching me fuck Devon until you get bored of it, tired of tugging your dick and thinking whatever it is you think?"

"You do raise an interesting question there. I am not an unreasonable person so yes there will be an end, I just have not decided what it is going to be yet."

I again did not reply.

"Apparently you are a better cock sucker than you are a conversationalist." He chirped back.

"You can hardly blame me, if we were friends you are not a very good one." I replied and regretted saying it.

"Since I have not determined what my end game is I will tell you what I expect from you until I decide, does that sound fair?"

"When will you decide and I will tell you if I think it is fair."

"A week from today and I will have an answer for you."

"Fair enough I suppose." I told him.

"In the mean time you will fuck and suck and do whatever else your husband or Devon asks you to do every time they ask you to do it. How does that sound so far?" Master asked.

"Sounds fine, is that it?" I asked, hoping like hell it was.

"Of course not, you are a whore, you would have done most of that already."

I couldn't argue.

"If it is not proposed to you, either in a text or an email or something similar, I expect to hear about it before it happens. Those boys of yours both like to write you after and praise you for your sexual prowess so you know I am going to find out."

"I can live with that." I replied.

"Stop fucking acting like you have a choice in any of this you fucking slut. You definitely do not want me angry with you. This is not a negotiation" He shot back and sounded serious.

"Sorry, I did not mean for it to sound that way." I apologized.

"I did not mean to sound that way Master is how you address me." He corrected.

"Sorry Master." I replied. Rolling my eyes.

"You should also know that I can track every move you make so do not go anywhere without your phone. If you are at work and need to take a piss, bring your phone. If you need to run out to the store to pick something up, bring your phone. "I forgot it" is not a sufficient excuse and you will be severely punished if you try and evade my surveillance. Do you understand?"

"I understand Master" I replied, the small hairs on my back standing up I hated saying that so much.

"The app you have just downloaded has both audio and visual capabilities. When I tell you to turn one or the other on, you do it, no question."

Fuck, this son of a bitch is getting on my fucking nerves. As if him watching me fuck and suck wasn't enough now he wants to completely control my every movement and listen in to anything he wants? Fuck him!

"I understand Master."

"Lets test that, right now. Don't worry, i do not want you getting caught, that would ruin all my fun. My mic will be muted and I will not say anything." He sent a video request. "Accept the request." He demanded.

My heart started pounding. Surely the video portion of the app works two ways. I am going to see who this fucker is. I pressed accept. The video started and I could see myself in the corner of the screen and then dejection set in as the feed coming from his device was black. He must have seen the disappointment on my face.

"Certainly you don't think I am that stupid do you? lol" He typed. "Now scan the camera slowly up and down your body."

Fucking asshole. I was wearing a baggy sleep shirt, nothing to see here fucker. I did as he asked, almost laughing. thinking I hung out around the house in lingerie? I scanned down and then back up to my face.

"Now show me your panties." He demanded.

Fuck, I was not wearing any. I hesitated.

"You do not hesitate when I tell you to do something, now put your phone down, take the entire thing off and then scan your body again."

Fucking cock sucker. I dropped my phone, pulled my shirt off and grabbed the phone again and scanned up and down my completely naked body.

"Well look at you delicious." He typed. "Not the first time you have done that I am sure, open your legs, I want to see your pussy."

I fucking HATE this man. I did as he asked, opening them as little as I thought I could get away with.

"You little slut, I am pretty sure I saw a glimmer of moisture down there. You love being on display don't you whore."

I don't know if he was wrong or right, but being on display had my heart pounding again. Surely this was just an involuntary reaction to the invasion of my privacy. Scared, worried, nervous, whatever it was it was it surely was a defence mechanism by my body, no way that I was turned on. I need to answer correctly.

"If you say so Master." I replied.

"You are a fucking treat Natalie. I can't wait to watch you do all kinds of things. My cock is throbbing right now and I am going to go and pleasure myself while I watch you take cum all over your whore face. Goodnight Natalie, You know I will be in touch."

"Goodnight Master." I replied and then the video turned off.

I put my shirt back on and tossed my phone onto the vacant love seat. I wanted to cry but I had done so much of that in the last two days that I don't think I could muster more tears. This was now my life until I found out his end game in a week from now.

I only had one more day of work this week, Wednesday, which was tomorrow. Devon was not working tomorrow and with me being off Thursday through Sunday at least I was not going to have to drag him into this any further for the next several days.

That gave me a little bit of relief as all I could care about was protecting the innocent from our stupid mistakes. As stupid as they were, I still could not wait to see him again. Maybe he is right Natalie, maybe you are a whore.

* Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment and rate as you see appropriate. I had a lot of fun writing this and can't wait to get started on chapter 2. Stay wet and hard, until then....

N

XO