All Comments on 'Blackmailed to be Me'

by sissyneko

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rmdennysrmdennysover 4 years ago

a little long but an easy read that held its central premise together with ease! thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Can you do more? Would like to see further developments as this was so well done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Loved this sooo much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
😍

This was absolutely amazing it's like you took everything I've ever wanted and wrote a story about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Big & Black

Dressed in my red fish net full body body body red thong red stripper heels full make up wig red lips and nails.Ready to show off my new red sheer lace dress.I now was going to meet my first big black to suck and have him fuck me.He was all i wanted and more he had a monster big fat hard cock just for me to use.Stripping off my dress and thong he stripped naked.He then placed a collar and leash around me neck.He took me to his as he said play room He sat me on the bed cuffed my hands behind my back.Then cuffed my ankles together and bent me over to bed .He lubed my ass and in went his cock.I let a cry out and he then put a ball gag in my mouth.He went about fucking me harder and deeper.After fucking me for a long filling my ass with his cum.He then started to fuck my face and belly with more cum I am sill his cock hoar with end in sight.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Great story. Really had it going on. The tension within him/her at the beginning was excellent. The conflicted relief of being herself more contrasted brilliantly with the terror of Master's intent unknowable intent.

I'm incredibly puzzled by one detail: where did Master & MasterMe disappear to? I realized at the end, when she explained to Max, that s/he'd signed up voluntarily. I missed the part where she somehow cancelled it or turned it off. I'll have to re-read it to see if it's there.

In any event, a wonderful piece of storytelling. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Overall it was a rollicking read, but the sudden disappearance of the Master was disconcerting.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I liked it. It was a little long, but then it just ended so abruptly, like the author ran out of things to say. I was looking for a part 2, but didn't see anything. Bummer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersissyneko@sissyneko
I am a closeted Sissy that loves all things humiliating. I wanted an outlet for my erotic fantasies. I crave feedback so dont hesitate to send me a message.. If you wish to support my work. Check out my smashwords page. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Sissynek0