Blackmailed to be Me

Story Info
A young man is blackmailed into being s full time sissy.
23.8k words
4.75
79k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers

The bottle was three inches tall with a one-inch diameter, it was orange with a white childproof cap. It was sitting in the middle of the small round table that took up almost a quarter of my studio apartment. I was staring at it. I hadn't changed out of my boy costume yet. It was Monday night and Mondays are always bad, but this one had been worse than most.

I had a system you see, and it worked. Every day I would come home and strip AT THE DOOR. As soon as the door shut I pulled my boy costume off and was ready to transform into the real me. I would leave my clothes piled at the door and rush to the shower. I hate that wait... I smell like a boy and in the mirror, I see a boy as I am waiting for the shower to warm up. Once it is hot I climb in and scrub away the outside world. Climbing out of the shower I am fresh and pink and most importantly a girl.

Today had been rough, there were layoffs, I hadn't been one of the unlucky ones but all my friends at work had been. The bosses favorite had been too. Needless to say, when I screwed up after lunch my boss tore into me. Ranting that Ronald had been fired, but they kept me. I just sat quietly my eyes screwed tight into the carpet. The rest of the day I had been treated like a dead man walking. I expected to be handed a pink slip, but I hadn't.

Riding the elevator down to the first floor and walking the block to the bus stop. I thanked god that I hadn't been fired, I couldn't afford to lose my job. Riding the bus home I remembered I had to go back tomorrow. And now all my friends were gone. I would be alone in that place. That was why I hadn't bothered with the system and was staring at the bottle.

Back to the bottle it was filled with a collection of pills I had swiped from coworkers and friends; An Oxy here a Xanax there. I had been swiping pills for so long that I couldn't identify most of the anymore but I knew if I swallowed all of them I would go to sleep and never have to go back to Baker Williams. I hadn't pulled the bottle out in a long time. Taking a deep breath, I took it in my hands and put it back in the fridge.

Returning to the door I got ready to strip off my clothes. It was time for the system. First my shoes and then my button-down shirt. Socks came next, I always did this in the same order. Socks before my undershirt and then my belt. My belt came off and along with my wallet and keys went onto a side table. Pop the button on my pants, slide down the zipper and let them fall to the ground. At this point I am wearing nothing but my boxer shorts. I despised boxer shorts. I only wore them because they were less offensive then standard men's undergarments. I thought they would make me feel like I was wearing nothing. Instead it felt like a time machine to the fifties. I always ripped those off as fast as I could.

I kept my back to the mirror as I waited for the shower to warm up. It was only Monday and my legs already needed to be shaved. But I did that on Friday nights when I had more time. The shower scalded my skin but that is what it was going to take to wash away the horrible day. Stepping from the shower I looked in the mirror - I was still a boy. Turning the light off I stepped out of the bathroom and looked to the kitchen and the refrigerator. Closing my eyes I turned to my dresser and opened the top drawer.

The top drawer was my favorite place in the whole world. It was a sea of nylon, silk and satin. My hand slid across the top letting the fabrics tickle my palm. A ball of potpourri kept the drawer smelling feminine and fresh. Closing my eyes I plunged a hand deep into the drawer until I hit bottom. I then moved my hand around wiggling my fingers until a pair caught. I opened my eyes before pulling them out, like a kid with those crane games at arcades. Hooked on my finger was a pair of pale yellow thong panties with side ties. They looked like they belonged on the beach except that the ties were lace and the rest was satin.

After wrapping the panties around my body and tying them off I returned to the bathroom. I slipped my hand through the door and turned the light on. Taking a deep breath I stepped inside. A boy stared back at me from the mirror. I slapped the light switch and slammed the door. I avoided looking at the fridge. I could get through this I had before.

Returning to my dresser I opened the second drawer. Bra's of every color filled this drawer. Some matched panties but most didn't. Almost all of them had been picked up at thrift stores and had long since faded from their glory days. I grabbed a yellow bra and wrapped it around my chest. Clipping it in the front and spinning it around before sliding my arms in and hitching it into place.

I considered heading back to the bathroom to check but I was afraid. So instead I went over to my bed and pulled out the box. The box was locked, I had spent a lot of money on this box, it was the most secure fireproof box you could buy. It required a fifteen digit access code. My fingers were shaking so bad that I had to enter the number twice before I heard the lock click open. The case held only two things, well three really, breast forms (My Titties) and a medium sized realistic black vibrating dildo.

Once the breast forms were in place, looked back to the bathroom. Did I chance it again? No, No more chances. I reached in a gripped Mr. Wallace tightly I grabbed the lube from my night stand and slapped Mr. Wallace's built in suction cup to my headboard.

Using three fingers to liberally lube my backside I positioned the plastic phallus to penetrate me. I held my breath as I pushed back feeling it filling me as I went. Feeling the plastic balls press against my taint sent a shiver through my body. I wanted to take it slow, but when I reached back and turned the mechanical cock on I lost it. As Mr. Wallace Vibrated and pulsed inside me I bucked wildly forcing it in and out. The harder I thrust back the harder my clitty got, Before I knew it I had filed my panties with a load of sissy cum.

Pausing to catch my breath, I looked under me. The wet spot in my panties was growing as my clit softened. Reaching back I thrust my fingers into my panties and scooped some cum onto my fingers so I could lick them clean. The thick cum on my tongue sent another pulse through my body and instantly my clitty stiffened. I started pounding away as fast as I could quickly exploding again, and a again scooping it out and eating it. I didn't move from my bed the rest of the night. I fucked myself on Mr. Wallace until I passed out.

TUESDAY

Waking up was painful. I had fallen asleep my Back wedged against the wall and Mr. Wallace buried firmly inside of me. Stretching as I let the cock slip from inside of me my clitty started to respond, but I was too sore for more cock. Turning on the bathroom light I was happy to see a girl staring back at me in the mirror. A tired thoroughly fucked girl, but a girl. Not ready to erase her I went into the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal and ate it. Slurping the last of the milk from the bowl I imagined it was a the cum of a dozen men I was putting on a show for.

Once that was done and I couldn't push it any longer I entered the bathroom and started my shower. Setting my titties on the counter I pulled off my bra and tossed it in the dirty clothes. The shower was still warming up as I untied the sides of my panties. The front fell away but the back was still firmly between my cheeks. Reaching behind me I took a firm hold and started pulling the panties up. The counter kept them between my cheeks and the fabric roughly slid along my asshole. My eyes twitched and my clitty spasmed as they did. Once they were free I twirled them around testing the water once again. It was warm enough, I was about to toss the panties away when I saw the cum stain I had left on the inside of the panties. I brought them to my nose and took a deep sniff filtering the air through the cum stained satin. Stuffing them in my mouth I started sucking the dried cum free from the delicate material.

By the time I climbed onto the number Three-O-Seven, she was gone. My mind had forgotten the joy I felt wrapped in satin and I was back to wearing the boy costume. Entering the office I wasn't surprised to find everyone still talking about the previous days layoff's. I took my seat put on my head phones and started going through the numbers. Baker Williams was an accounting house, I was one of the accountant's.

An hour had passed when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Startled I ripped my headphones off and turned around, Carol was behind me. Carol was a very sweet mousey woman, she worked the front desk. I scared her as much as she scared me, probably more. She set a package down and scurried away.

The package was a box wrapped in heavy brown craft paper. On the outside was the carbon of a courier company with my name and the Baker Williams address. Pulling it open my heart stopped. Sitting just inside on top of everything else was a picture of me standing in the mirror with cum on my face and whore written across my chest in purple lipstick. I felt like someone had ripped me from my body. Why did I do this I said to myself. The picture was the first of many, all of them of me and all of them humiliating. My heart was thumping hard in my chest. Begging me to stop, to give it a moment to catch up. Below the pictures were a pair of bright pink boy short panties, a butt plug and a note. I pulled the not free and opened it.

Good Afternoon,

I hope you enjoy the enclosed. Download masterME, to your phone and enter the below information. NOW...

I ran my fingers across the panties and the buttplug, I bit my lip and then remembered where I was. I was at work, no one here could see these. I extracted the note and closed the box. I read it three times before I reached for my phone. Once they app was installed I logged in. The first thing it said to do was to turn on the buttplug. Confused I opened the box and examined it closely.

"What-cha, got there." The voice boomed behind me. I dropped the box and spun around quickly. It was Terri the office Gossip.

"A new phone case" I cried out louder than I should have while doing my best to keep myself between her and the contents of the box that had spilled under my desk.

"Cool, let me see."

"No" I snapped almost before she could finish speaking. I just sat there not looking at here until she left. Gripping about how I was such a asshole and too bad they hadn't fired me.

Turning back to my desk I dove under the table frantic to find everything. The panties and the buttplug were easy but the pictures scattered. I grabbed all the pictures and piled them on my lap. I shoved the panties and the buttplug between my legs and closed them tightly. Turning back to my phone I watched as the app connected to the anal toy. After 20 seconds of a spinning wheel it announced paired and the app went dark, Nothing happened.

Gathering the pictures up I stuffed them back into the box, making sure the top one was face down. I was about to slip the panties and buttplug under them when the toy between my legs came to life. My phone buzzed as well. I picked it up and unlocked it. As soon as I did the toy stopped buzzing.

MasterME was a messaging app and looked just like any other, the left side was received messages and sent messages was on the right. The messages received were white text floating on a solid black background. My messages, where black text inside a pink bubble, little animated hearts floated up from my messages.

Master - Do you like your presents?

I looked around the office, poking my head up just above my cubicle wall glancing around hoping someone would be looking at me like a movie villain. When no one was I sat back down. I had moved the plug to my pocket and it was starting to go crazy. It didn't stop till I started typing out a message. - Who are you.

Master - Let's not waste time with questions you know I won't answer.

What do you want from me? - Again the toy stopped buzzing when I stopped typing.

Master - Again with wasting time. I think we need to make things a bit clearer... answer your phone.

The toy was buzzing in my pocket, but I didn't know what I was supposed to answer. My desk phone, my company land line started to ring. I didn't answer I just stared at it.

"WATERS!" My boss snapped as he walked past. I jerked my head around unable to speak. "Three rings that is the policy here."

"Yes sir." I mumbled as I picked up the phone. My Boss. Mr. Hughes, stood behind me as I pulled the phone to my ear. "Baker Williams, How can I help you."

The line was silent for a moment all I could hear was the echo of my own breathing picked up by the mic. I started to speak again when I heard it. My voice recorded from in my home. "Oh god yess Mr. Wallace, please fuck me, make me your bitch. I want your cock so bad."

I felt Mr. Hughes behind me more then heard him. I knew I didn't have much choice so I did all I could think of. "This is Daniel Waters, how can I assist you."

"Oh god, your cock fills me. It completes me."

"Yes sir I will get that report put together for you and sent over." I waited a moment nodding my head, my ears filled with my own whorish moans. "Sure thing Mr. Goldstein."

Hughes loathed Goldstein and would avoid him at all costs.

"You have a good day to Sir." I said as I hung up the phone and turned back to Mr. Hughes.

"There are a lot of Accounting firms Waters. Our customers come to us because of our prompt customer service." Mr. Hughes glanced at my screen and walked away. Just as the toy in my pocket began to vibrate violently.

Master - You hung up. Did you not like the performance... No matter back to my first question.

My mind was a mess. I tried to scroll back to see what his first question was but only the last message from each user was displayed. I typed out my response - I don't remember your first question.

Master - Your learning good. Punishment time. I don't like repeating myself. So here is what we are going to do. Take the SissyPussyPlug and your new panties and go to the bathroom. Enter a stall and strip naked. Message me when you are done.

Me - OK

Master - Also carry the toy and the panties in your hands no pockets for you.

Me - OK

Master - Good

Me - I am going now

Master - Hurry

No matter what I said he was going to respond just to keep the toy buzzing. Pulling it from my pocket and gripping it tightly I fished the panties from the box and started towards the bathroom. I was on the far side of the cubicle farm from the restroom. It felt like with each step the Toy would fly out of my hand.

Pushing into the bathroom I froze. The room had a back of sinks on the right and two urinals and two stalls to the left. And right now, the room was packed. The far stall, the handicap stall was my best choice is was twice the size of the other and would make it far harder for anyone to see my clothes piled up. Or my naked feet. I clenched the fist around panties tighter. The toy just kept buzzing faster and faster. The two men at the urinals stepped over to wash their hands continuing a previous conversation.

The first stall started to open and I was almost in tears, people would see my feet and know I was naked. Thankfully before panic completely took over, and before the first stall door was fully open, the second one opened as well. I sighed a deep breath and hurried into the stall. Doing my best to keep quite I stripped off all my clothes. I was naked before all four men left the room. I was about to send off the message that I was ready when I realized something. I had just stripped naked in a room with four men. They didn't know I was naked but that wasn't the point. I knew.

Me - I am naked.

Master - Sir.

Me - What?

Master - I am naked. SIR!

Realizing where this was heading. I dashed off my next reply quickly. - I am naked, SIR.

Master - Good.

A little window popped up on my phone showing my forward facing camera. I was about to type something when a message popped up.

Master - Show me your body.

I panned the camera up and down show that I was naked from head to toe.

Master - Use your mouth to lube up the SissyPussyPlug and insert it. Make sure I can see everything.

The toy stopped buzzing allowing me to slip it into my mouth without chattering against my teeth. I slobbered all over it for a few seconds before pulling it out and inspecting it. It was as wet as I was going to get it. I propped my phone on the top of the commode and turned my back to it. I reached back to spread my cheeks and realized that wouldn't be enough; So I put one foot against the wall about thigh high and bent over. I was very close to falling over but managed to get the plug in and set it firmly before I felt it buzz to life. I was instantly hard and the longer it buzzed the closer to cumming I was getting. Just as I started to feel precum dripping down my clitty it stopped.

Master - Now, put your new panties on, and make a show of it.

I had set the panties on top of my boy costume. I grabbed them and once again turned my back to the camera, I decided to flash the plug at the camera while I pulled them on. I had them up to my knees before I realized they were too small. I didn't bother pushing them down when I reached back for the phone. The Plug buzzed as Master messaged me.

Master - No typing I can hear you.

I looked at the camera with a pleading look before looking under the stalls to see if I was alone. The plug buzzed violently before I shot back up. Master had messaged me again.

Master - TALK NOW!

"The Panties are too small." I said weakly.

Master - Whose Panties. And louder.

"My panties are too small." I said barely a decibel louder than I had spoken the first time.

Master - How about I call your boss and play that recording for him.

"MY panties are too small." I said louder terrified that my voice carried out into the hall.

Master - Good Girl. They are not to small, they will stretch.

Returning the phone to where I had it propped up before I started to slide the panties up the rest of my legs. He was right, they were stretching but they were still very tight. Once I got them fully up and in place they pressed the plug deeper into me as the back of the pink lacy material hugged every inch of my ass and buried itself between my cheeks. My clitty was smashed down and was painful.

After standing in front of the camera for a minute with no word from the other end I slipped two fingers into the panties and adjusted my clitty to relieve the pain.

Master - Get dressed and go back to your desk. I won't need you till lunch. Leave your boxers in the stall, you will be wearing the panties and the plug for the rest of the day.

The thought of leaving my boxers in the bathroom Was terrifying. But I was already wearing panties at work which was also terrifying but at the same time completely amazing. I pulled my clothes on and washed my hands just in time as I was walking away I head someone enter the restroom.

The person on the other end of the app kept their word. They didn't bother me till lunch time. But when he did, it was crazier then I thought I was ready for. The plug buzzed ten minutes before my lunch time. I took a deep breath before picking up the phone.

Master - At lunch you will WALK the two blocks to Sassy Sally's Adult Emporium. Inside you will pay for thirty minutes in a booth on the RIGHT. Once inside you will strip down to your panties and start broadcasting to me. After that you will spend your thirty minutes sucking every cock that comes into your booth.

I sat back in my chair and just stared at the phone. A gloryhole, I had only handled one cock in my entire life and I knew him. Now I had to suck off an anonymous man - Multiple anonymous men. Once I got over that I realized I didn't have a lot of time. We had an hour for lunch and it would take me at least twenty minutes to walk there and back.

sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers