Blackmailing a Christian Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Christian wife finally submit to BBC.
1.7k words
4.47
35.3k
40

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps3lite
ps3lite
517 Followers

That faithful Sunday was a life changing transformation for Xenia. A sexual milestone. She has finally surrendered her body to Jamal, a nineteen year old black kid with 14 inch pussy stretcher. She has admitted to him how she loves his big black cock. The last kiss before she left says a thousand words. No words needs to be spoken between the two. He knew now she was his to use as his personal whore, with or without blackmailing her husband. Xenia also knew that her body is now his to be used sexually and do as he pleases.

And she felt strange that she has never felt so free in her entire life than now. A freedom to let her true self out. Underneath the devout Christian, a mom and housewife, there is an inner slut within her. She realise she didn't have to pretend anymore.

Such irony, her daughter Kelly had also a life milestone. She finally gets her water baptism at her local church, whilst mommy gets a cum baptism. Kelly's milestone was a more noble one than her mommy's. Her mommy's was more of animal lust kind of milestone.

Thursday night is always a prayers night. This time the prayer's night was at Pastor Phillip and Sarah's house.

"Hi Gab, nice to have you and family here with us. Your wife isn't joining us?" Pastor Sarah asked.

"Hi Pastor Sarah, thanks. Yeah no sorry again, she had a late client meeting and she couldn't miss this one out. She sent her regards to you and Pastor Phil." Gab replied. He has the kids with him.

"Ohh...poor girl, she must be drowned with work. She ought to find another job!" She joked.

Pastor Phillip led the prayer group and started with a song and everyone was singing together.

In the meantime, at Jamal's house.

*phackk....phackkk.........phackkk.........phackkk.........phackkk.........phackkk.....

"ohhhhh....yessss.....ohhhhh....yessss.....ohhhhh....yessss.....fuckkk meee....fuck meeee...harderrrrr.....hardeerrrrrr......yessssss!!!" Xenia moans.

She was on all fours on Jamal's bed getting fucked real hard.

"How you love this momma??!" Jamal said to her.

"Yesss.....ohhh.....Godddd.....yesssss.....sooo fucking biggg....I love ittt.....ohhhhhh.....don't stopppp.....pleaseee.....fuckkk that married pussyyyy......ahhhhh.....fuckk meeeee.....giveee ittt too meeee!!" Xenia screamed.

Jamal increased his pace. He had a victory laugh. He pulled her hair back showing his dominant over her. She didn't mind it at all now. She almost came when he pulled her hair roughly in fact. If Gab even try to do something like this to her, she would have punched him in the face. But with Jamal, it felt right. It felt ok. He is entitled to it. The owner of a magnificent black cock that has given her the ultimate sexual satisfaction that she was denied from, all her married life.

He slapped her ass and pinched her nipple alternating between the two. She realised now, this is what she actually needs. To be dominated by a real man. A man that takes what he wants.

Back at the prayer's meeting.

As it was a customary for each member to pray for each other including all their family members, it was Pastor Sarah turn to pray for Xenia.

"Dear God, we pray for you to always protect Xenia from harm and always gives her strength and be with her every step of the way. She is drowned with work and cannot be with us today, so we pray you hold her hands always and bless this lovely family. Amen!" Pastor Sarah finished her pray for Xenia and family.

The only thing that Xenia was drowned with was Jamal's thick cum. She had it in her pussy, on her face, in her mouth, on her tits.

"Ohhhhh.....yesssss......sooooo......deeeeepppp.....I love.....your....big....black cockkkk...." Xenia moans.

Xenia is now riding him reversed cowgirl. She slams her pussy up and down his now sloppy black cock. It's covered with his cum and hers. Her pussy is swollen and frothed with his cum. She had cum dribbling down her chin onto her tits. And she's got cum strains across her face.

*slappphh.....slappphhh........slappphh.....slappphhh........slappphh.....slappphhh........

"Yeahhh...fucking slam that married pussy," Jamal said to her.

"Shittttt.....I'm cumming againnnn..."Xenia screamed.

With that, she came squirting hard and he came inside. Xenia fell on her back on top of Jamal, her pussy spilled his thick cum. Both of them were covered in sweat. Xenia's hair was messy, matted with sweat and cum. Jamal lit up a cigarette and took a deep puff.

"Thanks Xenia....that was good fucking" Jamal chuckled whilst having both her hands feeling her sweaty body.

Xenia was still out of breath. She cuddles next to him and ran her fingers up and down his lean body.

"Yes.....that was....incredible" Xenia said and she kissed him.

She made small kisses down his neck, his nipple, his stomach then she started cleaning up his frothed up cock. In no time, he is hard again. She started sucking him. The phone rang, it was his buddy Dredd.

They were conversing on the phone while Jamal had his dirty black cock sucked by Xenia. He told Dredd about Xenia and how he's getting his cock sucked. It turned her on to be exposed as such. He came in her mouth. She happily swallow his thick cum.

They continued in the shower. She started by sucking him and soaping him. Then he soaped her. Once they both were clean, she turned around and bent herself forward offering her pussy to him. He did not waste a single minute, he charged his cock into her causing her to came right away. He fucked her hard for another half an hour in the shower and he came inside her again for the sixth time that night.

These fuck sessions are happening every single day now. Jamal knows, at one point she would be at her door step without fail. She would come to his house well dressed but she would leave his house looking like a used up whore.

*phackk.....phackkk....phackkkk.....phackkk....phackkkk.....phackkk....phackkkk

Jamal is giving it hard to her. Xenia is spreading her legs, Jamal is on his knees giving it to her from the top.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk yesss....yesssss.....feelllss.....soooo......gooooodd......fuck meeee!!" Xenia moaned.

"Tell me who own this pussy!!!" Jamal asked her still maintaining force and speed.

"Ohhh fuckkk....you do baby.....you own this pussy nowww.....it belongs to you babyyy....all of ittt...ahhhhhh..........oooohhhhh......fuck my pussy like you own it!!!" Xenia moaned.

"Goooodd...give me my phone." Jamal ordered.

"Ohhhh....ahhhhhh.......oohhhhh..." Xenia still moaning while trying to reach for his phone on the bed side.

She grabbed his phone and gave it to him.

"Say hi to the camera baby" He said taking video of her.

Xenia knew she is his whore now to be used, but was still hesitant to have her face ended up on internet. She tried covering her face with her arms. She knew if what she is doing ever recorded on media, it will bite her somehow in the future.

Jamal stopped fucking suddenly.

"W-wwhat....why did you stop? keep going pleaseee..." Xenia pleaded.

She put her hands down, not covering her face anymore when she realised the camera is now capturing her beat up pussy and his majestic black cock instead of her face.

"Did you mean it about me owning this pussy?" Jamal asked.

She nodded.

"I ask again who own this fucking married pussy!?" Jamal yelled.

"Youu do!!! Yesss baby.....this is your fucking pussy, you can do whatever you want with it." Xenia tried convincing him.

"So....that mean this pussy is exclusively belong to me?" He asked.

Xenia paused for a second. The moment of truth. Does she really want to deny her husband sex? She felt a tiny bit guilty. But she remembered how her husband was an unfaithful fool that choses a prostitute over her. And this kid, a black sex god, is obsessed with her. And her husband is well too tiny to ever give her any sorts of stimulation anyway.

"Yes!!! This pussy is strictly only for this big black cock" Xenia replied trying to tease him to continue his pounding.

"Not even your husband?" Jamal asked.

Xenia paused again. It all started because of him she reminder herself again. He deserve this she thought. And to deny him sex is nothing compared to what she had to endured.

"Yes! His tiny dick will not be anywhere near my pussy anymore from now on. My pussy is reserved for only for you to fuck." Xenia said.

"Fuck yeah..." Jamal chuckled and continued pumping with force and speed.

"Now put your left hand here" He pointed at her mound. She obeyed.

The phone captured Xenia's wedding ring on her pussy mound and below it is a big black cock going in and out of her married pussy.

With that he let out a big grunt and came inside her whilst still holding his phone.

He pulls his cock out of her swollen pussy and was followed by string of thick cum. He zoomed in to her hole and dollops after dollops of his thick cum dribbles into her ass crack.

"Sent!" He said.

Xenia looked confused and afraid.

"Who did you send that too?!" Xenia gasped.

"Relax....I sent it to your husband." He showed her what he sent him.

She had to admit seeing her wedding ring next to her pussy cracked open in two by a big black cock turned her on. She read the content of the message. It says:

"this married pussy is now black cock only"

She smiled at him, happy that he's happy.

They fucked for few more hours afterwards.

"I have plans for that loser of a husband of yours." Jamal said.

"What is it baby?" Xenia asked curious cuddling next to him.

"I'm gonna turn him into a full pledge cuckold." said Jamal.

"You think you can make him?" Xenia asked him.

"Why? You got a problem with that?" He asked her back.

"No...I just....think...he's not gonna want to do it" Xenia replied.

"I fucking make him...but you gotta listen to me you hear?" Jamal told her.

"Yes...of course...anything..." Xenia gave him a kiss.

In the meantime, at home Gab was jacking off frantically looking at the video. He was getting hard. He came within minutes. He was confused as to why this is. He curled up in bed crying feeling guilty from the disgusting act of masturbating at a picture of her beloved wife's pussy being fucked by a black kid.

To be continued.

ps3lite
ps3lite
517 Followers