Blackmailing a Christian Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Xenia finally gives in to him.
3k words
4.47
23.1k
31

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps3lite
ps3lite
525 Followers

Few months have passed, by now Jamal demands Xenia to be available much more often during the week. She would come to his house two three times a week where she gets pounded like a cheap whore. He would text her and she would have to be at his door step within the hour. She tried her best to maintain a good quality time with her kids, especially her youngest, Timmy. Occasionally, Gab requested sex, if he can even call it that. At best he would last a little over ten minutes. Although she noticed he has been lasting slightly longer since her pussy has been so stretched out that it offers very minimal stimulation for Gab's puny little dick.

And if he wants to be honest, Gab should have noticed her pussy has been completely stretched out and resized. Xenia would laid there like a dead fish, not knowing if he has already put his tiny little pencil dick inside her pussy.

Sunday came and as usual the whole family went to church together. Xenia was on singing duty that Sunday. She has stopped praying for a miracle to come. She knew there was no way out of this. She just had to see this through. She believes she had to survive this for her kids' sake.

Came Wednesday, there was no text from Jamal at all. He would usually text her to come over every two to three days in a week. But it's already Wednesday but no text or phone call. Xenia felt a bit relief, at least she could have a bit of rest and some more time could be spent with her kids. However, afraid that Jamal would get upset and threaten her to do something worse.

So she texted him:

"hey, do you need me to come over today?"

She had no reply, then she texted again:

"hey, do you want me to come over today?"

Still no reply. Just to be sure, she thought she swing by his place. The clock hits 5:06pm and she made a trip to his house. When she arrived at his house, she rang the door bell but no one came out. She could hear someone groaning and giggling vaguely. She rung again, twice. Then finally Jamal opened the door. Jamal looked puzzled.

"hey, I messaged you if you need me here?" She said.

That came out wrong, she realised, she could have worded it better.

"Fuck you doing here bitch?" He asked looking annoyed. His response threw her off. She realised how it now looked she wanted to come and see him.

Jamal is half naked, only on his boxer.

"Uhm..uhm.. I...I thought....you...normally...would want me here on weekdays....so...so...I thought....and...you didnt reply my text......" Xenia stuttered, not knowing what to say. She didn't expect him to deny her like this.

"Did I text you to come?!?" He asked her.

"Did I call you to come?!?" He asked her again now raising his voice.

"Uhmm...no...you didn't....but....okay that's fine. I'll go home now then" Xenia replied. She felt so humiliated and regretted coming over.

"if I don't text, you don't fucking show up in here slut! You hear me?!?" Jamal snapped at her.

"Yes" She replied.

Suddenly, a teenage girl appeared from behind him.

"Who's this baby?" She asked, wrapping her arms around his body.

She is a beautiful blonde, petit, cheerleader type, blue eyes and fair skin. Her body was fit and tight. Xenia could tell the girl looks after herself. She was wearing bra and thong. She couldnt be more than 19 years old.

"She's nobody, just some old horny housewife, coming uninvited" He snapped.

"Come on baby, I need you back in bed!" She said to him.

With that he slammed the door on Xenia. She felt so embarrassed and humiliated. She felt so angry with herself. Why she even bother coming over. Could this be her body craving the sexual pleasure her husband cannot provide? Could she really miss the rough sex?

The whole week ended up being Jamal free. He did not make any contact whatsoever with Xenia. Gab and the kids were happy to have her more around the house. And she is glad she could be around more for Kelly and Timmy.

On Saturday night, Gab tried to have sex with her. The keyword was tried. He failed, miserably. It felt like a tickle now more than ever whenever he is inside her.

However, Xenia noticed a transformation within her. She is experiencing withdrawals. She is now on second week without seeing Jamal. Each day passing, she is feeling more and more sexually frustrated. She even tried to engage sex with Gab but sex with him was nothing compared to Jamal. She finds herself masturbating every second day. Little that she knows, that this was all a ploy by Jamal to agitate her pussy. He knew by experience, there is no way her body would cope without craving the raw animal fucking he has been giving her the past few months.

Two weeks become three and three becomes four. Her withdrawals have now turned into uncontrollable cravings and obsessions. She masturbated twice to three times a day. Whenever she is masturbating, she always replayed the rough and brutal fuck sessions with Jamal. How he would just take her like a real man takes his woman and fucks her brain out. She came hard every single time.

Xenia becomes very moody and snappy at work and at home. She received a complaint from her colleagues about passive aggressive behaviour over trivial issues. Xenia also are consistently behind on her work. She finds it hard to focus.

At home, she felt sorry for the kids especially, as this is unfair for them to have to see mommy like this. She is also behind with house chores, the family dinner involves more take outs and pizzas rather than mommy's home cooking. The good thing was the kids didn't complain. Although she now has more time with her family, but the kids noticed that mommy's mind often wanders away.

Gab blames her workload for this, little does he know, her beautiful faithful devout Christian wife are experiencing big black cock withdrawal syndrome. In the meantime, Gab was just so grateful thinking Jamal has decided that he is bored with Xenia and now leaving his wife alone. How this could be further from the truth.

Xenia felt disgusted at herself and embarrassed. She has never thought she could go to this kind of low. The sex acts were supposed to be a ransom she had to pay for her loser of a husband's stupidity. But now her body found herself longing to be used by the black kid. She blamed all of this to her husband. If he had not have sex with that teenage girl, she didn't have to have sex with Jamal and therefore would not have ended up wanting it.

She went for another month in this trance but luckily she has Kelly's baptism the coming Sunday. So at least she has an important milestone that she could look forward to. She took her to church on Tuesday for a recital together with the other kids that are getting baptised that Sunday.

Apart from that, the week went as normal for Xenia until her phone dings on Sunday morning. A text message from Jamal:

"Hey momma, come by my place now"

Her heart stopped when she saw the message. Out of all the times, after two months of silence, he could picked any Sunday but that Sunday.

She felt disgusted with herself to even entertain the idea of choosing this black kid over her kid's baptism. She told Gab about the message and Gab being a wimp that he is, gave in with zero resistance.

"Ohh..okay....that's unfortunate.....I mean...I guess, we don't have a choice, do we?" Gab replied.

"The baptism is at three, if you go now, maybe you can still make it?" Gab tried to help being a sissy of a husband he is.

"Fine." She said, thinking how the father of her two kids are so fucking weak. It made her think about whether she wants her kids to be fathered by such a weak man.

With that she replied "Ok" to Jamal and got herself ready. She couldn't believe her heart raced getting ready to see Jamal. She chose a lacy black lingerie with black g-string, which she knew it was one of his favourite.

She went downstairs and see Kelly.

"Hey honey, you all ready for today?" She asked.

"Hey mom, yeah I am. Where are you going?" She asked looking confused.

"Hey look, there is a very important client wanting to have a look at this high end house I have been putting in the market. It's gonna be a huge deal for me and the company. I'm just gonna run for a quick hour or so then come back. Don't worry, I wont miss it baby, I'll be back before lunch." Xenia told her, she knew that was not going to be possible.

When he was fucking her regularly, he would spent four to five hours pounding her with only short breaks in between. He hasn't seen her in a couple of months, there is a good chance this could dragged much longer.

"Okay mom, good luck with the sale today then!" Kelly replied.

"Thank sweetie" Xenia kissed her on her head.

Xenia took the car key and left for Jamal. On her way there, she couldn't believe how soaked her pussy is. She told herself to keep it together when she sees him. She didn't want Jamal to know her true feeling.

She finally got to his place and ring the doorbell. Jamal opened the door and smiled at her.

"You missed me momma? Come on inside" He said grinning. He walked away leaving the door opened.

Xenia walked in to his house. As how she remembers it, it was messy, stank and damp. He turns around and unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. There it was. The 14 inch of black snake her body has been craving for. The length, the girth, the veins, the purple head and the big black balls. It stood proud. Proud like the owner of this magnificent cock.

She went down on her knees and wasted no time slobbering and sucking his cock. Xenia was giving this black kid a sloppy nasty blow job behind his front door. He grabbed her hair and forced more of his cock into her throat. Her chin are now dribbling with her saliva. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and told her to follow him to the his bedroom.

Few hours went by and Gab has tried calling her but she didn't pick up. Around lunch time, she finally picked up the phone.

"Yes?" Xenia said.

"Hello darling, are you gonna be much longer? It's already lunch time now and we don't want to be late for church." Gab said

"Don't worry, tell Kelly I'll be....mmmpppffhhhh....mppfhhh....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....there....ohhh fuckkkkkkkkk!!...." then the phone cuts off.

He could figure out what was happening. Suddenly, his phone rings. It was Xenia.

"H-hello?" He said

"Yooo old man." It was Jamal.

"I heard congratulations are in order for your daughter's baptism today?" Jamal said.

Gab was stunned receiving the non hostile comment from him. He could hear him trying to catch his breath.

*squeakkk....phackkk.....squeakkk....phackkk.....squeakkk....phackkk.....squeakkk....phackkk.....

"ohhhhhh......mmmffhhhh.....ahhhhh........oohhhhhhh......."

Gab could also hear the bed creaks and slapping noise in the background, followed by a woman's loud moaning and howling, which is none other than his beloved wife.

"I-I..... thank you Jamal....... If you don't mind, today is an important day for us, and would be much appreciated if she could have her mommy back this afternoon." Gab said.

"I can't promise you, but I'll try" With that he hung up.

Jamal wasn't trying to be nice. He wanted to let Gab listen to Xenia's moaning. It was pure malice.

An hour later.

"Ohhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhh......" Xenia moans while riding him hard holding the headboard. He put his arms around her waist. Where occasionally she would move her waist back and forth to grind his big cock.

"Are you a naughty wife?" Jamal asked her.

"No....ohhhhh......I'm.....ahhhhhhh......not" She replied not stopping for one beat slamming her pussy down that big fat veiny cock.

"You are such a naughty wife, your one and only daughter is getting baptised but here but instead of being there for her, here you are in my house grinding your married pussy on my black cock!!! Hahahahah!!" Jamal laughed.

"Nooo....ohhhhh....that's not........ahhhhh.....trueee........ you.....ohhhh....made......ahhhhhhh....me.........ohhhh fuckkkk.....to come.....here" Xenia tried to reply.

"Well, if you told me, I would have asked you to come another day" Jamal replied with a smirk on his face. He obviously lied to her.

"Noo....ohhhhh....don't.....ahhhhh.....do.....this.....ahhhhhh.....to me......don't ohhhhhh....turn this......ahhhhhhh....around......I...had...ohhhhh.....no......choice....ahhhh" She answered.

"No momma, I would have let you go to her baptism, if I knew" Jamal replied.

"Nooo...ohhhhh....you fucking liar.....aahhhhh" Xenia responded whilst she grinds his cock back and forth even harder.

"Admit it, you missed my cock inside of you dontcha? You missed the way it tears up your tight married pussy. I bet you've been craving this, that's why you here. You didn't even try to say no to me when I told you to come over" Jamal said.

She felt so dirty, he was right. Her pussy is now gripping his cock even harder. The thought of riding this kid's fat black cock, while her family is waiting for her at home to go to Kelly's baptism felt so wrong but turned her on even more for some twisted reason.

"No....ohhhh....i....dont miss....ahhhhhh this....." Xenia denied it whilst picking up her pace.

"Dont you fucking dare lie to me bitch!" Jamal raised his voice. He can sense her pussy gripping harder.

With this he held her waist and thrust his cock hard into her pussy meeting her push down. He made a fast and hard thrust. This sent Xenia into an overdrive.

*phackk....phackkk..........phackkk..........phackkk..........phackkk..........phackkk......

"Fucking admit it!!! Do you like my black cock???!?" Jamal yelled at her whilst fucking her harder.

"Ohhhhhhhhh....fuckkkkkkk......ohhhhhh Goddddd.....fuckkkkkkk" Xenia moans.

She could feel it, this is it. He has break her in. The minute she feels his big black cock inside her again, she was already defeated. The multiple orgasms he had given her the past hours have been more than enough to finally surrender. She knew there is no way she could survive another long abstinence of his big black cock. The frustration, it felt worse with Jamal than with Gab. With Gab, she didn't know what she didn't have. Gab never had much to offer in the bedroom anyway.

But Jamal was different. He could provide the sexual satisfaction she has been depraved from for as long as her married life. Boy can he deliver, she thought.

It's time to surrender to this black kid. A kid half her age, only few years older than Kelly. A kid blessed with a magnificent 14 inch pussy stretcher veiny thick black cock. It is time to admit submission.

"Yesssss....ohhhhhh.....Yesssss.....ahhhhh.....I....ahhhhhh.....loveeee.......itttt....ohhhhh my fucking Godddddd.....I'm gonna cummmmmmm!" She let out a massive orgasm, her pussy bursting like a dam all over his cock.

"Hahahaha....you missed my big black cock inside you momma?!?" He asked again trying to build her up.

"Yessssss....ohhhhh......yessss....I missed......your......big blackkk cockkkkk.....ohhhhhh fuckkkkk" Xenia responded shaking from a massive orgasm.

"Tell me how much you love my cock!!!" Jamal said increasing his power and speed.

"Aaahhhhhhhh.....ahhhhhhh.....I fucking love your big...ahhh....blackkkk....cockkkkkk....fuckkkk meeeeeee........!!!!" Xenia screamed.

A devout Christian wife, a church singer, a spoke person for Christian Women Association, a three time award winning real estate best salesman, is now submitting herself to the black kid.

In the meantime at home, her family is ready to go. Gab has been leaving text messages on her phone:

1:02pm: "Hey babe, kids are almost ready, are you gonna be home soon?

1:56pm: "Hey babe, the kids are ready to go. You far away?"

2:13pm: "Sorry babe but Kelly is getting anxious, any chance you can tell Jamal, just for today?"

2:41pm: "Sorry babe, we have to go now, we hope we see you at church? I'll save you a seat".

Gab's phone suddenly dings. A message from Xenia:

2:43pm: yes. meet there.

Jamal finally has finished with her, after coming four times inside her pussy and once on her face. When they were finished, Xenia kissed his sloppy black cock.

"What have you turned me into?" Xenia said looking down, feeling so humiliated. He has finally conquered her.

"I told you it's only a matter of time momma....now you better get going, cos you said you gotta be at church" He replied with a victorious smile.

"Unless you want to stay for more of this?" He asked her while holding his soft but still huge black cock.

"I cant.....I have to go....I promised my daughter I will be there." Xenia answered, indicating to him she would have stayed for longer if it wasn't because of Kelly's baptism.

He told her to leave her g-string behind because he wanted her to go to church with his cum dribbling out of her beat up and swollen but satisfied pussy. She obeyed him.

She then leave for church and managed to get in mid way of the ceremony. He had the biggest smile on his face because he knew he had conquered her. She is now his.

"Is mommy gonna be here soon? We are already late" Kelly said. She didn't look too happy at all.

"Yes sweetheart, mommy will be here. She will meet us here. She said sorry, the meeting got draggy." He told her.

Five minutes before Kelly got up the altar, Xenia arrived at church and quickly found a seat. Kelly was happy that mommy could make it when she saw her in the congregation. The entire time she sat in church, her pussy spewed Jamal's cum and ended up leaving a stain on church's seat. She kissed Kelly and gave her a warmest hug when it was done. She kissed her with the same lips she used to wrap her lips around Jamal's big black cock. They took a family picture in front of the altar whilst her pussy has not stopped dripping his cum down her legs.

To be continued.

ps3lite
ps3lite
525 Followers