Blackmailing a Christian Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Controlled by a black teen.
3.4k words
4.43
31.5k
44

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps3lite
ps3lite
523 Followers

"Yesssss... yessss... fuckkk me... fuck me harderrrrr... useeeee meeeeee!!!" Xenia is on her back spreading her legs up in the air in Jamal's muggy room. She is on her fourth orgasm for the afternoon.

Jamal is pounding her pussy real hard. They have been at it for hours.

"what are you?" Jamal asked her whilst pounding her pussy with force and speed.

"ohhhh... aaahhhhhh... i'm... ohhhhhh... your... ahhhhhh... whoreeee!!!" Xenia moaned.

"Yes that you are momma... you are a whore. You are my nasty married whoree!! Jamal said to her whilst picking up his pace.

"yessssss... useeeee meeee... ahhhhhhh... fuck me like a whoreeeeee... ohhhhhh... im... cummingggg!!" Xenia came.

"Fucckkkkkk... arrhhhhhhh... !!" Jamal growled and came inside her pussy. He came in total three times today. Her pussy is now full of his cum.

"Ohhh Goddd... thanks baby... that was fucking amazing" Xenia said still trying to catch her breath.

"Now, don't clean this pussy up you hear? I want you to go home and get your sissy boy to clean your pussy." Jamal instructed.

It sounded real nasty, she never have thought of taking it this far. But the idea of this nineteen year old kid making her fully grown man her call husband to clean her destroyed pussy full of his cum was such a turn on.

"Ok" Xenia obeyed.

Then I want you to tell me all about it next we meet.

Xenia put her panties on to make sure she can keep his fresh cum inside. Her used to be tight married pussy has now becoming more like a whore's pussy, stretched and gaping wide. Jamal had ruined her for good.

Once she got home, she called Gab into their bedroom.

"Yes honey?" Gab said meekly.

Xenia is now standing on the side of their bed with nothing but her panties on. He had a hard on seeing Xenia like this.

"Ohhh" Gab started smiling.

"Come here" Xenia signalled him to come closer.

Gab started undoing his pants and took his little dicklet out.

"No no no no no... you got the wrong idea hun, get down on your knees." Xenia commanded.

She feels so powerful ordering her husband around like this.

Gab felt confused, but obeyed and kneeled down anyway.

Xenia slowly pulled down her soaked panties.

"Jamal wants you on clean up duty... but before that... " Xenia picked up her phone and rang Jamal.

"Hey babe... turn on your video call" Xenia said.

Xenia pulled her phone away from her to give a view for Jamal.

"Hey babe, thought you would want to watch him clean your mess?" Xenia smiled at him.

"Good girl, momma, you surely earned brownie points from me" Jamal complimented her going beyond her call of duty.

"Come on, clean me up!" Xenia commanded lifting one of her legs up onto the edge of the bed.

Gab felt so humiliated but complied anyway. He can't deny his tiny 4 inch pinky dick is having a massive hard on. He slowly approached her gaping pussy. He could see Jamal absolutely destroyed her pussy. It looked red, swollen and matted with cum. The smell was very pungent and rather revolting.

As his mouth about to comes in contact with her pussy, she made a push that caused a thick dollop of cum drops into his open mouth. This startled him a little and he proceed by sticking his tongue out and started lapping her used pussy.

Her pussy lips were trying its best to contain the gooey cum so all Gab had to do was to give the inside a few flick with his tongue and thick curd like cum was flowing out of her pussy and into his mouth. It was still very warm. This is the first time he ever tasted cum before.

*slrphh... slrpphhh... slrphhh... slrphh... slrpphhh... slrphhh...

Gab lapped her pussy like a hungry dog. Occasionally he wold gag although the taste wasn't as bad as he thought to be, the idea of eating another man's cum out her wife's pussy was a bit much.

Jamal laughed his head off and appraised Xenia of her wild idea. After he finished cleaning her up. She bent down and picked up the creamed panty and told him to lick the creamed spot. He obeyed and lapped it up as well.

Never in a million years he thought his stupid little action could destroy everything he had. It is too late now, he knew Xenia belongs to him now. Once done, she went to the shower and told Gab to sleep with the kids. It was one wild day she thought to herself.

In front of her kids, she tries to keep everything as if nothing happens. Although she limits unnecessary conversation with Gab in front of the kids. Behind closed doors, she maintains a clear distance from Gab. Now that they don't share the same bed any longer, makes it easier to keep the distance.

Few days have passed and Xenia as usual is using her lunch break to see Jamal.

"ohhhhhh... ahhhhhh... ohhhhh... myyyy... goddddd... loveee... your cock... ahhhhh... ohhhhhhh... yesssss... yessssss!!" Xenia moans while straddling him.

*squeaks... squeakss... squeaks... squeakss... squeaks... squeakss...

The bed squeaks and creaks.

Their bodies were covered in sweat. Xenia especially as she has been working Jamal's cock real hard.

"Come on momma, grind it good, work your pussy!!" Jamal said to her with both his hands around her hips whilst occasionally slapping her round ass.

He is happy with the progress he has made so far with this hot trophy milf. But it is now time to move her on to the next step. His end goal is to turn this respectable, strong, devout Christian wife into a submissive breeding black cock whore. His grand plan was to put a black baby inside her belly and once she give birth, he wants to start passing her around his homies to be black bred.

The idea of seeing her feeding his black baby from her tits whilst having another black baby in her belly again by his homies sets him off.

"Have my black baby momma." Jamal broke the subject.

He noticed a slight squeeze on his cock when he mention baby. The thought of her carrying this black nineteen year old's baby sends shiver down her spine. A black baby at that.

"Ohhhhhhhh... babbyyy... aaaahhhh... sorrryy... ooohhhhh... i can't... oohhh fuckkkk... it will destroy my family... ahhhhhhh... my kidsss... ohh fuckkkk... ahhhhhhh... " She responded without slowing down.

He knew he needs to break her mind by planting the seed into her mind.

"come on mommaa... you know you want to... imagine having my black baby inside this belly" He rubs her flatten belly whilst she still rides him hard.

"ohhhhh... ahhhhhhhhh... sorrryyy... babyyyyy... anything... but... thattt... it will... ahhhhh... destroy... my life... ahhhhhhh... i'll lose... ohhhhhhhhhh everythingggg... ahhhhhh im cummingggggg!!!" Xenia came hard.

She fell forward onto his sweaty lean chest.

He tossed her around like a rag doll and continued giving it to her missionary.

"I'll give you time momma... soon... i'll have this belly swollen with mine" Jamal responded.

With that he let out a loud growl and came inside her. Over the next few weeks, he kept on hammering her about having his black baby. She kept on turning it down. She knew once that line has been crossed, that's it. She must be willing to loose everything. Her kids, her career, her church, her ministry. Sex was never better but the fear of losing everything still triumph her regular orgasms.

It was Thursday. Xenia had to rush to work as Timmy's school is holding a parent teacher night in the evening. A quick session where the class teacher provide evaluation to all of the students to their parents in a one on one. Each parents were given a material to prepare for the Q&As. The session will then followed by school play where Timmy is taking part as one of the characters in the play.

She was running late because she was busy getting the costume ready for Timmy. She decided to skip breakfast as the time is already 9:37am. She has an early meeting at 10am and she knew with the morning traffic, it would be very tight. She told the kids, daddy will drop them to school.

She normally takes her birth control pills in the morning after breakfast because by 3 o'clock in the afternoon, her pussy will be so full of cum and one tiny accident could destroy everything. But as she was in such a rush, she completely forgot about it. She managed to get to the meeting just over ten minutes late. She apologised but everything went pretty smooth. She did her part and her boss was happy.

Come lunch time, she picked up her keys and drove straight to Jamal's. The morning rush and the way the meeting went made Xenia a little more hornier that day. She pushed him down onto the sofa whilst she slowly undress for him. She sways her hips following the hip hop music he had on.

Jamal sat down on the sofa admiring his trophy milf. How far she has come from stuck up arrogant almost racist bitch, to a submissive horny cum slut for his big black cock.

Her work dress fell onto the floor as she finished unzipping. She had a black see thru lingerie set for him to enjoy.

"yessss... oh my goddd... yesssss... fuckkkkk... ohhh shiitttt... im cumminggggg!!!" she screamed, as Jamal is pounding that pussy hard from behind.

She was on all fours on his bed. Her face is half buried into the dirty mattress whilst propping up her married pussy in her offering to this black god.

Suddenly she remembers she hasn't taken her pills in the morning.

"Jamal baby... shitttt i forgot to take my pills this morninggg... please you have to pull out... please baby... i'm serious." Xenia sounded genuinely worried.

Jamal could not believe his sheer luck. It was what he had wanted all along handed to him on a silver platter.

Noticing Jamal looked happy when she told him she had forgotten to take her pills, she repeated herself trying to make a point.

"babbyyy... im not kidding... i'll do anything... pleaseeee... ohhhh... ahhhhhh... fuckkkkk... you... gotta... ohhhhhh pulll... ohhhhhh... ahhhhh outttt." Xenia was nearing another colossal climax.

Jamal had an idea. He suddenly pulls out.

Xenia felt so empty.

She turned around looking at him, feeling frustrated, as she was denied a waterfall orgasm. She knew why he pulled out.

"If you let me put a black baby inside your belly, I would consider it fair and square. I'll give your loser pathetic hubby all of the original tapes him fucking all sorts of skanky sluts. And you don't owe me another cent." Jamal told her.

"Wait!... what did you just say? Did you just say tapes? You mean he did it more than once?!?!" Xenia was fuming.

"What? you didn't know? Momma, these little girls know him by first name... he's a regular." Jamal added.

Xenia thought about this long and hard. One time was bad enough already, but Gab just had to be this stupid. He ruin her marriage, her life.

This offer to settle the deal could be the exit she has been waiting for. She could just have his baby, donate the baby to a nice couple and just move out of town to avoid any complications. She thought of her marriage, her family, her kids.

But then she came into a realisation that her marriage is definitely over the day he sold her to this black kid. That if all of this goes away, she will be just putting on a show to her kids. So somehow she is lying to her kids each day. Her parents, her sisters and her in laws are going to pick up the vibe soon enough from the get together that Gab and her are over. So there is actually nothing else for her from her current life. Her ministry and church would soon cast her out anyway, when they find out she is most probably filing for divorce. Her career is going to follow suit definitely, as her boss is one of the Church board members.

This is it, she thought, the moment of truth. There was a way in going under the radar with carrying sexual activities outside of marriage, even with a black teenager half her age. But to carry his black baby, this is the ultimate taboo. Absolutely no turning back now.

Instead of fear, she felt relieved, she felt free, she felt she can be herself. She has clarity. To live her life to the fullest. She has given much for her little family, she serves the church tirelessly. She looks after two kids, she works, she does school pickups and drop offs. She never asked for anything back or even a little me time in the day. She has been sexually depraved by her weak little sissy husband, Gab, all these years.

For once now, she felt wanted, needed. Someone just cant stop keeping his hands off her body. Hands of a black teenager that happens to be the owner of a magnificent big black baby maker that wants to pulverise her married pussy everyday until she gets pregnant. Whatever it takes. He is not a boy. He is a man. A real man. A bull, a black strong young bull that has one purpose only and that purpose is to breed her. He grabs life by the horn. He takes what he wanted. He wanted her even though she belonged to another man. That didn't stop the young black bull to take it away from the man. Because that man is weak. A sissy. A dicklet. A cuckold.

She knows now. She wants it too, no, she needs it.

She couldn't look him in the eye, she felt ashamed for wanting it just as bad. She is the mature one, she should have the moral compass to say no to this black kid. But her lust was just too much for her. She wants him now. She wants him bad. She wants to be his sex slave forever.

"I know I am your whore and my marriage is over. I know it. Once my marriage is over, my family will soon fall apart. There is a good chance I would lose my kids. My parents will despise me. All thanks to him. He did this. He destroyed our happy little family. Over that prostitute. This is on him." Xenia exclaimed.

"You know what, baby. Do it. I don't even care about the debt anymore honestly. I couldn't care less even if you post his videos on the internet. I will still let you put a black baby in me. For every black babies you'll be putting inside my belly, it will serve as a painful reminder and public humiliation for him. Fuck him. You own me now, I am yours to do whatever you want. I will submit to you. I am your whore. Now, fuck me and give me my black baby!!" Xenia said giving Jamal full access of her unprotected pussy.

Xenia climbed back onto his bed and on all fours.

"I have plenty of whores to fuck momma... what makes you so special? Jamal taunted her, trying to get her in the mood.

He then slammed his big black cock inside her wanting pussy and started fucking her.

"ohhhhhhh... yessssssss... ahhhhhhh... I... wanttt... ohhhhhh... to be... your... number one... ahhhhhhh whoreee... pleaseeee... let me be your number oneeee... whoreee... ahhhhhh... ohhhhhhh... I'll do anything you ask me too."

Xenia responded.

"Fuckkk yeahhhh... do you want to be a number one whore?!?" Jamal asked still ploughing her pussy real hard.

"ohhhhh... ahhhhhhh... yessssssss... I doooooo... make me your number one whoreeee!!" Xenia screamed.

"I will whore you outt to my hommies... they will pay me to use you... and you'll fuck them bareback you hear me?!?" Jamal asked.

"Yessss... ohhh Godddd... I'll do ittttt... I'll fuck any black guysss you want me to... ohhhhhh... ahhhhhh... all bareback... they can cum in my unprotected pussy... ahhhhhh" Xenia responded.

"You will be properly bred... you'll be black bred!!" Jamal laughed.

"oh my goddddd... yesssssss... give it to meee... ahhhhhhh... I want ittttt... I want it so baddd... ahhhhhhh... I'll give you as many black babies you want... ahhhhhhhh... my womb is yoursss... ahhhhhhhh... I want to be a black man's whoreeee!! Xenia howled.

He pulled her hair with one hand and roughly squeeze one of her tits.

"no turning back momma... everyone will know that you chose blacks over your wimpy chinks hubby... " Jamal said.

"ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk... yessssss... ahhhhhhh... I dont care... ahhhhhhh... do it... cum in my unprotected pussy... ruin me... ruin mee foreverrrrrr!!!!" Xenia screamed.

"breeeeeeeeeeeeed meeeeeeee!!!" Xenia then let out a huge orgasm.

With that Jamal unleash a powerful thrust into her unprotected womb.

"fuckkkkkkkkk here it comesss you whoreeeee... have my black babyyyy!!" Jamal grunted.

Waves after waves of his hot cum floods her womb.

"yessssss... give me my black babyyyyyyy!!! Xenia moaned.

They fucked two more times that afternoon before Xenia had to leave to the parent teacher event at Timmy's school.

"Godddd babyyy... if I knew pregnancy sex does this to you, I would have let you knock me up earlier" Xenia said whilst kissing her young bull.

His cock felt different today, it felt much harder, he fucked much harder. Her pussy is sore, but well satisfied.

"I'm gonna keep cumming inside that pussy until you're pregnant you hear me momma?" He told her.

"no more pills, you fucking flush those pills down the drain you clear?" Jamal commanded.

"yesss baby... yesss... no more pills from now... I'll flush it out. Don't worry. I never thought about having another baby... but... the idea of... being... bred... being black bred by you... it... it sends shiver down my spine, my pussy gush just thinking about it. I want it." Xenia answered.

"hahaha... gooodd girl momma... now you dont ever clean that pussy up you hear? I want you to go to your little boy's school with your married pussy full of black man's cum. I want it dribble down your thighs and legs while you sit there watching your son's play." Jamal said to Xenia.

"shiittt... imagine cheering for your boy from your seat knowing you might already be pregnant with my black baby... it's so hotttt!!" Jamal laughed.

Xenia felt her pussy gushed hearing him said that. It was so nasty but felt right. She could only smile.

"babyyyy you are so baddd" She purrs.

"Sorry baby, I really have to go. I see you tomorrow same time again?" She asked.

"I'll be here momma... I'll reserve my black balls all night tonight... so when I empty them tomorrow... it will fucking flood your eggs in your womb!!" He told her.

"promises promises" Xenia replied.

"I'm gonna hold on to that." She teased him.

"I'll be counting on these bad boys." She said while grabbing his black balls with her left hand and made her way up and down his shaft. Her wedding ring glistened with her hand wrapped around his black cock. Jamal told her how much he enjoys the sight of her wedding ring around his cock.

Jamal smiled. He loves it when Xenia talks dirty to him. So he was fishing her out.

"what you want them do momma?" Jamal teased her already knowing the answer. He just wants her to say it.

She smiled at him and kiss his black balls.

"I'm counting on these to produce my thick baby maker... " Xenia said referring to his balls.

"And I need this bad boy here, to hose them baby makers into my unprotected womb. I want my egg to be drowned in your cum everyday. I don't want to let a single day goes by without your cum flooding my pussy. I want it so full that your cum is dripping out my pussy constantly... until we know for certain there is a black baby growing inside of me. I need it... I need this to happen. I need to be black bred" Xenia told him holding his black shaft.

Jamal laughed out loud.

"hahahah... that's my whore... I will turn you into a breeding whore... no turning back momma." Jamal responded.

"yess... I know baby... I'm all in. I'll be your breeding whore" Xenia answered.

To be continued.

ps3lite
ps3lite
523 Followers