Blackmailing a Family Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," he said, confused. "You're not mad at me? For forcing you?" Could it really be that easy?

Mr. Jammil reached back for his ass and took Arthur's cum in his fingers. He licked it, sucked it. "Fuck, so good."

"You like my cum?" Arthur said, surprised.

"I would drink a gallon of it," Mr. Jammil smiled at him like a wolf would smile at a rabbit. He got up and walked towards Arthur, passing him and going for the computer on the stand. He opened it, turned it on and pointed at the screen. It was divided in four, showing different parts of the house. Arthur recognized the office, the hallway outside the room...Cameras.

"What?"

"We knew you were watching. I was planning to offer myself to you, to make you shut up...I was planning on working hard to convince you, but you surprised me. I didn't have to do anything. You came for me. Shit, I am so happy."

"What does this mean?" Arthur said, shocked. He wasn't even processing things straight.

"It means I tricked you. Silly boy. And I wanted a taste of that cock all along. You think it was easy for me, seeing you here with my son, looking at your pretty face and your easy smiles, provoking me?" He said, his voice was pure seductive venom. Arthur shook his head. He never tried to provoke anyone. "It means your cock is mine now, if you don't want people to know how dirty you are."

"Dirty," Arthur said the word with a cold feeling in his stomach. "What do you want from me?" He was a bit scared.

"Relax, Arthur. I just wanna to have fun. A few visits now and then. You know what I like already." He licked the cum once more. "I bet you're gonna enjoy it too."

Arthur's cock was already growing hard again.

12