Blackmailing Anna

Story Info
Young Anna has her webcam hacked by a stranger...
4.3k words
4.53
55.8k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna sat nervously in the hotel lobby with her hands crossed but twitching. Her heart threatened to rip a whole in the dress she wore. She couldn't exactly call it her dress, because it wasn't, rather it was the dress that he had sent her and told her to wear. Fuck, she didn't even know his name and yet here she was waiting in this damn hotel in this stupid, sexy chain-round-her-neck of a dress... As instructed, Anna wore no underwear, just this slim, tight backless dress that left little of her figure to the imagination. But she had no choice. She thought back to the night where it happened. When he first contacted her.

It was a warm late-summer night and Anna sat by her computer. She had her window slightly open for the breeze, though this always came with the risk that, if she came hard, others might hear. After idly searching she eventually came across a few erotic stories that got her excited. Tales of young girls just like herself being tied, fucked, toyed with and dominated. Stories where she could imagine herself being entirely and utterly taken. Chief amongst these was her penchant for non-consent stories. Now, sat in the hotel, Anna couldn't remember exactly what she was reading when he made contact, but she remembered it was non-con. He wouldn't let her forget and in his fucked up mine that somehow justified what he was doing to her. She remembered that it was just as she was cumming that she heard the ding of a message on her computer. Her climax interrupted, she opened her eyes to find a chatbox open in her screen with a message simply from "him". She thought it was spam at first and resolved to run an antivirus sweep later but as she tried to close the chat window, it simply opened back up. At this point, she took note of the message. "You looked lovely tonight my little kitten..."

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" she quickly wrote back, "Who the hell are you and how the hell are you contacting me?"

"Why do you girls always ask who I am? Do you think I spend this much time and effort on anonymity just to tell you? As for why, I want you. I want you and I'm going to have you," he wrote back.

You want ME!?" Anna replied, now getting pissed off, "No. Just straight no. I'm turning my computer off and taking it in to the shop tomorrow to sort out whatever shit you've downloaded onto my computer."

"Oh Anna..." he simply wrote, then sent a picture that Anna would never forget. Anna's jaw dropped as, before her in the chat window, was a picture of her from only minutes ago, fingers deep inside her pussy, fucking herself towards an orgasm. From the angle it was clear, the picture had been taken from her webcam. Her camera had been hacked.

She was only moments away from shutting down the computer when the picture made her freeze. Instead of closing it all down she typed back in the chat "How long have you been watching me?"

The question was followed not with words but with more pictures that, from details like her hairstyle or the décor in her room she could tell went back months. "And not just pictures," he wrote, sending perhaps half a dozen videos of Anna's most intimate moments. His collection was diverse, including videos where he's simultaneously recorded her screen, keeping record of the dirtiest kinks and fantasies that Anna used to make herself cum: gangbangs, threesomes, bondage, edging but, most of all, non-consent. He sent more, pictures and videos of her fucking others, women and men. Occasionally this sex was vanilla, but most videos documented her submission followed by multiple climaxes that evidenced just how much the loss of power turned her on. He finished with a simple message. "You do as you're told, Anna, or these get released for the world to see. You do as you're told or everyone gets to see just how much of a dirty girl you are..." Anna was stunned. Her heart racing she simply replied "what do you want me to do?"

"I can still see you, kitten, and you're going to do for me just want you were already going to do. You're going to fuck yourself for me, but this time read aloud the story you were reading."

Anna was mad as hell but she couldn't see a way out of this. Angry and reluctant, she opened her legs and began to rub circles on her clit as she read her story. The story was short and simple about a man breaking into a girl's house and taking her hard against her will. As this fictional girl was held by the throat, bent over her bed and finger-fucked doggy style, Anna could no longer deny that she was getting increasingly hot. "It's just the story and the fact that I'm masturbating," she told herself, "nothing about what this bastard is doing is turning me on." For a second she even believed herself. He interrupted her flow to give a simple command "Tell me why that turns you on."

"Just being dominated.... choked, slapped, spanked... I need dirty, nasty sex that takes me over completely. The sort of sex that nice guys don't give. Any man that is willing to take a girl against her will is the kind of man who'll give that without a moment's hesitation..." Anna said, surprising herself as the words just flow out of her.

"You're not trying hard enough," he instructed, "I've seen how you cum and it's hardest with your fingers inside you. Fuck yourself. Properly."

As angry as Anna was, she had to admit she had been holding back. She sensed that wouldn't be allowed now. Stabbing her fingers into her cunt, she wasn't sure if she was more pissed at him or her fucking pussy for how much it was purring for him, or not for him but in spite of him, fuck she didn't even know at this stage.

Thinking about this now, sat in the lobby of the hotel, Anna felt her pussy begin to tingle. It knew, as some part of her knew, that if that's how hard he could make her cum that night without even being there, he was going to take her to whole new, unimagined levels tonight. She still wasn't sure if that made her excited, scared, angry or all three put together.

She recalled again back to that night and to the next step in the road that lead her to the hotel in which she sat. As she read aloud the story for him, she reached the part where the girl was approaching orgasm, trying to fight it off. The poetic irony was not lost on Anna as she remembered resisting her own orgasm. It was inevitable, so she had no idea why she fought it so hard. Perhaps some part of her thought that if she came too soon it would validate what he did to her. She expected a drawn ought fight with her own body to not give this man the orgasm that he'd stolen from her body. What happened, she did not expect...

Anna felt herself hurtling towards the edge. She gritted her teeth and nearly spat into the camera "I'm not going to cum for you... Not yet."

"Oh?" he replied "Because it looks like it..."

"Fuck you." said Anna, "I can hold out so much fucking longer." This was a lie and she knew it.

"Even if I tell you how, when I fuck you, every time you come close to an orgasm I'm going to slap your pussy so hard that you either loose it or cum from the pain?"

"Fuck. You." was all she could manage, sweat dripping from her face.

"Not. Gunna. Cum" Anna spat. She knew she was teetering on the edge and she was sure he could see it too. God one more line of filth and he'd probably have her...

Then he dropped the bombshell, the last thing Anna expected to hear. "Oh Anna, of course you're not going to. Take your hands away from your thirsty little cunt."

She was stunned, mouth open, unsure what he meant or what the consequences would mean. Her hands slowed, simply following his instructions, but she continued rubbing. He had to tell her again before Anna did as she was told. Her mind was a daze and her pussy was throbbing and begging for the attention it just lost...

"Fuck you," she said "I thought you wanted to make me cum to prove some depraved point or something..."

"Hardly," he said "If I just let you cum, you'll be able to lie to yourself that this whole sequence of events didn't turn you on as much as it does. I want to make you beg. Genuine heart-felt begging. I'm going to tease you on the edge until I break you and you'd do anything for me."

"I can cum any time," said Anna "you're not here. You can't stop me. It's my fucking body and I'll do what I want."

"Do I really need to spell this out to you? If you cum without my permission I release everything. 'AnnaRox97' was hardly a difficult Instagram password to guess... I think your followers will love to see what I can show them."

"I'll go to the police" she muttered.

"You could... and they won't be able to trace me. But in the mean time your reputation will be ruined. Every guy who's ever made a pass at you, all those pseudo-friends who you know want to fuck you, everyone you've ever caught staring at your ass, they'd all get to see every dirty little private moment you've ever had."

He was right and Anna knew it... She didn't say anything, she just kept quiet and didn't look at the camera.

Now, in the hotel, Anna compared two moments of silence. Her silence then, waiting to find out what he would make her do, and her silence now, sat in the hotel lobby waiting for instructions on where she would go. It was then that "he" wrote to her.

"Go to the reception desk and say you're Anna. Ask for the key to the penthouse suite."

Anna replied affirmatively and then stood up, walked over to the reception and waited for the receptionists attention. A young woman wearing expensive clothing, a professional black suit and a jewelry set that Anna knew would cost at least €1000, sat behind the desk. She looked up at Anna.

"Can I help you?" she said in a manner that made it clear she viewed this incursion on her time as unworthy.

"I'm..." Anna stammered. Fuck, pull yourself together, Anna thought...

"I'm Anna and I need the key to the penthouse suite" Anna said.

The woman looked Anna up and down and Anna was sure she saw a little smirk. Did this girl know?

"I see. Right this way," the woman said.

Anna followed her in silence, heart racing with nerves. She was escorted to discrete lift that, when the receptionist opened it, had only one button going up that would take her to the penthouse. What sort of a person can afford a private elevator? Anna thought.

The receptionist gestured and Anna stepped inside. As the doors were closing, the receptionist turned, hand on hip, piercing Anna with a condescending smile and judgmental eyes, and said "Have a nice time in the penthouse. Slut." Then the doors closed before Anna could respond, the lift started to rise.

Anna began to shake, she grabbed the hand rail in the lift to steady herself, as she realised how little control she had over her current situation. How did that woman know? How could she be sure that if she did this for this man, that he would let her go? She was terrified, but deep inside some dirtier, darker part of herself begged to differ. She pushed that part down, arguing with herself that she wasn't going to enjoy this, but her daemon cast her mind back to the other night.

It was him, not Anna, that broke the silence after Anna's threat to call the police, followed by her realisation of hopelessness.

"You keep a vibrator under your bed. Go and get it." he instructed.

"No... mister, sir, fuck what do I call you? You've been watching me. If I'm supposed to resist cumming, I can't if I'm fucking myself with that... It'll be too much."

"Well let's both hope that you can control your pussy..."

Anna cursed and went to her bed to get the vibrator. It was a rabbit design: a large vibrating cock with a noduled mid section, and a split two part clit stimulator. Every girl needs to try a few vibrators before she finds the right one, that toy that can take her to paradise every single time. Anna had tried a few but always found herself a little wanting... But when she found this design it just hit her spots in a way she had been longing for. She didn't like to masturbate with this every time, most of the time opting for her fingers. She liked to savour this toy for when she was really horny. As much as Anna hated her situation, after 30 minutes of fucking herself including a denied orgasm, she was certainly horny.

She sat back down in front of the camera, turned the vibrator on and pushed it into her pussy, still wet and sensitive for the attention it had already received. The effects were instant and Anna let out a moan. It wasn't quiet, she couldn't hit it, it would be obvious to him just how much she enjoyed having her favourite toy inside of her...

Anna closed her eyes and for a short while he didn't disturb her. Being alone with her thoughts, eyes closed, Anna could almost forget where she was. Her mind drifted for a moment to her own private fantasies and she felt herself grinding into her vibrator. Thinking back now, Anna thought that perhaps the peace he was giving her was a trap for her to let her guard down and allow herself to become more aroused. Time passed like eternity in a minute and Anna felt the warmth of an orgasm approaching. Fuck! she thought, reminding herself of her situation.

Realising that she wasn't allowed to cum only made Anna want it more, she could feel her hips gyrating without her command, moving on pure instinct.

"I need to cum." she said "You have to let me cum."

"I told you, I'm need you to really beg."

"Fine," she said, she'd play along with his game, "I'm begging you to let me cum."

"I don't believe you, kitten" he said

Anna wasn't naïve, she knew how to fake it when necessary to make certain boys feel like big men. Putting on her best sultry voice Anna whispered "Please, sir, please let me cum for you... I just want to cum for you sir... Please..." She was sure this would get him.

"You really think I can't tell an actress? I told you, I'm going to break you first. You keep that in there and you DON'T cum."

Anna was angry but bit down on her lip, she could feel it coming. But then Anna had an idea, a painful one, but an idea nevertheless. Closing her eyes, Anna twisted the clit stimulator out of the way, adjusted the vibrator insider her and slapped herself hard on her pussy. She'd played with pain a couple of times before, but mostly light spankings and the like. This pain was far more direct and succeeded in achieving what she wanted; it pushed her orgasm right back down.

Anna smiled a little, she'd won herself a minute, though she could already feel the orgasm coming back at a remarkable rate. Perhaps she'd only helped him by finding ways to force back her own orgasm...

"Inventive," he said "I'm impressed. I find smart girls are much more enjoyable... You're more reflective on your own sexual identity, and that makes it much more fun to get into your little heads..."

Another time, Anna would have a hundred things to say. But not today...

Anna felt the pleasure inside her rising, her twice-denied orgasm screaming at her like a banshee. Pre-emptively, she struck her pussy a second time. This time hurt more, but the pleasure resided less... How long could she keep willing herself to do this?

Back in the lift Anna wondered to herself how much worse he'd make tonight for her than she had to herself. Her inner angle hoped less, but the devil, her little daemon that kept throwing images and memories into her mind of how much her submission to him the other night had turned her on. Part of her, the part she was failing to push down, wanted everything he could throw at her and more... For a second time Anna shuddered, but she was unsure if this was again out of fear, or perhaps out of longing and expectation. She began to notice a perhaps all too predictable tingling inside her pussy, still a little tender from her slapping the other night.

Anna had managed to use her little trick twice more with success. As she felt her orgasm hurtling towards her, she tried again, this time with tears in her eyes. This time all she felt was the pain. Pain that kept getting continually worse, but her ramping pleasure barely subsided, it was barely 20 seconds before she felt she needed to again. Anna hovered her hand, but still felt the pain of the last slap. She tried to move her had but it just stopped an inch from her body, some part of her unable to make herself do it.

Anna felt almost every motion she could name. Pain from the slaps. Fear at what he'd make her do. But pleasure, sheer incomparable lust from her pussy that was purring madly for the attention it was getting. A little shame that she was enjoying this so much. But also, in some deep part of her, Anna felt a deep and sincere lust and arousal that went beyond simple carnal pleasure... A part of her that felt a strange ecstatic calm about the control he had over her. That part of her, Anna's daemon, she pushed down. But she couldn't not deny it was there and she could not deny it was growing.

She looking at the camera, now with a real desperation that she hadn't had before "Please," Anna begged, "just please, stop. Let me cum. Let me go. You've had your fun, just stop. I can't..."

"You've done well... But no. You're not desperate enough yet..."

"How much more desperate do I need to be? Please... I'm going to cum... I can't hold out any longer..."

"You can take the vibrator out of your pussy," he said. With this message Anna felt a wave of relief, then came the second. "But you have to put it in your asshole."

Anna's heart dropped. She'd allowed a few partners to put small plugs in her ass and had once allowed a man to fuck her there, but she had found it difficult and was not used to having anything inside of her there... But she had no choice. It was this or cumming and having her pictures and videos shown to the world.

Anna pushed the vibrator, lubricated by her own vaginal fluid, into her tight, unprepared asshole.

Thinking back to reality in the lift, Anna felt her daemon growing again. Naked under her dress, Anna unconsciously pushed her legs together a little, generating some friction on her pussy that was about to betray her the way it had before. Again, Anna thought back to it.

Pleasure is a strange thing, and despite the fact that all of Anna's stimulation had been coming from her asshole, the presence of his pleasure, along with Anna's own cognisance of how dirty she must look right now, was enough to keep Anna just as close to a vaginal orgasm as she had been with the vibrator in her pussy.

This strange mix of sensations kept Anna in an unexpected place, she felt sheer bliss but, at least at this moment, no fear of orgasm. How does this feel so good? She asked herself, and her little daemon inside had an answer: "Because he's making you do this. He's making you show yourself just how much of a dirty girl you can be..."

As Anna kept on in this limbo of pleasure without release, she felt herself more and more repeating those words in her mind and finding a truth in them that scared and aroused her. Anna whispered to herself, "You're a dirty girl, Anna, and you like that he's forcing that out of you... It was just like you said to him earlier... It takes a certain sort of man to take you the way you need to be taken, to make you show your darkest, strongest fantasies. And eventually that brings you to this..."

He broke her meditative silence with a message, "I can see you whispering, kitten, tell me what you're thinking..."

Maybe this was it, Anna thought. Maybe this was what he wanted to hear. She spoke, "I hate you. I hate that you've forced yourself on my like this and that you're blackmailing me. But I'm a dirty, dirty girl and my body is betraying me because it loves that you're making me show this side of myself... If you let me cum tonight, it'll probably be one of the strongest I'll ever have, and I fucking hate that. So, please, just let me cum..."

12