Blackmailing Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," he said "Take the vibrator out of your ass, then wait... When you're back down, then I'm going to build you up again. This time you will cum."

Anna shuddered and took the vibrator out of her ass, then wiped the toy clean with a tissue.

"This doesn't end tonight, does it sir?" she asked, but she already knew the answer.

"How does that make you feel?" he asked.

"Mostly, it terrifies me. But part of me knows that even if it's not what I want, it's what I need..."

"You're mine, Anna, and we're going to have a lot of fun together. Start fucking yourself with your toy again, but slowly..."

Anna bit her lip in anticipation, turned her vibrator back on, but at its lowest setting, and started sliding it in and out.

Now in the lift Anna, remembering the agonisingly slow but intense build, couldn't help herself any more. She was rubbing her legs together consciously, her hands came to the hem of her dress and held it. She needed to hold something, and she needed to busy her hands to stop herself from physically masturbating.

But she remembered all too clearly what happened the other night and that made her all the more eager for this night in the hotel.

It took her about two minutes of fucking herself slowly before she was close to the edge.

"Sir," she said "Sir, I want to cum..."

"Vibrator on full. Keep it all the way in your pussy with the clit stimulation on."

Fuck, he must have been really paying attention in the videos he'd made on her... That was scary, but damn it meant he knew what she liked. Anna did as she was told, she was teetering on the edge.

"Please!" she begged "Please just let me!"

"10..." he wrote

"I don't know if I can even last that..." Anna whimpered as she used all of her effort to stop herself from cumming

"9..."

Her hips twitched and bucked involuntarily, trying to find just the right angle and spot to push her over the edge.

"8..."

"Please! Please!" Anna begged

"7..."

Thinking back to this in the lift, Anna couldn't help it any more, her devil took control and she pulled her dress up to her waist.

"6..."

Anna didn't know how she would make it, she looked inside to find something, anything, that could help her hold on...

"5..."

Anna's mind was blank, all that existed was her pleasure and his command.

"4..."

Involuntarily Anna found herself whispering... "I'm a dirty girl," she said "please..."

"3..."

In the lift Anna's hungry fingers flew between her legs to meet her eager pussy, causing her to let out a moan

"2..."

All Anna could feel was her absolute utter desire for this orgasm, so many times denied... The orgasm that he'd forced out of her

"1..."

"I'm yours... please..." Anna whimpered.

"Cum for me, Anna."

And with his command Anna came... Her body bucked and quivered, her pussy contracting hard around the vibrator insider her. She felt tingles all over her body and cried out and moaned in a voice she barely recognised as her own. The orgasm seemed to last forever but, somewhere in the daze of it all, the words "thank you..." slipped from Anna's mouth. He'd promised her an unforgettable orgasm, the inevitable conclusion of her long held, secret fantasy of non-consent. He'd delivered on his promise and for that Anna, or perhaps the daemon inside her, thanked him.

He didn't speak to her again that night, but Anna lost count of the number of additional orgasms she gave herself. He'd taken one orgasm from her, but the others she'd given at least in some part willingly. Masturbating in the lift on the way up to the penthouse, Anna suspected that she'd give him another as she recalled the ecstasy of it all...

The ding of the lift reaching the top brought her back to reality. Her more rational brain took over, insisting to herself that he was a bastard and that she didn't want him doing this to her. She pulled her hands away from her pussy, then pulled down and sorted her dress.

As Anna stood up straight, the door of the lift opened. There, inside the penthouse, for the very first time, she saw Him.

12