All Comments on 'Blackmailing Anna'

by Jorvik1220

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OH MY GOD THIS WAS SOOOO GOOD!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I now have pre cum and will wait for the continued story [not touching my cock].

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found the moving back and forth between present and past a bit confusing at times, but the story was hot as f... Can't wait to find out what happens next :)

ps. first anonymous commenter, you are a legend lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I do hope that you are not going to just leave Anna and the rest of us hanging, are you? How hot can Anna get before she gets her next orgasm. He should have forbade her from additional orgasms until she got into the hotel room. And please do not take as much time with additional chapters like you do with the other stories you have published.

city_girlcity_girlover 2 years ago

Thanks, I enjoyed this. Sexy non-con without being too nasty.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot story, but I cringe at her wiping off the dildo that was just in her ass with a tissue before putting it in her pussy. Obviously you have never had a vaginal infection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJorvik1220@Jorvik1220
I'm into a pretty wide range of this. Always looking for the next thing I haven't tried! I'm typically on the "dom" end of the spectrum, but that's not a rule. I write a bit on here as well. Let me know if you enjoy any of the stories! I mostly RP here but I frequently switc...