Blackmailing Aunty

Story Info
A student has knowledge of his aunt that he shouldn't have.
1.2k words
3.74
49.7k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zandy661
zandy661
24 Followers

When I left school I went to evening classes for a year to get some more results and as it happened one of my lecturers was one of my aunts, the hottest one and I'd lusted after her for years. I found out that she was having an affair with Bill, a guy I knew and when I asked him about her he said how hot she was but that he was getting fed up with her. He showed me some pictures of her naked and doing sex stuff with him and I asked if he'd email them to me. He said they used to text each other and he'd tell her what to wear and stuff like that. I said if he was fed up with her would it be OK if I texted her and got her to do stuff, using their affair as blackmail. He said that was fine because she'd probably dump him then.

That night it was time for a test. I texted her saying "Bill has told me all about your affair and sent some great photos of you both, so tomorrow, wear that black sweater dress and a pair of red lace panties."

"In your dreams pervert."

"So you want your husband to get these photos of you sucking Bill's cock do you?"

"Who are you, what do you want?"

"Just wear that black and blue dress and a pair of pink panties tomorrow." She didn't reply to that text so I left it at that and waited for the next day at college.

During class, my aunt was wearing the dress and was instructing us as always from behind her desk. I needed to change that.

"From now on, sit on your desk instead of behind it," I texted her discreetly, my hand buried in my pockets, my thumb fingering the message on the old keypad Nokia.

"Excuse me for one second," aunt told the class as her eyes looked down towards her lap. Then her face darted up. She scanned the classroom, let out a huff, and then continued lecturing from her textbook. She hadn't moved but texted back "yes, sir".

THAT BITCH. She was lying to my face. I quickly texted back, my eyes staring into my aunt's downcast face as she read from the book.

"Lie to me again and Fred, her husband, will get the photos. Now sit on your fucking desk and don't you dare think of crossing those pretty legs of yours."

"Continue on your own from page 73," she told us with marked nervousness as she again looked down towards her lap. Her eyes widened and I saw fear spread across her face with an embarrassed blush as she looked round the class wondering who it was. A submissive sigh fell from her lips. She got up from her chair, walked towards the front of her desk and asked us, "Does anyone have any questions?" as she lifted herself onto the desk. Her legs dangled over the edge. Her knees pressed together firmly, but not crossed. Her dress had ridden up onto the tops of her thighs. Between them, I saw a small triangle of pink.

To my right sat my friend Ernie. He turned to me and whispered, "are you seeing this right now?"

"Be quiet dude, you'll get us in trouble."

Someone asked a question and she started answering when the phone on her desk lit up with a new text. She looked down and continued talking. Slowly her knees relaxed open, her legs falling more to the sides. We could see right up her dress now, the edges of her pink panties clearly visible. For those in the front row, they could probably make out her groomed pubic hair as it pushed through the semi-transparent lace. Aunt's face was flushed red as she saw her boy students drool over the sight.

"Fuck, I must be dreaming," whispered Ernie again.

The bell rang and class was dismissed. She quickly hopped off the desk and pulled her dress back down.

"What the hell was that?" asked Ernie as we walked out from class.

"Maybe she wanted some attention" I tried to reply innocently.

"Attention? Don't be slow. You saw her face, she didn't want to be doing that dude. Someone is forcing your aunt."

"Forcing?"

"Yes, forcing Sandy. Blackmail maybe? I don't know. But she wasn't comfortable up there with her legs open like that. Fuck, I thought she might burst into tears any moment."

"Maybe we shouldn't be talking about this?" I said hesitantly as I glanced around the hallway to see who may have overheard.

Ernie grabbed my shoulder and looked into my eyes, "wait - what are you not telling me? Do you know something?"

"No, no of course not..."

"Yes you do! You know something."

"Cut it out, Ern, I don't know shit... But... enjoy the show tomorrow," I said with a smirk as I brushed his hand off my shoulder and left him there, bug-eyed.

The remaining school day was uneventful except for the bombardment of texts from Ernie, all of which I left unread. When I got home I texted her, "Because you didn't obey me immediately yesterday, tomorrow you will wear your tight blue dress that shows plenty of cleavage. You will not wear a bra and you will not wear panties. As soon as class starts, sit on your desk just like today."

Slow minutes past without a response. And then, I read a "yes, sir" with a smile.

Later that evening dad asked me to pop round to my aunt's to get something so I did and when I got there Fred was out and she was answered the door.

"Really enjoyed the show today, aunt," I said with a grin.

"That wasn't..."

"Are you still wearing them?" I asked as my hands lifted up the back of her dress.

"Sandy, stop it right now!" she said firmly, trying to pull her dress back down.

Here it is, time to show my trump card.

"Let go of your dress or I'll tell Fred," I whispered. Aunt's eyes widened.

"It's you," she said as her hands relaxed and I took in the view of those same red lace panties.

"Yes," I casually replied.

"Wait, Sandy, have you been..." she mumbled, her eyes widening even further, her face showing the shock of her predicament, realization spreading across it like a windblown fire.

"Yes," I said again.

"No, Sandy, but you can't... You don't understand..." Her head was hanging down now and her eyes were wet with tears. I moved my hands up her waist and groped her soft tits over her dress, her unpadded bra offering little resistance.

"I understand everything," I said with confidence.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she asked with a gentle sniffle.

I felt her body quiver under my hands. A delicate tear ran down her cheeks. Aunt stood there like a deer in the headlights as my hands groped her body.

"Sandy?" aunt asked with a certain confidence I didn't care for.

"Yes," I said.

"We need to talk," she said. "Your recent behaviour is not acceptable. You know more than you should, but you don't know everything. If you did, you wouldn't be acting like a spoiled brat."

"Aunt, you are in no position..." I tried to reply before she interrupted me again.

"Sandy, shush. The situation with Bill, It's fucked up [I never heard her swear like this]. Fred has been having an affair and not servicing me properly; you couldn't have known this but there it is and it means your behaviour, it stops immediately. Understand?"

I nodded, my eyes downcast.

zandy661
zandy661
24 Followers