Blackmailing Aunty Ch. 02

Story Info
Further adventures of Sandy and Ernie.
1.2k words
3.93
22k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zandy661
zandy661
24 Followers

When I woke up, my next move was obvious. I called round to my aunt's place for a lift to college and she opened the door, Fred had already gone to work and she was wearing slacks and a sweater.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"Excuse me?" she said.

"That's not your outfit for today and you know it."

"Sandy, we talked about this," she said with an uncaring sigh.

"You think I give a fuck about your problems? Here's what's going to happen. If you don't go upstairs right now and change into appropriate attire, I contact Fred. Your life will be over." I watched my words take their hold. She stopped herself from speaking, her mouth slightly open in hesitation.

Finally, she spoke, "Sandy, but..."

"The only words I want to hear are 'yes, sir'."

She hesitated again before mumbling, "yes, sir."

"What was that?"

"Yes, sir" she repeated.

"Good, now go get changed. You're going to take me to school today."

As we drove to school, she didn't say a word. Her tight dress was riding up her white thighs. I leaned over and squeezed them, letting my hand massage up from her knees all the way to her waist and back down. She sniffled in a tear when my fingers grazed her naked mound. Her pubic hair felt soft and inviting against my palm. Her clit stiffened in the cold air, but her slit was dry and I stopped my little foreplay there.

"Pull over," I said.

"Why?"

"Just pull over."

She stopped the car in an empty parking lot. I unbuckled my pants. She looked at me with fear.

"I need some relief," I told her smiling.

"Sandy, this isn't right..."

"Do I look like I give a fuck? Unbuckle your fucking seatbelt and go down on me."

She froze.

"Aunt!" I shouted.

Slowly she bent over and down towards my lap. My cock was hard and I almost came right then and there when her soft red lips touched the head of my penis. Her tongue tenderly licked up and down my shaft. I let her go on like this for some time, before, without warning, grabbing the back of her head and shoving her down.

"Mmph" she groaned as I felt the back of her closed throat press up against the end of my cock. I fucked her mouth over and over again, my hands grabbing her hair and forcing her head up and down, up and down.

"Damn your mouth feels nice, aunt"

I let go of her hair and told her to keep going. She bobbed her mouth on my cock, taking it about half in, her tongue lapping my shaft on each stroke.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," I whispered as I pushed her head down, my dick pulsating as it ejaculated into her throat. She gagged but I held on forcing her to swallow. Saliva and spunk oozed from her lips as I let her go and she lifted her mouth from my dick, wiping her face with the back of her palm and gasping for a breath.

"Ah, I feel much better. Okay, let's get to school," I said with bubbly cheer. She didn't bother to reply as she drove off. Later that day, Ernie interrupted me between classes.

"Who blew you to get you so happy?" he asked.

"What?" I said with shock.

"Just a joke, dude... You have such a grin on your face."

"Oh, nothing."

"Nothing? What's been going on with you?"

Fuck it, I said to myself. May as well invite him along for the ride. "What are you doing after school today?" I asked.

"No plans - why you want to play some CS?"

"Nah, just, look, why don't you hop a ride with my aunt and me on the way back home?"

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Believe me you do. You'll get a taste of what I mean in history class."

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

I left him there dumbfounded with a stupid smirk plastered on my face.

"We'll begin with a quiz," aunt said as she handed out a pile of papers to pass back. I decided to sit in the front row today, Ernie was behind me. When aunt handed me the papers and I looked into her eyes, she diverted her gaze away.

I wondered if she'd stayed commando like she was supposed to. When her body was turned just right, I could make out her hard nipples, the shape of her braless breasts. As we all took the quiz, aunt took a seat behind her desk. I glanced up and caught her attention. My hands gestured towards the front of her desk. She got up from her seat, walked slowly towards the front of her desk, her eyes looking towards the back of class, and hoisted herself up.

Her skirt immediately rose, her knees remained lightly separated, and I received an easy view of her pubic mound, the fine black hairs forming a softly edged triangle above her slit. Her head was tilted up slightly, like she was looking far away at some distant object in the sky. I nudged Ernie's desk behind me. He looked up from his quiz and I let him follow my eyes towards my aunt. Watching his face was a real pleasure. His mouth sagged open, his eyebrows rose, and he fumbled for his phone. I smiled when I saw him bring it up and snap a few pictures. Aunt glanced at us, her legs almost closing shut when she noticed Ernie's phone, but I stared into her eyes and, besides a growing frown, she remained motionless.

After a short while, the class started finishing the quiz. A couple of students put their pencils down and walked up to aunt's desk to hand in their paper. I watched a boy pause in his tracks when he saw the view she was affording them. His walk slowed to a crawl. Surprisingly, not one girl mentioned to aunt that they could see up her skirt. Maybe they were too embarrassed to tell her? Either way, she stayed exactly as she was, on her desk, legs spread slightly open, with her pussy on show. I noticed a couple of classmates take out their phones as they walked up to her and attempted to get a few quick photos. One even "dropped" his paper at her feet before saying "excuse me" as he bent down right in front of the desk, his face within a foot of her snatch.

Meanwhile, she pretended to grade the quizzes as they were handed in. Her torso twisted slightly to the right and so that she could scan the papers. If you knew when and where to look, you could see almost down to her nipples. The class started murmuring, muffled conversations circled around the room.

"Alright, all quizzes in?" she asked as she scanned the room. No one spoke up. "Good, let's move on then," she continued, hopping off her desk and walking towards the whiteboard.

The remainder of history was uneventful save for one incident. Just a couple minutes before the bell rang and when aunt was finishing up her lecture about the civil war, she fumbled one of her markers. When she turned and bent down to pick it up, her skirt rose past her cheeks and we got a split-second flash of her unclad ass, her pussy lips peeking out between her thighs. She must have realised her mistake because she quickly straightened up, muttered something under her breath, and squatted down to pick up the pen instead. On our way out of class Ernie was all over me with questions.

tbc

zandy661
zandy661
24 Followers