Blackmailing Brother-in-Law

Story Info
A neglected wife is blackmailed into being a submissive.
11.2k words
4.39
16.9k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to any events or to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All players are over the age of eighteen unless otherwise stated. If you have a problem with bondage or non-consensual sex, go no further! This story is purely for adult fantasy and entertainment. The author in no way condones violence towards women. Constructive criticism and comments welcome at the end. My special thanks to one of my followers whose imagination helped spark this story! Enjoy!

-BBD

I am sitting on the king sized bed that I share with my husband, Jack, watching him unpack from his trip when my cell phone dings, indicating that I have a text. I look down at my phone. Strangely, it's from Jack's older brother, Alex. I glance at the clock. It's after 11. What could he possibly want at this late hour?

Did my brother make it home safely?

Call and ask him yourself, I reply.

I'm asking you. Have you told him yet?

Told him what? It's too late to be playing games!

Who's playing? I was wondering have you told him what a slut you are when he goes out of town?

What are you talking about? I love Jack! I haven't stepped out on him not once!

Oh no? Are you going to tell him the truth, damselindistress93, or should I?

Jack is in the bathroom now. I slip out the master bedroom and down the hall to the guest room. I immediately call Alex.

"Hey there beautiful. Up for a little online play!"

"Alex," I growl through my teeth, "what the hell?"

"Oh stop it, Aniyah! You know, you really should be more careful about the information you put on your online profile. Besides, you don't seem to mind when we are discussing your fantasies of being bound, gagged, and used!"

"I never spoke to you online in my life!"

He laughs. "Are you sure? My username, Flexman88 wasn't a dead giveaway? You're sure that you're a college graduate, Aniyah, or have you been sampling some of the drugs you give your patients?"

"Stop it!"

"I know all your fantasies, the naughty nurse, the drugged patient, the girl who is kidnapped and sold to a harem, the list goes on and on! I have printed transcripts of everything we have talked about."

"B...b...but why?"

"I needed insurance. Plus, when we're offline, I often jack myself off reading them. You really do have a way with words. You should forget about being a nurse and write erotic fiction. I think you'd be rather good at it."

His coolness is pissing me off.

"Look Alex, name your price! What do you want to keep quiet about this?"

He laughs.

"Oh darling, don't insult my intelligence. I don't need your money. Don't forget, I manage a very hefty hedge fund. I can buy and sell your sexy little ass ten times over! No, I want something else."

"What?"

"You."

"Me? I'm married to your brother!"

"And tell me, when is the last time he gave into your deepest, darkest desires? Before you answer that, when is the last time he made love to you?"

"That's none of your business!" I snarl.

"Oh, but I think it is. Guessing from when you first began chatting with me, I'd say it has been at least a year, because if you were getting what you needed from him, then you wouldn't have sought attention elsewhere."

I gritted my teeth.

"Your silence confirms what I need to know. So, let's stop playing games. I know you're off for the next four days. I want you at my penthouse, tomorrow, at eight o'clock."

"How do you know I don't have plans with Jack?"

"Ha, ha, ha! Aniyah, who are you kidding? I know my brother. He'll find some excuse to work. I don't know why he married you in the first place. You're not his type. You're so soft and sweet. You're nothing but a trophy wife to him."

"Stop it!"

"You're angry because I'm telling the truth! My place, tomorrow, at eight! Oh, and, bring a toothbrush and plenty of clean panties. You'll need them."

The line goes dead in my ear. I shut my phone off and go back down the hall to the master suite. Jack is standing at his bureau undressing.

"Everything alright? I thought I heard you yelling."

"Me? Oh, just some kids playing on the phone, calling and saying goofy things like is your refrigerator running sort of crap," I reply. "Um, are you coming to bed?"

"Yeah. I can't find my red flannel pajamas."

"Uh, why do you need them? We haven't seen each other for two weeks." I sit down on the bed in my black satin robe.

"Aniyah, honey, it was a long flight. I'm very tired. I'll make it up to you this weekend, okay? Ah, found them! They were hiding in the bottom of my drawer!"

He kisses me on the forehead, then goes into the bathroom. I hear him brushing his teeth and gargling. When he comes out he says,

"Is that a new robe?"

"Yes, it is." I stand up and untie the belt. Underneath I'm wearing a short black gown with lace inserts and spaghetti straps. I let the robe fall off my shoulders.

"It's lovely. Goodnight, sweetheart." He gives me a chaste kiss and then rolls over onto his side.

"Goodnight!"

I go into the bathroom and change into a plain night shirt and some of the ugliest but clean panties I have.

I am so wound up that I don't know how or if I get to sleep. I must have, because the next thing I know, I can hear our maid, Cecilia in the bathroom.

"Morning Miss Aniyah! Sorry to wake you on your day off."

"Oh, it's okay. I was having crazy dreams anyway. Ah, is my husband downstairs?"

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, Ma'am, he left as I was coming in. He said to give you this." She hands me a piece of paper. I unfold it.

Aniyah, I had to fly out this morning to see about an emergency with one of our sites on the West Coast. I know I said I'll make it up to you this weekend, but I doubt I'll be home before Monday. I tell you what, we'll fly out to the Bahamas at the end of the month, okay? I love you.

-Jack

"Thank you, Cecilia. I appreciate it."

I hope she can't hear my disappointment.

"Actually, this works out. I'm going to spend a day or two at my sister's house."

"Is everything alright?"

"Oh yeah, it's just that her husband travels like Jack does, and she hates being in their house all alone, so I figured I'd drive up, keep her company while I'm off."

"Sounds lovely, Miss. Breakfast is on the table. In the meantime, I'll clean up in here."

"Thank you."

I'm really not hungry until I see the food. I eat some eggs, toast, fruit, and coffee. I throw on some clothes and take a long walk around our neighborhood. I wonder just what in God's name does Alex have planned for me? Is he really going to tie me up? Is he really going to do the things we talked about? He might. He's that damn freaky.

That evening, I pack a small suitcase and head out to Alex's apartment. He lives in a huge building overlooking the lake. After I park and go in, I give my name to the doorman. He calls upstairs, then he hangs up and smiles at me.

"Go right up, Ma'am. He's expecting you."

"Thank you so much."

I get on the elevator and take it up to the top floor. I glimpse myself in the mirrored walls. I look more like I'm going to a business meeting than going to do God only knows with my horny brother in law. I'm wearing a turquoise blouse with black dress pants and simple black pumps. My dark hair is pulled back into a bun. I have kept my makeup simple.

When the elevator dings for the penthouse, my heart races. I get off and walk to the door. I press the doorbell and wait. The door opens. Alex is standing there in a red smoking jacket, a light blue shirt underneath and black dress pants. Leather slippers are on his feet. I don't know what I expected him to be wearing, dark clothes and a ski mask maybe?

"Right on time, I see. Come in, dear sister-in-law."

"Thank you."

I walk in with my rolling suitcase. Alex closes the door behind me.

"You look nice."

"Thank you," I say, my voice tight.

"Aniyah, relax. I'm not going to throw you to the floor and handcuff you, although it does sound tempting."

He takes my suitcase. "Have a seat. Little champagne?"

He gestures to the two flutes on the marble coffee table.

"Uh, I don't know if I should."

"It's not drugged, I promise you. Oh no, everything we do over these next few days will be consensual, for the most part." He sits next to me and picks up a glass. He brings it to his lips and takes a sip. "See? Totally harmless. Have some. It will relax you."

"Alex, I just don't know about this."

"Oh, and would you rather my brother know about these?" He crosses the room to his cedar desk and pulls out a Manila folder. He drops it in my lap. I open the folder. Sure enough, it's pages and pages of our intimate conversation in the adult chat room.

"No, I don't want him to know."

"He's out of town again, right?"

"How did you know?"

"Oh, I have my ways of keeping tabs on him, and you. I know asking as he hears from you once a day, he will not worry. I will make sure that he hears from you. Trust me, I will not harm you or maim you, but I do reserve the right to inflict pain to bring about pleasure. You can stop this anytime you want, but if you do, there will be consequences."

"I understand," I say flatly.

"Besides," he takes another sip of champagne, "I know that part of you wants to be here."

I hold my head down and look at the floor.

"You don't have to admit it to me now, but in time," he tips my chin up with his hand, "you will. Come upstairs with me, please."

Alex carries my bag up the stairs to the second floor of his apartment and leads me into the huge master suite.

"I want you to strip for me," Alex says, sitting at his desk. When you are done, put your hands at your sides.

I don't say a word, but take off my shoes and unbutton my blouse. I lay it on the bed. Next I remove my pants and my knee highs. Now, I'm only in my camisole, panties and bra. Alex sits watching. I take off my cami, then my bra. My heart races as I take off my panties.

"Very nice," he says. "You have a lovely figure. I love how you're proportioned."

"Thank you," I say with hesitance. Alex gets up and circles me.

"Are you ashamed of your body, Aniyah?"

"No, of course not. It's just...you, my brother in law, looking at me this way!"

"Tonight, and for the next few days, I'm not your brother in law." He picked up my panties from the bed. "I am the man who will decide your future. I will be your master and captor." He handed me my panties. "Put these in your mouth. Now!"

I balled up the underwear and put it in my mouth.

"All the way in," he ordered.

I shoved the panties in as far as I could get them.

"Good. Now," he reached into a cedar chest at the foot of his bed and handed me a roll of duct tape, "tape your mouth shut. Do it as you've described so many times to me."

I tear off one strip and put it across my lips. Next I put a strip under my nose and above my chin. I take two more strips and make an X across the previous three.

"Good girl. Say something."

"MMhnph nn mnn mmnnph mm phn phnm?"

"Good job." He came up to me and lifted my right breast into his hand. "Mmmm, nice and soft. Yes," he cupped my breasts, "I'm going to have fun with these. First things first. Put your hands behind you. Cross your wrists."

I obey. Alex trusses them together with rope. He also wraps rope above and below my breasts and pins my arms to my sides. My heart is racing. I feel goosebumps all over my flesh.

"Ahhh," Alex turns me to face him, "you're even sexier than I pictured you would be, all trussed up like this. I'm already hard as a fucking rock. And you?" He turns me around and pulls me to him.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!"

"Heh, heh, I love the way you sound with your mouth sealed." He runs his hand across my lips. "Yes, mmmm, very sexy, my little pet." He runs his hand across my abdomen, reaching down towards my mound of hair.

Shit!

"Are you wet for me?"

Alex forces my legs apart.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

"Ah, you are turned on, aren't you?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"Ha, ha, your body says otherwise! You're dripping! Your nipples feel like two little raisins in my hands. When is the last time you felt this way, huh? The last fantasy we had together? Hmmmm?"

Alex manages to work his hand deeper and deeper until he slides a finger inside of me.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!"

"Yes, my pet. Make lots of noise for me. You know you want me to touch you, and you can't do a damn thing about it!" He turns my face up to his and plants a kiss across my taped mouth!

"Mmmmm, mmmmm," I moan.

"Submit to my touch, Aniyah. I am get to make you feel good. I am not gonna to do anything that we haven't talked about."

He slides his finger out and back in again. His thumb brushes over my clit. Damn!

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmm,"'I moan again.

"Move your hips. Fuck my hand."

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmm, mmmmmmm!" My pelvis begins to thrust on its own.

"Good girl. That's a good girl.

Spread your legs more. Ride my hand slowly."

"Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmph! Gnn!"

Suddenly, he withdraws his hand and tosses me across the bed.

"Mmmmmmmmph!" I land on my stomach. Alex gets on the bed behind me. He grabs my legs and binds my ankles.

"MMhnph nrm mnn nnnng?"

"What am I doing? Just immobilizing you, my dear. I'm gonna let you struggle and squirm a minute while I take a shower."

He pulls my ankles to my wrists and ties them together.

"Hmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph!"

"Oh, don't worry. You'll be fine for a few minutes. I'll leave the door open. In the meantime, you enjoy yourself."

He gets up and goes into the master bathroom.

"Hmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm! Mnn cnn'ph mmnfm mm mnhm phhnph!"

I hear the shower start up. Fuck! I'm so goddamn horny! My pussy is hungry, but how can I even make myself cum in this position? Damn him! He did this on purpose! He wanted me to be incurably hot for him, is that it?

"Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmm!" I wriggle my jaw. This gag isn't going anywhere. Neither are these ropes.

"Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I roll onto my side. Jesus, I don't believe this!

The water shuts off. I hear Alex brushing his teeth and gargling. He comes out of the bathroom in his blue terry cloth robe with his brown skin still wet from the shower.

"How are we doing, my pet?" He sits beside me and strokes my hair.

"Mmmmmmmm!"

"Is your pussy hungry?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmm!"

"Hot?"

"Mmmmmmmm!"

"Good."

He stands up and lets his robe drop. His cock is standing straight out from his body. It's long and thick! I have never seen my brother-in-law without clothes, not even in a bathing suit. He obviously works out religiously. He kneels on the bed beside me.

"You want this inside of you now?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmmm!"

"Tell me!"

"Hmmmmm?"

"Tell me that you want me to fuck you!"

"N mmnnph mnn phn fnch mm!"

"Again!"

"N mmnnph mnn phn fnch mm!"

"Is that the best you can do?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Heh, heh, I know it is. You like being gagged? Hmmm?" He grabs my chin.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmph!"

"You don't have to tell me the truth, yet."

He undoes the hogtie.

"Stand up."

I scoot to the edge of the bed, sit up and get to my feet. Alex sits behind me.

"Now, spread your legs and come sit on my cock."

I feel the head of his cock against my pussy. I sit back and,

"Mmmmmmmph!"

It's been a year, so I'm tight. At first it burns a little.

"Rise up, now sit again."

I do as I'm told. This time, the burning is stopping. God, I can feel him in my belly! Alex grabs my hips.

"Ahhhh! Mmmmmm, you got a nice tight pussy! Mmmm, move for me! Move those hips!"

"Mmmmmmmmph!" He slaps my butt. I begin gyrating my hips.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Yes! Yes! That's a girl! Aniyah, mmmm," he slaps my butt again, "you feel so good!" He grabs my breasts and rubs my nipples.

"Ommmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Yes! I love your gagspeak! Talk to me, baby!"

"Mnn'rm mnhnng mm fmmm phn gnnn!"

"Mmmmm, yes!" Alex bounces me up and down on his cock. "Ohhhh! Fuck! Fuck! Aniyah, I'm going to cum inside of you! I'm going to fill your beautiful pussy with my seed. Is that what you want?"

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Uhhhhh! Rock those hips! Make yourself come for me!" He reaches around and traps my clit between his fingers.

"Mmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" My body stiffens as my pussy erupts.

"Arrrrrghhhh!" Alex grabs me tightly and pumps upward into my pussy. He gives me three hard thrusts and then eases me to my feet. He turns me around and peels the tape off my mouth. He pulls out my panties.

"On your knees! Clean me off!"

I kneel down on the wooden floor. He sits down, with his still hard cock glistening with my juices. He grabs my head and puts my head between his legs. I start sucking on his cock. Damn, he fills me almost as much as my panties did!

"Mmmmm, yes! Yes! That's a good girl! Yes! Mmmm, hmmmmm!"

I have a slightly salty taste. It's not bad. I've never tasted my own juices before. Alex begins fucking my mouth.

"Aniyah, you sweet sexy vixen! Uhhhhh! You keep this up, and I'll have to fuck you again!"

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm," I say.

He grabs my head and pulls it back. He shoves my panties back into my mouth.

"Up!"

I stand up. He grabs the duct tape. This time, he wraps it around my head! There's no way I'm getting this off! After about two wraps, he tears it off. He puts it down and tips my chin up to him. I'm only five feet, four inches. He has to be six feet tall, so I am definitely looking up at him.

"Are you mine, Aniyah?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmmmm!" I nod.

"My brother doesn't appreciate you, does he?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm," I shake my head.

"I know he doesn't." Alex leans over and licks my right nipple.

"Mmmmmmm," I moan.

"Feels good?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmm."

He licks my left breast.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I push my chest into his mouth.

"Mmmmm," he backs up and licks his lips. "Kneel on the bed."

I get up on the bed and kneel. He climbs in behind me. I can feel his cock hard against my ass.

"You're so fucking sexy all tied up! I'm gonna have a goddamn hard on the entire time!"

He makes me lie down and lift my ass up.

"Mmmmm, yes!"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I jump when he hits my butt.

"I have a gift for you."

Something hard and cold is pressed to my anus.

"Mmmmmmm?"

"It's a butt plug. Bear down for me."

I bear down. The plug slides into me.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!"

"Now your ass has a sweet ruby."

Alex rubs my pussy with his finger.

"Mmmmm, how does it taste? Do you have a nice tasting pussy?"

"Mmmmmm?"

"Let's find out."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I squeal when I feel his tongue on me.

"Mmmmm, yes," his mouth vibrates against me, "mmmm, mmmm." His teeth gently clamp on my clit.

"Mmmmmmmm!"

"Just getting you ready for me, my dear!" He pushes his cock inside of me again.

"Ohhhhhh!" Alex grabs my hips and begins moving me back and forth.

"Mmmmmmmm! Hmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"Uhhhhhh!" He stops thrusting. "Push this sexy ass back on me! Do it!"

"Mmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

I move my body forward, then back, then forward, and back again. Alex holds my hips the entire time. I feel my breasts flopping below me. I don't care. I want relief, now!

"Uhhhhhh! I'm gonna cum again! Shit! Shit!" Alex begins thrusting hard and fast. He reaches under me to rub my clit. It isn't long before we cum again.

He slides me off of him. He unties me, but he leaves the gag on. He lays beside me.

"How do you feel?" He strokes my cheek.

"Mmmmm, mmmm," I point to my mouth.

"Oh, the gag? I think you'd enjoy having it a little longer." He smooths his hand over my lips. "You sound amazing by the way. I think I'll keep you gagged these next few days."

"Mmmmmm?"

"You'll enjoy it. I know you will. You won't sleep in them. That's dangerous, but while you're awake and not eating, I'm going to keep your mouth captive."