Blackmailing Brother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hnmm mmnmm N cnmmnnncnphm mmnphh mnn?"

"I'm sorry love, what was that?"

I roll my eyes.

"Mmmmmmm!" I point to myself, then to him. "Mmmmm?" I point to my mouth again and shake my head.

"Oh, how will you communicate if you can't talk?"

"Mmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Well, if your hands are free, you can write, if I let you. You just got me to understand you without using a pen and paper." He takes my hand and kisses it. "Trust me darling, I'll be able to understand you." He kisses me. "Mmmm, I like these gagged kisses. I find them hot and sexy." He kisses me again, then descends down my neck with his lips.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm,"

I moan. The goosebumps are back and making me feel quite tingly.

"Shit, I'm hard again! Give me your hands."

I hold my hands out. He trusses my wrists together and lifts my arms over my head. He secures them to the head board.

"Now, I have you right where I want you."

He takes a pillow and says,

"Lift your ass up."

I do. He slides the pillow under me.

"Spread your legs. I'm gonna give this pussy some much needed attention."

Alex goes into the trunk and comes up with a little oil that he rubs on his hands. He begins caressing my belly with the oil.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

He works lower, making deep strokes around my groin and thighs.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I begin to squirm.

"Feeling good?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmmm!"

"Good." He kneels beside me and begins to rub my pussy with the oil.

"Hmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Oh my God in Heaven! This feels incredible!

"You like that, my pet?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

I nod.

He kneels in front of me with his cock stiff and ready.

"Do you want this?"

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Show me."

"Hmmmmmm?"

"I think you heard me."

"Mmmmmmmmmmph!" I lift my pelvis up and begin thrusting. I bend my knees and begin shifting my hips side to side. "Mmmmmmmm!"

"You're such a little sexy kitten, aren't you?"

He pushes into me.

"Aniyah!" Alex leans over me, balancing himself on his strong arms as he thrusts. "My little captive lover! You like being tied and gagged?"

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I nod.

"You're not going to object to me having you gagged?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"You like not being in control?"

"Mmmmmmm!" I nod.

"I'm going to have this pussy when I want it?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmm!"

"Uhhhhh!" He grabs my wrists and thrusts faster.

"You can't move or talk, can you?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

"That turns you on? Makes your pussy hot with desire?"

"Mmmmmmm, hmmmmmm!"

"Mmmmmm," he thrusts harder, "maybe I'll give you a baby."

"Hmmmmm?"

"Yes! Oh, you'd be so fucking sexy with a pregnant belly, carrying my son! Mmmmmm! Fuck! Fuck! Aniyah!" Alex grabs my wrists tightly. He grits his teeth as he sprays his seed into me. He relaxes and pulls out of me.

"You were great. Did you cum?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm," I shake my head.

"Mmmm, I can fix that."

He goes to the trunk and comes back with a silver egg that he slips inside my pussy. Then he ties a silk scarf around my waist, brings the ends up from behind me and makes a knot.

"I'm going to take another shower, and then get you ready for bed. In the meantime, enjoy your new friend."

He picks up a remote control.

"Mmmmmmmm! Hmmmmmmm!" The egg roars to life and vibrates inside my pussy.

"Oh and yes," he pulls another silk scarf over my eyes and knots it behind my head, then pulls another one over my mouth, "have fun, my pet."

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, hmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

I begin lifting my pelvis up, and then grinding my ass into the mattress.

"Orrrrrmmmmph! Mmmmmmph! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

I yank hard on my binds. They definitely aren't giving. Until Alex frees me, I am helpless. I bear down on my pussy. The egg slides a bit, but the scarf pushes it right back inside of me! I do the same with the butt plug, I bear down and it slides out, only to be pushed back in! It's like being fucked in my pussy and ass! God! Oh my God, I have fireworks coming from between my legs! The first orgasm comes really quickly, followed by a second. I am unable to keep still, I'm so goddamned turned on! Suddenly, the egg stops vibrating. Alex unties my wrists from the bed.

"Sit up."

I do.

He helps me stand up. I'm still blindfolded and gagged.

"Go in there and clean yourself up, then come to bed. You can remove the gag. There are scissors on the sink." He kissed my forehead. "You look amazing."

I hear the bathroom door slide closed.

I undo my blindfold and the scarf around my waist. The egg slips out as soon as I move it, that's how slippery it is! The butt plug also comes right out. I finally cut the gag off. My panties are soaking wet! I wash them in the sink. No telling if he might use them on me again!

I get into the shower. The warm water shoots out of five heads and engulfs me with comfort. Oh my goodness, Alex, Alex...

Am I really enjoying myself this much? Sex with Jack never felt this good.

Ever.

After my shower, I dry off and brush my teeth and gargle. I rub myself down with cherry scented lotion before climbing in bed next to Alex. He puts his arms around me.

"You were great tonight," he says.

"So were you."

He kisses me.

"Tomorrow, we take it to the next level."

"Next level?"

He chuckles.

"Get some sleep, my pet. You will see."

I guess I will.

The next morning, Alex wakes me with breakfast, fresh fruit, eggs, toast, and coffee. Everything is perfect. After I shower again and towel off, he calls me into the bedroom.

"I'm having a few friend over tonight, so I have a few errands to run. You are coming with me."

"Oh, well, I'll get dressed."

He grabs my arm.

"Not in your regular clothes, and, aren't you forgetting something?"

"Uh, what?"

Alex smiles and bends his head to kiss me. When he pulls away he says,

"Your mouth isn't sealed."

"Oh, right."

He sees my panties drying on the sink.

"Did you wash them last night?"

"Yes."

"Smart." He hands them to me, along with the duct tape. "You know what to do."

I gag myself as I did the first night.

"Now, put your toys inside of you."

I insert the egg into my pussy and bed butt plug into my anus.

"Good. Now, you will wear these." He holds up what looks like black panties. I step into them. They are made of some kind of rubber material, like a swimming cap. Alex helps me get them on.

"Now, put this on."

He slips a black camisole over my head, but I notice that there are holes for my breasts. He goes into the bedroom and comes back with a shiny black corset.

"I'm going to tight lace you into this. Don't worry, it's been made to fit your measurements."

He stands behind me and pulls the corset on.

"Hold the sink."

I reach forward.

"Mmmmmmmph!" I grunt as he pulls the laces, cinching me inside.

"Don't worry. You'll be able to breathe." He spins me around. I see that he has some small rubber black clips in his hands.

"These are for your gorgeous nipples."

"Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmph!"

They sting when he puts them on.

"Now, get dressed." He holds up a long sleeved, plain black dress. It slips easily over my head.

"We have to hide the fact that you are gagged."

Alex pulls my long hair into a big, then he ties a long back scarf over it. He then ties a veil over my entire face and knots it behind my head. He flips one piece over, and I can see again.

"Now, look at yourself."

I turn to the mirror. I don't recognize myself at all! I look like a Muslim woman. The material is so thick that you couldn't possibly tell what's going on underneath.

"Mnn'rm phnhnng mm nnph mnhm phhnph?"

"I can't understand you, love."

"Mmmmmm," I use my hands to gesture downward. I tug on the veil.

"Oh, taking you out like this?"

"Mmmmmm," I nod.

"Of course! We discussed you being secretly bound in public, did we not?"

"MMhnph nf mmm gmph cnnghph?"

"What if we get caught? I will convince them that you are my wife and are playing a kinky little game. This is the fun of it, isn't it? Knowing that you have such a dirty little secret? I also have the remote for the egg, which I can use to tease you at any moment."

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

I shake my head.

"What, did you think you'd be bound in public with me and not brought to the edge a few times? What fun is that?"

He presses the button.

"Mmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmph!"

"You are in my control now, totally." He shuts the egg off.

"Let's go."

He wears a simple golf polo, khakis and boat shoes. He helps me into some knee highs and my pumps. As we drive towards the mall, my heart is racing. I can't believe I'm doing this! What if we get caught? Why am I doing this?

I'm doing this because I'm a kinky naughty wife. I don't want my husband to find out that I've been having an online affair with his brother. I also don't want Jack to find out that Alex is a much, much better lover than he is!

When we get to the mall and park, Alex helps me out of his SUV.

"Stay close to me," he says. "You never know when I might activate your new friend."

I nod.

Our first stop is a suit store, where Alex is being fitted. This shouldn't be hard. I sit down in a chair and watch the tailor work. Alex and the man are chatting about sports or something, when I feel the egg come to life. Shit!

"Mmmmmmmm!" I manage to keep my voice low, but it's hard to hold still when you have a vibrating pussy. The corset makes me sit very straight. I can't even bend without the thing making me sit back up.

"Miss, are you alright?" the tailor asks.

I manage to nod.

The egg vibrates harder.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

"You'll have to excuse my wife," Alex says. "She has a cold that I'm afraid has wreaked havoc with her voice, isn't that right, dear?"

I manage another nod.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. Try drinking lemon water with honey and cinnamon."

He turns back to Alex. "I think perhaps an inch here," he adjusts the sleeve.

I manage to get to my feet. I have to get out of sight!

"I'll be finished in a few moments hon," Alex calls, "don't stray too far."

I want to glare at him, but that might give us away. I take one step, then another. Shit, I can hardly walk with this damn thing going crazy inside of me! I hold my head down and squeeze my eyes shut. I take another step. I feel myself bump into someone.

"Orrrmmph!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry Miss," says a tall man with a British accent. "Are you alright?"

I nod.

"Please forgive me. I didn't see you there. Is there something I can help you with?"

I shake my head and nod towards Alex.

"Oh, you're with him? Well, he's one of our best customers, always spends so generously. Feel free to browse."

"Mmmmmmmmph!"

I look around wildly. Someone is going to catch me, I just know it! Suddenly, the buzzing stops. Whew! Alex comes up and takes my arm. He has a garment bag over his arm.

"Ready to go, my darling?"

I glare at him. He smiles and leads me out of the shop into the fresh air.

"So, how did you like that experience?"

"Mnn nmmnphph mnnm mm cnmm! MMhnph nf mmm gnph cnnghph?

"Oh Aniyah, that was a bit much for me to understand all at once. Care to try again?"

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm!" I point to my mouth, then to my lower body.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm!" I point to my groin again, then to the store.

"Oh, I almost made you cum, did I?"

"Mmmmmm!"

"And I just might, when you least expect it. Don't tell me you aren't aroused at being out here this way."

"Mmmmmmph!" I groan.

"I know you are. You can play angry all you like, but we both know the truth."

Our next stop is a home goods shop, where Alex arranges for his order to be shipped to him that evening. He doesn't activate the egg while we are in there, thankfully. He walks me down to the end of the shops and pulls me into a store where the windows are literally blacked out. When we get inside, I see why. It's an adult bookstore! The place is dimly lit. Suggestive posters are on the walls. Besides books, there are walls of toys, lingerie, and bondage paraphernalia.

"Mmmmmmm!" I yank on his arm.

"What is it, my dear?"

"MMhm nrm mmm hmrm?"

Alex shakes his head.

"You have to stop doing such a good job of gagging yourself."

"Mmmmm," I gesture around.

"Oh honey, I'm afraid I'm going to let you browse on your own while I make another stop. I'm sure you'll be fine in here."

"Nn! Nnn'ph mmnfm mm hmrm mnhm phhnph!"

"You'll be fine," he says nonchalantly. "I'm going to lock up my suit."

He walks away before I can catch him.

The egg begins vibrating again. Fuck!

"Mmmmmmmm!"

Shit! Where can I hide?

The man behind the counter up front seems oblivious to me. Good!

I duck down one of the aisles facing the front. That's when I feel something bump me.

"Orrrmph!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry honey. You alright?"

A young woman in a tight black T shirt and wearing a spiked choker and silver bracelets and equally tight black jeans looks me over.

"You okay?"

I nod vigorously.

"You look like you're a little excited."

I shake my head. I back away a tad until I feel myself bump into someone else.

"Mmmmmmph!"

"Well, well, well, what have we here?"

It's the clerk! Shit!

"Sounds like you've got a mouthful there, girlie," he says in a throaty voice.

I shake my head. I start to head for the exit, but he blocks my way.

"You're not going anywhere just yet."

I turn to the woman. I try to run, but she catches me.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"Sweetie, you shouldn't talk with your mouth full. She tosses me to the man.

"Back room," he says.

She nods and goes to lock the door. This was a trap!

"Come on honey. You're coming with us."

He's taller than Alex and looks more bulky too! He makes me walk to the back room. As soon as I'm in this sparse room, my veil is removed. In its place, something that feels like leather is pulled over my head and zipped up. My dress is removed. I am tossed onto what feels like a bed. My wrists are tied in front of me, pulled over my head and secured to something. My legs are also spread. The rubber panties are removed, and so is that egg, finally! My ankles are secured separately. Still, I cannot help but trembling, tied up in front of two strangers in a strange place.

"We know who you are," the woman says. "We are friends of Alex."

"Hmmmmm?"

"Oh yes," the man says. "We've been instructed to give you intense pleasure."

"Mmmmmm? MMhnph nrm mnn gnng phn nn phn mm?"

"Oh don't be afraid, Aniyah. Everything we do is gonna make you feel very, very good."

"Hmmmmmph!" I jumped when I felt hands on my nipples. "Mmmmmmmm!"

"Nice tits," the man says.

"Mmmmmmph!" I feel something warm and wet swirl around my nipple.

"Mmmmm," I think he's smacking his lips, "you taste good. What do you think, Grace?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm!"

Another mouth closes over my left nipple.

"She does taste good, but I think one of us should take the top and the other one the bottom."

"Here," I hear him say, "tease her sweet black pussy."

Something vibrates to life.

"Hrmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph!"

Something long and skinny touches my clit as it vibrates. At the same time, the man's hands grab and massage my nipples.

"She responds well, doesn't she, Grace?"

"Quite well, Tony. I'd say she likes being tied up and dominated."

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!"

My back arches in the heavy corset. Oh my lord in Heaven! Oh damn! I am thrusting my pussy towards the tool stimulating it. In the pitch darkness, I am forced to rely on my sense of hearing and touch. I grab on the ropes holding my hands captive.

"Are you enjoying this, Aniyah?" Tony asks.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"I'll take that as a yes. Grace, why don't you take a break and use your mouth on her?"

"Sure."

The vibrating stops.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Grace's tongue is softer than any man's. She slides her hand inside of me while she sucks my clit.

"Orrrmmmmmmph!"

"Feeling good, honey?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm,"

I nod.

"Bear down on your butt while I'm eating you."

I pushed down on my butt plug.

"Mmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmm! Ormmmph! Mmmmmmph!"

"Don't let her cum yet," Tony says.

Grace stops licking me.

"Come up here and work her tits," Tony says. I feel the bed shift as Tony climbs up.

"Ever been fucked by a big white cock, Aniyah?"

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"Mmmmm," he kisses my clit, "let me get this pussy nice and warmed up for me. The wetter you are, the easier it will be for me to fuck you!" Tony begins sliding his fingers in and out of me while also pressing on my lower belly.

"Mmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

Grace is massaging and kneading my breast tissue. She also kisses my throat and chest.

"Mmmmm," I hear Tony spit on my clit. "You ready for me, little slut?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I nod. I want some dick, any dick!

"Uhhhhhh!" Tony slides into me. "Uhhhhh, that's some good pussy!" He thrusts hard. "Lift your hips, girl!"

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Each time he thrusts down, I push my pussy upwards. Grace continues stimulating me from on top. The room is full of Tony's grunts and my muffled moans. We keep going until he stiffens and growls. He pumps jet after jet into me. Finally, he pulls back.

"You were good," he says. "Real good. Come on Grace, let's get her ready for Alex to return."

They sit me up. I expect them to untie me from the bed and get me dressed. That's not exactly what happens. I have a rope tied around my waist, pulled tightly, and threaded between my legs. Then I am made to sit in a wooden chair. My arms are lifted over the back of the chair and my wrists tied and secured to something else, so I can't raise them or my arms. Rope is tied above and below my breasts. My ankles are spread and tied to the front legs of the chair. I'm still in the dark, as the hood is still on my head.

"You'll stay like this until Alex comes to get you," Grace says. "In the meantime, you enjoy your crotch rope. I'm sure it will keep you busy while you wait. Tony and I have customers. See you again, soon."

She kisses my mouth through the hood.

"MMnnph! Nnn'ph mmnfm mm phnmn np! Pmmnphm!"

"Oh don't worry honey. We'll check on you until he comes. You just enjoy yourself."

"Hmmmmmmmm!"

The door closes.

"Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph!"

I try to stand up, but of course I can't. My wrists must be tied to a bar under the chair. "Mmmmmmmmmph!" I don't want to fall, so I don't try to scoot forward. Alex is coming back, right? "Mmmmmmmm!"

I think I hear voices outside the room.

"Mmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmph!" I scream. Nobody comes.

"Mmmmmmmmmph!"

I sink back. I'm stuck here. This thing between my legs...oooh, it's tight! This corset is tight too! "Mmmmmmph!" I grunt. "Mmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph!" I can't move much at all except my head and my pelvis. I try to stand up again, and the rope between my legs pulls hard.

"Mmmmmmmmmph! Hmmmmmmph!" It rubs and captures my clit. Fuck! Grace did say to enjoy myself. "Mmmmmmmmmm!"

I toss my head back. I chew hard on the panties in my mouth. I wriggle my jaw just a bit. No, this tape is definitely stuck to me until someone decides to free my my mouth. Then again, the tight hood is additional security. It's warm in here, but not uncomfortable.

"Mmmmmmmph!" I can't slouch at all with the corset. All I can do is...move my hips.

"Mmmmmmph! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm,"

I hum. Honestly, I am starting to like how I sound when I'm gagged. It is kind of sexy.

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmmm! Orrmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmm!"

I start grinding onto the wooden seat. I am going to cum again! My pussy is hot, captive, and hungry. I'm tied and gagged and blindfolded. No one can hear me. It's just me in my helpless state. Yes, oh yes!

"Mmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmph!" I grind harder and harder until the magic moment arrives.