Blackmailing Brother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I come, I sit there panting. I can't believe I had another orgasm. I hear the door to my room open.

"Aniyah, it's me."

I hear Alex's voice.

"Well, it looks like you were getting along well." He runs his hands over my shoulders. "Did you cum in this chair?"

"Mmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

I nod.

"Did Tony and Grace make you cum?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmm," I nod again.

"I suppose I should get you home to rest for the party, eh?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm," I nod a third time.

He unties me from the chair. Soon, I'm dressed in my niqab again, complete wit the rubber panties and vibrating egg. Alex leads me out of the store with me holding his arm. When we get back to the SUV, he helps me inside. When he gets in he says,

"So, you came for my friends, but you haven't come for me yet today."

He handcuffs my wrists behind me before securing my seatbelt.

"Now my dear, you get to enjoy the egg all the way home, while I get to enjoy your sexy muffled screams."

He presses the button. I have two more orgasms before we reach his apartment. By the time we get up there, I'm so tired I can hardly walk.

"Take off everything," Alex says to me, "and get into bed. All that oxytocin from the orgasms is what is making you tired. Besides," he grins, "you'll need the energy for tonight."

I am awakened by muffled moans. Did Alex bring another woman in here? I open my eyes and sit up in bed. His huge TV is mounted above the bed. I blink. I see a woman in a storeroom that is illuminated by a black light. She's wearing a black camisole and a red corset, but nothing else. She has a tight hood over her head, and she's tied to the chair just like...

I was.

That's me?

"So, you're awake, my little internet star?"

I grab the sheets around my breasts. Alex chuckles.

"Oh please, like I haven't seen you before." He picks up the remote and pauses the video.

"It's not...that's not online, is it?"

He smiles and shakes his head.

"No, but it's just a little extra insurance for our deal. So now I not only have the transcripts, I could show Jack what a lovely little bondage slut his wife is." He sits down beside me and strokes my hair.

"If only he could see you as I do. You're a beautiful woman, and I might add, irresistibly hot. Watching that gets me excited."

"Are you really going to end up ratting me out to Jack?"

"No, as long as you continue to play along and be a good girl. So far, you have pleased me, but I haven't had any of your pussy yet."

"Oh, well, I...needed the rest."

"Yes, you did, but you're awake now, and I am rock hard. Give me your wrists."

I willingly hold out my hands. Alex binds them and then pulls my arms over my head with a long extension of rope. He secures it to the crossbars of his huge four post bed. Now I'm forced to kneel on the bed.

"Open for me."

I do, and he puts a foam ball in my mouth. He wraps tape around my head.

"Now, let's get you a little more secure."

"Hmmmmm, mmmmmm?"

"You'll see."

Alex folds a rope in half and wraps it around my waist, pulling the free ends through the loop he made. He gives the free ends a good tug before he wraps them around me about three times. Then he brings the free ends through the loop again and secures the rope to the footboard.

"Good. Now, I have my little bondage princess right where I want her."

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"What's that baby? Mmmm," he bends over and licks my left breast, then he rubs my right breast while he continues licking my right.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"Mmmmm, these titties taste good. When I get you pregnant, I'm gonna get milk out of them long before you give birth!"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"What," he grabs my neck and whispers, "you think my brother is gonna give you his child? Huh? The baby will look like you or somewhat like he or I," he rubs my nipples as he talks, "so don't worry."

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!"

"Yes," he kisses down my chest to my abdomen. "I can't wait to see your belly all swollen and round with my seed." He French kisses my navel.

"Hmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmph!" I squeal.

"Are you wet for me? Hmmmm?"

He climbs on the bed behind me and puts his hand between my legs.

"Mmmmmmmmph!"

"Oh yeah, you're nice and wet for me, aren't you, baby? You want my cock in you, don't you?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph!"

"You know you do!"

Alex rubs his hard cock against my ass. He slaps my cheeks a few times.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!"

"Take this cock, slut!"

He pushes it inside of me.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Uhhhhh! Take it, Aniyah! Take this big fat cock!" He thrusts slowly and methodically, at first, but then he begins going faster.

"Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmph!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck! Slut! Little bondage whore!"

He stops thrusting.

"Ride me!" He slaps my ass three times.

"Mmmmmmmmph!"

"Spread those legs and ride this cock! Make like you're a cowgirl! Move!"

"Hmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" I rise up onto my knees, then I sit back down, then up, and down.

"Good! Uhhhh, that's good! Push your chest out, then settle back!"

"Mmmmmmmm!" His dick pokes the front edge of my pussy, touching my G spot! Oh shit! Oh damn! Suddenly, I cannot stop. I start rotating my pelvis in circles.

"Mmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmmph! Gmmmmph! Orrrmpppph! Mmmmmph!"

"Oh that's good! Damn it! Fuck! Fuck!" Alex grabs my hips as he shoots his load into me. At that moment, my pussy clenches around his cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"Yes, cum! Cum for me! Cum hard!"

I slowly start to come down. He pulls out of me.

"Ahhhhhh, that was good. You've got real talent." He comes around to the front of the bed.

"I'm going to take my shower first. In the meantime, you just ah, hang around here."

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm, mmmmmm?" I yank on my hands.

"I'll untie you, shortly. Don't worry, you won't be bored."

He undoes the rope from the footboard and brings it between my legs before threading it through the rope around my waist and pulling it back through. He tugs again and makes a knot.

"Oh and yes," he pats my head, "enjoy yourself."

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

I begin to grind and gyrate on the crotch rope as another orgasm begins to build a fire between my legs. How many times have I come today? Four? I didn't think it was possible, but here was number five, courtesy of the crotch rope. I dip my head back, mewl into my gag and close my eyes...

Yes, please, let me cum again!

About an hour later, I find myself clean, hair done, makeup flawless, and dressed in a long black nightgown that is completely sheer with spaghetti straps. I am wearing my rubber panties with the egg and the butt plug. Alex has my mouth stuffed and sealed along with a long black cloth tied over my mouth and nose. He also has me wearing opera length black gloves and has put a pair of wrist cuffs with an extra long chain on them. My job is to bring his guests whatever they want, mainly drinks.

At first I'm nervous, but no one seems to pay me a whole lot of attention. Apparently a pretty black woman serving them in a gown that leaves nothing to the imagination, wrist cuffs and a gag is nothing that they find alarming. I do draw some lustful stares from the men, and a few of the women.

Another hour passes, and Alex takes me upstairs to his loft area.

"You're doing awesome. Are you ready for phase two?"

I nod. As if I have a choice!

He undoes the wrist cuffs and binds my wrists behind me. He binds my arms to my sides. He takes additional rope and wraps it around my waist, further securing my wrists to the small of my back. He then secures my ankles and thighs together.

"Now my dear, you get to do a little hopping around and see if someone will take pity on you and free you."

"MMhnph nf phhmm nnn'ph? Nm N gnnng phn hm phnmn np nmm nnghph?"

"What was that, my dear?"

I roll my eyes in frustration.

"I do love it when you're trying to speak to me, knowing full well I can't understand you. Such a sexy little game, isn't it?"

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I grunt.

"Come on my precious." Alex lifts me over his shoulder and carries me down the stairs. He sets me on my feet.

"You have fifteen minutes. Time starts now!"

"Mmmmmmmmph!"

I start taking small hops. I stop at two ladies who are alternating between the view and watching me.

"Hello dear," one of them says, "enjoying yourself?"

"Hmmp! Pmmnphm hmmp mm!"

"Help you?"

"Mmmmmmm!" I nod.

"What do you want us to do?" the second woman says.

"Mmmmmmmm! Nnphnm mm! Nnphnm mm!"

"Are you saying untie you?"

"Mmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Oh Aniyah, why would we do that? You look so ravishing just as you are," the first woman says.

"Mmmmmm! Pmmnphm phnhm phhm gng nff mm mnnphh!"

"I think she wants the gag off," the first woman says.

"Nope, sorry, we can't help you," the second woman says.

"Mmmmmmph!"

They get up and go to the kitchen.

I hop over to a man sipping wine.

"Cnn mnn pmmnphm nnphnm mm?"

"Hey there sexy. Mmmm, I love what you're wearing. You have nice tits."

He grabs my left breast.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

"You know you like it," he whispers in my mouth, "just like I'm going to enjoy using you for my own pleasures."

"Hmmmmm?"

"We all know who you are and why you're here. Better get ready for some serious fucking, girl!"

I go from person to person, knowing that my time is running out. No one wants to untie me! Suddenly, Alex comes up behind me.

"Time is up. Now, time for me to set you up in the playroom!"

He carries me away, despite my protests. He takes me to his playroom, which I only briefly glance, as I am blindfolded. I'm tied to a padded massage table and stripped. From there, what happens to me I can only describe as a pleasure and fuck frenzy. They use my mouth, my pussy, and even my ass! I am fondled, pinched, prodded, spanked, and even sometimes kissed. I lose track of the orgasms I have or who did what to me.

Suddenly, it gets quiet. There are no more voices to be heard, except one.

"Tired?"

I am too exhausted to speak. I'm covered in cum, sweat, and I'm sure handprints from the spankings.

"Come on, I'll bathe you."

Unlike before, Alex carries me gently up the stairs to his bathroom. He lays me in the tub and runs warm water over me. He takes his time washing every part of me, even my hair. When the water is cloudy, he lifts me out and carries me to bed, where he dries me off and rubs me down with lotion.

"Rinse your mouth," he says. "Just swish and spit into the bowl."

I rinse my mouth with some blue antiseptic mouth wash and spit it into the basin he is holding. After that, I fall into a sleep so deep that I don't dream.

I'm not sure how long I sleep the next day. When I do, Alex isn't next to me. There's a note.

"Eat something, then come and find me in my study."

I get up, use the bathroom, splash some water on my face and pull on my robe. I'm a little sore between my legs, definitely indicative of what I did last night, or should I say, what was done to me! I comb out my hair so it falls past my shoulders in soft brown waves. When I check my phone, it's nearly noon. Goodness!

Breakfast ends up being yogurt, fruit, granola, and coffee. After I eat, I start to feel more like myself. I start looking for Alex. His apartment is huge. It's like a two story house slid into an apartment building. I look in every room until I find him in what appears to be an alcove with just a small desk and chair. He's dressed casually in a polo shirt, khaki pants and his slippers as he sits at his desk. I can't tell if he's writing or drawing.

"Alex?"

He stops what he's doing and stands up. He steps into my space, bends his head and kisses me.

"You were wonderful last night," he whispers into my mouth, "you're the perfect submissive."

"I am?"

Alex pulls his head back and opens my robe. He just stares at my naked body.

"You just don't know what you do to me, Aniyah!"

He backs me into the wall, raises my arms and pins them there while he kisses me. He slides his tongue around in my mouth.He yanks the belt loose from my robe.

"Turn around and put your wrists behind you."

I do as I'm told. He binds my wrists together tightly. Then he pulls my head back and stuffs cloth inside my open mouth. I see him pull a thick roll of bandages from his pocket.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmm!"

He uses the whole roll to wrap around the lower half of my face. Then he turns me to face him again.

"Are you wet?"

"Mmmmmm," I nod.

"Let's see."

Alex pushes my legs apart and runs his fingers along my slit.

"Heh, heh, you little slut! All I have to do is tie your hands and gag you and already you're creaming for your master. You are a little bondage slut, aren't you?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmm," I nod.

He snickers and rubs my own moisture across my stomach.

"Your nipples are hard. Mind if I have a little snack?"

He bends his head and takes my left nipple into his mouth.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, hmmmmmm!" I moan.

"Mmmm, tastes good. Almost as good as your pussy tastes." He proceeds to suck the right nipple while sliding his hand between my legs. His fingers trap and rub my swelling clit.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I am sliding up and down the wall in his romantic touch. He stops and sits in his chair. He opens his zipper and his cock springs free.

"Come on. I want you dancing on my dick."

I go over to him. He turns me around so that my back is to him. He takes my hips and lowers me down.

"Mmmmmmm!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhh! Aniyah! Fuck!" Alex slaps my ass.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

"Get to work! Shift those baby making hips of yours."

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm! Mmmmm, ormmmmph, mmmmmmph, mmmmmmmph!"

I roll my pelvis in a circle, then front to back. His cock whips around, touching every inch of my pussy.

"Uhhhhhh! That's a good girl! Oh yes, that's my good little pet! Fuck me, Aniyah! Stir it like coffee!"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I nod.

I keep gyrating and dancing on him. My clit is so hungry!

"Mmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph," I grunt.

"I know you're close when you make those noises! Are you close to cumming?"

"Mmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm!"

I nod with vigor.

"Then cum hard for me! Cum!"

My body stiffens. I shudder and shake as my pussy clenches and throbs. Alex holds my hips as he is not far behind. I hear him groaning. He digs his fingers into my hips and thrusts upward.

"Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhh," he sighs. He slowly lifts me to my feet. He fixes his clothes and turns to me.

"You were amazing, as usual." He bends his head and kisses my gagged mouth.

About fifteen minutes later, I stand in his playroom, fully naked with my hands cuffed and chained above my head. My ankles are also chained so that I'm standing with my legs spread. Little plastic clamps adorn my nipples. Alex pulls a folded rope around my waist. He pulls the free ends tightly, eliciting a grunt of protest from me. He wraps the free ends of the rope around and around, pulling them tighter with each turn and effectively cinching my waist in the process. At some point, he pulls them between my legs and back again, giving another tug.

"Mmmmmmmph!" I am forced to thrust my chest out and lift my ass higher.

"Good. I have you just where I want you." He knots off the rope. He pulls a silk scarf from his pocket and pulls it over my already wrapped mouth. He gives it a tug as well.

"Ormmmmph!"

"Tight gag, my dear?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I nod. I almost can't move my head! Alex takes a riding crop from an umbrella stand near the table. He taps my ass gently.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!"

"Dance for me."

"Hmmmmmm?"

"You heard me. I wanna see some sexy moves. Entice me, my pet."

What kind of dancing could I do tied up like this? I shift my weight into my left leg and hip, then I repeat the move on the right. I shift my weight back and forth between my hips, then I focus on trying to roll my abdomen. Tight as that rope is, I somehow manage to pull my muscles in and push them down and out.

"Yes, oh yes," Alex begins to circle me and give me gentle taps with the crop, "very good! Sexy! Very sexy! I like the way you move!" Alex steps behind me and taps my back with the crop.

"Fuck that rope, slut!" He whispers in my ear, "Feel that burn on your pussy! Ride it!"

"Orrrmmmph! Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmph!" I bend my knees and thrust my hips back and forth.

"Mmmmm, yes! Cum for me again! Now!"

I toss my head back and unleash more muffled moans and screams. The chains above my head jiggle as I come down from yet another amazing climax.

"Good girl," Alex whispers in my ear. "I think I'll just let you hang around awhile."

"Mmmmmmmm?"

He ties a scarf over my eyes and leaves me in darkness.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

My arms are a little sore from hanging so long. I relax my body just a bit, but when I do, the crotch rope forces my breasts forward and my ass up. I hear footsteps coming toward me.

"Hmmmn? Nph phnmmnnm phhmrm?"

"Well, what do we have here?" says a deep male voice. "You must be Aniyah. Alex told me all about you."

"Mmmmmm?" I can't see a thing, but I sense that the man is right in front of me.

"So tell me, how does it feel to be all tied up? Hmmm?"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I jump when he puts his hands on my hips.

"How does it feel to know at any moment, any one of Alex's friends can come and do whatever they want to you?"

He pulls me to him. I can tell that he works out from the solidness of his body.

"You have nice tits. They fill my hands perfectly, wouldn't you agree, my dear?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

The man comes behind me and slaps my ass before pulling on my crotch rope.

"Mmmmmmmmmph!"

"How does it feel to have your pussy captive, huh?"

"Nph fmmmph rmnmmm gnnn!"

"Feels good?"

He unties the crotch rope, letting the free ends dangle in front of me.

"Heh, heh, hot little pussy you have here!"

The stranger grabs my bound belly with one hand and pushes his cock against my wet slit. He only needs three thrusts before he's inside of me!

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" he moans, "I love captive pussy." He holds my hips as he thrusts into me.

"That's a good girl! Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!" The man stops and says,

"Push that nice round ass of yours back in my lap! Come on!"

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmph!" I can hear my ass slapping against his groin. My pussy is making sloshing noises as I fuck him.

"Ohhhhhhh! Yes! Yes! Uhhhhh, that feels good, Aniyah! Uhhhh, fuck! Fuck!"

The stranger grabs me and groans while he deposits his seed into me. Slowly, he pulls back until we are disconnected.

"Hmmmmmmm!" I squeal when he puts the crotch rope back.

"You're a damn good sub," he says. "Hope to see you again, soon."

I cannot believe that a total stranger just fucked me! I didn't even know his name! I hear footsteps behind me again. My arms are taken down. The blindfold is pulled from my eyes. It's Alex.

"I figured you would need a rest," he says. He unties me completely and then hands me a bottle of water.

"You're amazing," he says to me, "not just because you like being tied up, but because you like relinquishing control. You have done everything we ever chatted about, and more."

"Thank you, Alex." I feel my cheeks flush.

"I have a proposal for you."

"What's that?"

"How would you like to be my full time submissive?"

"I...I don't know what to say!"

"You could start with yes."

So, every time Jack would be out of town, I'd be here, being tied and used by Alex and his friends?

"This initially started as me wanting to blackmail you, but I had no idea how much I would enjoy having you, or how good you'd be at being a submissive. Please say yes."

"I'll do it!"

Alex takes me into his arms, bends me back and plants a long and hot kiss on my lips.