All Comments on 'Blackmailing Gina Ch. 01'

by Hofeeder

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jadams5932jadams5932over 1 year ago

Good story, everybody needs a Gina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But the actual sex was a letdown.

It was rushed. Much too rushed. Too rushed at the start of the blowjob. Too fast to continue. Too fast to end.

Once she agreed to blow him, why not some preliminaries?

Why didn't she play with his cock and balls -- teasingly?

Why didn't she have ongoing conversations with him about what she was going to do? And then do it?

Why didn't she ask him if she was doing it the way he wanted? The way he'd imagined it?

Had he thought about her givng him a blowjob a ling time? Had he jerked off to thinking about it? How long? How often? Was the actual blowjob better?

And what's with the anal? Why had she never asked him to fuck her ass when they were together? Why suddenly now? Did she want him to play with her ass? Finger her ass? Lick her ass?

Annd what about her tits and pussy? Nothing? Why?

She could at least have played with herself while blowing him.

Three stars.

HofeederHofeederover 1 year agoAuthor

Strange comment on here. He/She gave me 3 stars for wanting more. Should I make up a whole bunch of fake details so I can add every sexual act in every scene? Or would you rather read about what really happened between two very attractive and hypersexual young adults??? I'll stick with making readers want more.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Nice writing and concept. He is an idiot and should have dumped her at the beginning.

HofeederHofeederover 1 year agoAuthor

If someone else borrows your top of the line lawnmower, and uses it for their lawn, you don't just throw it in a dumpster and get angry. That would be stupid. You clean the grass out, give it some good maintenance, shine it up and use it again, over and over, for years. Sure, a good wife isn't a lawnmower. There are things that matter, like loyalty, trust and devotion, that are damaged. Also, the blow to the ego a wife's betrayal inflicts, and all the abandonment issues and feelings of being left out and rejected it churns up are horrible to endure. But grow up! If your wife cheated on you then maybe, on some level, it's partially your fault. Finding out if you can change that and give your wife what she was lacking is a noble and mature endeavor. It could result in a wonderful marriage... If you have the guts to let go of your resentment from being betrayed and leave the wreckage in the past. Of course, it's not always something the husband lacked. Some women are just cheating pigs who would cheat on anyone, even the greatest of husbands. Even these horny cheating pigs may be worth salvaging. You would just have to accept they are horny cheating pigs, and try to manage her impulses. This can only be done if she is willing to include you in her sexual exploits. That works for many open marriages, but it won't work if the cheating wife gets her thrills because she is sneaking around behind her husband's back. Unfortunately, a lot of cheating wives enjoy sex more because the husband doesn't know. In that last case... like with my Helen.... You have to throw them away. Then, if you still want them and love them, you just wait for your ex-wife to get in a relationship with another clueless dude, so you can cheat on him with her. I did that with Helen... and, it was okay, but sucked in another way. Having tried everything, I finally moved on and stopped trying. I also lost all sexual interest in Helen as we both grew older and fatter, but I still loved her and she loved me. We both had several other relationships, but nothing as passionate and sexually charged as the one we shared in our twenties. We talked on the phone every Sunday for years, discussing our kids, laughing, sharing what was happening in our lives and reminiscing about our history. When she suddenly died at 50, with no apparent cause, I was crushed, and I will love and miss her until I the day I die. She used to cry sometimes, about how she betrayed me, and I cried about how I punished her, but neither of us held it against the other. We were both very intelligent, deeply emotionally flawed, hypersexual to the point of perverse, and both extremely attractive people, a highly toxic blend that drove us to extremes and sealed our fates. Gina was another story. She was a cheater, like Helen, but motivated more by money and status. Helen never gave a shit about material things. I loved that about Helen. I've shared way too much here, and pray our families and kids never read these stories. If they do, I would like to say for the record that the details about Helen are not based on facts. All of this is pure fiction. Their mother was a saint. I was the cheater. She never cheated on anyone. Helen is a fictional character in a fantasy story that I fabricated. Nothing inches stories EVER happened in real life.

mykul6669mykul6669over 1 year ago

I would make her fuck all the guys she cheated with while I watch and give directions. Great read

Auden JamesAuden James10 months ago
Amour fou

This is not another ordinary LIT story! I was rather taken aback by the background of the female main character given at the start as she not only turns out to be, apparently, the result of crossing Salma Hayek’s and Demi Moore’s clones but also a crack whore. Well, that was some kind of a curveball—and to top it off she’s not only a crack whore, but a c h e a t i n g crack whore at that! And the narrator just loves her more for it, it seems!

Well, first of all, I don’t see the appeal in describing female characters in terms of some female celebrities that supposedly look just like them; it strikes me as rather lazy and insufficient in achieving the ostensible goal of making the reader ‚see‘ the character easier, for if he sees her at all (e.g., after googling her), he sees only the celebrity, n o t the story’s female character. Accordingly, I found the short description given of Gina in the second part („Gina was mostly Armenian . . .“) much more vivid and convincing than making her out to be some kind of remix of Demi Moore’s and Salma Hayek’s looks. Alas, Hofeeder seems to have a penchant for describing his female characters in terms of various female celebrities!

Anyway, back to the story, which turns quite dark as it develops, I found neither the narrator’s devotion and love (?) for this cheating crack whore nor, after she leaves him, his sudden decline into apparent anguish and despair convincing! The scene where he practically begs her to shoot him with his gun (and she throws the unlocked [!] weapon „across the room,“ just like that, as if it was a toy or something) was just ridiculous, but the conclusion that she would rather fuck him every Saturday morning after marrying her prince charming is nonetheless strangely fitting for this crazed-out Gina character.

Still, this amour fou, as presented in this story’s first part, is too sketchy to really grab and pull-in the careful reader, but it sure is a different kind of read from what one is normally offered on this site.

—AJ

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If your into a beta male getting used and having his girlfriend screw other guys while high on crack I guess this is for you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHofeeder@Hofeeder
Most of my sexual exploits took place between 1980 and 2020. I have written my whole life, but never tried erotica. It's time I shared my amazing experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES