Blackmailing Gina Ch. 02

Story Info
Blackmail is a pretense. Gina encourages payment.
2.5k words
4.4
12.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: You Missed a Drop

She rose to her feet and said, "So, I'll go get cleaned up in your bathroom and then we'll discuss more details."

"Nope," I said, reaching out and picking up a dollop of cum off her ear lobe. I showed it to her on my forefinger. "You missed a drop."

Her mouth fell open. She shook her head and scoffed. "What? That was just dirty talk to get you in the mood. That ain't a real fucking rule."

I frowned and said, "Yes. It is. Now get those jeans off and kneel on the couch."

"Harry, Mike is coming home in less than an hour. I really don't have time for this."

"You better hurry then. As it is it's going to take me a long time to cum again."

"Shit!" she said, stepping quickly toward the couch and unbuttoning her jeans. "You better cum quick. I have to get home."

She unzipped, kicked off her sneakers, pulled her pants and panties down and stepped out of them.

I stepped out of my pants and boxers, and approached the couch.

Gina was already kneeling on it, in the middle. She put her hands on the back of the sofa, spread her knees wide, threw all her long thick dark brown waves of hair back with a dramatic flip of her head, and arched her back.

She was fucking gorgeous. Gina was mostly Armenian, but a quarter part various other Mediterranean races. Her big, dark brown eyes were moody. She had very full and perky breasts between a b and c cup, a slim but thickly muscled athletic figure, curved in all the right places, and an ass, which I was about to fuck, that was probably her best feature.

She also had one of the sexiest and most beautiful pussies I have ever seen. It sat on a pitchers mound, and although she was a very light skinned white girl, her dark pigments appeared where it counted, in the full lips on her face, in the areolas on her tits and on the very outskirts of her pussy lips. The inner and lower parts of her pussy were pink, but they got darker and darker as the lips protruded.

Her face was especially beautiful. She looked a bit like Salma Hayek, but with higher cheekbones and a different, more defined jaw line. Gina's eyes were more beautiful than Salma's, too.

I got behind Gina within ass fuck range, looked down at her gorgeous pink and brown asshole, and began jerking off.

"I don't have lube," I said.

Gina looked back. "Just stick it in my pussy first. I'm still drenched from sucking your cock."

This answer helped me in getting back my erection.

Almost hard, I thrust my hips forward and fit the top of my shaft snugly between her pussy lips, and began to slide it forward and back.

She was still drenched.

Gina arched her back more and moaned. As I slid my cock against her pussy, she pushed her hands off the sofa's back, sat up straight, and laid her long thick hair and head back on my shoulder.

Her arms reached way up over my head. She grabbed my head with her open hands and pulled it around. We melted into a kiss.

As our lips parted, she whispered, "Jack me up. I want to see fucking stars."

I nodded.

She smiled and fell forward again, hands landing on and clutching the back of the sofa.

"Send it in hard, my dirty Dog Boy."

I loved when she called me that.

Gina was the only woman I had ever met who enjoyed anal pain, especially in the first thrust.

She told me that the more pain she felt with that first thrust in her ass, the harder she would cum after the pain from getting fucked finally went away.

Once, when we were together and on vacation in Vegas, Gina saw a twelve inch dildo in a shop. She begged me to buy it, and get a tube of lube.

I, of course, was all for it.

After we left the shop, she practically ran, dragging me by my hand back to our hotel room.

When we got inside, Gina stripped, jumped on the bed on all fours and asked me to ram that giant dildo as hard as I could up her ass.

Naturally, I was hesitant. "I don't think you thought this through, Gina."

"Fuck that! Don't be a pussy. Be my dirty Dog Boy and ram that giant fucking dildo in my ass."

I nodded, "Okay, I'll do it."

I dropped half the tube of a thirty dollar bottle of lube on that thing. It looked menacing. Gina had picked out this big black cock replica, with long protruding ridges simulating veins and a girth so wide I couldn't get my hand completely wrapped around it. The thing wasn't as wide as my firearm, but it was thicker than my wrist.

She claimed she chose it for the sturdy looking handle attached to the base, a six inch wooden spindle with a rubber grip, but I knew she had fantasies of getting pounded in the ass by black men with oversized cocks.

Well, she was about to get her wish. I kneeled on the hotel bed behind her, and told her to hold on to that headboard.

Gina arched her back and presented her anus for fucking. I shrugged, and pointed the giant head of the dildo at its target.

Gina, clenching her teeth in anticipation said, "Don't you fucking ruin this by holding back. I want the full length, and I want the impact to knock me into this fucking wall. Don't you pussy out on me."

I placed the big head against her small butt hole, grabbed the handle with both hands and dug my knees into the bed.

I leaned into the dildo, wanting to wait until that big head slipped inside before I rammed the entire dildo into her ass.

Her asshole began opening up immediately, and I watched in fascination as that giant knob spread Gina's butt hole wider and wider.

Finally, half the head, the thickest part, slid into her. And Gina had begun to cry out in response, but here is where I used all my strength and all my weight to shove that giant dildo all the way into her anal canal.

I had heard Gina yelp in pain before, after shoving my own cock deep in her ass on a first thrust. This was not a yelp.

As that girthy, giant dildo ripped deep into her ass and the plastic balls at the base slammed into her vagina, Gina let out a shriek that pierced my eardrums.

She scrambled away, twisting to the side and jumped off the bed, yanking her ass off that huge dildo. She took three steps, holding her asshole with both hands and crumpled to the floor.

She held her ass, and lay rocking and sobbing loudly.

I froze, stunned by her reaction. Even though she was practically screaming crying and in obvious agony, I still wasn't sure if she had liked it or not.

That may sound stupid, but I had made Gina cry on several occasions with that first thrust and Gina had praised me for it.

So, instead of asking if she was okay, as she lay there wracked with pain, I asked, "Was that good for you?'

Later, at the hospital, after she recovered, we laughed about that. She had needed major surgery on the damage I had inflicted.

It was all internal and she fully recovered, but she had to have over twenty stitches to repair her rectum and no solid food for six weeks.

The doctor, to his credit, and understanding how and why the injury occurred, measured Gina's rectum. He told her she could still enjoy her rough anal play, against his recommendation, but not to try it with any rigid object again, and to stay away from trying that with any penis over nine inches.

Luckily, I'm just under nine inches, so Gina was okay with the news.

We continued her 'hard first thrust' anal fetish about three months later, and Gina orgasmed hard four times in the first two minutes.

Now, on my couch, as my cock became rock hard fucking her soaked pussy, and I was poised to take it out and ram it with all my might into her ass, I felt Gina getting ready to cum from normal sex.

I really missed that.

"I want to cum in your pussy, first,"

"No!" she shouted, her body starting to spasm in climax.

Using both her hands to spread her ass cheeks, Gina fell forward, her chest landing on my couch and her face turned with her ear to the wall. "Shove it in my fucking ass!"

I pulled out, placed the head of my cock on her flowering butt hole, grabbed her by both her shoulders, and heaved with everything I had.

Gina shrieked, spraying my wall with spit, and clenched her teeth as her whole body shook and spasmed. Her eyes opened wide like she was a crazed lunatic as she sobbed and wailed through her teeth.

I moved my hands down all over her body as she writhed, her tits and tummy heaving as I massaged them.

Her rectum spasmed around my cock, and I gasped at the sensation. I loved the feel of her thrashing around in the throes of one of these powerful anal orgasms.

Finally, her body relaxed, and she began gasping for air.

I started to say, "That was amaz--" but she yelled, "Keep fucking! Keep..."

Gina forcefully began pumping her ass up and down my shaft.

I joined in the effort.

We fucked with a hungry passion, kissing and groping each other.

Gina came again only a minute later, and about two minutes after that I felt my orgasm building.

I put the side of my open mouth against her ear, and said, "I'm going to cum deep in your ass."

"Yes," she said, "Do it, Harrison. Do it." Her ass pumped back more vigorously, as she pushed against the back of my couch with both hands. "Cum deep in my ass, baby."

I felt the surge, pulled her hips into me and dumped my load inside her. Gina gasped and stayed completely still.

Her mouth hung open and her eyes were gently shut, obviously enjoying the feel of my cum filling her bowels.

I finished, pulled my cock out of her ass and collapsed onto my couch to rest and catch my breath. Looking up at her as my chest rose and fell, Gina turned her head to look back at me and blew out a breath. "Whew," she said, "That was intense."

I nodded and grinned.

She carefully rose up off the couch, and looked at herself in the living room mirror.

"Oh my God!" Her face dropped. "He's gonna know!" She looked at me in a panic. "Harry, he's going to know I fucked you!"

"Good!" I said, "Ask him for me how that feels."

"We're getting married. He's going to be my fucking husband. It was different with you. You were just..." Gina stopped, blinked and shook her head. "Nevermind. I need to take a shower."

"I was just what?" I asked.

She frowned and waved me off as she headed for the bathroom.

"No," I shouted, "I was just what?"

"Nothing!" she yelled back.

"That's exactly right!" I shouted. "I was fucking nothing to you!"

Gina slammed the bathroom door.

I gathered her discarded clothes and put them neatly on a chair outside the bathroom door. I also put an old bottle of her perfume I had in my bedroom on top of her clothes.

I shut the TV off and waited on the couch.

Gina dressed near the bathroom and walked into the living room, looking like nothing had ever happened. She looked annoyed, and stared at me, about to say something.

I smiled at her. "I'm sorry. You look fine. Go home to your fiancé."

"I loved you, Harry. I truly did love you."

"But what? I never understood why you kept cheating? Why did you do that to me? You're just like Helen. Why does everyone fucking cheat on me?"

She shrugged, "I guess I'm just a cheater, and so was your wife. Look what I just did to Mike, my frigging fiancé? I just sucked your cock, drank a fucking quart of your jism and let you blow your load in my fucking ass." She started yelling. "I'm a cheating whore, okay? Is that what you want to hear? And now I'm not cheating on you, at least!"

"So, after today, you're still going to marry him?"

She grimaced in confusion. "What don't you understand? Nothing has changed. Yes, of course I am marrying Mike."

"And... you will still have sex with me?"

"Yes, every Saturday at 9 AM, just like we planned."

"Wow," I said, "That is harsh."

"Would you rather I cheat on Mike with someone else?"

I laughed. "Jesus, Gina. You're a freak."

She smiled. "Yes, I am. See. You know me. I love that about you."

"You used to at least dump me after you would cheat. I figured you'd dump him."

"I won't. I love him too much."

That hurt me, but I kept it to myself.

"Plus, I knew I would have to cheat on Mike from the moment I first had sex with him. His penis is almost twelve inches, which is wonderful, but I can't chance anal with him. Doctor's orders."

Everything became clear to me then. Gina had planned to cheat on Mike with me all along.

"So the blackmail terms were useless?"

Gina laughed. "Not really. I still don't want you to mail those tapes, and it's a great excuse if Mike ever finds out about us. Also, it's kind of a fun role play, don't you think?"

"But the tapes weren't why you fucked me?"

"No. I was going to show up here one day after I was married and get my ass pounded. That was inevitable. I just wasn't sure when."

"Okay," I said, "No need for a goodbye kiss, then. See you Saturday." I sat back on the couch and picked up the TV remote.

"Oh, shit! Before I go, my wedding is on a Saturday three weeks from now. So, obviously, we'll skip that one."

"Nope. I would actually love to blow a load in your ass right before you walk down the aisle."

Gina laughed.

I glared at her. "What's so funny?"

Her eyes popped open. "You're serious?"

I nodded.

She thought about that for a moment. "You know," she said, flashing a devious smile. "That sounds like a memory that will last a lifetime. Let me get that set up. Do you mind driving to St. Patrick's Church and maybe hiding in a closet for a few hours?"

"Not at all. I'll bring a book and some snacks."

Gina laughed. "Okay, then. It's a date."