Blackmailing Gina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her encircling lips slowly back up the shaft, moaning in pleasure the whole way up.

Nobody ever sucked a better cock than Gina.

Her mouth came off again, and she went back to stroking me slowly with one hand.

She looked back up at me, swallowed the spit in her mouth and cleared her throat.

She said with her lip curling up into a snarl, "Anal. I mean hard... pounding... deeply penetrating... anal." She smiled mischievously and gave a little shrug. "I mean if I ever were to miss a drop of your cum, getting pounded in the ass with this thing seems appropriate."

She went back to sucking my dick.

"That sounds... like the perfect penalty," I said, then I moaned in pleasure at another attempt by her to deep throat.

The tip of her nose touched my pelvis this time.

I took in several short, sharp gasps as she worked her mouth back up the shaft.

"Anal it is then," I said. Chuckling, I added, "You best not miss a single drop."

She took her mouth off my penis, smiled and said, "I'm feeling... very clumsy today."

Gina took my cock in again and started feverishly working it, bobbing, nodding and moving her head in circles.

She groaned loudly as my cock throbbed and swelled in her mouth, knowing through her vast experience doing this to me that I was getting ready to feed her some cum.

What she didn't know was that I hadn't had an orgasm in over a week. This may sound trivial to most, but I normally cum at least once a day and I always cum a lot.

I went six days once, back when I was married to Marilyn. When I pulled out of her vagina with the modest plan of simply dumping my load on Marilyn's stomach, a rope of cum as thick as a pencil shot out.

It splattered in a long, gooey streak an inch wide and two feet long, from just above her naval to her forehead.

Nothing was missed in between.

Her cleavage, neck, chin, open mouth, left nostril left eyeglass lense, and eyebrow all had a wide, gooey river of sperm on them.

And that was only the first flying slime arrow.

Marilyn took five more. She was shrieking and trying to block the barrage with both hands, as she gagged, choked and spit out a few gobs of cum that had landed inside her open mouth.

In the end she looked like one of those fake porns where they cover the actress with long lines of tapioca pudding.

Marilyn sputtered, gasped for air, leaped off the bed and ran screaming and blind to the bathroom, all covered in cum, as I laughed my ass off watching her.

Now, as Gina sucked my cock, waiting and wanting to drink all my cum, I felt a pressure building that felt truly unprecedented.

"Uh, this is going to be... a huge fucking load," I said with strain in my voice, my whole pelvis tightening up more and more.

Gina took her mouth off only for a second and said, "No problem. I'll drink it all." She went back to feverishly milking my cock with her mouth.

"No, Gina!" I said forcefully, feeling an enormous explosion of pressure about to break out of me. "You don't get it! I haven't cum in over a week!"

As she sucked my cock, I saw Gina's brow knit up in concern at my words.

She knew how much volume I normally ejaculated. She had swallowed my regular daily loads more often than I could count.

She pulled her mouth off, took in a breath and nodded once in grim acknowledgement.

"Okay," she said, "I got this!" Then went right back to sucking that cock, a look of fierce determination on her face.

Seeing her enthusiastic reaction to my warning, which, in essence, was, "Hey, look out! There's about to be like a gallon of fucking sperm shot into your mouth!" It pushed me right over the edge.

Speaking quickly, my voice an octave higher, I gave her final notice.

"Here it cums, Baby!"

The floodgates broke open and the most epic orgasm of my life exploded out of me.

I grunted as my legs, midsection and whole body spasmed, heaving in a concerted effort to expel all the cum trapped inside.

I breathlessly gasped out, "Hoh! Leee! Shiiiit!"

My cock felt like a fire hose. The wide, gushing glut of cum being forced through it actually hurt.

Gina, on the receiving end, held my cock with both hands, with her eyes still full of determination and her lips tightly encircling my penis, just below the head.

As that first mighty ejaculation exploded into her mouth, her eyes opened wide as quarters in surprise, but she kept her lips in place, and quickly received a second, a third and a fourth helping of gushing sperm.

Her cheeks began to puff out from the glut building up inside inside them. By the fifth course, her brow wrinkled up in distress, and then relaxed again as her eyes rolled back in her head.

She whimpered and relaxed her mouth, letting it open, but tilted her head way back to prevent a spill.

It seemed as if Gina had only now just completely surrendered to being my human cum dumpster.

She still held her bottom lip, dutifully, below the head of my cock. And through her open mouth, I could see that sperm had filled it to the top.

My sixth rope of cum shot some into her open mouth, hitting her incisors, but more over her face.

That thick rope streaked up her face, filling a nostril, covering one side of her nose, pooling in the corner of her eye and streaked her brow and forehead with a thick white ribbon of cum right into her hair line.

The seventh followed the same general path, making the river of sperm flowing over her face even thicker. It had forked out over her left cheek, as well, and that fork of cum sent a glob dripping toward her ear.

The force behind my ejaculation ended, but I dribbled another big glut of splooge into her already filled mouth, causing an overflow that spilled onto her chin and dripped down her neck.

Fighting for air, and standing on wobbly legs, I looked down at Gina's face and gasped.

I had never seen such a thoroughly cummed on face, not even in a porn. Maybe it was her confused expression as she blinked her eyes repeatedly, and stared wide-eyed at the ceiling.

She looked like she couldn't believe what had just happened.

"Oh, my God, Gina. You are fucking wonderful."

To her credit, she had remained composed enough to hold her head back, keep the majority of cum from dripping out of her overfilled mouth, and not attempt to dodge or block the slime arrows hitting her in the face.

Now, with great poise, she remained still, and began slowly struggling to swallow the contents of her mouth.

She closed her lips, which  forced two thick globs to drip out the corners of her mouth, and then she began a series of small swallows.

I watched as she lifted her jaw and blinked with each loud gulp, her throat rising and falling as it carried the cum down to her stomach.

She swallowed loudest the last time, opened her now empty mouth and gasped in a big breath of air.

I clapped and said, "You are a fucking bukkake goddess!"

She laughed, smiling proudly, still holding her head back. "Fuck! That was some crazy shit!" She fluttered her eyelids and shook her head. "Whew! That... was a lot... of fucking... cum!"

Lifting her hand, she carefully used a finger to clear the cum pooled in the corner of her left eye. "You fucking shot it all over my face."

"Sorry."

She giggled. "It's okay. Watch this." Gina used both hands to carefully scrape the streaky globs of cum on her face toward her mouth.

She pushed the cum that had dribbled out the corners of her mouth back in. She scraped the cum that had dripped down her neck and chin back up and in.

Then she dragged the cum down from her forehead, over her eyebrow, eye and nose, using her fingers like a snow plow, and dumped a giant glob of jism into her mouth.

She opened wide and showed me her tongue. It looked like a larger than normal sized load of cum covered it, thick, layered and gooey.

Gina flicked her tongue in and closed her mouth. Pursing her lips and sucking in her cheeks, she swallowed it down in one gulp.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she swallowed, and then popped open in surprise. She gasped, apparently surprised by the sheer amount she had just swallowed.

Her eyes squeezed shut as she grimaced in disgust and her whole head and body shuddered.

Darting her hand up to cover her mouth, her shoulders clenched and she heaved, but she suppressed the urge to vomit.

"Eeeew!" She shouted, wearing a deep snarl of revulsion. "That last big wad... way too thick. I almost puked."

She shook her head, and blew out a breath. "If I'm doing this every week you have to masturbate every day. That's the rule."

I chuckled and nodded.

Gina took a few seconds of swallowing repeatedly and deep breaths. She nodded. "Okay. I'm good."

Blackmailing Gina: Ch 2

"You Missed a Drop"

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If your into a beta male getting used and having his girlfriend screw other guys while high on crack I guess this is for you

Auden JamesAuden James10 months ago
Amour fou

This is not another ordinary LIT story! I was rather taken aback by the background of the female main character given at the start as she not only turns out to be, apparently, the result of crossing Salma Hayek’s and Demi Moore’s clones but also a crack whore. Well, that was some kind of a curveball—and to top it off she’s not only a crack whore, but a c h e a t i n g crack whore at that! And the narrator just loves her more for it, it seems!

Well, first of all, I don’t see the appeal in describing female characters in terms of some female celebrities that supposedly look just like them; it strikes me as rather lazy and insufficient in achieving the ostensible goal of making the reader ‚see‘ the character easier, for if he sees her at all (e.g., after googling her), he sees only the celebrity, n o t the story’s female character. Accordingly, I found the short description given of Gina in the second part („Gina was mostly Armenian . . .“) much more vivid and convincing than making her out to be some kind of remix of Demi Moore’s and Salma Hayek’s looks. Alas, Hofeeder seems to have a penchant for describing his female characters in terms of various female celebrities!

Anyway, back to the story, which turns quite dark as it develops, I found neither the narrator’s devotion and love (?) for this cheating crack whore nor, after she leaves him, his sudden decline into apparent anguish and despair convincing! The scene where he practically begs her to shoot him with his gun (and she throws the unlocked [!] weapon „across the room,“ just like that, as if it was a toy or something) was just ridiculous, but the conclusion that she would rather fuck him every Saturday morning after marrying her prince charming is nonetheless strangely fitting for this crazed-out Gina character.

Still, this amour fou, as presented in this story’s first part, is too sketchy to really grab and pull-in the careful reader, but it sure is a different kind of read from what one is normally offered on this site.

—AJ

mykul6669mykul6669over 1 year ago

I would make her fuck all the guys she cheated with while I watch and give directions. Great read

HofeederHofeederover 1 year agoAuthor

If someone else borrows your top of the line lawnmower, and uses it for their lawn, you don't just throw it in a dumpster and get angry. That would be stupid. You clean the grass out, give it some good maintenance, shine it up and use it again, over and over, for years. Sure, a good wife isn't a lawnmower. There are things that matter, like loyalty, trust and devotion, that are damaged. Also, the blow to the ego a wife's betrayal inflicts, and all the abandonment issues and feelings of being left out and rejected it churns up are horrible to endure. But grow up! If your wife cheated on you then maybe, on some level, it's partially your fault. Finding out if you can change that and give your wife what she was lacking is a noble and mature endeavor. It could result in a wonderful marriage... If you have the guts to let go of your resentment from being betrayed and leave the wreckage in the past. Of course, it's not always something the husband lacked. Some women are just cheating pigs who would cheat on anyone, even the greatest of husbands. Even these horny cheating pigs may be worth salvaging. You would just have to accept they are horny cheating pigs, and try to manage her impulses. This can only be done if she is willing to include you in her sexual exploits. That works for many open marriages, but it won't work if the cheating wife gets her thrills because she is sneaking around behind her husband's back. Unfortunately, a lot of cheating wives enjoy sex more because the husband doesn't know. In that last case... like with my Helen.... You have to throw them away. Then, if you still want them and love them, you just wait for your ex-wife to get in a relationship with another clueless dude, so you can cheat on him with her. I did that with Helen... and, it was okay, but sucked in another way. Having tried everything, I finally moved on and stopped trying. I also lost all sexual interest in Helen as we both grew older and fatter, but I still loved her and she loved me. We both had several other relationships, but nothing as passionate and sexually charged as the one we shared in our twenties. We talked on the phone every Sunday for years, discussing our kids, laughing, sharing what was happening in our lives and reminiscing about our history. When she suddenly died at 50, with no apparent cause, I was crushed, and I will love and miss her until I the day I die. She used to cry sometimes, about how she betrayed me, and I cried about how I punished her, but neither of us held it against the other. We were both very intelligent, deeply emotionally flawed, hypersexual to the point of perverse, and both extremely attractive people, a highly toxic blend that drove us to extremes and sealed our fates. Gina was another story. She was a cheater, like Helen, but motivated more by money and status. Helen never gave a shit about material things. I loved that about Helen. I've shared way too much here, and pray our families and kids never read these stories. If they do, I would like to say for the record that the details about Helen are not based on facts. All of this is pure fiction. Their mother was a saint. I was the cheater. She never cheated on anyone. Helen is a fictional character in a fantasy story that I fabricated. Nothing inches stories EVER happened in real life.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Nice writing and concept. He is an idiot and should have dumped her at the beginning.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anal Tales: Gangbang Revenge Virgin girl gets revenge on cheating ex with anal gangbang.in Anal
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
More Stories