All Comments on 'Blackmailing Gina Ch. 02'

by Hofeeder

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just send the tapes out and find someone decent. No sense in wasting any more time on this walking disease.

Auden JamesAuden James10 months ago
Assfucking Fetish to the ER

Well, this second part is less story, more (or solely) sex! It ends, of course (that’s no spoiler!), with the narrator again falling completely for his crazed-out, cheating crack whore of a ‘love interest,’ in this regard the story is hardly remarkable. But what’s remarkable is that little episode in the middle where the narrator informs the attentive reader (that is really reading the tale and not merely skimming it for peculiar purposes) how the shared assfucking fetish of Gina’s and his once landed her in the ER!

According to the narrator, what landed her there was her unquenchable lust for being anally penetrated by him with a “twelve inch dildo” in one “hard first thrust.” Then after having her rectum stitched together again in the hospital, the empathetic doctor, “to his credit” as the narrator informs us, ensures Gina that she can still act out her fetish as long as she “stay[s] away from trying that with any penis over nine inches.” Punch line, provided by the narrator again: “Luckily, I’m just under nine inches, so Gina is okay with the news.” Seriously? Yeah, I mean, yeah . . . that’s just so . . . right, right?

Well, that’s exactly the problem I was already pretty much expecting as Hofeeder’s other offerings, no matter what, tend to be quite humorous, a tendency which readily lends itself to mixing the severe and grave with the light and funny, even in such inappropriate ways as this one—where the female main character might easily have bled to death from her ruptured bowels! That tearing up one’s ass with a cock “just under nine inches” would be A-okay, while doing the same with one just a single (!) inch longer would pretty much mean certain death, is utterly ridiculous, but only of secondary interest considering the writer’s aforementioned tonal blunder—and the following one! Because at the end we learn that Gina's new prince charming is “almost twelve inches” in length, which, logically (see the good doctor’s verdict above), completely rules out anal in her married future sex live—which is, of course, completely unacceptable for our Gina, which is why she from now on must cheat on her future husband every Saturday morning by having "hard first thrust" anal sex with the narrator! Is there even a word for describing this level of ridiculousness?

Hence, alas, this story’s second part is more a tone-deaf curiosity than a satisfying conclusion to a dark tale of doomed love.

—AJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHofeeder@Hofeeder
Most of my sexual exploits took place between 1980 and 2020. I have written my whole life, but never tried erotica. It's time I shared my amazing experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES