Blackmailing My Moms Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's with the ugly outfit?" I said, amused, "This doesn't please me."

"Ha," She said, "I don't dress with you in mind."

I stood and took a step towards her. Ivy gulped, probably remembering what happened that morning but she stood her ground for the moment. "Drop your pants," I ordered.

Ivy sneered at me, "No."

God, she was pissing me off, "Don't you dare talk back to me slut," I said in an even tone but letting my anger show in my face, "I can ruin your whole life in a heartbeat and in multiple ways. What do you think would happen if I showed that picture of you sucking face with my aunt to Mom? Or Julie? Don't disobey me again or I'm going to make you pay in ways that aren't just humiliating."

Ivy blinked, and her body shivered just a bit. Perhaps out of fear but I could tell me being dominant with her was turning her on by how she slowly and sexily slid her pants down her waist and let them drop to her feet. She stood still, her arms at her side. She was wearing a sexy black pair of panties underneath.

This made me smile like the devil, "You disobeyed me. I told you not to wear panties."

Ivy was surprised, "That was yesterday..." She said weakly. I got the feeling she was just playing along but her helplessness was turning me on.

I smirked at her, "I didn't specify the date!" Even though I did. "Remove them and then go throw away all your panties. You won't need them anymore."

She didn't move, "oh come on Danny, don't be ridiculous."

I took another step towards her so that our noses were almost touching. Ivy started breathing heavier but didn't move. "Stop talking back to me or I'll make you walk around naked for the rest of the day. Now do what I told you to."

Ivy looked thoughtful for a second but then took her pants off, took her panties off, and then put her pants back on. She walked out of the door. I watched from my computer as she got the trash bag from the kitchen. She came back to her room and cleared all the panties out of her dresser drawer as I asked but leaving all her bras.

She then threw them in the trash can outside the house and got in her car and drove away.

Ivy was gone for the rest of the day so she didn't fuck Mom like I wanted her to. Mom came home late and drunk anyway.

12