Blackmailing Rebecca Pt. 01

Story Info
Tony films his Neighbours affair and then has fun.
2.6k words
4.5
44.9k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony sat in his bedroom the camera was filming, he had checked it 4 times now, and he really did not believe what he was watching. From his bedroom you could see right into their neighbour's garden. Their garden was secluded and this was the only place that had a view in. It had started twenty minutes ago, he had come up to clean his teeth after lunch and had just taken a quick look out the window at the sunshine. His interest was taken though by his neighbour Rebecca, she was in the garden with a man that was not her husband in a bikini. Tony probably would not have thought anything of it, except they seemed to be closer than friends would be, and the scene looked intimate.

He had disappeared into the en-suite to clean his teeth, and when he came out he had gone back to the window, where now the unknown man was feeling Rebecca's tits, as he moved the side of the window to watch, the man released her tits from her bikini. Now Tony had fancied Rebecca since they moved in, she was mid-thirties, fiery red hair that fell to about 6 inches past her shoulders, bright green eyes, set in a very pretty face. Rebecca was slim and fit, with reasonable curves, but when her tits were released and he got a full view, he was shocked, they were a couple of sizes bigger than he would have guessed, not massive, but slightly more than a handful. He had pulled his phone from his pocket and brought up video fast, placing the phone on the windowsill he pressed record to get some choice footage of those wonderfully round and pert breasts. Three times he had checked back on that phone that it was recording, as the mystery man had moved from playing with her breasts to pulling her bikini bottoms to the side and sliding his fingers in, and taking her to an orgasm that was not as quiet as she should have been if she as not supposed to be doing this, and he was confident that she wasn't. From there they had moved on Rebecca had given a pretty sloppy blow job, before bending over the garden bench and was now being fucked hard doggy style.

Tony could not help it he had started to have a wank, he had been rock hard for 10 minutes or more. He wanked as he watched her tits bounce around as she was pounded to another orgasm, he shot his load onto the windowsill at that point, and about 30 seconds before the man fucking her had done the same deep in her pussy. There was some after play, but tony stopped the video with 27 minutes recorded, that would be a good few wanks, she looked amazing being fucked and the angle was good, he got the side of her face and her tits bouncing, but not any view of her pussy, but you can't have anything.

The following day Tony saw Rebecca as they both went out to their cars, "Hi Bex, who was the guy here yesterday?" he asked.

"Hi, errrr, a friend of Steve's, why?" she replied, bright and relaxed.

"Oh nothing really, I just noticed that his brake light was out when he left," Tony lied, he wanted to make her squirm a bit, "I will let Steve know so he can tell him."

That stopped Rebecca in her tracks, she looked concerned for a moment, then composed herself and replied, "No worries, I will let him know."

"Cool, if he wants the details send him around," Tony replied, "by the way I noticed yesterday afternoon that our tree is causing a shadow into your garden, let me know if you want it cut back."

He waited for that to register with Rebecca, and after a moment she gave him a look, he was already in his car, and he just did a double raise of his eyebrows as he drove off.

As he drove back up about 3 hours later, Rebecca was walking over before he had even stopped the car. As she got closer he started to wonder how far he could take this, he had just intended to have a bit of a joke with her, but she seemed really bothered and he thought he might be able to push this a little further.

He got out the car, and as he was locking it she arrived a couple of feet from him, he noted that she had not started talking until she was quite close. "Look I don't know what you think you saw yesterday," she began, but before she could say anymore he replied, "I know exactly what I saw, and I have a full video of it."

Rebecca looked stunned for a moment, actually more than a moment, it was more than 10 seconds before she spoke again, "what do you want?"

"What do I want, what?" there was genuine confusion in his voice.

"What do you want to not tell Steve and delete the video?" she said in a voice that seemed very submissive.

"Are you suggesting I am will use this information to blackmail you?" he said, enjoying dragging this out.

"I am suggesting that I will do whatever you want to stop Steve from finding out, or seeing that video," she almost pleaded.

Before Tony could even reply she continued, "look we can go inside now and you can fuck me."

Tony was taken aback, when he made the video it was to have a wank or two, not for anything else, and here Rebecca was offering to fuck him for it. He thought for a moment, and then said, "OK, Steve will not see the video and he will not hear anything from me, but you are not just coming in to fuck me, we will work out a plan."

"A plan for what?" she asked looking and sounding a little nervous.

"I will be hanging on to the video, and you will do as I say while I have it, or it goes to Steve," he said, and before she was able to object, he added, "we can get started inside now."

He walked to his front door and opened it, walking in and holding it for her, but she had not moved, "come on," he said, and watched as she slowly turned and walked in looking concerned and reserved.

As soon as he closed the door he walked through to the kitchen, placing the bag he had on the side, as she entered and looked around, he said, "take all your clothes off."

"What? No," she replied.

Tony did not say anything he just looked at her and without another word, she removed her top, and then slipped her skirt down, stepping out of her shoes, she was standing in her black bra, and matching panties. Tony cleared his throat as he placed the two items he had picked up on the way home away, and she reached around and unclipped her bra, releasing those fabulous tits, he watched them pert and firm, as they bounced as she pushed her fingers into the sides of her panties and the slipped them down bending with them to the floor. As she stood for the first time Tony got a view of her pussy, she had very well trimmed hair, a small triangle, about a third of the size it would naturally be, and cut back to very short.

"On your knees," Tony commanded, and he was mildly shocked to watch her obey, he walked over and undid his fly, and released his cock, which was 80% of the way to hard now. She needed no instruction and took it in her hand and then straight into her mouth. She was warm and inviting, her tongue immediately dancing around his head, flicking it and exciting that last bit of hardness out of him. Her head moved, and in a swift motion most of his not small cock disappeared into her mouth, he was sure she should have gagged then, but she didn't, as she started a rapid back and forth motion, using her hand as a guide, and assistance. As Rebecca moved him in and out her tongue swirled around his cock, then flicking at his hole, she was good.

After several minutes, he was holding himself back, he didn't want to cum in her mouth, without saying anything he moved his hands down and gentle showed her that he wanted her to stand. Rebecca stood, she really did look good naked, then he directed her to the kitchen table, and bent her over it, getting a really good view of her pussy, clearly damp she was not as adverse to this as he thought, she was enjoying it. He slipped two fingers into her outer lips and ran them back and forth before settling on her clit, and with swirls started to excite it.

The silence in the room was broken by Rebecca's moan, it was short, and high pitch, a 'huh,' that almost echoed and was accompanied by a flinch, he drove his fingers in harder, and another "Huh," burst out, louder, longer and more carnal that the first. He pushed on harder, waiting for the next, which only took a couple of seconds, a repeat of the second moan, but with some very clear muscle tensing, there was a moment then she moaned, "oh yeah, that's it," as her clit started to bounce between his fingers. He was also being rough with her clit now, skin pulling tight here and there as he stretched her clit to the limit of its travel, there were lots of moans now, "huh, huh, oh, huh, oh, huh, god, yes, yes," she was almost shaking as she moaned. His fingers came together and twisted her clit this way then that, her legs seemed to give way and she was resting on the table, the moaning intensifying further, she was about to cum.

With a, "oh fuck, yeah," she climaxed, her body tensing, and spasms in her legs, she looked completely at his mercy. While she was still moaning to herself and enjoying the afterglow of what had appeared a quite intense orgasm, he positioned his cock against her dripping pussy lips and with a hard thrust buried his cock in her. A visceral, "urrrghhhh" came from Rebecca as his cock slipped in, his full length of almost seven inches disappearing into her, after two pumps her hand appeared and she was rubbing her clit as he fucked. He looked down at her soft round arse, her little brown star looking back at him, tight and appearing unused. As he pumped the pale soft skin of her arse ripped and bounced, she was moaning again, in time to his thrusts, "huh......huh......huh."

As he pumped he looked around the only thing in reach that would help with unplanned for next step was the olive oil salad dressing bottle. He grabbed it and shook it, there was plenty in there, and the spout would mean this would end up where it was needed. Rebecca was close to cumming again, he felt the tensing of muscles as she neared the climax, her breathing carrying the words, "Oh Jesus, fuck me, fuck me, oh god," and then a, "huuuuuuhhhhhhhh," as she climax for a second time.

Tony used that moment to drip olive oil onto her butthole, then his fingers started to massage it in, she seemed relaxed as he did, but then as her climax subsided she clearly became aware of what he was doing, "wait, no, you can't, I don't do that, I have never......" she tried to get up and Tony used his other arm to force her back onto the table.

"You have never taken it in the arse?" he enquired, but before she could respond he continued, "well you are today," as she fought to get up, and failed miserably.

Tony slipped his cock out of her pussy and pressed it against her arsehole, she fought more, the strongest yet, as he pushed.

"Please don't," she moaned, "I can't, please, urghhhhhh!"

His pressure opened her sphincter just enough for the head to start slipping in, he pushed with a lot of force and to her scream the skin moved and the head of his cock settled in her butt.

"Now relax," Tony said, "you don't want Steve seeing that video, do you?"

There was something close to a sob from Rebecca, but she did not answer, he pushed and his cock moved the tiniest amount as she clenched and a real sob left her mouth. "Well do you?" he asked again.

"NO!" she screamed at him, "No I don't, but I don't want you to do this either!"

"Choose," was all he said.

There was a several seconds of nothing, a couple of sniffs, then her hands moved, and she pulled her own butt cheeks apart. Tony saw that as the only answer he would get, and pushed hard again.

Rebecca was clearly trying to relax, which she did right up until he pushed, then reflex kicked in and she tensed. As soon as he stopped pushing she relaxed again, he thought that this really could be her first time. After 4 pushes his cock was about 30% of the way in, he withdrew to the head, to a sigh of relieve from Rebecca, then a loud squeak as he pushed back in, but it worked, he was 50% of the way in now, and although she was heavy breathing, she seemed more relaxed, he gently started to withdrew and push back in, with each thrust slightly more of his cock made into her really tight, warm, and often clenched arse.

His cock was most of the way in, and he switched to long strokes, enjoying the feel of her, and listening to her, breathing still heavy, but now with grunts that matched his thrusts, and she had completely stopped fighting. He moved up of his hands and started to tease her clit again as he thrust, this seemed to put her off, and there was a loss of rhythm to her grunting for a moment. He suspected she was not finding this as unpleasant as she made out.

As her grunt turned to move of a moan with each thrust, he realised that his balls were now slapping against her pussy, she was taking his full length, and the sensations up and down his dick as he moved were really intense, she was not completely relaxed and was still squeezing his cock, if only a little now, he did not think he would last much longer.

His thrusting was losing the rhythm and Rebecca was very close to cumming for a third time, he focused for a moment on pressing her clit, and she squirmed, moaning loudly, then her orgasm burst forward, he felt her clench tightly around his cock as she shook from the pleasure, her breathing becoming shallow and fast as she moaned again and again. He thrust against the clenched arse, the tight strong muscles really making his cock sing to him, and moments later he lets go, his cum spraying deep into Rebecca.

Tony stepped away, still breathing heavily, and took a chair from the table to sit down. Rebecca still laying where she was breathing hard, and clearly trying to calm herself. He watched as she slowly raised her body from the table, and picked up her underwear putting in back on carefully.

"That's it? You will delete the video?" she asked, reaching for her skirt.

"No way, we are doing that again," he replied.

She looked at him appraising for a moment as she pulled her top on, then said, "fine!" it was not a nice 'fine' it was an acceptance at best.

She did not say another word as she stomped to the front door and walked out, slamming it behind her.