Blackmailing Rebecca Pt. 02

Story Info
Tony spanks Rebecca after she is left half fulfilled.
2.5k words
4.53
27k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony felt really horny, he had woken this morning from a dream of Rebecca, and since then he had not been able to shake the horny feelings that he woke with. He had watched Steve disappear about 15 minutes ago with his golf clubs, so he would not be back for at least 3 hours. He had spent the entire 15 minutes trying to work out if he should go and take advantage of Rebecca again, it had been 9 days since he forced her to satisfy him.

His decision was made for him, the mystery guy pulled up on the driveway and disappeared into the house, he thought it was probably best that he had taken so long to decide, that could have been awkward! He needed something to take his mind off Rebecca, he thought for a moment, then decided that as it was so nice out, sunny, that he would take care of that tree that he had spoken to Rebecca about, and 20 minutes later he was in the garden, ladder against the tree, and climbing up with his saw and clippers. Once in the tree he started to assess the branches, there were probably 6 that needed a trim back and 2 that needed to come off completely. He started on the easy ones, then moved on to the big one that hung into Rebecca's garden. After sawing for about 5 minutes he was sweating and, and to be honest knackered, this was hard manual effort, he stopped, and sat in the tree for a rest.

As he sat there, he realised that now that it was quiet he could hear noise coming from Rebecca's open kitchen window, it was a slapping sound, but not like two bodies fucking, more spaced, and individual, then after a moment he realised that each slapping sound was followed by a grunt from Rebecca. The grunt was a, "Huh," like female tennis players when they hit the ball. He moved along the branch of the tree to move the reflections that he was getting off the kitchen window, and only a few inches along the branch he could see in.

Rebecca was completely naked, bent over the kitchen table, she appeared to be holding it really tight, as the mystery man swung his hand to spank her bottom, he was slapping hard, Tony could see her being compressed into the table, as she grunted, which was getting louder with each slap, for the second time in his life he grabbed his phone and started to film Rebecca.

The spanks stopped, and he gently stroked her arse, then his hand disappeared between her legs, she moaned, and Tony watched as she was taken quickly towards an orgasm, but just before he guessed she was about to cum, it stopped, and more slaps landed across her arse. The grunts now carried a slightly more sexual feel to them she seemed to have moved herself slightly so that the movement created on the table by the slaps was rubbing her clit, but there were only 4 or 5 slaps before a phone rang. The guy disappeared, and Tony clearly heard the words, "fuck it is my wife."

There was a conversation that Tony could not hear, but Rebecca had moved and was sitting on the table, looking into the kitchen, then while she was still sitting there, the front door opened, and the guy left, speeding off down the road like a man on a mission.

Tony was not going to waste the opportunity, he climbed out the tree quickly, and almost jogged around to Rebecca's front door. He knocked and waited, after about 30 seconds, Rebecca appeared in a dressing gown, she looked at Tony with total distain, and after a pause said, "what?"

Tony smiled, and then said, "You appeared to be left hanging, and I wondered if you wanted to finish?"

"Fuck you," Rebecca said.

"That is the plan yes," Tony replied with another smile.

Rebecca looked at him for a little longer, then clearly made the decision that the only option was to let him in. She let go of the door, turned and walked into the house. Tony followed, closing the door behind him. He found himself standing in her kitchen, she had picked up a half full cup of coffee, and was leaning on the side. Rebecca took a mouthful of the coffee, and slowly swallowed it, before she looked at Tony and said, "how long are you planning to keep this up, you blackmailing piece of shit?"

"As long as I find the idea of fucking you against your will a turn on," he replied, not rising to her insult, "and to be fair I am responding to the fact I saw you were left hanging."

"So you are going to be a cunt then," she spat at him.

"That is not very lady like language, you are lucky I don't give you a spanking," Tony replied again keeping his voice level and controlled.

Rebecca looked at him, 'if looks could kill,' Tony thought, but she bend over the side and said, "if you think you are man enough."

That threw Tony a bit, he had not expected that, he walked towards her and was more surprised she didn't move. As soon as he was close enough, he pulled her gown up, bunching it all onto her back, and admired the view of her pert, round, naked bottom. He drew his hand back and swiftly brought it back to slap her cheek, the clapping sound vibrated around the kitchen, as he watched the skin ripple away from the impact site, a thing of beauty.

He noticed that she did not make a sound, as he repeated the motion slapping her other cheek hard, the sound and the view were very satisfying, but the lack of response from Rebecca was not.

Tony grabbed the wooden spoon in a pot on the side, and swung it at Rebecca's bottom, the sound as it connected was more of a thwack, and there was an immediate red mark, the ripples less pronounced though as the compression was deeper. The best bit was the yelp from Rebecca, followed by, "Jesus, not so hard."

Tony landed several more with the spoon, not as hard as that first one, but Rebecca grunted as each one fell on her skin. Her arse was quite red as he stroked and enjoyed the warm feel of her skin, the area that was spanked feeling much warmer than the skin around it.

As he stoked he asked, "you like a spanking?"

"If it is done right, I suppose I do," she replied, it a very noncommittal voice.

Tony moved his stroke down and around, rubbing her pussy, and up to her clit, she moaned as he grazed his fingers across it, he didn't really want to spank her too much more, she had quite a bit before he arrived. He ran his fingers across her delicate lips, their flushed and aroused state said she was not adverse to his advance, it wasn't just because of the video he had. He moved back up to her clit, and dug his fingers in, causing her to gasp loudly, a finger either side of her clit he squeezed them together, then pulled away and twisted, her clit coming with him, before popping through his fingers. Rebecca, half moaned, half gasped at that, as he moved his fingers back and started to play at a high level of intensity with her clit, pleased that the moaning started straight away and slowly increased in volume.

With his other hand he grabbed her tit, and started to fondle it, making his way to her nipple, that was hardening by the second, he twisted his finger around the nipple, playing with the dimples that appeared on her areola. He rubbed the nipple before flicking it, which caused a carnal moan as a response. He moved to the other breast and gave it the same treatment, as he really started to go to town on her clit.

The moaning moved from intermittent as he moved to continuous as she clearly moved closer to an orgasm. He took the hand that was fondling her breast and pushed hard into her public mons, as he forced her clit into her public bone, the moan was close to a shriek, as she started to cum. Tony used some of his body weight to hold her in place, as he didn't stop the pressure.

"Oh, god, no, stop," she moaned as her orgasm overtook her, but the pressure driving it did not lessen.

Rebecca's body shook from the orgasm, it was like the sea, wave after wave overwhelming her, the pressure, and rubbing just kept coming, Tony's weight pinning her to the table as she tried everything and anything to get away. Then something hit her, it was like the breaker that washes away all evidence of the smaller waves, she screamed as her body surrendered to it, losing track of everything, it was like it all boiled up inside her then exploded out of her pussy. As that happened Tony released her, she felt herself flop onto the table, not really sure of anything for a moment.

Rebecca realised that she had squirted, it was not the first time, but it was very unusual for her, she was surprised that Tony had caused it, the man was skilled.

Rebecca laid there slumped over her kitchen table, not really wanting to move, her body hyper sensitive from the orgasm, her breathing only now, over a minute later coming under control. Tony's cock pushed against her lips, he had not said anything since she climaxed, and although she knew from the moment he knocked on the door that he was going to fuck her, it was a surprise. She was as wet as she would ever be, and laying as she was in a post orgasmic state, she doubted she would ever be more relaxed, yet Tony pushed up hard as if she was resisting. The first time she fucked him it was because he blackmailed her into it, and she never would have let him in today if it was not for the blackmail threat, but right now, she was not sure if she wanted him to fuck her or not.

As her pussy was pounded hard, she thought about that question, 'did she want Tony?' She was sure she wanted sex right now, Bradley had left right in the middle, she was really horny, and was planning to go masturbate when Tony knocked.

Tony moved and his cock started to brush across her G spot, it was distracting, as she thought about her mind-set towards Tony. 'I don't really like him, and he pervs at me all the time,' she thought, as his hand came under and he flicked her clit. Her body shook, the sensitivity had not dissipated and electric shocks rocked through her body. That felt so good, but it made her mind up, she was fucking Tony because she didn't have a choice, not because she wanted to, she wasn't going to object to the orgasms though.

As he pumped, Tony was now running two fingers, one either side of her clit, back and forth, pushed into her skin as they were, they caused the skin around her clit to rub back and forth over it, and she felt her arousal jump again and start that journey to climax. More than she wanted to, she looked forward to that.

Tony's cock was not small, and he was now taking long strokes, from head only in her pussy to balls slapping against her lips, then back out, at a fast pace, the feeling of empty to as full as she could take, and back again was driving her wild, she was not sure why. Each stroke brushed twice across her G, and with the rubbing, it was causing sparks in her, she was moving much quicker than she would have expected to cum.

She had to admit that when Bradley left she was as frustrated as she had ever been, but she was satisfied now, and there was another orgasm coming to put a cherry on top. Tony started to move his fingers in a way that caused a slight twist to her clit, she moaned loudly, a deep carnal moan, that she knew only came out as she was close to orgasm. She closed her eyes, and her imagination started to fire that last required push to send her over the edge.

As she settled into that dream of the beach sex, with a stud with a big dick, she was pulled heavily back to reality, with the hand that was not rubbing her, Tony had started to stroke her butt, but his thumb had strayed, and he had shoved it into her arse. Tony was the only man that had ever been in her arse, she hated the idea, but she had enjoyed his anal rape, not that anybody would ever know that.

His thumb moved in and out to the timing of the rubbing of her clit, she closed her eyes again, and the big stud was back, but his cock was probing her arse, she had not planned that at all, her mind took her there without her consent. But she was on the homeward stretch and went with it. Tony's rhythm was being lost, she knew he would be cumming in moments, and she was not quite there.

"Oh god, I am almost there, don't cum yet," she moaned.

The intensity of the rub on her clit increased, and she squealed, that was it, her body was on the unstoppable journey to climax, she was shaking, and her muscles were tensing and spasms shot through them.

With a loud scream out Rebecca climaxed, hard, she felt her pussy clench Tony's cock, his pained grunt as she did then moments later she felt the pulse and cum spray into her pussy. As the warmth of the orgasm spread across her body filling her with contentment, she was aware of the excessive pulsing of his cock, he must be pumping a full sack load into her, she would be dripping cum for hours.

He slumped down on top of her, pinning her to the table, she could not move. Rebecca was not sure how long they laid there, but she didn't really mind she was relaxed and happy.

Tony eventually climbed off, but she lay there, she heard a few noised then Tony placed the kitchen towel by her head, he didn't say anything. Rebecca didn't move, she was still processing everything.

"Until next time," Tony said from the hall, then she heard her front door open and then close, he was gone, she pulled herself up, and sighed, not the morning she had planned at all, but not bad either.