Swim or Sink

Story Info
Teacher Susan is tricked & blackmailed, but has a plan.
33.5k words
4.52
57.1k
39
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trigger for the thread of this story is a non-consensual act followed by blackmail and some irrational obsessive behavior. If these plot devices offend you, please look elsewhere for your reading pleasure.

Susan, a mature teacher, interacts with people much younger than herself. This prompted me to place this story under the Mature Genre. The story occurs pre-pandemic.

All active characters are over 18. This is a work of fiction. This means any resemblance to existing or former names, places and events is a coincidence.

Many thanks to Nercited for her editing expertise. She made a difference. Anything you find that still needs attention is my bad since I have made a few changes post-editing.

******

Swim or Sink

Nine-thirty Saturday morning. Susan stood in her living room looking out from the bay window at the wet shining green grass of her front lawn and the reflective black asphalt of her newly resurfaced driveway. She smiled as she thought about the garden needing the rain. There was no need to water the plants.

Dressed in her cotton pajamas, tightly belted thick robe that stretching below her knees and a hand towel turban on her head, she clutched a large mug of coffee. She did not sleep well, being woken by her dreams. It had been over a week since she had managed to stay asleep through the whole night. She was worried. Absent mindedly, Susan watched several cars splash their way across her field of vision on the suburban side road that passed by her house.

Susan was puzzled when a dark sedan pulled into the driveway. A large man of African heritage levered himself out of the passenger door. The jacket of his buttoned-up, dark blue suit jacket looked too small for him. In contrast, a blonde, relatively petite woman in a black business pantsuit walked briskly around the front of the vehicle from the driver's side. Susan watched them approach the front door side-by-side. Had it not been for the fact they arrived by auto she would have taken them for a religious couple looking to save her. But she knew in her now rapidly beating heart who they were. They rang the bell.

Susan took three deep breaths and opened the door. They both looked her up and down momentarily before the woman asked in a pleasant voice, "Susan Smith?" She smiled knowing full well who she was speaking to.

Susan nodded.

"My colleague is detective Johnston. I'm detective DeVilliers." They both held up their badges.

******

It started with her hatred of shopping. Susan had passed on getting groceries at the weekend. An empty fridge and freezer confronted her. She needed milk and bananas at least. To avoid driving too far in the raging January blizzard, and out of a general prudence, she drove to the much closer very up-market and high-priced grocery store. Even so, what would normally be a careful five-minute drive from her home took her twenty minutes.

In the store, she picked up some milk, bananas, salad, a frozen vegetarian pizza and her favorite comfort food, cashews. She rarely used this store, as the vegetables were inferior and more costly than her favorite supermarket. As a casual vegetarian, good fruit and vegetables were important to Susan.

Looking at the bananas Susan was pleased to recognize a young woman pushing a baby in a pushchair. The face and the way she carried herself was very familiar but for several moments she could not place her. Certainly, one of her former students, but who? She always liked seeing her former students, but she was not quite sure of this one's name.

Then it came to her. Tentatively she called over, "Theresa?" She observed the beautiful, young woman was expensively dressed in a long well-cut lamb's wool coat and expensive boots. Theresa looked puzzled for a moment before she broke out into a dazzling smile.

"Miss Smith. How are you? Wow. I've not seen you since graduation. What? Nearly seven years. Wow, you remembered me."

Susan also did the calculation. It was indeed almost seven years. She remembered Theresa well. She was one of the school's star students but flopped to a middling standard in her physics class. Theresa had the rare ability to be liked by all the girls as well as the boys. Despite her popularity, Susan always felt there was something quite sly about her behavior. It was as if she managed the happy crowd of students who surrounded her. Susan also felt Theresa was also trying to manage her as well. Because of this Susan held her to a higher standard and was tougher, but still fair, when she marked her work. Over all her courses Theresa still did very well but she missed being Valedictorian by the fraction of a grade point.

"Yours?" Susan grinned, pointing at the baby.

Theresa nodded. "Six months. Her name is Susan. Same as yours if I remember correctly."

"Well, well. You didn't have to name her after me, you know?" Susan winked and changed tack. "Did you complete your university?"

"Oh yes. Did English and women's studies. It was great. I met so many wonderful people. Learned a lot."

"You live around here?"

"Yes. Over by the golf course."

"Ah. I know. That's not too far." Susan noticed that Theresa was looking a bit anxious.

"Look, I need to get back for Susan's next feed. I can't chat now. Can you come over and visit me?"

"I'd love to. Where do you live precisely? But it may have to wait a while, what with the new semester."

Theresa wrestled with her purse and handed over an embossed card with all the details.

"Here. Give me a call when you have your diary in front of you. Got to run. My tits feel as though they are about to explode."

"I'll call you. Lovely to see you again. Drive carefully in that treacherous weather out there."

Susan was a bit shocked at Theresa's easy use of the word 'tits', but the pleasure of meeting up with a former student overtook any mild discomfort she felt. Susan had long ago acknowledged to herself she lived part of her life vicariously through her students' successes and progress. She knew she would call. In any event she was anxious to get a better look at her little namesake. Despite the pleasure of meeting a former student something was out of synchrony with the first wave of recognition she had felt. She shrugged it aside and drove home carefully.

A week later Susan called Theresa and arranged to visit during the March break about six weeks later.

******

Susan passed by Theresa's house the first time and had to double back. The large wrought iron gates opened automatically as her Prius approached them. She had not expected to see such a large mansion on a huge lot.

Theresa met Susan at the door and gave her a deep hug that was perhaps a small moment too long and too firm for Susan's comfort. "Right on time, eleven. Welcome to our humble abode."

"Humble?"

"Well, not so humble, I guess. But comfortable. I'll show you around later."

The size and the presence of the house intimidated Susan. She, inexplicably, felt diminished and somehow inferior to Theresa. This was unusual for someone who usually took charge.

"Let me take your coat." Theresa looked Susan up and down. "You are dressed exactly as I expected. Polo neck sweater, dress pants and medium heels. That's how I always remember you. You've not lost your great figure either. You always had the best figure of all the teachers. You were -- hey, still are -- hot Miss Smith. Maybe you have lost some weight though. Suits you, but you must pad your bra a bit. Always had great boobs."

Susan was getting quite uncomfortable with Theresa's personal comments. Susan was a private person.

"Come on through to the kitchen. Coffee?" It was more of a statement than a question. Theresa did not wait for an answer. Susan followed closely behind her. Susan went straight to an expensive looking machine that made a lot of hissing noises as it filled a coffee cup. As she fiddled with the machine, she spoke over her shoulder, "Still darn cold out, and they say it's going to get colder and windy as the day progresses. I hope we do not get any more snow. I've had enough of the white stuff." What Susan did not see was the shot of cognac that joined the coffee. Theresa had always observed Miss Smith to be uptight, and according to a plan she had thought out, she wanted to see if some alcohol would loosen up Susan as well as warm her up.

Susan did not complain about the coffee although it did taste a bit strange to her. She did enjoy the warm glow it left though.

"What does your husband do?"

"He's a high-powered mining engineer, who opens up new mines around the world. He's away a lot but makes whole gobs of money. I quite like the fact he goes away for months at a time. I have a wonderful group of girlfriends who look after me, as well as my parents who still live the other side of town. Another coffee?"

"No thanks."

"For lunch I've put out some salad, fruit and cheese, and some delicious desserts and pastries."

Susan had not thought about lunch, as she rarely ate in the middle of day. "Oh. You didn't have to do that. But it would be wonderful. Where's little Susan?"

"She's still down for her morning nap. We can collect her in about half an hour." Theresa wandered over to the fridge and took out a bottle of white wine. It was a German hock -- Libefraumilche. "I love the name -- mother's milk." She did not ask Susan, but simply poured her a large glass and a small one for herself. "Drink." There was something in Theresa's tone, a confidence and the authority in her voice that prevented Susan from refusing the offered wine.

They moved to the living room with the coffee, wine, and glasses on a tray. They both sat on the white, soft, leather sofa.

Susan could not remember the last time she drank wine in the morning. She was not averse to an occasional glass of wine and could not think of any way to refuse it without appearing rude.

They talked about the school and what was happening there. Theresa told Susan about her University experience that became more and more explicit with stories about her boyfriends and girlfriends. Theresa bluntly asked Susan if she had a boyfriend and was surprised when she was told she didn't. Theresa refilled Susan's glass.

"I cannot imagine that you do not have a boyfriend. As I told you earlier you are hot. At school all the boys thought they'd like to fuck you and half the girls did too."

Susan was stunned. "Pardon? What did you say?"

"Most of the students wanted you, but you were always too strait laced, or naïve to figure out what was going on. You were, and probably still are, the subject of a lot of wet dreams."

"I can't believe what you are saying. The students lusted after me? Never." As much as she did not want to believe what she was being told, a part of her loosened by the alcohol was somehow flattered and slightly aroused by the revelation. She gulped down the rest of her glass of wine. She was beginning to get light-headed. Theresa had the glass refilled almost before Susan had placed it on the table.

"Miss Smith, it's true I always envied your tits and all the boys wanted to feel them." Theresa reached over on the sofa where they sat and squeezed Susan's left breast at the nipple. Before Susan had a chance to respond to the unexpected attack, Theresa stood and was leaving the room as she called back over her shoulder, "I'll go and get little Susan."

Susan was stunned. She tried to rise from the sofa, but her legs felt wobbly. A major part of her wanted to get up and leave but she now knew she should not drive. Another part that anchored her was the unexpected thrill that ran through her body when her breast was pinched, and yet another part just wanted to see little Susan.

Suddenly a long-suppressed experience came to mind and linked to the present. Her first-year roommate at university, Chloe who could have been taken as Theresa's sister, seduced her. She had a year-long intimate lesbian affair. Theresa's nipple grope triggered the memory of Chloe's first move on her. This earlier experience occurred only an hour after they had met in their shared campus room.

Chloe did not return to university for the second year and moved out west. Susan's parents died early in her second year. It was a tough year for Susan. She turned in on herself and became celibate for the remainder of her undergraduate degree time.

Susan did not move. The shock of this repressed memory, unfamiliar alcohol in her system and her desire to see and hold a baby kept her sitting.

Theresa brought little Susan in after a few minutes. "Good as new. Clean diaper and her best outfit for our important visitor." Theresa goo-gooed and tickled little Susan, who giggled delightfully. "Want to hold her?"

Little Susan was placed into Miss Smith's cradling arms. Susan stroked the baby's face with her finger and let her finger be grabbed by a surprising strong grip, whilst also making gooing noises at the infant. As Susan pulled the baby closer, the baby turned and tried to latch onto her breast through her sweater. The attempted bite on her nipple sent a shiver down through to Susan's groin.

"Feeding time. Can you hold her for a moment more?" Theresa pulled a towel from a drawer and unbuttoned her blouse and opened the front-clasp of her bra. She fully exposed her milk-laden breasts to Susan, who could not believe the uninhibited behavior, but at the same time admired the firm breasts.

With a deliberate swipe Theresa lightly brushed Susan's breast as she reached in to retrieve the baby. "Feeding time sweetie." Little Susan latched on to her mother's nipple immediately. Gradually the triumphant grin of her successful gropes was replaced by a soft smile on Theresa's face. She looked in bliss. Susan, uncertain whether she should be looking or not picked up her glass and started sipping the wine again. After a while little Susan disengaged and was taking a small rest.

"Susan come over here." Susan rose and walking deliberately, to prevent herself staggering, went over to the nursing chair thinking she was needed to help. "Give me your hand." Susan put her hand forward. Theresa grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand onto one breast and then the other keeping it anchored over the nipple on the full breast. Susan felt the nipple contract under her hand. "See how much my little one can take. Can you feel the difference? This one is still hard as a basketball." She moved and squeezed Susan's hand against the empty breast. "And this one is like a......" Her voice faded and she did not finish the sentence.

Susan did not know what to do. She was strangely excited by the feel of her former student's breast --the breast of a beautiful woman. Echoes of her past rang through her. Once more a pang of pleasure ran through her, and she shivered momentarily all over. For a moment she was having a vicarious moment of motherhood. Theresa resumed feeding and a beautiful expression of joy suffused her whole face and body language.

"Sometimes I have a series of small orgasms as I feed her. It is the most wonderful feeling ever. I cannot understand why women do not want to breast feed their babies. I can now fully understand why women do like having their tits sucked though."

Susan finished her third glass of wine and was beginning to feel all her judgmental attitudes slip away from her. She felt detached and at the same time a bit aroused by the look of Theresa's tits. Susan felt her long-suppressed nascent bi-tendencies surfacing.

"She's almost full now. Aren't you my little one?" In a swift sweep, Theresa lifted little Susan over her shoulder, patted her back and marched up the stairs. "Follow me. Come on up and see the nursery."

She followed Theresa on unsteady legs holding onto the bannister as she mounted the wide sweeping staircase. She watched Theresa put the baby back into her crib in a delightfully decorated pink room. Theresa then gave Susan tour of the rest of the upper floor. The master bedroom had an en suite bathroom. The master bedroom was dominated by a four-poster, king sized bed. The canopy ceiling over the bed contained a large mirror surrounded by a mass of tiny pinprick LED lights. The four thick pillars were intricately carved with naked people and random patterns. The headboard had similar motif.

"Some bed!" Susan could not resist making the observation, putting on as much emphasis as she could muster.

Theresa grinned, "Seen some nice action too." To make her response perfectly clear she made a 'O' with her left forefinger and thumb and pistoned her right forefinger in and out of the O.

As the tour continued Susan discovered that the other four bedrooms each shared bathrooms that separated the bedrooms in pairs.

Susan suddenly felt she needed a pee when they were in one of the secondary bedrooms. "Feel free. Use that one." Susan went in and automatically locked the door behind her for her private moment. Susan sat and started. As she was finishing, she looked up to see Theresa watching her from the other door from the paired bedroom.

"It wasn't locked. Don't flush. I need to pee too. I didn't remember that you have great legs too. You should wear skirts more often."

Susan hastily pulled up her panties and trousers as Theresa dropped her panties and lifted her skirt in front of Susan. Theresa noticed Susan looking at Theresa's shaved pubic regions.

"Miss Smith, you have a wild bush down there. I like mine shaved. Sometimes I get one of my girlfriends to do it. You should try it sometime." Susan turned and washed her hands at the washbasin. They returned downstairs.

"Let's have lunch." Theresa opened another bottle of wine and made sure that Susan's glass was well filled. Susan was now not in full control of her faculties. Over lunch Susan learned that Theresa was bi-sexual. Several her girlfriends were not friends as Susan knew them, but friend with benefits. She understood why the absence of the husband was not a concern.

As she looked at Theresa, she found that her beauty was beginning to get into her head. She wondered how kissing the full lips might feel. Despite the milk her breasts carried they were still magnificent. She could see from the expanse of legs that was visible below the high hem of her mini skirt that she was beautifully shaped and proportioned.

Susan suddenly felt chilled. "Is it cool in here or is it my imagination?"

"This is a lovely house, but it is rather porous and with the large windows it cools quickly inside. As soon as a wind kicks up the outside temperature starts intruding. See the wind has picked up, and there is sleet in the air." Theresa pointed out of the window at the whiptails of the leafless willow thrashing around in the wind. "It didn't help that hubby Victor both designed the house and acted as the general contractor." She gave a wry smile. "I can turn up the heat, but the geo-thermal system takes quite a while to get back up to comfortable. I'll jack it up." She did.

Susan was now feeling very chilled and was beginning to shiver.

Theresa offered, "Let me get you a coat." Stopping for a moment a puzzled look came over her face. "I've had an even better idea to get you warm again. I'll turn on the hot tub." Theresa brought Susan a down coat. "Takes about ten minutes to get the hot tub to a nice temperature. Let's have dessert and then it should be ready. Would you like a cognac rather than more wine?"

"I'll stick with wine, thank you." They had dessert. Susan was warmer but her core still felt icy.

"I'll check on the baby and be down in about ten minutes." In a wine haze Susan dozed in the warmth of the down covering on the sofa.

Theresa shook Susan. "Ready to be warmed up? Let's go. Little Susan is happy playing in her playpen -- she likes playing on her own in the afternoon for an hour or so. She gets fussy if I hang around. I am still yours for another hour. Let's go and get warm."