All Comments on 'Blackmailing Tamar Ch. 06'

by Scarlet_Pen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
duke111duke111about 17 years ago
Good story....but

You ended it too quick. I wished you would have finished the daughter in this chapter. MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot

very well done. Need to see more, hopefully soon. You have just the right touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more please

please continue this story, as my wife is dying to find out what happens next! Which makes me ahappy man, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story !

I enjoyed your story,so devious blackmailing both of them,without the daughter knowing.And the writing that usally happens ( size, girth, bigger than a baseball bat, etc) didn't such a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great series!

Great series! Wish there were more chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is by far the BEST erotica I have read, ever!

Marquis007Marquis007over 12 years ago

Great story, would have loved some blind folded incest.

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verover 9 years ago
This Story

This episode needed to be longer I feel otherwise it's a VERY HOT story !'

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I very much enjoyed these chapters. I hope more follow soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Goosebumps for the Mind ...

My Regards to you Scarlet_Pen, for sharing your wonderful Erotic imagination here with us, your attention to detail is to die for, with a story telling full of Taboo desires that can boil sperm right out of the testicles.

With your talented Mind you are able to write a fantasy into realty with real life characters that have lives, feelings and emotions and by adding long- drawn- out suspenseful foreplay by crossing Taboo lines, which keeps us on verge of cumming, and to keep on reading with a mouth drying out of anticipation, to what your nasty but creative mind will write from one hot moment to the next, just like a fine line between pain and pleasure by taking and giving .You give us true Erotica to please our deeply raw hidden passions that override our good public senses.

Every Lady like your Tamar could use a little attention with some TLC discipline here and there, to get her naughty healthy mind used through desire for something more then just a fuck riding out into the sunset. Like more Adrenaline adventures between our ears, Yes !

Please, give us another great story of Blackmail /Taboo, like a story of a married woman who has been loyal to her husband, has been holding back years of erotic dreams that have never been shared, with a secret need a craving to get her whistle wet between her legs.and all the unfulfilled lust out of her mind. Her lust for a harder cock,and more Fucking brings on the Cheating that gets her well used pussy that borders on red pink to sore from all the cock stretching she receives blackmailed into public exposure. shared among the two men very close to her husband ?

Thank You for a great story ~ Alx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous