Blackpink's Pink Pt. 03: Jennie

Story Info
Aurora meets Jennie from Blackpink.
2.7k words
4.81
7.1k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Thank you to Pixiehoff for her help editing this story***

Blackpink's Pink - Part 3: Jennie

It was near the end of the cruise. Aurora had less than a week left. She couldn't stand Kimberly, so after they docked back in Florida she would just go back to college rather than back to Texas. She had tried to like Kimberly, but she just couldn't. She knew Kimberly was there for the money and security her father's business provided. She didn't even have a job, if she had a job and was making her own money, Aurora may have had more respect for her, but she didn't, she took the free ride from her father. She enjoyed the cruise though and the sex she had which she definitely didn't count on at the beginning.

One part of the ship she had not seen yet was the casino. She didn't need the money but she would not mooch off her father like Kimberly was. She was determined to make her own money. When she took over her father's business she was not going to marry anybody she thought would just live off her. After another agonizing dinner with her father and Kimberly she went back to her cabin to change and dress for the casino. She wore a royal blue sequin and beaded cocktail length dress with a high cut halter bodice, strapped back and beaded fringe hem. She let her hair hang free with two blue berets in her hair, and fake imitation diamond bracelets around her wrists to complete the ensemble.

She entered the casino and it was quite busy. She noticed she was not over or under dressed judging by what others were wearing. She looked up and saw the hidden cameras that weren't so hidden over the tables. The chandeliers seemed to be dimmed but she wasn't really sure. She also looked at the other customers and thought she may be the youngest one there. Most others seemed to be forty-five or older. She heard the electric sounds from the machines.

"Eight, easy eight," she heard, then a loud cheer. She looked to the right to see the craps table with a rather large crowd around it. She saw it was another Asian woman playing it and thought it may have been Jisoo or Lisa but as she got closer she saw it wasn't.

She continued to venture further into the casino and came across the roulette table, she stopped and watched it for a while, she always enjoyed watching that. The wheel spinning, the ball spinning. She kept walking and came to the slots. This was what she wanted, something simple and easy. She wanted the cheap $0.05 slots, smaller jackpots but the money would last longer. She was not a gambler but wanted the experience. She sat at the first empty $0.05 slot machine she saw. After about forty-five minutes of playing she won a small jackpot, no sirens or anything but a nice loud sound, and a few people looked in her direction. She calmly gathered the coins in her cup and headed to the pay window to exchange it for cash.

She walked around the casino seeing all the different games and players. Then she came across the baccarat table. She recognized it from the James Bond movie. She watched a few games and learned how to play.

"Get your Bond on," she said to herself and sat in an empty seat.

After one hour of playing Aurora was up $225.00, she couldn't believe she was this lucky. She didn't want her luck to run out so she cashed out.

"That was quite impressive," a voice from behind Aurora. "You are very good at baccarat."

Aurora turned and smiled at the girl. "Thank you, though it is mostly luck, whatever the dealer draws."

It was another Asian girl. She wondered why she met all Asians on this cruise. Was it a coincidence? Was this just a popular cruise line for Asians? Or was it just by chance?

"I watched and liked what I saw. I'm Jennie, nice to meet you."

'I like what I see too' Aurora thought to herself.

Aurora always loved the name Jennifer or Jennie. "Nice to meet you too Jennie, I am Aurora."

Jennie had long black hair that covered her full breasts which were rather large for an Asian girl, dark eyes that could seduce anybody in seconds and full lips pasted with a dark red lipstick. She was dressed in a simple one-piece black cocktail dress with spaghetti straps.

"So," Aurora continued, "how did you do at the casino?"

"Oh not good at all," Jennie laughed. "I was never good at this gambling. Down about $100.00."

"That is not so bad," Aurora replied. "I am sure people here lose thousands. Would you like to join me for a walk on the deck? Get some air?"

"I'd love that," Jennie replied excitedly.

Aurora and Jennie walked on the deck mainly talking about their lives off the ship. The click of their high heels on the wooden deck, the cool ocean breeze flowing in their hair, the smell of salt water entering their senses and the sound of the crashing waves. Jennie shyly reached over and took Aurora's hand in hers, Aurora didn't retract. She just smiled at Jennie and they kept walking.

"I know it is a little late." Jennie stated. "But I was wondering if you would like to have a drink at the bar with me?"

Aurora looked at her watch and saw it was almost ten o'clock. She was getting a little tired too, but thought one drink wouldn't be a problem. Jennie was attractive and seemed nice enough. One drink might also help her sleep, she thought.

"Yes, that sounds wonderful."

Jennie smiled and they headed to the bar together.

The bar was rather busy but they were able to find an empty booth. Aurora adored Jennie's look and enjoyed her company. She totally forgot about just having one drink. One drink, turned into three, turned into five. Aurora was almost out on her feet and stumbled as they got up to leave. The bartender noticed.

"Can I help?" that bartender asked.

"No, no it is okay I got her," Jennie said and she took Aurora's arm around her neck. And helped her out of the bar. "Come on Aurora, I got you."

Jennie had no idea which cabin Aurora was in so she helped her to her own cabin. When they entered Aurora collapsed on the bed bringing Jennie down with her.

"I'm sorry," Jennie began. "I know I said one drink but it was so much fun and you are great to talk to. Which cabin are you in? Shall I take you there? Is there somebody I can call for you?"

"No you can't call you for me, drink, my cabin is there, you take you there."

"Okay my drunk friend." Jennie chuckled. "You just stay here and sleep it off then."

"I ain't...drunk"

Aurora soon passed out on the bed waking a few hours later and saw Jennie sleeping next to her. She looked over at the clock on the side table and saw that it was 2:15am. She also noticed that she was still fully dressed, Jennie did not undress her which she appreciated. She looked over at Jennie and saw that she had changed into a sheer white nightgown with spaghetti straps. Aurora could smell her sweet lavender perfume, it was intoxicating. She looked so peaceful sleeping there. She had always wondered what people were dreaming. She always had trouble remembering her dreams unless they were really vivid. She lightly blew on Jennie's face and her nose twitched. She blew again and Jennie opened her eyes.

"Hi," Aurora said, smiling at Jennie.

"Mmmm hello, are you feeling better?"

"Much," Aurora confirmed. "Let me get more comfortable."

Aurora got out of the bed to get out of her clothes. "Whoa," she said and her hand went to her head.

"Oh sit back down before you fall down, I will undress you," Jennie told her and turned on the wall lamp.

Aurora sat on the bed with her back to Jennie. Jennie lightly ran her hands up the sides feeling the fabric of the cocktail dress. She reached the top hem and slowly began to slide it down she had no bra and Jennie could feel the smoothness of her soft skin. When she took it off completely Aurora was just left in a pair of silk black panties. Jennie smelled her perfume and softly kissed the back of her shoulder. Aurora closed her eyes and smiled to herself at the kiss. Jennie got off the bed and laid her dress on the armchair so it would not wrinkle.

Aurora laid back on the bed and smiled at Jennie. She knew what Aurora wanted and was only too happy to oblige. She laid down on top of her and Aurora could feel the soft fabric of her nightgown on her skin. They shared a passionate kiss on the lips and Aurora felt Jennie's full breasts pressing into hers. Aurora's hands ran down Jennie's back feeling the silky fabric.

Jennie got off the bed and turned on some music on her iTouch. It wasn't in English but Aurora did like the beat. Jennie started dancing and lip syncing with the song. She twirled around that caused the bottom of her gown to fly up and Aurora could see she was naked underneath. Her breathing quickened and she dropped her hand and started to rub herself through her panties. Aurora was mesmerized by her movements, Jennie really knew how to dance.

'She must have taken lessons' Aurora thought to herself.

Jennie then stopped with her back to Aurora and looked back at her over her shoulder with a cute smile and lowered one strap of her gown. She danced more and lowered the other strap, the gown was still held up by her breasts. Then she swayed her hips letting it pool on the floor and reveal her naked body, then spun back around to face Aurora. Her breasts were full and large, her nipples hard and erect, her pussy was natural and unshaven.

"Oh my Jennie..." Aurora's voice trailed off.

Jennie positioned herself at Aurora's feet and slid off her now wet panties. Jennie gasped and the sight of Aurora's naked body. She lowered her head and traced her tongue along the sides of Aurora's pussy. Her tongue lightly flicked her clit that caused Aurora to let out a high pitched gasp. Aurora's hands reached to her breasts and started to squeeze and grope them. Jennie hummed on Aurora's pussy that caused her to feel a light vibration.

"Oh Jennie, your tongue, your lips, absolute magic."

"Oh there is more," Jennie devilishly replied and slid a finger deep in Aurora's pussy and fingered her with one finger and flicked her clit with another while she continued to lick her.

Aurora's breathing started to increase. The alcohol still clouded her mind, but that also helped her body be more turned on. Jennie added two more fingers in Aurora's pussy.

"Ung," Aurora grunted and her hips shot upwards. Jennie started to spank Aurora's ass while it was up off the bed.

"Oh yeah you bad bad girl getting drunk," Jennie reprimanded her playfully.

'There was no way this was Jennie's first time, she was too good' Aurora thought to herself.

Jennie picked up the pace with her three fingers and pushed them in Aurora faster, deeper and harder, her fingers were almost a blur, her tongue flicked her clit pushing Aurora on more and more.

Aurora's eyes shut tight and her hips started to gyrate on Jennie's fingers and mouth. She felt her orgasm building inside her. Without warning Jennie flipped Aurora over and propped her up on her hands knees on the bed. Aurora was a little shocked by her strength. Jennie kept fingering her and with her free hand she spanked her ass. Lightly at first and got harder with each strike to the point she was leaving hand prints.

"Oh my gawd yessssss," Aurora wailed.

"Come on Aurora fuck my fingers," Jennie shot back.

The dirty talk turned on Aurora even more. Her head shook from side to side, her blonde hair flying about. She lost all control.

"Yes take it, fuck my pussy, spank my ass, make it yours," she begged Jennie.

"Yes you bad bad girl. You're mine now."

Then it hit. Aurora's legs shook, her arms gave out and she collapsed on her forearms. Her head laid on it's side on the mattress. Her eyes shut tight, her top teeth biting down on her lower lip as she felt her orgasm rip through her body.

"Oooooo that feels so good." Jennie cooed, and she slowed down her pace as she felt Aurora's juices coat her fingers. Aurora plopped down flat on the bed covered in sweat and rolled on her back looking up at Jennie who smiled down at her as she licked her fingers clean.

When she was done she laid beside Aurora on the bed and smiled at her. Aurora really liked Jennie; she brought out the animal in her, something all the boys back in college did and liked about her. She just hoped nobody else heard them.

"We'd better clean ourselves up," Jennie mentioned.

"I couldn't agree more."

Aurora rolled off the bed, pulled Jennie up off the bed and took her by the hand and led her to the shower.

The hot water covered their bodies making them shine. Aurora picked up the liquid soap and poured some on her hands then rubbed her hands all over Jennie and felt the curves and contours of her body. She crouched down and soaped her feet and between her toes. Then she soaped Jennie's calves. She could feel the muscles and firmness, maybe she was a real dancer. Aurora then washed Jennies thighs but ignored her pussy to tease her a bit. Then she washed Jennies tight flat stomach and then her back. Jennie loved the feel of Aurora's hands all over her body. Then Aurora looked deeply into Jennie's dark eyes and her soapy hands massaged Jennie's breasts firmly. She lightly pinched her nipples making them perk up. The she crouched and lightly washed Jennie's pussy. She then watched as Jennie rinsed off her body. The water cascading all over her body.

After Jennie rinsed off her body Aurora bent her head and started to nip Jennie's nipples with her teeth making them even harder. She spun Jennie around and placed her hands on the wall of the shower to brace herself. She then crouched behind her and licked her pussy from behind pushing her tongue in as deep as she could.

"Oh Aurora, that feels so good."

The hot water ran over her arched back. Aurora wrapped her arms around Jennie's legs so she wouldn't fall and also to pull herself tighter to Jennie's pussy, licking, sucking and slurping. Jennie started to softly grind on Aurora's mouth, her breathing became harder and heavier.

"I'm almost there Aurora, keep it up just like that," Jennie moaned in pleasure.

Jennie's body started to quiver and Aurora's mouth was rewarded with her sweet juices.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Aurora hummed on Jennie's pussy as she swallowed Jennie's offering.

They smiled at each other as they playfully dried each other off. Being clean and calmed from the hot shower they slept for a few hours next to each other. Because it was a late night Aurora even skipped breakfast with her father and Kimberly the next morning.

"Thank you so much Jennie. Wow, I had such a wonderful time with you," Aurora said putting her panties back on and her dress.

"Oh I had a wonderful time too Aurora. I hope we meet again before the end of the cruise."

They hugged and kissed goodbye and Aurora left for her own cabin to rest more before lunch. While walking back to her cabin those familiar feelings returned again. First the haze of the love and passion she felt then after that passed the lonely feeling came. A few times she thought to go back to Jennie and spend more time with her but she didn't want to smother her or make Jennie think he was some kind of crazy stalker.

She wiped a tear away, unlocked her door, went inside,stripped and fell on her bed and had herself a nice silent cry. She closed her eyes and pictured Jennie's smiling face, as she drifted off to sleep.