Blackpink's Pink Pt. 04: Rosé

Story Info
Aurora meets Rosé from Blackpink.
2.7k words
4.63
4.1k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Thank you to Pixiehoff for her help editing this story***

Blackpink's Pink - Part 4: Rosé

It was now time for rest and relaxation for Aurora. She had been on the cruise all this time and had not tanned or swum yet. She decided to go on the pool deck and catch some sun. She put on her deep pink bikini and a pink wrap skirt to put around her waist, a baby blue tank top and her sunglasses which she placed on her head till she got outside. She didn't want to walk around the ship in just a bikini even if she was going to the pool. She did not want to be gawked at by strangers. She grabbed a small bag and put in a towel and some sun tan lotion.

It was a very hot and humid day with lots of sun but it was supposed to rain later on. The pool deck was a little busy, some people were tanning and others were in the pool. Some sat around a table with the umbrella up drinking and chatting. She saw a blonde haired girl wearing a light purple bikini with an empty lounge chair next to her. She lowered her sunglasses over her eyes and headed over to her.

"Excuse me," Aurora said. "Is this chair taken?"

The girl looked upwards at her and removed her sunglasses. By her eyes she saw it was another Asian girl. Aurora's heart skipped a beat. If there was one thing that made her weak in the knees it was blonde haired Asian girls. Sure her hair was dyed, not natural, but still hot to Aurora.

"No, not taken," she began. "Please go ahead," as she gestured towards the lounge with her hand and put her sunglasses back on, laid back and continued to tan.

Aurora paused for a few seconds. She was caught a little off guard. This Asian girl had an Australian accent, and a little bit of a drawl. Blonde, Asian, Australian accent, could she be any more lucky she thought.

"Thank you," Aurora said as she removed her wrap and tank top and sat down, put on her sunglasses, then her lotion and began to tan.

"It really is a nice day today isn't it?" the Asian girl asked.

"Me?" Aurora questioned and she looked towards the girl.

"Yes, it is a nice day, don't you agree?"

"Oh yes, very nice, but I heard it is supposed to rain later."

"I hope not, I love the sun."

Aurora was not sure if she was supposed to respond or not. Did this girl want to have a conversation with her or was it just pleasantries? Maybe just overly friendly.

"My name is Rosé."

"Oh hello Rosé, I'm Aurora."

"Aurora, I love that name. You are the first person I ever met with that name. So Aurora, are you here for business or pleasure?"

"Pleasure with my dad and stepmom."

"Oh that sounds nice."

"Hardly," Aurora chuckled. "My stepmom and I do not get along whatsoever."

"Oh I am sorry about that. I have heard that from others. Step family isn't always easy."

Aurora's eyes shifted to her side. She had hoped Rosé would be watching her but she was just looking up at the sky. Aurora pictured Rosé's hand rubbing suntan lotion on her body.

Moments later Rosé spoke again. "Oh no!"

"What?" Aurora questioned.

Rosé pointed at the sky. "Look."

Aurora lowered her sunglasses and saw a large black cloud quickly approaching. Then there were a few flashes of lightning and then loud cracks of thunder. Everyone on the pool deck began screaming and scrambling indoors. Both Aurora and Rosé quickly grabbed their bags and headed indoors just before the rain began pummeling down.

"You jinxed it," Rosé told Aurora as she chuckled.

Aurora replied with a playful gasp. "I did not."

They both looked and smiled at each other.

"Come to my cabin," Aurora said. "It may just be a passing shower, we can wait there."

"Sure," Rosé replied and followed her to her cabin.

They entered the room and Rosé took a quick scan.

"Shall we be expecting your dad and stepmom anytime soon?"

"Oh no, they have their own cabin. I would go absolutely nuts if we had to share. I'm pretty sure they like privacy too, if you know what I mean."

"I think I do," Rosé replied, smiling wickedly.

They both sat next to each other on the bed.

"I have to tell you I really love your hair Rosé. Blonde Asians just do something to me and I don't know what it is."

"Oh my, thank you," Rosé said, running her fingers through her hair. "It has been a few different colors over the years."

Rosé took Aurora's hand in hers. "Here," she said and let Aurora's fingers run through her hair.

Aurora's heart started to race and she felt herself blush. A sexual current ran through her body. She moved in close for a kiss, but Rosé pulled back a bit. Their eyes locked in a stare, Rosé's eyes were hypnotic, then Rosé moved in planting a soft kiss on Aurora's lips. Aurora's body shivered with arousal as she felt her soft lips on hers. Rosé's warm breath made her tremble a bit. It was just a soft kiss, it could have been just a friendly kiss but Aurora didn't care. The slightest touch or kiss from Rosé was enough to get her going. Rosé broke the kiss and again her eyes locked on Aurora's. She then moved Aurora's hair aside and started sucking on Aurora's neck lightly, her head fell back in pure bliss.

Aurora's arms went around Rosé's body and held her close. Rosé reached around Aurora and untied the back of her bikini. Aurora reached up and untied the strings around her neck letting the top fall. Rosé smiled when she saw Aurora's upper body and started to caress and massage Aurora's breasts and she began giving Aurora an open mouthed kiss. Their tongues licking each other.

Rosé reached back and undid the top of her bikini revealing her small but firm breasts. She then leaned Aurora back on the bed crawling on top of her and started kissing her way down Aurora's body. Just as her mouth latched on her nipple a loud crack of thunder and lighting struck, lighting up the room like a strobe light would.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," Aurora cried out.

Thunderstorms turned her on and she could hear the wind howling and the rain hitting the windows of her cabin. Aurora's fingers ran through Rosé's hair as she sucked and made her nipples erect. She then kissed her way over Aurora's tight stomach and removed Aurora's bikini bottoms and, her mouth then closed over her pussy. Her hands reached up and her fingernails lightly grazed over Aurora's breasts. The feeling excited Aurora more and more. Rosé pushed her tongue deep inside Aurora's pussy, tasting and swallowing the early nectar as fingers began flicking Aurora's now swollen clit.

Another loud roar of thunder and flash of lighting hit causing Aurora to moan in passion. Her eyes shut tight, her top teeth biting her lower lip, her hips pushing upwards to Rosé's mouth. Her eyes looking up admiring Aurora's body and happy at the pleasure she was able to give her. She was able to tell as her pussy got wetter and wetter.

Aurora sat up and pulled Rosé on her legs and kissed her lips deeply, getting a slight taste of herself on Rosé's lips. Aurora propped Rosé up on her hands and knees on the bed and slowly lowered her bikini bottoms. She gave her ass a few firm spanks.

"Unnnnggg," Rosé groaned,

Aurora then started to rub Rosé's pussy from behind and was able to feel she was shaved bald. Aurora left small kisses over Rosé's ass and lower back. Rosé could feel her pussy getting wetter from Aurora's firm rubbing. Aurora then pushed two fingers into Rosé's pussy and started to move them back and forth slowly, she could feel her tightness.

"Oh my, yes Aurora yes that feels so good," Rosé cooed as she started to rock her body back and forth in time with Aurora's fingers pumping her.

With her free hand Aurora reached under Rosé and squeezed her small firm breasts. Rosé kept herself propped up with one hand and her other hand went over Aurora's holding it over her breast. Aurora's fingers pressed into Rosé harder, deeper and faster, Rosé's hips started to gyrate. Beads of sweat started to form on her body, another crash of lightning lit up the room making Rosé's sweating skin look like silver.

Rosé pulled her body forward causing Aurora's fingers to leave her pussy as she spun around and laid on her back on the bed smiling up at Aurora. Aurora crawled on top of Rosé kissing her passionately on her lips, their mouths opened, their tongues intertwined. Rosé's breathing became sharp and quick; she had never felt this type of passion before in her life. Aurora moved her head lower on Rosé's body and began to lick and suck each nipple of her breasts, back forth , one then the other. She then nipped them with her teeth as they stood up nice and hard. Meanwhile her thigh ground on Rosé's wet pussy she could feel her juices covering her leg.

Aurora slid further down, her hair tracing over Rosé's body, her lips never left contact. She got to her pussy and clamped hard just as a loud explosive outburst of thunder boomed. At the same time Rosé cried out as she let go. Her sweet juices flowed inside Aurora's waiting mouth.

"Mmmmm," Aurora moaned, her mouth still clamped on Rosé's pussy, swallowing her thick nectar. It was thick like syrup and tasted sweet and exotic.

Aurora collapsed on the bed next to Rosé, both of them smiling at each other. They felt the ship rock a little due to the storm and rough waters. A man's voice came on the intercom telling all passengers to remain calm, and stay in their cabins till further notice.

"I hope you are not tuckered out yet," Rosé told Aurora with a somewhat devilish grin on her face.

"Oh really, why is that?"

"Well you heard the man, we are stuck here for a while," Rosé responded and reached into her bag on the floor next to the bed pulling out a strap-on dildo.

Aurora's eyes got big and her mouth opened. It was a black harness and smooth pink dildo attached to it, The dildo looked to be about seven inches long. Rosé got up off the bed and strapped it on. She walked back towards the bed with a smile and her strap-on bobbing. Aurora slid off the bed and got on her knees as Rosé approached. She opened her mouth and took the fake cock in her mouth inch by inch, swallowing it as best she could.

Rosé started moving her hips back and forth causing Aurora to take the fake cock deeper in her mouth and her throat causing her to gag from time to time. It didn't bother her, she was used to this from the boys at school, but Rosé wasn't quite as rough as them. Her hand grasped the root of the strap-on as she began to suck it furiously. Rosé held on to Aurora's head as she bobbed up and down on the dildo. Aurora pulled her head up and off the cock and took a few short gasps of breath before sucking it back in her mouth.

Thunder and lighting struck, giving a strobe light effect to the room again.

"Oh muuuu gwood," Aurora groaned around the cock in her mouth. She began to suck harder and faster, the storm outside increasing her arousal pushing her on.

Rosé then fell to her knees and Aurora knew what was coming next. She bent over on her hands and knees. Rosé got behind her and gave her pussy and few quick licks then began to tease her with just the tip of the dildo.

"Mmmmmmmm please Rosé don't tease me just do it," Aurora urged her as her ass swayed from side to side.

Rosé then started to push the dildo in her pussy very slowly inch by inch.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss," Aurora moaned in pure bliss.

Rosé paced her hands on Aurora's hips and started to fuck her slowly moving her hips back and forth.

Thunder and lightning hit again and Aurora threw her head back, her blonde hair cascading over her back. The storm caused Rosé to grab Aurora's hips tighter and push he dildo in a little faster and harder. The storm also started turning her on. Aurora was looking down, her eyes closed as she concentrated on moving herself back and forth over Rosé's dildo.

Aurora wanted to cum and started moving her hips back and forth. She could feel her orgasm building inside her.

"Harder Rosé, harder, fuck me harder." Aurora cried out.

Rosé followed her order and started fucking Aurora as hard, and as fast, and as deep as she could. The slapping sounds of her thighs against Aurora's filled the room. Rosé's dominant side came out as she grabbed Aurora's hair and held her head back.

"Ahhhhhh," Aurora cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure. "I'm almost there Rosé I am almost there you are going to make me cum."

"Yes, yes, cum for me Aurora. Oh my gawd this is so hot," Rosé retorted

Aurora felt it coming. Her orgasm is about to reach a crescendo. Her toes curled inwards, her eyes shut tight, her teeth clenched. Then it hit just as lightning flashed in the room followed by three loud booms of thunder. Aurora's eyes flew open and she let go and let her juices cover the dildo that was still pushing in and out of her. Rosé slowed her thrusts before letting the dildo slide out of Aurora's pussy and leaned over her, her breasts pressing into Aurora's back and patted the back of her neck with small kisses. They laid on the bed spooning with Rosé behind Aurora. Aurora blacked out from her intense orgasm and drifted off to sleep.

Aurora woke up the next morning to the sunlight shining through the window. The ocean was calm, the storm had obviously passed. She found herself neatly tucked in the bed. She smiled and turned over but didn't see Rosé anywhere.

"Rosé?" She called out to see if she was just in the bathroom, but there was silence.

She noticed her bag was also gone. She sat up in the bed and started to look around her cabin. On the bed she saw a folded piece of paper with her name on it. She unfolded it and a ticket fell out. She read the letter.

Aurora,

Thank you for such a wonderful time last night. I really enjoyed riding out the storm with you in your cabin. You are very sweet and I enjoy your company. I am sorry I had to leave before you awoke but I do have a very busy day today and you looked so peaceful sleeping. I would be honored though if you could come to our show on the ship tomorrow. I have enclosed a ticket with this letter. I hope you can make it.

Love

Rosé

"Our show?" Aurora questioned herself. She then picked up the ticket and looked at the name on it. "Blackpink?"

Aurora quickly went to her laptop and got on YouTube and typed in Blackpink and was stunned. A four person female K-pop group based in South Korea. Every girl she met on the cruise and had sex with was part of the group. She wondered did they each know what each did with her?

She did go to the show and had a very fun time. Over the course of the concert all of them would steal glances at her and smile and she would smile back.. Most of the songs were in Korean with a few English verses put in so she didn't understand all of it but she still enjoyed the music and the show.