Blade: Krista's Big Ass

Story Info
Blade and Shen fuck big-booty Vampire Krista Starr.
1k words
1.75
1.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"Hmm, go for it, my ass is hungry for dick," said Krista Starr. The six-foot-tall, dark-haired, pale-skinned and athletic female vampire ( and former soldier ) bent down, exposing her thick ass cheeks. In the basement of Blade's lair, located in mid-town Detroit, things were heating up. Standing behind Krista, Blade the Vampire Hunter stroked his thick black dick while admiring her ass. A lot of white chicks got booty nowadays and Krista, the soldier-turned-vampire, is definitely one of them. Without further ado, the stocky, dark-skinned and muscular, tattooed Day Walker slid his thick cock into Krista's asshole. Time to smash that fine piece of white ass. Detroit booty is simply to die for, folks.

"So tight," Blade grunted, and he gripped Krista's hips tightly as he worked his dick into her asshole. Seated on a nearby couch, Shen the techie stroked his dick while watching Blade fuck the hell out of Krista. For years now, Shen had been Blade's sidekick, weapons expert and tech expert in his fight against the Vampire Nation. Lately, the fight against the House of Chthon, the ruling vampire cabal, had taken its toll on both Blade and Shen. The two heroes definitely needed some rest and relation. That's where their ally Krista the nascent vampire soldier comes in.

"That's more like it," Shen said, nodding in approval as Blade plunged his big dark dick into Krista's butt hole. The tall white chick with the lustrous dark hair and big white booty had a real attitude problem and Shen had wanted to fuck her for a while. Of course, Shen, being a good sidekick, let Blade do the honors. Feeling tired of playing left out, Shen got up and joined the action. Krista the vampire soldier flashed Shen a fanged smile as he waved his throbbing dick at her. The Asian American vampire hunter has a big dick and knows how to use it. Stereotypes be damned.

"Hmm, yeah," Krista said, and she grabbed Shen's dick and took him into her mouth. Blade winked at Shen as the other man grinned while getting his dick sucked by the female vampire. A lot of Asian men like white chicks and Shen is definitely one of them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Krista slurped on Shen's dick like a good slut. Truth be told, aside from her tryst with Detroit vampire boss Marcus Van Sciver and the occasional sexual encounter with her frenemy Chase, Krista is virtually sex-starved. Servicing both Shen and Blade at the same time is the most fun Krista has had in ages.

"Damn that ass is tight," Blade said, groaning as Krista's warm, tight asshole gripped his big black dick like a vise. Blade loathes to admit it but vampire female booty is more fun to fuck than human female booty. Vampire bitches are stronger and can take the rough action that Blade, a half-human, half-vampire warrior, likes to dish out. Blade hasn't tapped vampire female booty since he smashed Nyssa Damaskinos, the late, great Undead daughter of vampire overlord Eli Damaskinos, one of Blade's old enemies. Good times.

Krista continued to suck Shen's big golden dick while Blade fucked her in the ass. The vampire female soldier felt her pussy drip with wetness while Blade's big black dick filled her booty hole. Next, the sexy Undead lady and her virile male lovers switched things up. Shen lay flat on the mattress with his big Asian dick sticking upward. Krista straddled Shen, who smiled and fondled her tits. Meanwhile, Blade came up behind Krista, lotion in hand. The Day Walker lubricated Krista's asshole after spreading her cheeks and then pushed his dick inside. Meanwhile, Krista impaled herself on Shen's dick. That's when the fun really began.

"Give me that pussy," Shen said, and the Asian American vampire hunter sucked on Krista's tits while thrusting his big golden dick into her white pussy. Undead pussy is even warmer and tighter than regular human pussy and Shen couldn't get enough of Krista. Meanwhile, Blade the vampire hunter crammed his big black dick into Krista's asshole like a miner drilling for gold in the Canadian Yukon. Krista Starr, U.S. Army soldier turned vampire, screamed like a woman possessed as her pussy got pounded by a thick Asian dick while a big black dick filled her asshole. What more could a woman want?

"Oh fuck, I've got to fart," Krista Starr squealed, and both Shen and Blade paused, mid-fuck, upon hearing those words. Shen frowned while Blade merely laughed and playfully smacked Krista's thick white ass. Moments later, Krista unleashed the fart that she'd been holding for a while. A lot of women like to fart during anal sex and there is nothing wrong with that. As a man who parks his dick in the butt holes of human ladies and the assholes of female vampires, Blade is most understanding and tolerant of farts. Blade smiled as Krista the vampire farted, right on his damned dick. How cool is that?

"I like a bitch who farts on my dick," Blade growled, and he pumped his big black dick into the forbidden depths of Krista's asshole. Krista squealed as Shen slammed his dick into her pussy. Working in unison, the two vampire hunters fucked the hell out of their favorite female vampire soldier. With a big dick filling her pussy and another one filling her asshole, Krista was having the time of her life. Blade and Shen fucked Krista's asshole and pussy until the bitch had enough and finally tapped out. Grinning, Shen and Blade withdrew their dicks from Krista's holes. Satisfied after a job well done, the two friends exchanged dap. Krista smiled at Blade and Shen, then got up. Both men admired her fine ass as she headed to the showers.

Blade the Vampire Hunter continues his one-man crusade against the Undead. The Marvel Universe is full of heroes such as the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, the Hulk, She-Hulk ( when she isn't being a lackluster attorney ), the Scarlet Witch, Spiderman ( all three of them ), Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, The Punisher, Daredevil, and more. Hmm, why is it that Blade is the only one who fights the Vampire Nation? The other Marvel heroes and heroines are lazy bastards and lazy bitches, and Blade is the best there is at what he does. A super-cool, super-strong black man is more than a match for the Legions of the Undead. Who needs anyone else?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers