All Comments on 'Blade Runner 2069'

by Deckard6969

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GOOD

Much better than the Bladerunner 2 movies which was at best disappointing. Maybe you should have wrote the movie script.

Deckard6969Deckard6969over 6 years agoAuthor
Blade Runner 2069

Thanks for your kind comment! The new film was a bit overwhelming to absorb in just one sitting. I had to think about it for a few days. However, it seemed much smoother the second time and I was able to concentrate more on diolouge. I actually really love it now. It just seemed more intense when I knew what was coming and why.

The idea of replicants being created as full on fantasies for lonely men is a very real scenario that will dominate news in the coming decades and that was obviously an inspiration for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

There is something truly beautiful and appropriate about homeless guys banging the shit out of Racquel Darrian. Would love to see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Racquel Darrian vs tranny

Racquel Darrian sucking off a couple of shemales was the best part

Deckard6969Deckard6969over 6 years agoAuthor
Racquel Darrian vs shemales

I am writing more stories involving Racquel and shemales! Stay tuned. Had a couple of requests for an expanded tranny tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could do with a full-on tranny story with Racquel Darrian taking on multiple shemales. I loved this one a lot, but the inclusion of shemales and Racquel's obedience to getting them off was pure satisfaction and had me thirsting for an expanded universe with Racquel as the star! Let the trannies devour her!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Racquel Darrian was, without a doubt, maybe the most gorgeous woman ever to end up in porn. But, the shemale thing turned this into a total disappointment. Blech.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeckard6969@Deckard6969
I love Penthouse Pet and pornstar Racquel Darrian, who is the star of all my stories; many of which you've already noticed involve my girl fucking black guys from the ghetto, or being seduced by bull-dykes. Racquel also has an obsessions for getting off homeless men and suckin...