All Comments on 'Blaine Ch. 02'

by merchantvessel

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Gene63Gene63over 12 years ago
Can't wait!!!

I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

me71me71over 12 years ago
Rushed

I love this story but felt the ending was a little rushed. I would have liked to see the pregnancy fleshed out a bit more. Perhaps you could have ended with the discovery of being pregnant and then chapter three could have dealt more with the trials and tribulations of a male fair folk dealing with this strange situation.

Also noticed that eyebrows substituted for elbows during one bed scene (must have strong facial muscles ;)) and later Blaine was able to feel Blaine inside him?

All in all I enjoyed the read and can't wait for chapter three.

xSpiral82xSpiral82over 12 years ago
heh

Crone is so evil! Gah experimentations with DNA and stuff grr shoulda made him suffer more hehe would love to see blaine go berserk on finding out about caio's parents for a bit untill his mates calm him down. Hm if you can't find an editor and what not I suggest you ask for a beta read? As in someone who would like to read over it and point out some grammatical mistakes he/she sees and provide constructive feeedback. Seems thats what an editor do.. I'm guessing there are fans out there who would want it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
horny

Hey looking to get topped ...hit me up at 213 640 1616

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Yay!

Another chapter!!! And a baby! Man, I'm loving it! :)

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 12 years ago

I loved this chapter, but I agree with Me71 that it was a little bit rushed! But there is a baby! YAY ^_^ Im worried about Crones evil smile before he died though, I hope the baby is a good baby! Cant wait for the next chapter!

merchantvesselmerchantvesselover 12 years agoAuthor

It was a little rushed guys, I apologize. But I wanted to get it out there because the next chapter won't be coming for a while. I've got some stuff that came up. I promise there will be a chapter three though!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 12 years ago
Understandably rushed ....

... But thanks for thinking of us before you have to go dark for awhile. The one thing that really bothered me: with everyone knowing the twisted, sick things that Cron was capable of (they all saw the horror of his lab) why wasn't anyone afraid that Blaine was carrying a "Rosemary's Baby"? Why was there no concern about what the child would be? Also, everyone accepted the whole Blaine-is-pregnant thing a little too easily.

SexyDarkDuchessSexyDarkDuchessover 12 years ago
Loved it

I can't believe this story hasn't been read by over a hundred thousand people at least!?!?! I'm crushed that now I have to wait for chapter 3! But wait I will because I am hoooooooooked!!!! Such amazing talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
want more!!!!!!!

you have to finish the story plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Twilight

Man its good to grab from another story but DAMM this looks and sounds a little too much of twilight the concept you are handling is good but try not to borrow so much from other peoples work...hell Blaine is so much like bella! I enjoy reading this but pls no more twilight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sweet!

Yay! M-preg! I always love it when a guy gets pregnant in a story )

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Please finish it

You must finish it please you cannot leave us hanging with the baby being born, even though it is a happy ending to this chapter, although it was shorter than the first I hope you come back and add to it and soon :)

kvtboykvtboyabout 11 years ago
Really A baby lol!!

Chapter two. You have no idea how happy i was to find out that there was a Chapter two. This story was great. The dialogue got a bit wierd in some bits ( and it started sounding slightly twilightish lol) and then he gets pregnant. Im sorry but I laughed I thought it was hilarious. LOL. Enjoyed the read but the fantasy of a male pregnancy just threw me off. I DID NOT SEE IT COMING hahaha. Cant wait for more!!

lonleylucaslonleylucasabout 11 years ago
i loved it!!!

please finish it its amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please finish it

U can't just leave it hanging please * 1000 finishes

canndcanndover 9 years ago
Is that it?

Shouldn't' there be more? The blond but purple marks...does it mean there is some warlock in it that is not from Blaine, as in the red marks and blue of a normal warllock make purple? i have to go back to what that horrid man said, but he died with a smile on his face knowing he'd accomplished what he wanted, so what did he actually do? What did he create? What would this child be in the future. I think the story should pick up in the future and see if this child will be the parent of a new race of fair people? I think the story doesn't end there. I'd love to see this finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
waiting...

When's the next part coming? Am kinda checking every week if you updated.... Hope to read more...<3

F

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous