All Comments on 'Blair Pt. 02'

by ZORBA3150

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BuzzCzarBuzzCzar11 months ago

A placeholder with some tidbits of information? Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So where is the story?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a waste of reading time. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Let’s start with the plagiarizing of song lyrics from Semisonic.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What's it with these writers--make that "writers"--who dribble out stories in these minuscule postings which bear no resemblance to anything that could be construed as a "story"? It looks to me like we've got some disturbed people who've found a venue for the expressions of either their self-loathing or disdain for the rest of the world. Perhaps it is the manifestation of the utter failure of both the social contract and mental health systems of our dysfunctional societies.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He is dealing well with the pregnancy by sitting in a bar all the time why does she bother keeping him he isn't doing shit might as well toss him to the curb and get on with life with the babies

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Kind of a letdown after the end of the first part. Nerd or not, once the bastard kids are born, he should divorce her and run for the hills.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

of course it's disappointing. Femdom is the most boring shit ever. Just be grateful they're short, and not wasting more of your time with this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Miss match of parts.

Part one ends after birth of twins, second part ends when twins are born. Need to read part one before writing part 2

.

patilliepatillie11 months ago

Nothing burger

ZORBA3150ZORBA315011 months agoAuthor

Thanking all readers in advance for their thoughtful comments and reading time on this story.

youngbrainoldbodyyoungbrainoldbody11 months ago

Huh? Something's wrong. Strange....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No one's married in this series so not really any loving wives in it. Also it is shaping up to be a fetishism piece about a controlling woman and the subservient male she loves to humiliate.

I don't suppose most, if any, of these Loving Wives stories are meant to leave readers with a feel good ending. But this story is just unsettling. Blair turns into a person you would rather shove down a tall flight of stairs than have lunch with. Blair's treatment of Adam in front of her staff was outrageous for any business gathering. In reality people don't want to see this crap because it means they may be a future recipient of this nonsense. And if it's the company owner doing it, how bad will things get? It isn't like HR is going to put a stop to it? Would they? Probably not, there would just be a new HR department starting next week.

In her business relationships alone she just wouldn't last. Word among those in her field would soon spread that she runs a toxic camp. She would end up having to hire desperate nitwits who couldn't find jobs elsewhere, or pay outrageous salaries and benefits to attract anyone worth their mettle. I smell a hostile takeover in this company's future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZORBA3150@ZORBA3150
I'm a freelance writer. I attended the University of Colorado where I studied creative writing and cell biology.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Blair Previous Part
Blair Series Info