Blair Pt. 05

Story Info
Adam goes gangsta.
2.7k words
2.09
2.7k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to my room, flying high, hoping I'd dream about Teresa if I dreamed at all. No such luck. My head hit the pillow, and I was back at the ski lodge, exiting an elevator and wandering down a fog-filled hall I took for the way to Blair's room. The door to her suite was cracked as she promised, and she was stretched across a loveseat wearing a translucent black gown, slender and tall, with her blonde hair draped over a shoulder.

"I knew you would come. Close the door and come closer."

She stood like a goddess, drenched in hazy light, letting her gown slide down the curves of her witchy arms until it lay like a silken puddle on the floor. There was a blazing fireplace. She glistened in its flickers, temptation in black lace and silk stockings, toned from the head down. Black was definitely her color.

"Do you know what I like about you, Adam?"

I was out of my league, and I knew it. "That I can fix computer programs?"

She laughed softly, sauntered across the room, and traced a fingernail down the center of my shirt. "That's one thing, lover boy. You're prompt for another," she said, popping a button. "And respectful." She unbuttoned me carefully... methodically... until my chest was completely exposed. "I like that you know how to follow directions." She lifted the Ziplock from my fingers and tossed my toiletries aside. "You're full of surprises, Adam. Were you thinking about spending the night? You'll have to show me much more than I see now for that to happen. You are cute, though."

I hated that term. Angie had called me 'cute' right up until she dumped me for my 'hunk' roommate. I wanted to be handsome. I wanted to be taller. I wanted to be a lot of things, but Blair towered over me in her lace-up stilettos. She grabbed a handful of my crotch and squeezed like she'd done at the meeting.

"I like that I make you hard."

"Somehow, I doubt that exclusively applies to me," I mumbled.

"That's where you're wrong, lover boy. I don't invite just any man to my room." She popped open the button of my jeans and yanked down my zipper. A cruel smile spread across her lips. "Drop your pants, lover boy."

I did as she demanded, then followed her to the king-size bed. "This is where you bend over, Adam."

"For what?" I demanded.

"You know what, Adam." She pulled my wallet from the pocket of my jeans and tossed my clothes in the fire. "I talked to your girlfriend from Michigan."

"Angie? How did you find her?"

"I'm Blair Underwood. I can find anything I want. Would you like to know what she told me about you?"

"I don't believe you."

Blair laughed and opened her laptop. A couple of taps on the keyboard and Angie magically appeared on the screen.

"Oh my god, yes, that's him. Are you going to do it like I told you?"

Please, God, let me wake up from this.

"Of course," Blair answered. "Let me put you on the Smart TV." Suddenly a 60-inch screen appeared on the ceiling above the bed. It was Angie with my roommate, Jamal, behind her. They were nude, having sex in our college apartment.

Angie dropped a pair of panties through the screen to the mattress. "These are Adam's favorites." They were wet in the crotch, something viscous and slimy. "This room is where he fucked me first, Adam."

"Put the panties on!" Blair ordered. I shook my head defiantly. "Would you like to walk around the hotel naked? Have you forgotten I burned your clothes along with your room key?"

I slipped on the panties.

"Now, pull them from the back up his crack," instructed Angie. "Squish that stuff around on his dick. It's still warm."

"Please, Blair. Don't."

"Why not?" she asked coldly. "Will it make you come? I knew you would come."

"I told you he would come," echoed Angie.

"I haven't! I haven't! You haven't made me come!"

"Squish it around some more, Ms. Underwood. He can't take it much longer." My roommate was banging my girlfriend. She was climaxing for the camera.

Suddenly, Teresa appeared on the opposite side of the bed, nude except for chaps and her cowboy boots. She was kneading her hairy muff, watching Blair and Angie tease me.

"Why are you wearing your ex-girlfriend's panties?"

"I don't... they made me put them on," I answered. I was throbbing.

"Well, what's all this cum doing in the crotch?" Teresa leaned over to lick the saturated fabric. "It doesn't taste like you, Adam."

"It's my roommate's cum," I admitted. "How would you know what I taste like?"

Teresa smiled. "Look at your future wife getting fucked." And Blair was on the bed taking it from behind with Alex Rodriguez. "Look at your girlfriend getting fucked." Angie was getting it from Jamal on the kitchen counter. "Of course, it doesn't taste like you."

Teresa squeezed me like Angie did when we were dating in college, the moist cotton massaging my sensitive cock. The room started raining semen. Cum on my face. Cum on my chest. Cum pouring out of Angie and Blair.

"Let it go," Teresa whispered, and I did.

The tap on my door nearly knocked me out of bed. I was covered in my musky syrup, nude atop the sheets in a pool of perspiration. Beside me were a pair of Angie's pink cotton panties, which I found incidentally on the day she moved out. I secretly kept them in a drawer beside the bed and used them to wipe myself off.

The tap came again. I grabbed the duvet to cover myself. "Come in," I responded, reluctantly hoping it was Teresa. It wasn't. Blair backed into the room with a bed tray full of breakfast. She placed it across my lap with a smile.

"What's this?" I asked. "Breakfast in bed? But you're the new mother. I should be getting this for you."

"It's just a bit of an apology, Adam. I was a little rough on you in front of the help yesterday. In any event, Teresa did the cooking. I'm just the messenger."

Blair reached for my cock beneath the cover, and her eyes opened widely. "You're a sticky mess down here." She pulled back the sheets. I was partially erect and oozing at the tip. "You've been jerking off, haven't you?"

"No! It was a dream."

"You had a wet dream? I'd say you are lying, but the bed is a mess. Most guys your age use a towel." Blair picked up a bagel and took a bite, studying my expression. She smirked mischievously and began to stroke me back to life.

"So, tell me about your dream, Adam. I'm curious pink."

"I dreamed about the first time we did it... and..."

"Come off it, Adam. Even you can do better than that, or maybe you can't," she said, sniffing Angie's panties and then tossing them on the floor. "Oops, those don't belong to a nanny, do they? I couldn't smell any pussy, so I'm guessing not."

She bit a slice of bacon and rolled my cock between her palms.

"Oh, look, I'm making a Playdough snake."

"Don't get reckless, you stupid cunt."

I couldn't believe I'd even thought it, let alone nearly said it.

That's when I let her have it with a backhand that sent her flying off the bed. I dumped the breakfast tray on her and smeared her face with scrambled eggs. She started sobbing.

"You're bleeding, honey. You should be more careful."

She floundered for a napkin, then dabbed at the blood leaking from her right nostril.

"I don't get it," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "You know it ends up like this every time. So why do you make me do it?"

I grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

She was shaking badly, and then she dropped to her knees and started trying to clean up the dumped breakfast.

"Just fucking leave it!"

I shouted for Teresa.

Her voice came through the door.

"Yes, sir?"

"Get your ass in here!"

Several seconds passed, and she pushed the door open.

"Clean this mess up," I said, embarrassed. "And try to get her fixed up. She's got a business meeting later this afternoon. In her fucking dream, Isn't that right, Blair? I don't get it, I really don't. All I ask is that you be square with me, bitch."

"What do you want from me?" cried Blair. "I do everything you ask of me!"

My fist in her stomach shut her up quickly enough.

I lifted one of Teresa's tits. "No bra, huh, honey? Say, that's too nice for a crippled saddle tramp. Help Blair with this mess, and maybe I'll let you suck me off later. Maybe."

Later that afternoon, I took the elevator to the street and hotwired a 1934 Ford sedan I'd had my eye on for a while. I stepped on the accelerator and headed for the Kansas border.

The vehicle was the best in her class; she had a flat-head V8 purring steady under the hood and all the horsepower a man could ask for. I stopped at a filling station on four corners with nothing but farmland in every direction. The pump jockey pushed his hat back and let out a slow whistle.

"Hoo-wee, mister, she's a fine-lookin' vehicle," he said. "How fast will she go?"

"Faster than a cop car," I said, "But it ain't speed that counts so much as how you handle a machine like this. What's your name, kid?"

He looked at me with an expression of dumb adoration, and I figured he might be useful.

"Jim," he said.

"How much do they pay you, Jim?"

"Pay me for what?"

"Look, kid," I said, "don't give me fast answers. Nobody likes a smartass, and you know fucking well what I'm talking about, so I'm gonna ask you again. How much for wasting your life pumping gas in this shithole?"

He stuffed a rag in the back pocket. "Twenty cents an hour, which isn't bad because...."

"Twenty cents an hour! Why you ain't got a pot to piss in."

I pulled the rag out of his pocket and dusted off my shoes.

"Sure I do, mister; I mean, sure I have."

"You do, or you have?"

I pulled my jacket open so he could know I was packing.

"You know what this is, don't you, kid?"

"I reckon it's a Colt.45."

Maybe you ain't so dumb after all. Fill the tank, kid. You got a cash box inside, am I right?"

"I reckon that's right."

"Who else is in there?" I asked.

"Nobody."

"You like pussy, Jim?"

"Course I do, Mr.... I"

"You just had none, is all. Right, Jim...right!

Jim hung his head.

"Naw, I guess I ain't."

"Well, hell, let's go get you some."

I pulled the Colt from my shoulder holster and pointed it at a fence post. I squeezed off a round.

"There's just one thing first, Jim, and that's you bringing out that cash box. Make it easy, kid; I don't want to hurt you."

Jim stood up to his full height, which was two inches over me, and said,

"I guess you gotta dare me, Mr."

I poked him in the shoulder with the barrel of my Colt and said, "I double dare you."

Fate had it all worked out that Jim would be the newest member of my gang and the first to get himself killed because he wasn't fast on the trigger. I suppose part of the blame was on me. I could have shown him what to watch out for better, but I didn't have time for it. Jim was in the right place at the wrong time, and that was it. I didn't figure him for a dead man, not with his babyface, curly blond hair, and simple ways. I'd planned on robbing the first easy mark in my path, nothing more, so I guess it was providence that Jim was eager to show his guts and easy to order around.

He grabbed the cash box and a case of soda pop, and off we went.

"Where are we headed?" Jim asked.

"Well, you'll just find out when we get there," I said. "Did you ever rob an armory?"

Jim slapped the car seat and let go with a high-pitched laugh. And then he looked bewildered.

"An armory, what kind of armory?"

I said, "The kind with guns, dummy. We might even steal a cannon if I'm in the mood."

Jim pulled off his hat, slapped the seat with it, and shouted, "A Goddamn cannon; I knew you were something the moment I set eyes on you, mister."

All that did was piss me off because Jim taking the Lord's name in vain was something I knew Blair would frown on really hard since she enjoyed reading the bible and was fond of writing poetry. So, I grabbed Jim's hat and tossed it out the window, and called him a dumb sonofabitch and let him know I'd just as soon put a bullet through his head as look at him when it came right down to it, so he might as well get used to how he should talk around Blair since we were headed for Arkansas and would be hooking up with the rest of my gang soon. He apologized hard and looked like he was getting ready to piss himself, which made me feel sorry for him, so I asked him nicely,

"Did I hear you say you like pussy, Jim? Because I've got a brother, Buck, whose wife, Tammy, has got herself a real fine pussy. She keeps it nice, too. All fresh and smelling like baby powder."

"Now, how's a man know a thing like that about his brother's wife?" Jim asked.

"Well, I guess Tammy showed it to me one day and asked what I wanted to do about it. She'd had no cock since the owner of a store we robbed flew out with a scatter gun and put a load of birdshot straight in Buck's ass. Some of that lead found its way to Buck's pecker and fucked it up badly. At first, I told Tammy it wasn't right, but then she said she wasn't used to hearing a man say no, especially when getting set to suck his cock. Blair was sitting there with a grin, and she told Tammy she reckoned I had enough dick for both of them."

We drove on in silence for better than an hour after I'd let him know how it was with Blair, and then he turned to me and asked if it was true what I'd said about Tammy, so I let him know he'd find out as soon as we reached the tourist camp where the gang was hiding out.

The sun started dropping out of the sky, so I pulled into a patch of trees and shut her down for the night. I had no cause for night driving because I wasn't being chased and was dead tired. Jim had been passing gas something awful for the last hour; he went behind a tree to relieve himself. I could have left him then and there because he looked like shit in his mechanic's overalls, and he was young and out of his league and more than likely to get killed from knowing me. Still, I'm telling you now, I don't give two shits about other people's problems, and that's what kept me from driving off and letting him find his way home.

He kept asking me what would happen next, and the more he asked, the more it pissed me off. I didn't want to shoot him for no reason, but when I saw him piss, I couldn't help but notice how shriveled up his dick was, and then I started thinking I might blow his head off then and there and save Teresa the disappointment. Blair might bitch because her poetic soul frowned on murder without a call, so I decided to keep Jim around for a while, at least.