Laying Siege

Story Info
My wife is on the line.
762 words
3.36
38.7k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers

Laying Siege: My wife Is on the line.

Jerusalem will never be at peace. I was too young for Korea. I was in a defense industry, and then married with children for the Viet Nam draft. I certainly wasn't going to volunteer. Thus I agree that the volunteer army is undemocratic, because only the lower economic classes volunteer. I was a tourist sitting in a restaurant outside the old city of Jerusalem. You could see the grassy slope leading up to the walls of the city. The first thing that came to mind was: I would like to raise an army and lay siege to the city.

My wife, Tammy, is a group leader in marketing for her company. Tammy is a sales team leader. Her company sells mostly to large companies, so her job is sales at conventions. She oversees the designing of the exhibit, and manages the sales plan at the convention. We are separated for about a week each month while she does her job wherever the convention is held.

She is five foot eight inches, and eight out of ten on the hot scale. I don't have the courage to guess her weight. She has never told me her age, and I have never tried to see her driver's license, but we have two children, both of which are in college, so mid-forties is a good guess.

You can measure a porn star cock in inches. While there is no equivalent for porn star pussy, I guarantee that Tammy has one.

Jerry Stern was the new addition to her group. After ten years in the field, he took two years off to get his MBA, so he's probably in his mid-thirties. He flirted with every woman in the group, except Tammy at the start. Jerry was very good at his job, and with him, the group improved from above average to elite. His first innovation was naturally so simple that you wonder why nobody thought of it before. He studied the participant list at the convention so they could focus their pitch to those who were actually attending. He was sharp at focusing the design of the exhibit, so he and Tammy became a de-facto two person team on the booth format.

At the first conference they worked together, there was a twenty percent increase in sales from the past year. The de-facto team became permanent. After six months, both Tammy and Jerry received nice bonuses. On their seventh conference, the success was obvious. There was going to be a fifty percent increase over the previous year. The group had a celebratory dinner on the next to the last night. The alcohol intake was beyond anything that had gone before. Record keeping is essential for any sales job. Jerry and Tammy went to her suite to prepare the report. The actual numbers were even higher than they had expected. The champagne in the room bar began a two person celebration that ended in a kiss. It was a soft long open mouth kiss, but no tongues. The kiss seemed to end naturally. Tammy could not say that she broke it. Tammy gasped, "This can't happen again." Jerry of course agreed, but Tammy pushed him out of the room with a hug that took a full minute, and a kiss on the cheek.

Tammy told me that she was concerned about a problem at the convention. She had allowed too close a relationship, but she would put a stop to it. She couldn't go to Human Resources and charge him with sexual harassment. She was the boss, he could charge her. Under no conditions would she drop Jerry from her team. She valued her career too much, and he was a critical part of her greatest success. She told me that she was confident that she could handle it. Nothing like the last convention would happen again. The way she said it, lessened my confidence. For the first time, I had doubts about Tammy.

Next week Tammy is going to a major conference. She worked late on the booth design three evenings during the week. All sessions were twosomes with Jerry. She assured me that each session was strictly business. Each assurance raised my doubts. The siege has started. Jerry's siege towers were in place at Tammy's 'unwilling?' walls. I am confident that our marriage will win the battle of this conference. Next month there will be another conference. I am somewhat confident that we will win that battle. I have no confidence that we will win the war.

lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers