Blake Fucks Me While Hubby Watches

Story Info
Friend takes charge in this threesome…
2.1k words
3.76
28.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We get to the room, and his hands are all over me, his lips finding mine. You aren't sure what to do, but Blake takes care of that: "Go pour us some scotch, and get your wife a glass of water...she'll need it with all I plan to do to her tonight."

While you are getting the drinks, he has moved us to the bed...he's laying on top of me, kissing me hard and keeping me from squirming too much with a hand around my throat...slightly constricting every time I get too impatient to remind me who's in charge tonight. You set my water down and hand him his scotch as he moves to the end of the bed.

"Move the chair to the corner over there, but make sure you can see well...I want you to see exactly how wet your wife gets for me." You do as he says silently, unable to keep from looking at me on the bed...I'm already panting hard and staring at Blake, waiting for more. You have a seat, sipping your scotch and adjusting your hard on.

"How ya doing?" Blake asks me. I reach for him, wanting less words but he pulls out of reach, slowly and deliberately drinking his scotch as he tells me "I asked you a question". He's smirking, and I can see the glint of humor in his eyes even as his voice turns hard.

"Good, sir."

"That's it? Just good? If I slipped my hand down those pants right now, what would I find?"

I lick my lips as I reply: "I'm wet...fucking dripping..."

"Damn right you are. Come here." He motions in front him, so I rush from the bed to stand in front of him. He sets down his glass before helping me take my shirt off, then has me slip out of my pants so I'm standing in just my bra and undies. He grabs my hips and pulls me to him, kissing me hard and making me even hotter.

From where you sit, you can see how damp my crotch already is. I moan as he slips my bra off and starts teasing my nipple with his tongue; my hands are all over his back and head as I pull him to me. I gasp as he bites down on my nipple, opening my eyes and making eye contact with you. You've finished your drink and look slightly embarrassed I caught you rubbing yourself through your shorts. I smile at you, and you continue.

My nipples are hard little points, slightly swollen from all the attention Blake has given them. I'm squirming, impatient as I get more and more aroused. He leans back so he can get a hand between, and rubs it along my slit over my undies. He stands and turns me to face you, my back to his chest. He licks and sucks my neck, one hand in my hair to angle it just like he wants, the other hand over my mound...he's just cupping it, but you can see me buck my hips as I search for more.

He kisses down my bare back while I stare at you...you can see my pupils are dilated, and you know how fucking sensitive my back is and how turned on I am. He slowly peels my undies down over my hips and legs...you watch him reveal your wife's pussy. He helps me step out of them, then kisses me hard, one hand back on my throat so he can guide me back to the bed.

I'm painfully aware I'm naked while you both are still fully clothed, and that is only emphasized by his next command... "spread those pretty thighs, and show me how turned on you are".

He leans back to enjoy the show, polishing off his scotch while I start hesitantly, unsure where to look so I close my eyes as I run my hands over my breasts, squeezing and pinching the sore nipples before opening my legs and slipping one hand between.

"Wider, I want to see that pretty cunt of yours as you play with it for me." I follow his instruction, shifting so you both can see my pussy with the fingers of one hand lightly playing along my pussy lips. Like he's finally done being patient, Blake snaps forward to grab my fingers and brings them to his lips before sucking on them. "Fucking delicious."

I'm so hot I feel like I might combust. I lean forward and he lets me get his shirt and then his shorts and boxers off...I'm so fucking horny all I can think about is having my mouth wrapped around his dick. I practically leap on it and he leans back, allowing me to get my legs under me so my ass is in the air while he uses one hand in my hair to guide me while I suck his dick.

You know how much I love sucking cock, and you can tell by his face how much he is enjoying this as well. You are so hard now, watching your wife get so turned on by another man, watching her suck his cock. You open your shorts enough to pull out your dick and start stroking it while the scene unfolds in front you, your breathing harsh but not drowning out the slurping and sucking sounds I'm making as I go down on him.

I've slipped one hand underneath so I can gently cup his balls while I work to get his whole length down my throat. "Damn that's right baby, suck my cock, just like that....your mouth feels so damn good. But I want to feel that pussy."

He reaches out and grabs my hips, pulling me so I can still suck his dick but he is able to reach my pussy. He rubs my ass cheeck before startling you and I both with a quick slap on my ass. I moan around his cock as he starts playing with my pussy and finally finger fucking me.

You can hear how close I am, and you notice you've strained forward a little to see better. There's a pop as I pull my head off his dick. "Fuck! I'm going to cum!"

I'm on all fours now, and he moves so he's slightly over me, one hand fucking my pussy while the other occasionally slaps my ass. "That's it baby, cum on my fingers. Let your husband watch you cum on my fingers before he watches you cum on my dick." I was so lost in the feelings, I forgot you were there for a moment. At the reminder, my eyes fly open and the eye contact is enough to tip me over the edge and my orgasm crashes through me.

Blake gives me the glass of water while he kisses me gently, letting the orgasm fade slightly. Before I know it, he has me on my back and my legs spread wide and is licking my super sensitive pussy. You can hear the wet noises as his tongue and fingers are sucking and pulling my juices out of me.

"Fuck that feels so good!" I just had an orgasm, but I'm already barreling to my next one. It doesn't take long before I scream my release, my hands buried in his hair while you watch from your chair.

He doesn't let me recover any this time before he's straddling me, one hand going around my throat as he lines up at my entrance. He waits until I look at him before he slams into me, stretching my pussy to accommodate him. He pounds me hard and fast, all teasing gone.

As I get closer, he constricts my airway just enough to leave me light headed as he tells me "that's it baby, cum on my cock....let Jim watch you cum all over this dick...you are so fucking hot when you cum". At that, I explode again, so intense I almost black out.

He hands me the water and lets me recover, but his hard cock is still inside me. You can tell by the motion of his hips he is still sliding his length in and out of my now sore pussy. "You see Jim over there?" he asks me. "How do you think he liked watching you cum all over me?"

I look at you, and you are clearly as turned on as I am, trying to stroke your cock slowly so you don't cum yet. "Think he liked that?" he prompts.

"Yes sir" I reply, my eyes glued to your dick, seeing how angry and swollen it is...fuuuck.

After a moment, he pulls out. "Be a good girl, and go help your husband out. I want to see those pretty lips stretched wide again."

It takes me a moment to understand what he wants, then I get up with a "yes sir". As I walk over to you, you shuck your clothes and sit back down with your legs spread wide. With all the orgasms, I'm moving languidly but Blake isn't having any of that. He grabs a fistful of my hair before bending me over and shoving my wet mouth up and down on your cock.

I love sucking your dick, so once I have a good rhythm going Blake moves behind me, slapping my ass again before sliding into my pussy. I moan around your dick, it feels so good to be stuffed from both ends. Every time he slams into me, it shoves your dick further info my mouth. I can feel my pussy juices dripping down my legs but I don't care because all I can thinks about is how good I feel and how much I want to cum again.

Right as I start cumming, Blake reaches over and pulls my head off so you both can hear me scream. He never stops fucking me, just slows down a bit...you can see everything--my flushed chest, my hardened nipples swaying from the movement. Blake gives me just a second before he pushes my head back down.

"Keep sucking that cock baby; I love fucking you while you suck Jim's dick." I start going down again on you in earnest, eager to please you both, loving to heart your moans and knowing you are close. He continues to shove my wet mouth on your cock and work my head up and down as he fucks my tight wet hole; I love that he is filling both my mouth and pussy at the same time.

You are so turned on, you quickly cum in my mouth. After I swallow your cum, Blake grabs my throat and pulls me up so you have a front row seat to my bouncing tits as he continues to fuck me until he finally explodes inside my cunt with a groan. "

You look so fucking good like this, love, your eyes glazed from pleasure while he fills you up" you murmur. You can't quit watching as he thrusts a few more times before laying me back on the bed.

"Damn that was good, get me another scotch." he tells you without taking his eyes off me. "Want another orgasm baby? Think we can get one more out of you?"

I'm blissed out, but I didn't cum after you two and my pussy is throbbing. "yes sir, fuck yes sir" I tell him.

As you hand over his scotch, he motions to me and tells you to "get to licking. Clean that pussy out good Jim."

You smile as you look at me, knowing this has always been a fantasy of ours: you eating someone's else's cum out of my pussy. Blake moves to the chair so he can watch while you go to town, feasting on my pussy, tasting the familiar taste of my cum mixed with his unfamiliar.

You lick and suck until Blake tells you to "add a finger, I want to watch you finger fuck my cum out of your wife." So you do, and it doesn't take long before I scream through another orgasm.

You wait until I've come down a bit before you stop licking and pull your hand out. You go grab me a towel to clean up with before laying next to me and curling up with me. I'm in a haze, already about to pass out, but the smile on my face says it all. You kiss me gently on the head before telling me to sleep.

Blake has finished his second scotch and found his clothes. He nods at you as he slips out the door. I can't wait till he visits again!