Blake's Coming Out Pt. 04

Story Info
A game of truth or dare in the spa.
2.6k words
4.58
10.2k
10
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping into the Spa:

Linc, Vinh and I were sitting naked in the spa, the water was so nice and warm but we hadn't put on the jets yet. So as Linc and I sat side by side on one side and Vinh sat opposite us against the other I just had to look down to see their cocks.

Sitting there I felt relaxed by the warm water and the cleansing feeling it gave me as my ass recovered from being on the receiving end of being fucked by both Linc and Vinh. My cock was soft as well as it recovered from Vinh's hand job in the pool.

It was then I realised as I looked down that Linc's cock was already semi-hard in the spa and looking across so was Vinh's. Vinh noticed me staring at their cocks and said 'Looks like we're ready for another round Blake, don't worry that'll come for you with experience and we can give you plenty of that.'

Linc placed his hand down onto my thigh and squeezed 'Don't listen to him Blake, I can help you with that.'

It was then we heard a loud groan as Jung who had been fucking Lee over on their sun bed blew his load into Lee's ass and Lee's own cock erupted onto the pool deck floor. Park had also just finished fucking Jae's mouth with his 7 inch Korean cock and they were now walking over to the spa to join us.

Park and Jae entered the spa sitting down in the space between Linc and Vinh. Then Jung stepped in sitting on the other side of Vinh meaning there was now a small space between Jung and I for Lee to sit. As Lee approached the spa his softening 5.5 inch cock was still glistening with his cum around the head. I shifted my weight to try and create more space for Lee but he simply stepped one leg into the spa and with him facing me he brought his other leg in. As he turned to sit his cock pressed into the side on my cheek leaving traces of his cum sticking to the side of my face.

I made a face at this and Linc said 'You are such a jerk Lee.'

Lee said 'Oops sorry Blake, but after what happened in the pool I thought you might like a taste.' He then reached up to my cheek and wiped his cum away. I went to say thanks but Lee then pressed his fingers into my mouth rubbing the cum into my lips and tongue.

I instinctively liked my lips clean rather than wiping it away something the others also noticed and Lee said 'So how do I taste?'

'Salty' I replied.

Now with all 7 of us sitting in the spa naked Linc said 'Ok boys, time we have a break from that fuck session and recover.'

Park: 'Are we recovering for another session huh Linc?'

Lee: 'If that's the case I want a shot at Blake's ass.'

Vinh: 'Not if I get there first, my cocks almost ready to go again.'

Jung: 'Seems your very popular Blake.'

Jae: 'I'll fuck you this time Park.'

Linc: 'Slow down boys that's not what I meant besides I don't want to tire out poor Blake here, he's only been out for 2 days.'

Me: 'Yeah that's right thanks Linc, plus I've got plans tonight.'

Hearing this the others looked at me and Lee asked why I wasn't going to head out to the club again with them. I looked to Linc and then told them that I needed the night to rest and study. Vinh laughed at this and said that his cock must have tired me out from the long fucking he gave my ass in the pool and he shuffled his hips causing his cock to sway from side to side in the spa.

It was Jung who then settled the group and said 'How about this boys, we rest for a bit and recover in the spa while playing some games and then the winner of the games gets to decide how we all spend the night, either here, at the clubs or as Blake suggests resting.'

The others seemed to think this was fair and Linc nodded to me as well so I agreed. Jung then explained that Lee would get to select the game for us all to play and that at the end of the game the winner would decide on the plans for the night. Lee agreed that as we were at his house he got to pick the game and a gleam came across his face as he looked to Jung and said I pick truth or dare. The boys all cheered in anticipation for the game ahead.

Linc squeezed my thigh again and I did the same to his. Lee said 'Ok in the name of fairness I will start and I pick truth, who wants to ask me for a truth? Then we can go around in a circle so Blake would be next.

Linc said 'I'll ask', and he then asked Lee if he actually did the engineering assignment or had someone else submitted it for him?

Lee grinned as he said 'Well of course I didn't do it myself, that was an easy one thanks Linc.'

I was next and when Lee asked me truth or dare I thought about it for a minute and picked what I thought would be the safer option 'truth'.

Linc said he would ask again but Lee replied that he couldn't ask twice in a row. Hearing this both Vinh and Park then rushed to ask the question but Park beat Vinh to it and was awarded with the question. Vinh hit the water angry he hadn't been quicker.

Park then looked at me for a moment and a smile crossed his lips as he winked at Jae and said 'Blake before in the pool when Vinh was fucking your ass and you saw Jae sucking my cock, did you want to be the one sucking my cock?'

I thought about it picturing the moment in my head when I looked up to see Park's 7 inch Korean cock and of Jae's mouth descending down its length then replied 'Yes'.

Park high fived Jae, 'I told you bro.'

Linc was next and when Lee asked him truth or dare he was the first to pick dare and Jung dared Linc to slap his cock against Vinh's face. Linc grinned and said 'Now that I can do.' He stood up in the spa and stepped across towards Vinh so as he was standing in front of his face and then grabbed his semi-hard cock grinning at Vinh and slapped it against his right cheek.

Vinh looked up at Linc and said 'I'll get you back for that.'

We continued around the circle until it was Vinh's turn, he looked over at Linc and said 'I pick dare.'

It was Lee that spoke first and he said 'I dare Vinh to stand in front of Blake for the rest of the game.'

Vinh thanked Lee for his great dare and then stood up in the spa his semi-hard 6 inch cock hanging between his legs as he stepped across the spa and stood directly in front of me his cock inches from my mouth. Inches that if he got hard would be lessened.

Standing above me Vinh looked down at me and grinned as he grabbed hold of his cock and wiggled it in front of my face. 'Here it is Blake, ready and waiting for you, all you have to do is open wide and as I get hard it'll enter that mouth of yours. No harm no foul its part of the game.'

Watching Vinh in front of me so close as he stroked his cock it was hard not to be turned on. He had a huge dick and he certainly knew how to use it. As the game continued Vinh kept his place in front of me holding his now hard 8 inch cock that was only an inch from my mouth pointing right at me. All I had to do was stick out my tongue and it would connect with the tip of his cock.

Next it was Jung's turn and he said dare as well so Linc dared Jung to stand in front of Park the same way Vinh was standing in front of me. We had gone through one round and for the next round Lee said it was time to change it up and that this time whoever's turn it was got to pick a truth or dare for anyone else to do in the circle.

He started again and said 'I pick truth, Blake tell the truth do you want to lean forward and suck on Vinh's cock right now?'

Vinh gleamed down at me as I looked from his cock up to his face and then back down to his cock and said 'Yes.'

This made him grin widely and he looked at Linc and said 'Of course you want more of my cock Blake, all you have to do is ask.' He then shift his hips forward pushing his cock into my lips which without thinking parted and an inch of Vinh's cock now entered my mouth and was resting on my tongue.

Linc said 'Hey c'mon Vinh that wasn't part of the question.' As he pushed Vinh's hips back causing his cock to fall back out of my mouth.

Vinh replied 'I was just giving him what he wanted, he did say he wanted to suck my cock so...'

I licked my lips and told Linc it was ok. Next it came to be my turn and I picked dare and said 'I dare Vinh sit back down and suck Linc's cock.' The boys cheered at this turn in the game but Lee calmed them down saying that was two dares not one so all Vinh had to do was sit down. A technicality but it was the rules and my dare was worded incorrectly.

Linc was next and he dared me to sit in his lap which I gladly did shifting over into his lap feeling his cock against my ass.

As the game continued Jae dared Park to slap Lee's cheek with his cock and Park then dared Jung to stroke Lee's cock until the game had ended.

It was now Vinh's turn and I was partly excited and partly dreading what he might do. As I sat in Linc's lap and Jung was stroking Lee's cock, Jae and Park sat all of us waiting on what Vinh would choose.

Vinh then said 'Ok the moment you've all been waiting for the second last turn. I pick dare! And I dare Blake to come over and stroke my cock until the game finishes.'

I thought Vinh would say something like this and I sat up from Linc's lap and stepped across the spa to squeeze myself between Vinh and Jung. I then reached between Vinh's legs with my right hand and wrapped my fingers around his thick 8 inch cock. He was still hard from when he was standing in front of my face before and I was once again met with the warmth of his cock as I started stroking it again.

Vinh whispered into my ear 'We both know how it ended the last time you were stroking my cock. Bet it feels good to have it in your hand again, almost as good as it will feel when its back in that ass.'

My own cock was starting to get hard as I stroked Vinh's monster dick in the spa and from his seductive words in my ear and he noticed this too whispering 'Looks like you're enjoying this as much as I am.'

It was now the final turn of the game and Jung who was stroking Lee's now hard cock said 'For the final turn I pick dare and remember both Blake and I have to keep stroking Vinh and Lee's cocks until the dare is complete. I dare Linc, Jae and Park to each hold onto each other's dicks and the last one to get fully hard is the winner.

While I continued to move my hand up and down Vinh's 8 inch cock, Linc stood and stepped over to Jae and Park who were now both standing as well. Linc placed his hand around Jae's cock while Jae placed his around Park's and Park placed his around Linc's. The three of them then started to stroke each other's members trying to get the others hard before they did.

Two minutes had gone by and Jae was hard with Linc and Park both semi-hard. Lee had started moaning next to us as Jung had by now been stroking his cock for awhile. Like in the pool Vinh was a master of control and his 8 inch cock was as hard as ever but he gave no inclination of being close.

As we watched on Jung announced the winner and it was Park, he had just beat out Linc partly because his 7 inch cock was half an inch longer than Linc's so took longer to reach its full length.

The game had ended and the boys were sitting back down and Jung had released Lee's cock but I was still sitting next to Vinh his cock in my hand and stroking him back and forth. Jung looked over and said 'Blake the games finished you can stop now.'

Vinh quickly said 'You can keep going as long as you like Blake.' Placing his hand over mine keeping me holding his cock.

I looked around a little embarrassed and said 'Oops sorry I got caught up in the moment.' And released my hand from Vinh's cock and stood up stepping back to sit next to Linc as I did so the others noticing my hard 6 inch cock.

Linc reach into my lap as I sat down and squeezed my cock while kissing my cheek. Park cleared his throat and said 'So I get to pick what we do, this will be fun. Sorry Blake you won't be getting that study or rest tonight but from the looks of it your body doesn't need rest anyway.'

Lee: 'C'mon Park get on with it what is the plan?'

Park: 'You'll like it trust me, I say we all stay here for the night and have a boys sleep over.'

Me: 'Ok that sounds good but I didn't bring any change of clothes.'

Park: 'Oh we won't be needing any clothes.'

The boys laughed and we all started to get out of the spa, it had been an hour so we were into the early evening now and I walked around the pool with Linc and went to grab my briefs and clothes to put back on but he told me not to bother and that all the guys would spend the night naked anyway.

He then told me not to worry about any of the sexual stuff and that he and his friends had a very open friendship with benefits sort of thing and that he didn't mind me joining that. The thought of this gave me a sense of excitement and curiosity as the day before I had only ever been with Linc and then today I had been with Vinh and Jae too.

There was something about Vinh's huge cock that kept creeping back into my mind as well and I couldn't help the feeling of wanting more.