Blame It on the Aphrodisiacs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I've been enamored with you since Serenity first brought you home. I tried not to show it and beat myself up for having those feelings. I don't know how to suppress my lust for you anymore," she concluded before the water works really started.

After Teresa left Monday morning the next seven months were brutal. Serenity and I couldn't make things work. It was clear that things between Serenity and her Mom were also strained; I never found out for sure if Teresa told Tom what happened, but I suspect that she did. It was really sad, but both Serenity and I were so conflicted that we realized that our once strong relationship had now completely eroded. We sold our house, filed for uncontested divorce, and each got our own place, shortly before a very hard Christmas season.

Serenity told me to abandon her patent applications - she had no desire to experiment with aphrodisiacs any further.

My divorce had been final for about two months and I hadn't heard from Serenity or anyone else in her family since Christmas. I hadn't started dating because I had no interest. I still had flashbacks to happier times, but every time that I would flash back to a nice memory about Serenity it would somehow morph into me fucking Teresa's tits while she held them together and voiced encouragement.

I came home from work on a Friday and saw from a distance that someone was sitting on the steps to my condo. When I was within thirty steps it was clear who it was - Teresa.

"Hi Zach; I'm moving to this city because now that Tom and I are divorced I've accepted a paid job at the charity I've been volunteering at for fifteen years. I hope that you don't mind that I stopped by," she shyly said.

I hugged her hard. "No; I'm glad that you did. Come on it. Where are you staying tonight?" I asked as I led her into my condo.

When we got inside the door Teresa answered. "I'll get a hotel tonight; maybe you could recommend one."

I stood face-to-face with Teresa. We stared into each other's souls for the longest time, neither of us flinching and rarely blinking. I finally broke the silence.

"Is what you said to me the last night we were together still true?"

Teresa nodded. "I've tried, but I can't purge you from my mind; it wasn't fair to Tom, that's why we divorced."

"I figured as much when you said you were moving here," I replied.

Feelings welled-up within me. "I...I...want you to...stay here," I stammered. "Not just tonight; for good."

"I'm seventeen years older than you are, Zach, and can't have children anymore."

"Your body is that of a thirty year old - so is your mind - I won't let you go unless the authorities drag you away," I countered.

Five minutes later my cock was buried to the hilt in Teresa's magnificent pussy.

Five years later we're still together, fucking twice a week and making love at least three times a week, no aphrodisiacs needed or involved.

12