Blame It on the Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile the two men had realised their girl was losing interest in them, even trying to stroke her pussy hadn't gotten her attention as she was transfixed by the man fucking the girl on the bed. They wandered off to find someone who was willing to service them.

...

Nancy watched for a few minutes. After seeing her friend being totally fucked and now seeing that lovely cock go into another girl's body, she was frustrated and a bit horny. She also realised she was alone, the two guys having given up easily, she thought. Again, her hand went to a breast, feeling the hard point underneath the lace. Her fingers roamed down and could feel the material between her legs was wet, her labia parted slightly, eager for a touch of some kind.

She turned from the bed and left the room, crossing the hall to see what might be happening in this room, but the crowd were leaving as four naked bodies, three girls and a man, were getting up and heading away. She was distracted as one of the women had a light mask and looked to be the one seen face-sitting a girl earlier and didn't look, bumping into someone. They both apologised as they stood close. He was quite athletic, a tan line across his arms and legs showing he was probably a cyclist and was the first youngish man in a light mask Nancy had seen.

They apologised again and laughed. "Was it a good show?" asked Nancy.

"Not bad" he replied, then thought about it again, "it was ok. Not as good as the girl with three guys."

Nancy laughed and the thought of that, her friend Sandra being buggered by the fat guy strangely aroused her.

"Yeah, that was pretty good." Nancy agreed.

"I thought I saw you there. There was a guy with you, so I stayed back."

Suddenly Nancy felt nervous. She also felt aroused that someone had noticed her.

"They left" she said and looked around as if to emphasise that she was alone.

His hand reached out and curved on her waist, pulling her closer slightly.

"Their loss."

His hand moved up, the back of his finger grazed over her belly and stroked the underside of a breast.

Nancy sighed and felt her legs go a bit weak.

His hand turned and the fingers pressed onto the breast, fingers splayed, then slowly closing so the nipple was trapped between two of them.

She noticed the markings on his mask. It was pale, with black swirls, circles and dots. She realised each mask was unique and any further thought on this was interrupted by a hand reached around to her behind and pulling her closer, so her hips were almost touching his, his stiff cock tapping on her lower belly through his boxer shorts.

"Oh" was all she could say.

Both of his hands were on her bottom now, pulling her close as his lips sought hers. Nancy closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

Her mind was swirling, she had no idea what to do, or how she came to be sitting on the edge of the bed... her hands caressing the hard cock inside the shorts before they reached to the waistband and pulled the only item of clothing the stranger was wearing down. His cock was nice. Not as nice as THAT man's, but lovely and straight and a decent size. He stroked the back of her head and she knew what to do, leaning forward to kiss the sensitive tip. He sighed and looked down at her as she started up at him, a man she had just met and whose erect penis was in her hand. She licked the arrow groove at the underside of the head and he moaned again. It felt nice in her hand and against her tongue, it had been a long time since she had licked a cock.

She noticed a tear of liquid bubble from the slit and reached her tongue out to lick, running her tongue up over the head to elicit a shudder from the man.

His hand stroked the top of her mask as she continued to kiss and lick the head of his cock, she was in a world of her own now, delighting in this lovely organ in her hand and lips, licking another drop of the pre-cum as it rose from the open hole. Then she parted her lips and heard him gasp as she let the cock slip between them, pulling his cock down slightly to let the head move easily into her mouth. His hips pushed forward and she took the stranger into her moth, sucking on the head of his cock as filled her mouth, her hand moving slowly up and down the hard shaft.

His hands reached for the fabric of her top, pulling it up, Nancy helping by raising her arms, breaking off her sucking to let the lingerie pass, then placing the cock back into her hot mouth once the lacey item was off. She was now topless for anyone to see, her nipples becoming harder with the air on them and the thought they were in the open.

His hand held her head there as he moved his hips more. She couldn't deep throat, but he was sliding in deep. She held him tight to stop her gagging and then he relaxed his hand, letting her head rise and fall, the hot mouth covering the sensitive head, lips gliding over the space between the ridge and the shaft, his uncut cock sliding in and out of her lips as they both moved.

He groaned and pulled back, the cock sliding from Nancy's mouth, her head lowering, desperate to continue sucking.

He lowered his body, a hand raising her chin to kiss her as he knelt, then his hand pushed gently on her shoulder and she moved back. His fingers reached for her knickers and began to pull and Nancy raised her hips to let them be free. They were almost sticking to her pussy with the wetness and Nancy could see the inside shining as they slid down her legs and off. She was naked on a bed with a masked stranger kneeling in front of her. He pushed her knees apart and moved closer, hands then reaching for her hips to pull her to him, Nancy decided to lie down, this was too much.

She could feel his breath, on her upper thighs and moving closer. His lips gently kissed her spread legs and she looked down to see the strange sight of a mask moving towards her exposed pussy.

She felt him blow on her, the warm air rushing over her labia as his fingers began to spread her wide. Then his mouth touched her. His lips on hers. Her puffy outer labia were being kissed gently, held in his mouth as he kissed and licked them, pulling them open as he did so. Inner lips unfurled as she widened her legs for the man, his mouth sucking the smaller labia and the wetness on them. He had opened Nancy with his mouth and fingers, gently exploring her folds as they became flushed with blood and washed with her juice. Then he licked her and she let out a loud groan. Not just a little lick, but his tongue started swirling around her tight, wet hole and then moved up, spreading her inner lips as he went before resting underneath her stiffening clitoris, moving in small circles around the area and then flicking over the exposed tip, making her shudder.

She raised her head, the mask was all she could see between her wide open legs as the stranger continued to use his tongue on her exposed flesh.

"God, he is good" she thought, to attempt to take her mind off the fact she was being eaten out at a sex party and anyone could see. Those thoughts were rushing into her brain, turning her off almost as fast as the oral sex was turning her on.

She felt his fingers spread her wider and wondered if she could actually be more open when his tongue pushed into her. She arched her back and growled as he licked her inner walls.

Something distracted her again, someone moved behind her. Then she felt pressure on the bed and looked to the side. Another man was lowering his boxer shorts and climbing onto the bed. Her brain swam with thoughts, but her body was frozen, partly by the enjoyment of the licking she was receiving.

The new man moved closer, his hand reached under her head to turn her to him and lift it slightly. His other hand was holding his hard cock. It was smaller than the one belonging to the man with his head between her legs He moved closer now, holding the cock at her mouth level.

Nancy opened her mouth to receive its second penis of the evening and not long after the first one had been in there. She didn't really want to do this, but it almost felt natural, given the situation. Both his hands held her head and he pushed his hips to try and get deep into her mouth.

He began sliding back and forth, fucking her mouth as the man between her legs was still busy getting his tongue as deep as he could up her cunt. Nancy let this go on for a couple of minutes, but she much preferred to be in control of a blow job and, besides, she hadn't really wanted his cock in her mouth. He had a hand on her breast now and was squeezing hard, twisting a nipple and causing a bit of pain, which really wasn't that much fun, so Nancy pushed his belly back and moved her head. He looked down and she shook her head. Then she moved his hand and stroked her breast, as if to show him how she liked it. He responded by caressing the other one, teasing the nipple with his thumb and a much gentler way. He was now stroking his cock, inches from Nancy's mouth and she moved to give the head a soft kiss.

The licking was excellent, but Nancy was not even close to an orgasm. She was aware people had come into the room and it was putting her off, even though the man's tongue was doing an amazing job inside her.

She tapped him on the top of the head to stop, the poor guy would get lockjaw, she thought and he rose up, the mask shining with her juice. The other guy was still caressing her breasts and masturbating beside her.

She had a quick look at the room and saw him. He was watching her, his eyes taking in her naked body and lowering to her spread vagina as the man moved away from it. She lowered a hand and used her fingers to open her inner lips, showing her wet hole to him, oblivious to the others who were watching. She hoped he knew that was for him.

Nancy was unsure what to do next, she was horny, but felt she would not cum in this situation. The first guy was now kissing up her body, his lips battling for a nipple with the hand of the second guy, she could feel his hand sliding towards her pussy as he kissed her body. She moved up on the bed, to try and get her most private part away from the gaze of those in the room and the two men continued to caress and kiss her.

The man who had put his cock in her mouth was now lying on the bed and pulling her over him. She turned and swung a leg over his head and then felt his hands on her behind, pulling her down onto his face. She lowered herself and he raised his head and buried his tongue in her open pussy. and Nancy growled again and lowered her head onto his pelvis as he pushed himself into her tight body. Two tongues in her in the space of a few minutes and that thought made Nancy giggle in her head. She could feel the head of his cock on her face as he pushed her forward with his mouth and she thought it was only fair that she opened her mouth and let him slide in, causing him to break off the tongue assault. In this position, Nancy could get more of him in her mouth, helped by him being smaller than the first guy. His hips thrust up, but she was in control now and just allowed the head inside her mouth.

He began to lick her splayed labia, flicking his tongue across her clitoris as she bobbed on his cock. She swirled her tongue around the head and tasted the pre-cum as it leaked out. He was groaning a lot now, which was distracting him from licking her.

Just as Nancy wondered what had happened to the first guy, she was aware of something moving towards her head. She looked up and his lovely cock was there, making her leave the other behind to reach forward and suck on the delicious helmet of guy number one. He pushed into her mouth slowly and she let him, relaxed by having her clitoris licked by the other guy and quite enjoying this scenario. She was still no closer to orgasm, but she felt in control, having her choice of two cocks and her open pussy in the face of one guy. He began to slide his cock in and out of her mouth, pushing deep now and then until she raised a hand to stop. Every few thrusts he would leave her and she would bend to take the other cock between her lips, licking and sucking until cock number one was pushed forward again.

The man underneath was now using his fingers to open Nancy wide. He pushed his tongue deep just as the other guy did the same in her mouth. For the first time, Nancy felt as if she might orgasm, but her eyes saw the people to the side and the intensity waned, He was still there, watching, his hand lightly running over the front of his boxers as if to show Nancy he was aroused by the sight of her sucking two guys... which then made her stop sucking. The cock in front moved away and she lowered her head to take the other one, eyes on the man as his eyes were on her.

The guy was now sucking on her hard clitoris, holding it between his lips and licking as Nancy took him in her mouth. She was slightly disappointed the guy number one had lost interest, she didn't see where he went, but she thought he was still near.

He was.

She then found out where as his hands rested on her behind. His fingers moved to her hips as he held her as the other guy continued his quest to make her cum by sucking her clit. She wanted him to cum too, she was getting bored of sucking him off.

His technique started to improve, spreading her labia as he licked her clitoris. Then reality dawned on Nancy, it wasn't fingers pushing on her tight hole, it was guy number one, behind her and about to penetrate her pussy. She stopped sucking to try and move, but was pushed down on the hard cock as another, larger one, entered her body.

Guy two had stopped giving her oral now, presumably as there was a cock in the hole he wanted to lick. He did keep thrusting up into her mouth, deeper now as the fucking had pushed Nancy forward.

Nancy pushed herself up on her arms and, once free of the cock in her mouth, moved forward. She had only wanted to give a blowjob she told herself and she moved free of the cock that had entered her.

That cock. She turned to look at it, shining with her juice and oh so lovely.

He was on his knees, cock straining, soaked by her.

Fuck it, she thought and rolled onto her back, opening her legs as she reclined. Her pussy had missed this and wanted it.

He lowered himself and he kissed her mouth as she reached down to guide him back inside. It had felt too good and she wanted to be filled again. He slid in in a single, dreamy, movement, spreading her vaginal walls and rubbing against her cervix as he thrust up to go deep.

Nancy groaned and relaxed as he started to move, raising her legs to wrap around him as he thrust up into her, so deep, so lovely.

Guy number two was beside her again, stroking his saliva covered cock. Nancy broke off the kiss to turn towards him, looking up into his eyes that were imploring her... he was close, she could tell by his breathing.

She opened wide and he slid in, groaning as her lips closed around the swollen head of his cock, her tongue licking the wet slit. He moved in small thrusts, trying to prolong the moment and enjoy this young girl's mouth around his cock. His hand rested on the back of her head and he pushed deep and shuddered.

Nancy was enjoying the head of the cock against her cervix and her vagina being stretched for the first time in many months. Their bodies rocked as he drove deep up inside her. She had taken the other cock in her mouth, knowing it was going to be over soon and she was right, as she groaned from another deep thrust her mouth was filled with hot sperm as the other guy pushed in. She couldn't spit, she was not in a position too, the guy was still pushing and moving between her lips as he shot his load down her throat and filling her mouth, Her cheeks expanded as he finished unloading and shuddering, before he slumped back, his wet cock falling from her lips. She could feel some cum dribble from her mouth and was surprised as the man moved down, his mouth opening and his lips finding hers to kiss her deeply as she still had his sperm inside her mouth. He licked his lips and looked down at her and she swallowed his cum, opening her mouth to show him.. He bent and kissed her again. "Thank you" he whispered in one ear as the other guy kissed the other while he fucked her.

That seemed to do the trick and Nancy felt her body go. She turned to look at the guy, he was still there, his cock visibly hard in his boxers. They locked eyes before hers closed and the orgasm began to brew.

The man was thrusting harder and he whispered he was close. She wanted to finish and was pleased that her body responded, gentle tremors took over and she felt the heat radiate from her aroused pussy, flooding her body as a gentle orgasm passed through her. Nancy's pussy pulsed and tightened as she began to cum and it was too much for someone close. He pushed hard and deep and Nancy's body was flooded with hot semen, pouring into her womb as he rammed up as deep as he could whilst ejaculating. She responded, but only with her body. Her mind had still not let go fully and the orgasm was small, but nice. He thrust several more times, grunting and groaning in her ear as he shot his load into her tight cunt. Then he kissed her and she felt her pussy pulse around his hard cock. They lay there together for a few moments, shaken from the spell by clapping.

Nancy turned and he was applauding. As they looked at each other he nodded and smiled, giving his approval to her first public fuck. "God, I want him" she thought.

...

They cleaned themselves up and he kissed her, then they turned and left the, now empty, room. She gave one glance back to the bed where she had had two men inside her for the first time and then headed for the toilet. She sat and pondered as the last of the semen dripped from her used hole. Sandra was outside when she left the cubicle and they had a catch-up.

Sandra had seen some of the show before the fat guy and his friend lured her away. Apparently, the big guy wanted all her holes that evening, so she sucked him off as the friend sodomised her, happy to just have her least used hole. Then the big man sandwiched her as he fucked her pussy, his poor friend on the bottom, but still happy as he loved anal. They both giggled as Sandra explained the positioning required to enable the big bellied guy to get inside.

They walked down the hall together and then Nancy stopped.

He was there. He was talking to a woman. She had a red mask and Nancy was sure it was the clipboard woman from earlier. They both walked down the corridor and Nancy felt broken, so mooched off to the water cooler and sulked. She sipped and wondered what to do. Sandra had gone off again, so she couldn't go home until she found her. Meanwhile, he was off banging Miss Red Mask.

"Great show."

She jumped. Luckily the cup of water was only half full, but there was enough to splash up onto her.

She stared at him. Unable to form anything decent to say except "Thanks."

He brushed the water from her. His hand went over her chest then stopped. He was holding her breast. He would be feeling her heart start to race. Now her top wasn't the wettest thing about her.

He bent to whisper and her legs almost fell from under her as his breath touched her ear.

"I have the key to a private room."

She almost orgasmed at those words.

He nodded and walked down the corridor and she steadied herself and followed, legs shaking at the thought of opening for him.

The key snicked in the lock and he held the door for her to enter. Inside the lighting and music was the same and she felt a pang of disappointment as she wanted to see and hear him clearly as he, she hoped, fucked her to orgasm.

He closed and locked the door. There was no backing out, so she walked to the bed and sat down. Leaning back to push her breasts out, noticing in her peripheral vision that the nipples were solid now. She opened her legs and felt the material stick to her wet lips.