Blame It on the Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy was hoping he was finished with her, she loved it, but she was exhausted and a bit sore. She had relaxed slightly when he began to pull her to him, but woke up quickly when his thick, long cock speared deep inside her bowels and she only remained upright because he was holding her. Once his hands left her shoulders she slumped down, her face on the bed, bottom up and firmly impaled on him. When he puled back and thrust inside her she could only groan, the air knocked out of her by his cock deep up inside her body.

He started fucking her again, the first thrust causing the girl to slump down on the bed as his hands now held her hips and his pelvis slapped against her buttocks. He gave several hard thrusts, loving the feel of her soft rectum on his hard shaft. Then he reached down and around to grab her breasts with both hands as he started to give shorter thrusts, wrapping his body to hers, chest on her back, his hips jerking into her., His fingers stroked over the hard nipples, trapping them between fingers and thumb to pinch, causing another yelp from the tired girl.

Nancy was now just constantly groaning. The pain in her anus had faded and a strange pleasure was spreading, despite the discomfort of the long and thick cock stretching her anal canal. His balls were slapping on her open labia as he jerked inside her and his hands were now playing with her hanging breasts, twisting, stroking and pinching her dark pink nipples. She wasn't sure she could cum again, she was spent,but the pleasure was circling her body and tingling around her.

He reached down with one hand and stroked over her flat belly before his fingers cupped her used pussy. A digit stroked over the tender clitoris, causing the girl to gasp and groan. Then he slipped the hand lower and found the heat of her soaked hole. He pushed his thick finger inside her cunt and she let out an animal roar, head raised and eyes closed as he penetrated her. He pushed it up and felt his cock through the thin membrane of her body as it pushed up and down her rectum, He bent the finger and stroked himself as the young woman cried out and shuddered.

Nancy wanted to cum again. His finger in her pussy had got her going, but he stopped and was now sodomising her with short, fast strokes.

His hand reached for hers. His fingers entwined with hers and he pulled her arm down under her. She knew where he was going and went willingly. His thrusts slowed as their fingers found her open sex. She was shocked at the wetness there and this stirred her feelings some more. He untangled his fingers and pressed her hand so she was holding her pussy and then left her to get on with it as he slowly pulled back, making her feel slightly empty. Then he slid up again and she groaned as she was spread open by his thick cock. the domed head moving easily up her anal passage, the pressure inside her growing as he reached so deep.

Her fingers slid down over her labia, she could feel her outer and inner lips were spread apart, the latter hanging freely down, soaked and swollen and her fingers parted them further, stroking the soft lips as she sought out the source of the wetness. Her fingertips swirled around her pulsing hole and she felt it opening under the pressure from the cock sliding up and down in her rectum. The fingers were very wet now and she slid them up, groaning as she caressed her delicate labia. She found the hard tip of her clitoris, free of the hood and so, so sensitive. A loud gasp escaped her as she brushed over it and then began to trace small circles, each one teasing the organ free from the hood. She bent her head down and saw herself. The inner lips were dangling from her wide open outer ones. She was dark pink and shining with the juice, the clitoris was poking free, imploring to be touched. Her head shot up as she pressed the soaked fingers to the clit and began to stroke it harder.

He watched her trembling as her hand toyed with her pussy, watching the movement of her arm speed up and he increased his pace. He was loving the feeing of her tight sphincter gripping his shaft as he moved up and down, the ridge of his helmet running down the smooth walls of her anal passage before her body yielded to the swollen head as he pushed up, deep into her bowels. He wouldn't last long. He tried to think of his family to distract himself, his wife, son and daughter, but that just made him aware that his cock was up the anus of a girl who was young enough to be his offspring, so he thought of his job, before realising it was the good pay that enabled him to come these parties and have his cock inside such a beautiful young woman. It was no good, he wanted to cum and he wanted to do it in the rectum of this beautiful thing.

Nancy was so close it was painful, her fingers stroking and pressing her clit, strumming over the exposed tip as her body started to shudder. God and Fuck were the only things she could say. She knew he was close now, she could hear his breathing and grunts over her own and his pace increased. He was still sliding up and down inside her anus so sweetly and she ran a finger down to feel his shaft before dipping it inside her soaked cunt. She gasped again and the tingles fired through her as she could feel his thick cock moving against her finger, through her body. He had pulled right back and her fingertip ran over the beautiful domed head of his cock as it withdrew, before her finger was pushed back as he filled her again. Now she was in ecstatic agony and began to moan and cry. She ran her fingers up and pressed hard on her clit as he held her hips and pressed up into her, deep, wonderfully deep. That was it.

He had felt her finger on his cock through her body and any distractions were now useless, he was going to fill her anus with cum and very soon. He pushed up slowly a few time, to get as deep as he could and watched as she shook, groaned loudly, then spasmed before her head hit the bed and her whole body trembled, her anus gripping him tighter than ever as she orgasmed under him. She was going limp, held up only by his hands on her hips and his cock in her arse. He began the final countdown by slamming hard inside her, hard and fast, to match his breathing. She was quieter now, but he was groaning loudly as the pressure built.

Nancy felt the tears inside her mask, some running down to her mouth to be licked and, not for the first time, Nancy had a salty taste in her mouth. She was exhausted, unable to move. A rag doll, held up by strong hands and a hard cock that she could feel swelling to be impossibly big in her rectum. He thrust hard and deep and she felt the swell of him so far inside her. Then she felt the warm fullness. He was cumming deep in her bowels. His cock was swelling as he thrust it up, each time she felt the inner glow of the hot cum that was now shooting into her. She groaned as she felt him shiver and ram up a few more times to make sure his seed was as deep as possible, his sperm swimming in her bowels as he pushed up.

Then all was quiet.

He looked down, opening his eyes after the intense orgasm. He was buried deep in her anus. Her tight sphincter gripping him had amplified the feeling as his sperm travelled from his balls and up the shaft. Her anal canal was wrapped around the shaft and he had spread it wide as the head swelled before releasing the sperm, each shot being thrust up to go deep and he looked at her back and imagined his hot, sticky liquid deep up inside her. He exhaled and pulled back, but she came with him, still holding his cock tight in her anus. He bent down and kissed between her shoulders and stroked her arms and she purred beneath him. She was conscious after all.

He ran his fingers along her back as he felt his cock soften and then he pulled back, watching with joy as he slid back, her sphincter holding his helmet in before the ridge opened her and he popped out, revealing her hole, dark red and wet. He had hoped to see his cum drip from her, but he had shot so deep she would be finding that dripping from her tomorrow and he smiled at that thought.

She felt empty when he left her body, but still had the feeling he was there, deep in her bowels, the warmth of his seed inside. She felt the bed move as he oved away and her eyes dripped more tears inside the mask.

He reached for the bedside table and the tissues and wipes he knew were there. He winced at the sterile coldness as he cleaned his cock, pulling the skin back to wipe the helmet that had been deep in the bowels of the young woman. Once he was clean, he moved down and began to wipe her bottom the cold cleaning tissue gliding between her buttocks to rub over the gaping anus. The he cleaned her vagina, wiping her dried cum and juice from the swollen lips of her open body. She sighed as he tended to her and, once done, he reclined behind her and pulled her into his arms. She purred and sighed again.

Nancy felt a warm contentment as she pushed back against his chest, She was safe in his arms. She felt like a little girl again, wrapped in his grip as he breathed against her neck. She drifted in the cosy warmth.

"Was that ok?" he asked and she thought it a crazy question.

She mumbled an "uh huh", still not really capable of real conversation.

He was intrigued by her. A shy girl he had met at the bar, her first time at a party like this and who looked slightly terrified when fucking in the public room.

"Was that the first?"

She knew what he meant, but didn't know if she should answer. The confirm would show how much she had trusted and wanted him. To deny would make it less special that she had given him all of holes.

He smiled as she mumbled the three letter reply. He had taken a great prize, tonight had been fantastic

"It's time to go."

The words woke her with a start. She was confused, naked and in a strange room with a masked man.

"Why?" was all she could think of.

"The party is ending" and she noticed the small clock on the bedside table. She felt him move away and off the bed and then they both dressed in silence, her sneaking a look at his flaccid penis, which was still impressive and he glancing at her naked body, the lovely pert breasts, the nipples soft now and returning to a lighter pink and her shaved pussy, the inner lips hidden between the puffy outer ones. A very neat and sweet pussy, he thought and wanted to fuck it again, open the labia to lick and fuck her. His cock gave a little twitch at the thought.

He moved closer and kissed her and she felt her pussy stir again.

"Will you come to more parties?"

His question stymied her. She hadn't thought of it before, then realised Sandra had returned.

"Maybe. If I am invited."

He reached into the bedside table and she spotted a stash of small, blank white cards. He grabbed one and a pen and scribbled a number and handed it to her.

"Send me a message if you are. I hope I can" he paused "make love with you again."

Again, Nancy's legs almost failed her, but she held her nerve and breath and looked at the card, puzzled as to where to put it.

He took it from her hand and then pushed it down the front of her knickers, so it was behind the opaque part that shielded her lips. Those sweet lips he had enjoyed and wanted to fuck again. The lips his fingers pressed on as he put the card in her underwear. All he could think as he looked at her was what a good fuck she was and how he wanted more of her body. They smiled at each other, then headed for the door.

He snicked the lock and opened the door for her. She glanced back at the bed that was the scene of her anal deflowering and smiled before heading down the corridor.

...

Sandra was waiting by the water cooler and watched her friend walking unsteadily towards her.

"Well, well well. Where have you been?"

Nancy just giggled and leaned on the wall for support. She didn't even know where to start, so she stayed quiet and downed a cup of water to quench her thirst.

"Come on, let's go" and Sandra led her friend, arm in arm, down the corridor. "Aren't you going to tell me?" she pressed on. "Oh, just having the fuck of my life" was Nancy's honest answer.

The masked woman in the cloakroom smiled at them, then turned to reach for their bags. "Hope you had a good time" she beamed at them as she placed the bags down, not needing the wrist tags, which she reached for and deftly cut from each girl. She knew the masks and recognised the new girl.

They sat down to get dressed, Nancy wondering why her baggy jeans felt strange on her, before reaching in to find the card in the crotch of her underwear, the ink smudged by her wetness, but the number still intact. She hurridly stuffed it in a pocket, hoping Sandra hadn't seen. No one had mentioned that exchanging information was banned here, but she figured it was frowned on, at the very least. Inside the bag was an envelope with Thank You written on the front. Sandra smiled as she saw hers and said she would open it later and put it on a pocket.

"Wait here please" said the masked lady as she stood at the doorway. blocking the girls from going to the plastic gazebo by the outside steps an then moving forward slightly, so they had to move, out of sight of the exit.

"Someone is leaving" the woman explained and a few seconds later they heard tyres on gravel, doors opening and closing and then the revving of the engine as it pulled away.

"Ok, thank you. Take care now, girls" and they headed to the outside, away from the incessant music and strange lighting.

Red mask lady was there with her clipboard. "Your car will be here in a moment" she smiled at them as they handed over the masks. "Hope you had a good time tonight and we will be in touch with news on the next gathering." Nancy nodded and said thanks, whilst being confused as to how she knew what their vehicle was, she didn't know they had called one.

"Here it is" and the car stopped by the exit of the little, plastic tent and Red Mask lady opened the door for them to slide in. The driver was the one who had brought them there and as soon as the door closed, he was away. No one spoke.

They sat quietly for most of the journey, but Sandra was curious. "So, what did you get up to?"

Nancy was still hesitant to divulge too much, still coming to terms with what had happened herself. Her first public sex was one thing, but anal deflowering to a masked, older man, was too much to tell right now.

"I looked for you, but didn't see you in the public rooms" Did Sandra suspect Nancy had been private? She kept quiet.

"I was watching a good show with two girls and any guy that could get hard!" Sandra giggled. "Well, except one guy, who bent me over and fucked me from behind as we both watched!"

"Oh" was all Nancy could say, still uneasy at her own actions.

"Yeah. When he finished, a woman with a pale mask took me to the bed and licked me clean and to orgasm. Fuck, what a great night!"

"Yes, Yes it was."

Sandra was still intrigued and asked where Nancy had gone too.

They were still a few minutes from home, so Nancy had to tel her something. "Well, I went to the bar, then went back and met a guy and had a great fuck!" which was almost the truth, just skirted around and omitted some of the details.

Sandra seemed satisfied and they sat quietly until the car stopped outside her flat. Nancy sliding out the door as Sandra instructed the driver where to take her next. They waved to each other as the car drove away and Nancy turned to head inside and relax.

Nancy sipped her tea and sneakily opened the corner of the envelope. She saw some notes. She couldn't wait until morning and opened it. Inside were notes, but strange ones and she stared before realising they were Fifty Pound notes. She had not seen them many times before. There were several of them. Ten, in fact. Along with them was a handwritten note, "Hope you enjoyed tonight and hope you can come again". How sweet, she thought and returned to look at the money.

Tomorrow she needed to buy a spare telephone.

...

Nancy had slept late, had a leisurely breakfast and then wandered down the road to the shops to get a cheap and simple telephone along with a pay as you go SIM card. The rest of the day would be spent relaxing and trying to get the 'phone to work.

It was the same make as her normal mobile, so she transferred her contacts across and then left it empty as she would only need it to contact Sandra about the parties. She then deleted most of the contacts, except the two numbers for Sandra, her parents and her brother. She wanted to have them on there in case there was an emergency. Nancy always figured there would be one and wanted to be able to call home, even if it was a number they wouldn't know, which would cause more of an emergency. In her mind, it made sense.

She had another cup of tea and then remembered the card. She had thought of him a lot today, especially when she woke and found the inside of her pyjamas matted with the cum that had leaked from her anus during the night. Her sphincter was still slightly sore and she had stroked it in the shower, remembering his tongue, fingers and cock inside. Had she not been so exhausted, she would have masturbated to the memory, but her poor clitoris needed a rest.

She took the card and stared at the number.

Should she?

She was undecided. She might be tempted to message him, invite him around to fuck her senseless on her own bed. She giggled at that thought.

It would do no harm to message him if she was going to a party. No harm at all, she figured.

She opened the Contacts on the new mobile and began to type the number. She typed slowly, not only to make sure it was correct, the ink had been smudged by her pussy juices in her knickers, but also as she wondered what to call this contact. Big Guy? Old Man? Assman? She giggled at all these thoughts as she sipped the tea.

She entered the last digit and continued to think.

The screen flickered.

Nancy felt tea flavoured bile rise up in her throat and put her hand to her mouth to stop it going any further.

The telephone had auto-filled the contact. One word filled the screen

"DAD"