Blame It on the Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood in front of her and she breathed him in. There was a scent of sex, from him and her. She moved closer and ran her hand over the bulge in his shorts before taking hold of the waistband. She looked up at him and pulled down, releasing his hardening cock.

He gasped as the air whirled around his genitals and she gasped when she saw it. He was big. Longer than guy one who had fucked her deep and much thicker.

She reached up and wrapped her fingers around it, marvelling at the size, her hand looking like a baby grasping a finger. She wanted it inside her so badly. She also wanted to fully appreciate it and began to stroke up the hard shaft. She moved closer to smell his skin and couldn't help kissing the tip of the head. The cock twitched in appreciation as she stroked and kissed it. Her lips closed around the arrowhead at the back and her tongue run up it, she kissed along the ridge of the head, pulling the foreskin down to kiss that most tender area. She decided she liked uncut cocks, this one especially. Nancy began to lick this beautiful organ, curling her tongue around the head, running it under the ridge. Her fingers traced over it, running through the drip of pre-cum oozing from his hole, drawing it out and leaving the smeary trail over the cock head. She then licked it off. She kissed and licked gently.

She stopped to look at the man, up over his slight paunch, his older body that had seen many more years than her, over his chest, speckled with some grey hairs. Their eyes met and she smiled. Smiled up at her, soon to be, older lover. She kept smiling, kept her lips parted and then turned her head to push them over the top of his dick.

He groaned and his hand went to the back of her head as he strained upwards into the young girl's welcoming mouth. He had fucked many young women at these parties in the past, but this one really turned him on and watching his cock go into her mouth was such a beautiful sight, her wide lips wrapped around the head, holding the soft skin where the tip met the shaft. He pushed into her as she took several inches of his hard cock, going past the head before she put a hand to his belly and he pulled back.

He began to pull her top up and she raised her arms. He moved back and watched the swollen head spread her mouth before they parted and he pulled the top clear Then he dropped down and kissed her mouth, his tongue replacing the cock. His hands running down her back, fingers on her spine before raising to her shoulders and moving her back.

He knelt before her and she raised her hips as his hands went to her knickers. The crotch stuck to her as he pulled the material away, a line of her juice hanging from the lace when they were finally freed from her sticky lips.

She reclined on the bed and opened her legs for him. Her hand reaching down and her fingers delved between her inner lips so she could open herself for her lover. She wanted him to see how wet she was for him, how ready she was. Wanted him to see her open and wanting. She wanted him to see inside her body and he stared at the tight, deep red hole that shone with her juice.

He wanted to drink her, taste her, have her.

His hands pushed her legs wider as he moved closer. His breath on her hole now, blowing on her so his exhaled air was in her. He gazed at that beautiful, open hole and bent forward.

Nancy was shocked when his lips kissed her fingers. The fingers that were holding her labia open. He kissed each one, then licked between them, causing a massive jolt of pleasure to pulse through Nancy's nervous system. Then he licked her hole and she exhaled and opened herself wider for him as his tongue entered her.

He stopped. Just as Nancy realised, he was over her, his mouth on hers and she tasted her juice on his tongue as it danced with his. Then he went back to where she wanted him.

He took her hand and moved the fingers so one was out and guided it into her, pushing her hand so she fingered herself. Then he pulled it back and held up the hand so she could see, making sure she was looking as he took the soaked digit in his mouth to lick it clean. Nancy was close to orgasm now.

Next, he raised a finger of his own and, as Nancy watched, kissed the tip. He then pushed it up and into her welcoming body, bending it so the tip rubbed deep in her vagina, planting the kiss on her soft vaginal wall.

Nancy was whimpering now, but, again he stopped, pulling the finger from her. He took her hand again and she felt his wet finger pressed to one of hers. Then he smiled as slid both the digits into her hole, stretching her as his thick finger and her thinner one went up into her body, His hand was wrapped around hers, both fingers bending in her tight cunt. That was it, Nancy arched her back and tried to press her pussy down harder as the orgasm swept over her. Her pussy pulsed and twitched around the fingers, gripping them as she shuddered and cried in ecstasy.

He pushed harder and bent the fingers against her twitching vaginal walls as she shook. She felt her finger being squeezed and soaked as she orgasmed, and she pushed the hands away, unable to take any more as the orgasm continued as she lay, untouched on the bed.

When she had stopped shaking he asked if she was ok, she could only nod. He leaned over and kissed her pussy and she opened her legs for him. His mouth opened on her vulva, kissing it as if it were her mouth, his tongue sliding between the open lips. She couldn't get her legs any wider for him as he feasted on her soaked pussy, now he pulled her lips open and lapped at her cum, spreading her and pushing her tongue into the tight body. He pushed her legs up and she reached to hold them, opening herself obscenely for his gaze and mouth. He began to lick. He pressed his tongue deep inside her and lapped at her juices, poking his tongue in and out of the wet hole as Nancy groaned. His tongue was opening her as it moved, before he ran it over the smooth skin of her perineum.

Nancy was still coming down when she was jolted as she felt his tongue run around her sphincter and flick over her anus. This was certainly a night of firsts for her, she had never been licked there before. His tongue was circling the hole, running over the crinkled skin and pressing to her hole. He pushed and the tip entered her. She wanted to push him away, but realised she was pressing her bottom at him, almost urging him to go further. He continued to rim her before he poked at the tight sphincter again and pushed the tip inside. She held her legs higher to give him better access as he licked and kissed her anus, pushing deeper each time as her body yielded to the older man.

As nice as the rimming was, she wanted his tongue on her clit and he sensed her urgency and licked up her wide open labia, the inner lips now fully open and swollen. He took long, slow licks over the spread petals of her pussy lips, occasionally taking one of them in his mouth to suck and lick, loving the taste of her cum on the soft flesh.

She wasn't sure if she was close to another orgasm, or hadn't finished the last one yet. Then the hard tip of his tongue flicked over the swollen clitoris and she shook. He began to lick over and around the hard button as it poked from the hood, fully engorged and so sensitive after all the action of the evening. He opened his lips and took it inside, his tongue pressing on it as he gently suckled it.

Nancy could only moan and growl and thrust her hips up to his face.

He licked down to her tight hole and lapped at her juice then held her legs wide as he pushed his tongue inside her. His tongue curled against her vaginal wall and then flicked at the opening of her body as it left her. Any chance for Nancy to relax was gone as his tongue flicked around her open hole and darted inside to taste the juices from the source.

He held her legs wide and steady as he tongue fucked the young girl, loving the taste of her cum and the tightness of her body. He knew she was close again by her noises and the way her pussy was pulsing, so he pushed his tongue as far into her het, wet hole as he could.

Nancy may have actually screamed, but she was no longer sure. She was shaking, her legs held firm and a masked face between them, the owner's tongue deep in her as her cunt gripped it and her cum washed over and into his mouth.

She gasped for air as his face left her groin. The mask dripping with the juice from her, his lips shining wet. He was now standing between her legs and, for the first time with him, Nancy felt some trepidation. His body was good, some excess inches around the waist, maybe, but it was the other extra inches that worried her. His cock was rigid and he was leaning down slightly so it rested on her pubic area. She had no idea how that wide thing would get inside her. Viewed from above, the girth was very impressive to the point of scary. The fact this big dicked man was masked made it seem slightly worrying.

He moved, holding his cock in his hand to guide it to her open body. Nancy felt the tip of this great cock stroking her splayed labia and circling her wet hole and she shuddered. He moved again and the lips were parted as he tried to enter. She loved the feel of his cock on her hole and he loved the warm juices that were soaking him. He moved again and she put her head back and groaned as the head of the cock opened her.

She had to move and pulled herself back, his cock sliding from her. She stared at it, the head was shining and red.

He was confused, but Nancy needed to be on the bed fully, not with her legs hanging off. Once in position, she spread her legs to invite him back between them and he moved over and got into position.

Now she was ready. She raised her hips and he reached down and put his hands under her knees, lifting her legs up to really spread this young girls' body prior to penetrating her.

He moved closer and moved one hand to guide his hard cock as she held her legs wide. Again, he stroked the open hole with the spongy head of his cock, soaking it with her juice and then placed the tip against the hot hole. He looked up into her eyes, then down again at the beautiful sight. She was young, probably younger than his daughter and her labia were soaked and open for him. The head of his cock rested on her dark pink hole, one of her inner lips was resting on the shiny skin of the helmet.

He grinned.

Then he pushed.

Nancy could look down at her body from this position and could see his cock, thick and long, resting on her open vagina. Then it began to open her wide, wider than any other cock had, This older man was big. She watched as he slid in, her eyes half closed in pleasure as she was stretched. When he was halfway up her he stopped and put his arms under her knees again. She held her breath.

When she exhaled it was with a mix of a groan and scream as he lowered himself, pushing her legs back, as he shoved his long, thick cock deep into Nancy's body. His lips touched her open mouth as she gasped.

"Fuck" was all she could say.

So he did.

He pulled back and she felt almost empty, but it didn't last as he rammed back, knocking the wind out of her as she repeated the only word she could say.

Nancy was lost now. His cock was deeper than guy one from earlier and thicker. His head was rubbing over her cervix as he pushed deeper. Luckily he let her legs go after a few thrusts and she wrapped them around him, loving the deepness of his cock in her body. "Fuck, this is good" she thought and she started to move with him. He was grinding against her cervix with his cock head as his body rubbed on her, still sensitive, clitoris with each thrust. It was heaven for Nancy.

He knew she would be close, so wanted to help her, He started to kiss her neck as he pushed his cock deep, grinding deep, feeling his cock head reach that deep place where the softness envelopes the entire head and the ridge of the helmet runs over the cervix. She was almost crying now.

"Cum for me, darling girl." he whispered as he pushed up.

Nancy was now able to also say "Goddddd" and that was her reply to his command. She was his darling girl and she was going to cum again very soon.

"Cum on my cock, baby."

"Fuck God Fuck". Not only was his cock amazing, but he was whispering in her ear and making her feel so special.

He kissed her neck and licked the soft spot behind the ear. The young girl was a mess and could barely talk. Her pussy was throbbing around his hard cock as he gave several hard thrusts that made her yelp.

Nancy was now on a wave of pleasure. This wasn't just a single orgasm, but a series of them and her cunt was spasming on the lovely older penis inside her. She was cumming on his cock, over and over.

He pushed as deep as he could and whispered "Cum for your old man inside you."

She didn't think he was old, maybe slightly older than her father, but she loved him inside her and the sensations grew stronger as he whispered to her and kissed her neck.

"Cum darling girl."

And she did.

Hard.

She shook and screamed as her pussy pulsed and bathed that lovely thick cock with her liquid. She was sobbing. She realised it was lucky for the mask as her lover would be aghast at her facial expressions now. Then she went limp and her legs fell from around the waist of her mature man.

He raised himself on his arms and looked at the girl. She was panting and bathed in sweat. She looked beautiful. Her mouth was open as she gasped for air. He looked down, he was still deep inside her and she was gripping tight, He rose to his knees and began to slide from her, her creamy cum had soaked his cock and it was perfect. As he popped from her tight cunt the hole gaped, as if gasping for air too. Her juices ran from the dark red hole and dribbled down her.

He smiled.

He lifted her legs again and she helped him, putting her hands behind her knees to open herself again for her lover. He stroked the soaked cock around her open hole and then ran it down, over the smooth perineum.

She smiled, dreamily as his attention to her body. She was exhausted, but her lover was still hard.

He continued to stroke his cock over her groin, up and down her wide labia and over the perineum. He thought how lucky he was to be fucking this beautiful girl. How lucky to have cum twice earlier, so he could last to really take advantage of this young woman. He had one thing left he wanted.

Nancy was still in dreamland, loving the feel of him stroking over her body, her pussy buzzed when the cock rubbed it and she felt a tingle as he stroked over the perineum, an area that had been ignored by most previous lovers. She began to wake up as his cock touched her anus. She could feel it, wet and hot on her hole and he then ran the tip around the sphincter. She lifted herself a bit higher to let him have his fun and, besides, it was quite pleasant.

He loved seeing her pull her legs back and he ran the sodden head of his cock over the puckered ring of her anus again. He stroked back up to her hole, still dilated and leaking and put the tip inside to get more lubrication. Then he started the slow descent to his destination. He stroked around the anus to get her cum over it, making it lovely and wet, then rested the tip on the tight little hole. She was smiling. He held his shaft, so wet from her pussy and pushed.

She felt the tip on her anus and looked at him to try and see what he was doing. He was looking down at her open body and she felt him push. Pushing to get inside her, but this was the wrong hole.

He looked up at her, into her eyes as he began to push harder. Her eyes had a look of concern, but she held herself open and he continued.

She realised what he wanted. She had never considered letting a lover up there and was confused, but she held her legs high and wide as he pushed, looking in his eyes as she felt the pressure on her anus. If she wanted to stop, she had to do it soon.

He looked into her eyes as they widened, much like her anus. He pushed again as she grunted and her sphincter opened to let the wet head of his cock in. Her eyes closed now and he looked down at the beautiful sight of her anus opening to let his penis slide in.

She wanted to scream, part pain, part pleasure. The pressure on her anus went as she opened and now her sphincter was being spread wide by his thick cock. She opened her eyes to look down. Her pussy lips were battered and splayed wide open, pushed up by the cock that was sliding into her anus. He was kneeling between her legs, the rest of his big cock visible, wet and shining, slick with her cum and lubricated for sodomising her. He was halfway in and it was painful. She should ask him to stop.

Instead she watched as his hands reached for her waist and grabbed her tight. She was still holding her legs back for him, spreading herself.

Then he smiled at her and pulled her hips to his, burying his cock deep in her rectum.

She cried out, but still held herself open. His cock was so far inside her. It felt even bigger in her rectum as her stretched little anus struggled to accommodate his big dick. She watched as he slid back and her belly felt empty as he withdrew. He held there, just the head inside, holding her sphincter open and then pushed up, up into her bowels as he leaned forward to kiss her open mouth.

She kissed him deep and passionately, as if to distract from the fact his cock was up her, no longer virginal, anus. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as he began to anally fuck her.

Nancy could only groan and grunt into his mouth as they kissed and his cock pumped up and down in her anus. This masked stranger, this lovely, older, masked stranger had taken every hole and was sodomising her on a strange bed as he whispered how much he loved being in her arse.

He pumped into her, loving the tight grip of her sphincter around him and the tender walls of her rectum around his cock. Her cunt was tighter when it had gripped his head and shaft, but he just knew her anus was untouched before his cock opened it. He kissed the young girl's neck and whispered that he loved buggering her as he rammed his cock deeper. This really was his lucky night and he tried to think of something to distract from the tight anal sheath around is cock so he could enjoy this girl for longer.

He sat up and looked down. Her pussy was pouting, pressed up from the cock in her anus, labia wide, wet and so beautifully pink. He began to withdraw.

She was feeling empty as he pulled back and waited for the thrust that would fill her to bursting again, but he was taking his time and she saw him looking down as his cock emerged from her anal canal. The thick head of his penis still stretched her sphincter open. Then she gasped.

Her anal ring gripped the tender skin beneath the head of his penis. He watched as the sphincter spread as he pulled back, the ridge of his cock head widening the anus before popping out. Her hole stayed open and he saw the dark red inside her before it began to close. He looked up at her as she exhaled deeply and began to lower her legs. He placed a hand on her hip and pulled gently, raising it up. He moved over the leg, allowing her to raise it and she got the message and turned her body for him. His hands went to her buttocks and caressed them, She had a good arse. Then he spread the soft buttocks and bent down to press his lips to her sphincter, it was still slightly gaping, so he pushed his tongue up into the beautiful girl and licked inside her anus. She growled and her head rose as her back arched. He gently pushed her legs open and knelt between them, then held her hips and pulled her up, she responded by raising herself on her knees and elbows and waggled her delightful bum at him.

He held his cock and guided it to the dark hole, the tip nestling in the gape. He leaned forward and stroked up her back, his fingers tracing the line of her spine, up the notches until he reached her neck and his hands spread to her shoulders. He caressed the soft skin as he readied his hips. His hands curled around her shoulders and he held her there for a few seconds before he began to pull her back towards him. The masked man watched as she moved backwards, part pulled by his powerful hands, part by her own volition. The used sphincter opened again as the head of his stiff cock exerted pressure and it popped in, accompanied by a hiss from the young girl. Then he pulled her back harder and pushed forward at the same time, burying his cock balls deep in her rectum in one go. She cried out and her head fell forward as he impaled her anus on his cock.