Blank Slate Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two minutes later, Erica swapped over, and began giving me a blowjob. Like before, I moved a hand to play with the nearest tit. Matilda's breasts were smaller and flatter than Erica's but still great to play with. In fact, they were perfect to distract me, because Erica was giving me a great blowjob. Probably my best so far.

"Time for the next part of the experiment." Matilda declared, clearly bored while I was getting the attention, not her. "David, would you lie down on the bed please?"

Erica reluctantly released my cock, and I moved my body to lay in the centre of the bed, my cock pointing upwards. The older woman moved herself above me, and after putting a bit of spit on my cock, slowly lowered herself down onto it. Her pussy did feel surprisingly tight to me, and I wondered absent-mindedly that if she really was a lesbian, maybe this was one of the few times it's ever felt a cock inside it.

The woman moaned a little as she rose up and down on my cock.

Suddenly, a black shadow loomed over my eyes and a fragrant, heady scent filled me nose. Erica lowered herself down to sit on my face, and I raised my tongue up to meet her wet pussy. I had a woman on my cock and another on my face. About four hours into this holiday and I was in heaven.

After another couple of moments, I felt Matilda climb off me, and then Erica did the same, filling my world with light again.

This time, Erica was the one to lie down, and before I could get involved, Matilda climbed on top and began to 69 the young lady. If either of them disliked eating pussy, neither of them was showing it. I moved to the side, occasionally stroking my dick, and otherwise enjoying the view of two ladies making love.

It was Erica who separated first, almost forcing Matilda off her. "David, I need your cock!"

I pulled Erica to the edge of the bed, and with me standing, pushed my cock into her tight cunt. Again a sensation of taboo filled me, but I discarded it as I fucked the young lady, enjoying watching her boobs bounce forwards and back with every thrust. I was also watching her beautiful face, until Matilda moved to sit on it.

I had a most marvellous view. Matilda's small breasts bouncing in front of me, pleasure clearly showing from her face. A vague glimpse of her pussy too, as Erica's tongue played with it. Moving down to Erica's bouncing boobs and then her pussy, filled with my cock. I felt Erica's pussy contract tightly around my cock, and I hoped that meant she'd orgasmed. It did push my cock almost to the point of no return.

"I'm very close" I told them both. "How do you want me to finish?"

"On our breasts" Erica called out, before Matilda could give her reply. "Matilda, lay next to me. David could cum over both of us.

The older woman moved obediently as I pulled my throbbing cock out of Erica, and moved to between them, one knee between each woman's legs. I jerked my cock in front of them both. Erica looked genuinely excited, even sticking out her tongue in hope of catching a droplet or two. Matilda on the other hand looked bored, like she was doing some kind of chore. I passed my threshold, and cum shot out of my cock and onto both the ladies. I tried to be as fair with the cum as I could in those precious seconds, covering each woman equally as best as possible. Once every drop was gone, I moved my body away. As I looked for a towel or something to clean myself up, I watched as Erica rolled herself over, onto Matilda, and began kissing her as my cum became sandwich filling to their entwined bodies.

When they finally separated from each other, Erica asked the key question. "So...what's the verdict?"

Matilda looked more to me as she answered. "David was right. I'm a lesbian. Though I'm grateful for your help to find out David."

She looked over at the younger woman. "And you Erica?"

"Well" the young woman said as she used a towel to wipe my cum off her. "I liked your pussy, and I could do that again, but I really liked David's cock too. So maybe I'm bi? But with a preference for men? Is that possible?"

Matilda seemed disappointed. "Well, that's good for you to know. Now if you both don't mind, could you please leave so I can shower." There was a coldness in her voice that hadn't been there before.

I shot a glance at Erica who agreed by rolling her eyes. We both put our clothes back on and walked out of room 47. Erica had only wiped my cum away with a tissue, and her skin still looked shiny in places.

"That was amazing" I told Erica. "You're really sexy. What are you going to do now?"

She blushed. Again, I had a moment almost of deja-vu. Like I'd seen her blush many times before. "Well, a shower does sound like a really good idea! Then I guess I'll go and grab some lunch. I'm starving!"

"Lunch does sound good" I agreed. "Maybe see you around?"

"Sure" she smiled back as she walked away to find her room. Something stopped her, and she turned round and walked back to me. "You know, I've got the strangest feeling I know you from somewhere, but I don't know where!"

"Me too!" I replied, please to know I wasn't the only one. "We did both arrive today. Maybe we're friends in the real world. Maybe we're dating!"

She smiled at that, and walked away without comment.

----

My room was just 5 doors away, and it didn't take long to grab a quick shower and return to the main area. I had built up an appetite. A nearby clock displayed that it was 1.30pm. I moved to the food court. It was full of other guests, as well as people in blue serving food and clearing plates. I grabbed a small portion of lasagna, some chips and a Greek salad. Every bite was wonderful. Tastes I'd never had before.

This time I ate alone, choosing to listen in to other conversations around me. A lot were about what they had done so far, or were going to do next. Some invited others to 'gatherings' in certain rooms. Though not said outright, it was clear they were planning sex parties.

Looking around the room, I saw some movie posters, and decided it was time to visit the cinema. I cleared away my plate and travelled to the top floor to find a movie.

Instead of a few large rooms, the cinema had 15 smaller rooms, each holding only about 20 chairs at most. I grabbed some popcorn and a cola from the entrance (no cost, as the whole experience was all-inclusive) and chose a film. It said "Ghost Story - The 6th Sense." It didn't ring any bells in my mind, so I walked in and found a seat. There was only one other guy in the room. He was bald, and he sat a few rows in front of me.

I don't want to spoil the ending for you, but it surprised me.

As the film ended and the lights came up, the bald guy asked what I thought.

"Good. Surprising. I didn't guess that he was already dead."

"I know!" said the guy. He was older than me, maybe early 50s, with a bushy beard. He had a slight beer belly to him. I had this feeling I knew him from somewhere. "What are you planning to do now?"

"I don't know" I told him honestly. "I'm just enjoying the holiday, doing whatever interests me. I only arrived today."

"I've been here for a couple of days now" he said. "John's the name. There's a sports area on the floor below. Wanna play some pool?"

"David" I said to introduce myself. "I'll play if you tell me the rules. I seem to have forgotten them!"

He laughed as we walked to the sports area on the floor below. Luckily, not remembering the rules wasn't a big problem. There were written rules on posters near each game. We played for about 2 hours in all, grabbing a beer partway. He seemed a really great guy, and we got on well together. We had a similar sense of humour. When we had both had enough we decided to go for some dinner.

Once again the food court was full of people. As John and I were queuing for food, I saw the woman with the red birthmark on her shoulder across the room. She gave me a wave when she saw me. She was carrying her tray of food. As I watched, I saw her sit down with a group of five or six men and one woman. It was the girl from earlier...Erica!

This time I grabbed a curry and John copied me. He started telling me about the things he'd done in the facility during his time here. Occasionally he'd mutter something like "The Asian girl to your left. Fucked her on the first night. She purred like a cat during sex." Or "See that guy? I saw him in an orgy yesterday. Pierced nipples."

The room was quietening down. More than half the guests had finished their meal and had left the food area.

"How are you always ending up in orgies?" I asked him after his fifth comment about fucking someone during group sex.

"Oh, that's easy. Just walk on the ground floor where most of the guest rooms are. Find an open door, and see if there is anyone inside fucking. If there is, ask to join. Sometimes it's a girl-only or couples-only thing they've got going on, but mainly it's the more the merrier!"

He rose from the eating area table. "In-fact" he continued "an orgy sounds great fun right about now. Wanna come with?"

I knew it was weird to be invited by a near stranger to go to a sex party, but it seemed very normal inside the facility.

We took the escalator to the ground floor, and started walking along looking for open doors. Number 17 was open and had sex noises coming loudly from it.

We walked in, seeing the scene inside. Two ladies were in the middle of the bed, one each side, and six guys were inside. All were naked. Each lady had a guy fucking her doggy style, with the girls looking at each other as they fucked. The other 4 guys were naked and stroking their dicks in anticipation of their turn.

"You guys running a train?" John asked. "Mind if we join?"

The women looked over at us, and to my surprise, I recognized both of them! It was Erica, my lover from before, and Valentina, the woman with the red birthmark.

"Oh hey David!" Erica called out to me as the black guy behind her loudly came into her pussy. "two lines. Join a queue!"

As John and I frantically got undressed, I watched the black guy pull his shrinking cock out of Erica and saw blobs of cum fall onto the bed below her. It pooled with the cum that was already there from previous guys. Without anyone hesitating, the next guy (a smaller Chinese dude) lined up his cock and started thrusting into the young lady, his hands on her hips to get better thrusts.

John joined the queue for Erica, while I took the other line for Valentina. It didn't take long for the white guy she was fucking to finish and the next guy (an Indian man in his sixties) to push his cock into the woman. I was next for Valentina, and Erica would be fucked by John next.

I wasn't trying to look, but I couldn't help notice that John had a pretty good sized cock. I watched him occasionally stroke it, keeping it hard and ready for his turn inside the teenager.

"My back is killing me" said Valentina over the noise of grunting and slapping of skin. "Let's change round?"

Almost synchronized, both men pulled their cocks out of the ladies. The two girls switched from being on all fours to being on their backs with their legs up in the air. And eyes to the ceiling. The guys then re-inserted their dicks and the fucking continued.

I had this sudden thought that with the age gaps between Erica and Valentina, they could have been mother and daughter in another life. I don't know why I thought of that.

The Chinese guy came in Erica, and moved away. John gave me a smile through his beard, and moved forward to the teens open legs. A moment later, and his belly was slamming against the teen in a way I'd done so about ten hours before. The Chinese man stayed in the room and sat on a nearby chair waiting for his dick to return to full size.

I started stroking my own dick, making sure it was ready. A minute more, and the older Indian man moaned loudly as his cum filled the woman. He stepped away, and I moved between the older woman's open legs. She had her eyes closed, and didn't open them until after I'd pushed my cock into her. She wasn't tight to begin with, even before the cum of several guys filled her. She was clearly no stranger to cock.

"Oh, it's you!" She said when she finally opened her eyes. "I'd hoped to have your cock inside me."

I didn't say anything, trying to focus all my effort on not cumming too early.

"I've felt a connection with you" the woman continued, with occasional pauses for moans "since I first saw you this morning. Like I've wanted to fuck you for years. Isn't that strange?".

I looked up to watch John fucking Erica. He was pounding her hard, and she was loving every moment of it.

"Who's your daddy?!" He kept calling out, to which she replied loudly "You are daddy! Cum inside me daddy!"

I watched him push one more hard into her, and stay pushed deep inside her as he shot his cum into her, to join the sticky collection left by the other guys. John pulled out wiped his dick on a spare part of the bed-sheet nearby.

The big black guy practically raced to be the next one between Erica's legs, pushing his huge cock into her without a moment of pause. "Who's your daddy now bitch?!" He said loudly to her.

"Oh you are! You're my black daddy. Fill me up daddy!" She told him playfully. But then to the room she said in a more normal tone of voice "He's the last one for me."

Valentina replied loudly. "Me too. I'm stopping after this one."

Somehow I was still managing to keep myself from cumming. I squeezed Valentina's boobs hard as I fucked her. Hearing the daddy-daughter play going on next to her, Valentina began speaking like that too. "Do you like mummy's pussy?" she asked me playfully.

But I didn't answer her, because instead I was focused on what was happening with John and the Chinese guy.

When both women declared they were finishing, most guys just gathered their clothes and left the room. But the Chinese guy, who had stroked his cock back to full size, seemed very disappointed, and instead said something to John, who had just finished fucking Erica. John nodded, and bent himself over, using the nearby chair to steady himself.

The Chinese guy spat on John's waiting ass, then pushed his cock into it. My friend John was now getting fucked in the arse!

I felt a hand gently slap my face. "Forgotten about me?" Valentina asked from under me. I realised I'd spent too much time focusing on Erica, and then John.

"No!" I replied, fucking her more energetically "Just thinking about you 'mummy'. Thinking about what a whore my 'mummy' must be." I said to her playfully.

"Oh, your mummy is such a whore" she replied, playing the game. "She's taken so much cum tonight. But now she needs your cum. Will you cum for mummy?"

"Mummy wants my cum?"

"Mummy NEEDS your cum! Give it to mummy! Cum inside mummy!"

I did what I was told, and released my cum into the woman's slick pussy. She muttered 'oh god that's good' under her breath. My eyes focused on her red birth-marked shoulder as I came.

I pulled my limp dick out of the older lady, using one of the few pieces of clean bed-sheet to wipe it. She slowly lifted her torso up, and with me, watched the remaining couples. The Chinese guy was next to cum, filling John's anus then pulling out and walking away to get dressed without saying a word to the bearded man. John slowly stood up, then put on his trousers as if nothing had happened.

Finally, the black guy came loudly into Erica. He kissed her deeply on the mouth after, then he too left the room.

I don't know why John and I didn't leave like the rest of the guys. It just felt right to stay with the ladies.

First Valentina then Erica moved to the bathroom to clean themselves up, while John and I finished putting our clothes back on.

"I'm never going to be able to sleep on this tonight!" Erica said loudly and with a bit of disappointment in her voice. Her bed really was covered with cum and wet patches.

"Mine's not much better!" Valentina replied. "I had a young lady in my room after lunch. She didn't warn me she was a squirter! (Though, to be fair, I don't think she knew either!)"

"Well" I replied, almost without thinking "My bedsheets are still clean. You can both sleep in my room tonight, if you want."

I don't know why I said that. Who were these strange women I just invited back. And why did I feel such a connection to both of them??

The two women looked at each other for a moment, before shrugging at the same time. "OK".

"Mind if I tag along?" John asked me.

"Sure" I replied with a smile. "The more the merrier! But the bed could get a little crowded!"

"If it's too crowded I'll go back to my own room. I'm just not ready to finish the evening quite yet."

----

We walked along to my room, and I let my three guests inside. "Make yourselves more comfortable!" I told them, while I popped into the bathroom. When I came out, John was standing naked, with Valentina sitting on the bed, giving him a blowjob, and Erica watching from the side.

"That didn't take long!" I said with a laugh.

"John was complaining he didn't get to fuck Valentina" Erica explained. "Can I use your shower?"

I nodded, and the younger lady walked into the bathroom, leaving the door open behind her. Within a few seconds the steam from the hot water began to float from the bathroom.

"Oh, this shower is so nice!" a voice called seductively from the bathroom. "If only there was another woman here to share it with."

Valentina stopped sucking and moved away from the bed. "Sorry John, but the shower is calling. And all this drying cum is getting uncomfortable."

She walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. A few more seconds later, and female giggling came from behind the door.

John laid down on the middle of my bed, his erect cock clear for all to see. I laid down on the other-side of the bed, my clothes still on for the moment. I was trying to work out the logistics of 4 of us sharing the bed for the night.

"So.." I said to make conversation "With the Chinese guy... You're bi?"

"Well." He said, slightly stroking his still erect cock at the thought "Not really. I much prefer pussy. But a hole is a hole, especially in an orgy. My first day here, I'm in a big group session. Twelve of us squeezed into one room. Everyone is doing everyone. I'm on top of this Indian chick, when I feel someone spread my arse, and before I know what's happened, I've got a guy's cock inside me! I can't stop him, cause I've still got my cock in this Indian girl. But it didn't feel bad. In fact it felt pretty good."

He looked at me quizzically. "What about you?" he asked. "Take it up the arse?"

I looked at him, honestly unsure. "Um...I really don't know."

"Let's find out." He said in a matter-of-fact kinda way. "May I?"

I nodded, and I took my trousers and underwear off, leaving my t-shirt on. I knelt on all fours on my bed.

I felt the guy move behind me, and some warm spit land on my back. He used a finger to collect it, and smear it round my anus. I heard more spitting. Then I felt it. I felt his cock pushing against my arsehole. I tried to relax, and in that moment, I felt it push all the way inside.

John put his hands on my hips and slowly started pulling his cock in and out of my arse. It felt weird, and a bit painful, but not bad. There was more pain as the older man began to build up his speed, and his beer belly began slapping against me with his thrusts.

"What's going on here then?"

Erica and Valentina were watching us from the bathroom doorway.

"It kinda looks like a daddy punishing his son or something" Erica said as they watched.

"I had the same thought" smiled Valentina.

As John continued to fuck my arse, the two ladies walked into the room, and opened up the wardrobe, each taking a large t-shirt for themselves. Breasts covered (but pussies exposed) they laid on the bed next to each other just in time to watch John cum deep into my arsehole.