Blank Slate Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Erica planted one last, gentle kiss on me as we all left the orgy room together. Seven of the ten of us were leaving within minutes. I had barely ten minutes in my hotel room to grab a quick shower before heading to the illuminated 'EXIT' sign and the men and women in blue waiting for us.

"Number 42, David? " A woman called out. Many of the workers in blue uniforms were calling names. I showed her my hand and she lead me to a small room. It looked like a dentist's office, with a chair in the middle.

"OK. I hope you had fun." She told me. "We're going to start the process of returning your memory to normal. But first, we need to you to record yourself a short message."

I followed the instructions and said some words to camera. Most of it was scripted, but I was given a little freedom to add my own experiences here and there.

When I finished the recording, the lady gave me an injection near the base of my neck.

"OK, this one is to reawaken your old memories. Luckily, It'll take a few minutes to start working."

Another injection in almost the same place. "And this is to block the memories you've made over the past two days."

She pulled out a third needle. It looked near-identical to the second one. "This is also to block your memories."

"Didn't you already do that?" I said, beginning to feel a bit sleepy.

"Yes," she said, as the third needle was injected. "But you and your whole family will be getting a double dose. We can't have any of you remembering what happened this weekend."

"What..." I said sleepily, "Do...you...mean...family..."

-------

I woke up in a room that looked like a dentist's office. I panicked for a moment, unable to remember the past...how long?

I searched my brain.. What could I remember? I'd gone with my sister Erica to investigate somewhere Mum and Dad go on holiday. We'd arrived separately. I spoke with a pretty lady, and then...Nothing.

"Good afternoon" A man said as he entered the room. He was dressed all in blue hospital scrubs.

He went to a nearby TV screen and flicked it on. A video began playing. A video of me.

"Hi David! Me! You've just finished your holiday at Blank Slate Holidays. You had a good time. Let's see...You saw art and films. You made new friends. Umm...OK. You had sex. A lot of sex. Full orgies and stuff. You experimented with your sexuality a bit. You had a great time. They've given you some drugs to stop you remembering, but some bits might come back to you. Don't worry if you don't remember anything. Just know you had fun, and you got your money's worth. Oh, and don't worry about the number on your hand. It'll wash off after a few days."

---

Erica was waiting for me at the car. Her hand too, had a number on it. As we drove back, there was an odd silence, like we both felt there was something to say, or not say, but we didn't know what it was. I asked her about the holiday, but she was non-committal, and it was soon clear she remembered as little as me.

After sitting in silence for about twenty minutes, I finally asked her "Shall I put on the radio or something?"

"Sure" she shrugged.

"Which station?"

She smiled. "Number Four"

-----

FIN

-----

Author's note:

This ending has been deliberately left open. I leave your imagination to decide what happens after. Does anyone remember the holiday? How do the parents act once they find out David and Erica went investigating? Do David or Erica return for another holiday in the future?

I might return to Blank Slate Holidays in the future, but if anyone wishes to write their own stories set in this holiday park, feel free (Maybe with a link to this story).