Blank Slate Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've never had someone cum inside you, it's hard to explain the feeling. But it was good. I felt John's cock pull out, along with all the air he'd accidentally thrust inside there too. I begged pardon from the room in my embarrassment.

"I think he enjoyed it" Valentina said, more to Erica than myself or John. She pointed down between my legs. I hadn't even noticed myself getting hard!

John squeezed himself next to me on the bed. Now all four of us were laying there. He too knelt on all fours, his arse raised up.

"Want to try?" he asked, in the same gentle tone you might ask someone to try a piece of the food you just cooked.

My arse hurt a bit, and it desperately wanted to use the bathroom and expel all John just gave me, but I didn't want to kill the moment. And who knows? Maybe I was bisexual. It was time to find out.

I moved behind him, and got ready to put my cock inside, when Valentina stopped me. She didn't say a word. She just put her hand over my cock and moved it away for a moment. She spat a big ball of spit onto John's open arsehole, then spat again onto my cock. She gave me a friendly smile. "Now pound that ass" she instructed me.

I pushed my cock into the arse of my friend John. The bald, bearded man clearly old enough to be my father.

It felt good. It was different to a pussy. Very different. And he gave manly grunts as I fucked him. Not like a woman's moans of pleasure.

Speaking of women, the two women beside us didn't say or do anything particular. They just laid there and watched, in the passive way you might watch the news or a sports recap for teams you don't support. It was frankly unnerving.

After a couple of minutes, I felt my dick tingle in that tell-tell way, and moments later, I shot my cum into John, the man old enough to be my father. We both moaned together as my creamy liquid shot inside him.

I pulled my dick out, and moved to the bathroom to clean myself up. I also used the moment to release what John had given me earlier. The steamy air from the ladies earlier shower was a huge temptation I couldn't avoid, and so I jumped in the shower, feeling a little guilty, knowing John was probably waiting for his turn to use the room.

When I came out into the bedroom again, feeling clean and refreshed, John wasn't there.

"Oh," said a sleepy voice from the bed that was probably Erica. "He went back to his own room. Said there wasn't room for all of us."

"But he'll find us tomorrow" the other woman replied again in a sleepy voice.

I joined the ladies in the bed. They hadn't left me much in the way of blankets, but I didn't mind. The room was hot from 3 people.

I can't say there was any more sex that night. At least nothing involving me. My head hit the pillow, and exhaustion overtook me. I fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

------

To my great disappointment, I woke up alone in my room.

I'd hoped to find both women still in my room, and fuck them again with my morning wood. Maybe John would return, and we'd have a go at double-teaming at least one of the ladies.

But no, the hotel room was empty, apart from a small note left on the pillow.

GONE FOR BREAKFAST. THANKS FOR LETTING US CRASH AT YOURS. E + V

I grabbed a quick shower and dressed, walking out into the main area.

Luckily, breakfast was still being served, though I'd clearly missed Erica, Valentina and about 90% of the other guests. I grabbed some food (a mixture of things I knew I liked and a few things I'd never tried before. Turns out I don't like grapefruit juice, but I do like French toast), and sat down next to a big black guy who introduced himself as Maurice.

"Hey! You were at the train with the two women last night! The older and the younger." He said to me as he wolfed down a plate of bacon and eggs.

"Yeah, that was me. It was a good time." and unsure how to continue this conversation, I added "You've got a big dick."

"Cheers man. Just what I was given. Just got lucky I guess. Have you heard the rumour?"

"No" I said honestly.

"Well, apparently someone overheard the workers here (the men and women in blue) talking. The rumour is, there's a couple here - a man and a woman. And one of their children has come here too!"

"What do you mean?" I asked. "They brought their kid here? Like a child??"

He shook his head. "Not on purpose. And not a child. An adult. They must be 40 plus or something. But because they don't remember they're related, they've fucked! Both parents apparently!"

"Wow!" I said. "That's kinda messed up. Don't they check this when we enter this place? And are we talking a guy or a girl anyway?"

"That's what's not clear. I've heard some rumours say it's a guy, others say it's a woman. Could be anyone. Could be you or me! And they didn't know because they came a few days after the parents."

Maurice gulped down the last of his coffee and continued.

"I'm worried I might have fucked my own daughter. There was this hot young black chick I met yesterday. We joked at the time how similar we looked. Similar noses. We ended up fucking hard in her room before lunch. Now I'm wondering if I was fucking my daughter. Her name was Layla or Lola or something."

"Layla?" I replied. "I got a blowjob from a Layla yesterday."

"You put your filthy thin dick in my perfect little daughter's mouth?!" Maurice pretended to be angered.

"You put your filthy fat dick in your daughter's pussy!" I replied back with a laugh.

"And her arse!" he said bursting into laughter "god I'm going to hell!"

"We both are mate" I told him with a laugh.

--------

I knew I didn't have much time left. After breakfast I grabbed another movie (an older sci-fi called Soylent green. Let's just say I wasn't hungry after!) then wandered round the halls, looking for something else to do before my 3pm exit.

I found a petting zoo, and made friends with the first dog I'd ever seen. I tried to meet the cat, but he wasn't interested, and the chinchilla was sleeping and didn't like when I touched his fur.

But it was funny to watch the two tortoises ignore everyone and begin fucking in front of me and the others in the room, until the male got too excited and fell off, rolling onto his back. As the supervisor in blue rolled him back over, he just went straight back to the female and back to fucking her.

Taking inspiration, I grabbed a lift to the bottom floor, and began looking for open hotel rooms.

The first was only ladies, so I just watched from the doorway (along with a couple of other guys). I saw Layla in the room, sixty-nine-ing an older black woman with near identical skin tone, and remembered what Maurice had told me earlier. Thinking that Layla might be licking her mum's pussy made me super horny, and I walked to try and find another room.

"David! Come and join us!" a familiar voice called.

The next room I tried was guys only. As I peeked inside I saw John from the day before. He was on top of a young guy, fucking his arse far harder than he fucked mine the day before. A small trickle of cum was leaking out of John's rapidly moving arsehole. Several other guys were fucking and giving blowjobs in the room.

The young guy beneath him looked barely 18, but with his shaven hair (and John's bald head) they looked related, and again I wondered about what Maurice said. Was John about to cum into his own son? Well, if he was, they were both enjoying it, so I guess it didn't matter.

I thought about it, but decided not to join their room. I wanted tits and pussy.

I had to walk around the ex-shopping centre a bit more before I finally found the room I was looking for. A nice, standard orgy. Five women, five men. Now six men with me. And everyone was my age or similar. It was like club 18 to 30.

As I walked inside, All faces turned to me, and one guy said "We're full". But a different, familiar, feminine voice said "I know him, he's alright."

It was Erica! Somehow I kept bumping into her. She was currently being fucked missionary by guy with lots of tattoos, so didn't see her at first.

"Come in David!" She told me. She playfully kicked the guy off her, who immediately walked two steps to the left and put his cock into the mouth of a nearby woman (who was already being double teamed on the floor).

"Have you heard the rumour? So we're only fucking people our same age here. Plus many of us need to leave at 3pm, so we're getting one last orgy in."

Erica moved off the bed and helped me undress, before sticking my cock into her mouth and gagging on it. She fingered her pussy as she sucked me, and I looked around the room.

It was a good thing there wasn't a rumour about siblings fucking, or this whole room was in trouble. Most of us looked like we could be related, or at least half-siblings. The room wasn't built for this size orgy, and everyone's elbows were bumping into each other.

As well as the now triple penetration going on with the tattooed guy and one black haired woman whose face showed either agony, ecstasy or a bit of both, there were other groups in the room.

On the bed were a couple of young women in a sixty-nine, eating pussy like it was cake. It was hard to get a good look at their faces, but one was taller and one was shorter, but it wasn't stopping them from their minge-eating.

Taking the place on the bed where Erica had been laying, a girl with dyed red hair was getting dick from a jock of a guy, with huge broad shoulders and a tattoo of a rugby ball on one arm. Her back was on the bed, and he was standing, using her legs as leverage as he pushed in and out of her. Another man was just standing and watching, stroking his cock back into life. He probably shot his cum into one of the ladies here earlier.

"Wanna fuck me?" Erica asked, pulling her head away from my dick for a moment. Though it sounded like a question, it was clearly more of an instruction.

"Sure, but where?!" I asked with a laugh.

Without speaking she stood up, and moved to the bed, and the straight couple. She bent down, and kissed the girl with the red hair. Then she bend even further down, so their boobs were bumping into each other, and Erica's pussy was bent over, waiting for me. I stood behind her and slotted into her wet pussy.

Once more being inside Erica felt both right and wrong. Like something both taboo and natural at the same moment. Her pussy was nowhere near as tight as when we'd first fucked in Matilda's room, and I wondered how many dicks had been inside her since then. How many guys had dumped their cum into her.

The guy standing near me, fucking the redhead, groaned loudly, and I watched him cum hard inside the thin red-headed woman. As he finished, he raised his hand to me, and I gave him the high-five he clearly wanted.

"Take over man" He said to me.

I hesitated at leaving Erica's pussy, but an orgy is an orgy. I pulled my hard cock out of Erica, and took a step to the other side of the bed, and pushed my cock into the new woman. As I began thrusting, I saw the other guy's cum covering my dick.

"Fuck her arse if it's not tight enough for you" a woman's voice came from behind me, and I realised it was Erica.

I pulled my dick out. Using a couple of fingers, I pulled cum out of this girl's pussy, and smeared it onto her arsehole. The amount of cum I pulled out suggested at least two or even three guys had cum inside her so far this afternoon. She made no comment or sound until I pushed my dick into her tight arsehole, to which she gave out a sexy moan.

As I began giving her long, slow thrusts, I looked round the room for Erica. One of the guys from the previous triple penetration had taken over where I had left off, fucking Erica hard right next to me. But the poor woman in the middle of the triple penetration hadn't been given a chance to breath. The one who had been stroking his dick back into life was now fully erect again and had his dick in her arse while the tattooed guy was frantically fucking her pussy.

"She's got good pussy, ey brother? This little sis can take cock for days."

The guy fucking Erica next to me said in a deep South African accent.

"Yeah" I agreed. Looking over at them. Erica, the little sis, was clearly enjoying his cock. While I'd fucked her, she had played with the other girl's boobs. But with this South African guy, she just moaned and took his cock like a queen.

I felt the point of no return, and sped up my thrust until I finally pushed my cum deep into the red-headed girl's willing arse.

"Did you just cum bro? Nice."

I pulled my shrinking dick out of the woman and took a step back. I felt a slight push from behind me, and another guy stepped up and was already lining his dick up to fuck the arse I'd just vacated.

I noticed the room had got quieter, and looked round to notice the triple penetration had ended. I ended up having to queue up to use the bathroom to wash dick. I'd enjoyed the arse, but I wanted more pussy later.

By the time I got into the bathroom, basically all the sex had finished. Even the lesbians had finished eating each other out, and were now just watching as the final 'couple' finished. It was Erica and the South African guy, who was now with his back on the bed and Erica bouncing up and down on him.

One of the guys left the room, shutting the door behind as he went. Now it was five and five again.

As we watched, he groaned, and I saw white cream begin to slide out of Erica's pussy, even as she kept riding him. Eventually, she stopped, and climbed off.

She didn't run to the bathroom or anything. She just sat on the bed, smiling at all of us, as cum slowly trickled out of her.

Erica pointed at something behind me, and I looked round to see it. A clock. It said it was already 1.50pm.

"OK, we've got about forty minutes left for fun, then most of us need to go. Wanna play a game?"

A general murmur of agreement filtered through the ten of us. A general plan was formed, and we scurried round the room to find pens and paper. Luckily, we found some, and the girls frantically started writing down things on scraps of paper.

The girl who I'd fucked in her arse explained to us guys as the other girls helped write. This was my first time hearing her voice, other than from moans. I still had no idea of her name.

"OK. Each of you guys will get a number. The girls will take turns to take two pieces of paper. One will say which guy. The other will say what they're doing. It could be anything. From just making out, to full anal sex. We do it for five minutes, then swap over. Sound good?"

I was number four.

Erica was first to pull out a number. Number 2 - tattoo guy. Then she pulled out a sex act - REVERSE COWGIRL!

Without even waiting for the others, the new couple moved to the bed (forcing a couple of people who had been resting there off) and she mounted him, holding his legs as she began to rise up and down on his cock.

Next, the girl who'd been in the centre off the triple penetration got guy number 5. He was clearly disappointed when she pulled got 'MAKING OUT' from the secret pile. They found a quiet corner and began.

A half-asian girl who'd spent most of the orgy under another girl pulled my number four. She showed the room the words 'BLOW JOB' then knelt in front of me, taking my cock into her small, warm mouth.

I didn't care about the remaining two couples. I focused on the sweet little girl giving me head. She was probably about twenty five, but looked naturally younger.

"TIMES UP!!" someone called, and the blowjob finished far too early. But it certainly got me super hard and horny for later.

Again Erica pulled first, and got number 5. He gave South African guy a high five when she showed 'DOGGY ' on the paper.

"Number four, come eat my pussy" the next woman called out, waving my number. It was the girl from the triple. She sat on the floor, back against the wall, and waited for me. I moved down, glad the laminate floor wasn't cold, and put my head into her well used crotch.

Even with a wash in the bathroom, her cunt smelled and tasted of other men's cum, and I was relieved when the five minutes was up.

Erica, the de facto leader of the orgy, went first once more, pulling number 1, the South African guy. His face went white for a moment when he saw what he had to do. "EAT PUSSY".

I couldn't think why for a moment, until I remembered. Erica hadn't really 'cleaned herself up' after. He could end up licking his own cum out of her. Plus the cum of god-knows how many other men.

I was the last to be selected this time, by the other girl from the sixty nine. She was taller than me, with ginger hair and a geeky face. 'SHOWER SEX'.

She pulled me into the bathroom and turned on the water, waiting for it to get a little warmer before entering.

"I thought you were a lesbian" I said to her as we waited. "You spent the whole time earlier eating minge."

"Everyone's a lesbian here" she replied "And everyone's straight. Let's not label it. Now get in here and give me your cock."

We entered the water and I pushed her against the glass wall. I slid easily into her pussy from behind as the water splashed over our naked bodies and the mirror opposite us slowly steamed up. I enjoyed being forceful here, pushing her against the wall hard as we fucked. By her loud moans over the flowing water, she was enjoying it too.

We were both disappointed when they called that time was up.

We returned to see the tattooed guy looking a bit sheepish. Apparently triple girl's blowjob was just too good, and he's cum in her mouth.

A minute later, and my cock was back inside the Asian girl, though this time in her tight pussy doing her doggy style, rather than just in her mouth. She squealed high-pitch as I thrust hard into her. Nearby I could see Erica had joined another couple, sitting on the South Africa guy's face as he reverse-cowgirl'd the girl from the triple. Her partner had been tattoo guy, but he couldn't get it up for anal, after just cumming minutes before.

I felt my girl's pussy tighten around my cock suddenly as she let out a deep moan that could only mean orgasm. Somehow I kept myself from cumming with her, god only knows how.

"Hey guys, you know it's almost 3pm?" A voice came as we all re-assembled for our next change.

"OK," declared Erica. "Last time. We have to stop after this. So I want orgasms everywhere."

She seemed to put her hand into the pile of numbers for a long time before pulling out the folded piece she wanted. "Number Four" she said with a smile at me.

"You're lucky brother" The South African said to me "to get to finish with that little sister".

Again Erica took a long time before pulling out LOTUS from the pile of sex acts.

We ignored the others as they chose, and instead found a place on the floor near a corner. I sat down cross legged, and Erica moved close, hugging me before lowering herself onto my cock.

Our tongues danced together as we fucked in the most personal way. It's a cliché, but it wasn't fucking, it was making love. It felt like how a couple in love must fuck.

Erica broke off our kisses to whisper in my ear. "I cheated. I needed it to be you." Her body was rising up and down quicker now. "Since we first met I've felt a connection to you. Like I've wanted you inside me for so long."

She pressed her lips hard against mine, forcing kisses from me. Her nipples were so hard that pressed against me they felt like they could cut. Her pussy squeezed until I could hold back no longer.

I pushed hard up and my hard cock shot jet after jet cum into Erica, her pussy squeezing in response and her mouth moaning even as we kisses. Our eyes locked at that moment and I could see they were filled with pleasure. We'd cum together, the ultimate finish.