Blank Space Ch. 02

Story Info
Taylor Swift duct tapes Colin for her pleasure.
3.3k words
3.42
5.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's Note: The EmeraldSolitaire stories originally written to be shown to a future wife so we could have a happy marriage while I got the bondage I needed.

In the case of the Taylor Swift story, remember I have been reading Literotica over a decade at this point, the celebrity stories never interested me in and of themselves, but there were good bondage ones, I remember one where Britney Spears basically turns a reporter into her bondage slave.

I wrote this to write a celebrity story, because the song "Blank Space" was out then, and because I would have welcomed being bound, gagged, and dominated by T-Swift then, I have wanted to be bound, gagged, and dominated by most girls I find attractive in some way in my life.

I see it as the fact that I am an alpha male, but females are the superior gender, and that naturally, a truly strong man wants to submit to an alpha woman.

The idea of "the Haus of Gaga", I don't even remember what I wanted to do with that, but I have always thought Lady Gaga might do domme activities just because the use of "Lady" and then a given name or stage is a classic femdom thing, the title "Lady" joining those like Mistress, Goddess, Princess, Maitresse, etc, and some dommes prefer the title "Lady" just to be different, I don't think it was random to use what to anyone acquainted with kink or BDSM would immediately have been seen as that.

And it would be hot to be tied gagged and dominated by Lady Gaga.

Other celebrities this is true of for me include: Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, Rachel Weisz, Beyonce, Kelis, the woman who played the main love interest on Hanging With Mr. Cooper, Debbe Dunning, Pamela Anderson, Alicia Keys, Gwen Stefani, Shirley Manson of Garbage, Jennifer Anniston, Alyssa Milano, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Tiffany from Unhappily Ever After, every daughter of Dr. Weston on Empty Nest, Jenny McCarthy, Tina Fey, Madonna, Janet Jackson, Cristina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Paris Hilton, Teri Hatcher, Sarah Silverman, Demi Moore, Natalia Simonova from Goldeneye, Sophie Marceau (who played Elektra on World Is Not Enough), Octopussy from the movie of the same....actually generally most Bond girls I have fantasized about being dommed by.

Jane Weidlin of The Go Gos I did because she came out in that TV show.

A large number of female politicians in the "milf" age range were always on the list.

Other celebrities this was true of back then, included Celine Dion, Park Overall, the girls on Threes Company, Ginger and Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island, Gloria from All In The Family, Miranda Lambert, and if I went through an entire list.....I'd name most women celebrities in America, just as ultimately in a dream world, I would have had multiple domme situations of girls I went to HS and college with, always wanted to try being "kidnapped" for a few days by the cheerleading team, girls soccer team, softball team, track and field,

Understand the "Work of Art" stories on painting, I wrote them because I actually wanted my wife and her friends, when married, to use me as a canvas while bound and gagged.

Part of it might be, I always have been jumpy at little soft pin point movements, that is a lot of them, bound and gagged you can't go anywhere, probably intense on a sensory level.

But basically, I wrote this in the same vein most Literotica stories are written, again because this site is what it is, I likely won't meet any celebrities but if Taylor Swift was into this, yes she'd make a fun domme, I know this will never happen, but again that is why we have these stories on Literotica, so people can have a creative outlet and their wife can be "Taylor Swift for a night making them their blank space" as it were.

But I have not written on this story in almost 6 years, but I am trying to pick up logically where I left off in this, and I used "Haus of Gaga" as a plot device because that was something Lady Gaga herself said, just as an artistic thing, I envisioned a literal "Haus of Gaga" which was like a bondage club mansion or something.

So without further adieu, here is Chapter 2, of Blank Space, and remember these are just stories, but I do believe you enact these activities in your marriage you will be happier and healthier and generally women are the more advanced gender than men, for any number of reasons, main one being women are calm and rational while men are ruled by their emotions, namely the one they feel they can express and have other men think of them as men, namely anger.

The way in which Taylor Swift says "Colin O'Connor of Savannah, Georgia" there was a "Men in Pain" video years ago where the domme mocks her tied up sub by saying their name and like this town they come from" and it may have been Shy Love, I cannot remember. I did not like the Men in Pain videos depicting pain, but they had great bondage footage and excellent dialogue, especially when compared to Men in Bondage and other videos put out by FM Concepts

But I will say this, very rarely do you hear of m-subs to good F-dommes committing major crimes, or shooting up workplaces and schools, and many more men need to understand they will be far happier letting go and submitting to a superior domme and letting her mold them into their best selves with compassion, love, and understanding.}

--------------------------------------------

Upon arriving at her house, Taylor Swift did as she had promised Colin O'Connor and untied him and blindfolded him and let him in.

She of course did not want him to know where it was at this point and she had a well guarded perimeter and like Kamal Khan in the move Octopussy, she had a special room designed that could only open from the outside, very comfortable, for subs she wanted at her service at any given moment when she needed their availability.

This room did have communications equipment but Taylor also had another room, just like it, without said equipment because to be in the first room was a privilege for subs who had shown themselves worthy of Taylor Swift's trust.

As Colin entered Taylor's exquisite mansion he was struck by how wonderful a taste she had in décor.

"You know you have a wonderful taste in decorations, Taylor."

"Why thank you, Colin., would you like something to eat?"

"Yes, I would Taylor."

With that Taylor called out to her house cook and bade them to come int the parlor.

"What is it that you wish, Miss Swift?" inquired the cook.

"This is my friend, Colin, he would like something to eat. Tell my cook what you want to eat Colin", commanded Taylor.

"Just what can this chef cook, Taylor?" replied Colin with an inquiry of his own.

"I don't think you will stump them Mr. Savannah but again, whatever you want."

"In that case. I want Steamed Mussels, a bowl of crawfish etoufee, a bowl of cheese grits with crawfish tails and shrimp mixed in, and a Ribeye, cooked medium, with corn on the cob and also some mashed potatoes and gravy and some green beans as well."

"You heard Colin, get to work" Taylor ordered the cook, who at that point returned to the kitchen.

"So now that this is out of the way, remember when I told you I you that you can be my blank space, but that to do so I expect you to serve me and if you want me to take you to the Haus of Gaga you have to serve me well?" asked Taylor

"Yes, I do, Taylor Swift," replied Colin.

"Well Colin, I should explain this to you. See once upon a time humans lived in a state of gender equality and alpha men and alpha women ruled the world together but the beta males were jealous of the alpha men and so the beta males and gender traitors among beta females brought about patriarchy and the method they used was that beta males proceeded to rape the alpha women, the beta women then calling them demeaning names like 'slut' and 'whore' while the alpha men were beaten up by the beta men."

"What does this mean Taylor?"

"It means the system of patriarchy was brought in by rape and violence and is what holds back humanity."

"How does this relate to me, Taylor?"

"The reason why the beta males were able to succeed in bringing about patriarchy through rape and violence is because they had been the "grunts" in society before than, alpha males were sensitive, intelligent and creative types who didn't worry what other men thought of them as is women who decide what is truly masculine and what is not."

"Women determine what is masculine?"

"Haven't you ever noticed how a guy that the other guys think of as geeky, dweeb-like, seen as a little bitch by the other men gets a really hot girl, that does end up being into him?"

"Actually yes."

"Well, in the eyes of the hot girl dating the so called dweeb, for her he surpasses her standard for masculinity and well above most men, and this is a subconscious thing for each woman, but naturally, what attracts any woman is what it her mind is 'masculine' even if she doesn't say it that way, hence why 'daddy's girls' are attracted to 'bad boys.'"

"And this means?"

"Being an alpha male is being confident in who you are and self-actualized in yourself, and generally not giving a shit what others thing in a 'it really bothers you' since rather than say, the sense in which a public figure like me looks after image, because that is a matter of you having to for business, but what I mean is those who are really bothered and obsessed by what others think of them."

"I guess that makes sense."

"Think of why all the outlaw country singers, like Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, David Allan Coe, Billy Joe Shaver, Kris Kristofferson, think of why they were desirable to women."

"Why is that?"

"They had the bad boy image, but wrote sensitive and deep songs and women knew they had good hearts,"

"And that is related because...."

"The whole bad boy mystique is basically a microcosm of masculinity, basically the 'bad boy' doesn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks, especially men, and this makes him alpha."

"The woman sees the bad boy as masculine because he isn't giving any credence to what other men think about him?"

"Exactly, want to know why Colin?"

"Why, Taylor Swift."

"Because women understand the greatest insecurity in men is worrying that other men will not see them as 'man enough' so when a man is confident in himself, and secure in his masculinity, this women respond to. That's because the main marker of a beta male is he defines his 'manlihood' by what other men think of him."

"Interesting...."

"Like take legendary singer Layne Staley of Alice in Chains. On the box set, they had a live recording of a song called "Queen of the Rodeo" he sang at a concert in Dallas, Texas about a man who dresses in drag but is very much straight, in fact taunts his male critics that 'last night, I met your mother....fucker..." and then the song implies he slept with her."

"Lanye Staley was a legend, how does that relate to our conversation now?"

"The idea of the song Queen of the Rodeo is the guy dresses in drag, but is very straight, and is actually more of a man than all the men who would be afraid to, because he is secure in his masculinity, and this was a big issue in the 1980's during the hair metal era when these charges would often be made again hair metal types and actually Alice in Chains had is genesis in that local scene in Seattle rather than the more pure grunge scene we think of for bands like Pearl Jam, Nirvana, etc, but marketers in New York and Los Angeles marketed all Seattle bands as "grunge" when Alice in Chains was generally a heavy metal band but with lyrical content that appealed to the grunge audience nationwide."

"So this means....."

"Well, say Colin, have you ever heard of something called forced femme?"

"Not really?"

"Forced femme, or forced feminization where a man gets a rise our turn on from a woman or multiple woman basically "forcibly feminizing him, dresses, wigs, lip stick, etc, something which most men would say is not manly."

"How could that be manly?"

"Well, honestly the idea of whether or not it attracts or detracts from masculinity in the eyes of a woman is whether he owns it and revels in it or is ashamed of it, in the first, it confirms his masculinity, in the second, it is a source of shame, proof that he is not secure in his masculinity, even though in theory both theoretical men want to be 'forcibly' dressed up like a girl by women, and so the one who revels in it is seen as a real man by women, those who are ashamed of it, they think less of"

"But both men are the same, both like women forcing them to play dress up as girls."

"One is proud of it, one is ashamed of it, that is the difference, that is how women see it in determining whether the man involved is alpha or beta."

"And so the man that is proud of it, is alpha,"

"Yes, because he is secure in it, and doubly because he is confident in himself and revels in submitting to strong, confident, and powerful women."

"I guess, but why talk to me about this Taylor."

"You had indicated you would be interested in serving me, Colin."

"Yes, I did, but I don't know what you meant by 'serving' you, Taylor."

"Do you know what Femdom is, Colin?"

"I mean like dominatrices and shit?"

"A crude way to put it, Femdom is a portmanteau word derived from Female Domination, basically a guy that would like a woman or several of them to force him to be dressed up bound and gagged, that would be a Femdom activity combined Forced Femme and bondage."

"And why are we discussing this, Taylor?"

"Because you said you would be interesting in serving me."

"What does femdon have to do with me serving you, and what does serving you even mean?"

"Well, Colin O'Connor of Savannah, Georgia, I am discussing Femdom with you because when I ask if you are willing to serve me it is in a kink context. We use the word serve to describe in part how the submissive approaches devotion to their dominant"

"Are you into this stuff, Taylor"

:"Yes, Colin, I am a lifestyle domme, I like dominating people. When I asked if you would be interesting in serving me. Namely if you would want to be my submissive."

"Would I?"

"I think you would, I am a very good domme to my subs."

"So what would I do if you wanted me to try?"

"Colin, walk into the kitchen and get the pink duct tape off the table and bring it in here".

Colin did as he was instructed and and brought the duct tape to Taylor.

"Ok, Colin, put your hands behind your back so I can tape them."

Colin did as Taylor ordered, and she wrapped the pink duct tape around his wrists.

"Test the bonds, Colin, try and break out of the duct tape."

Colin tried but he could not. Taylor Swift had bound his hands expertly with that pink duct tape.

Taylor then preceded to wrap more of the duct tape around his ankles.

Taylor helped Colin to the floor and then wrapped tape around his ankles and wrists to give him a full hogtie administered by pink duct tape.

"Ok, Colin, I have got you in a hogtie. There is no getting out. Are you ready to see what it might like me like to serve me?"

At this point Taylor Swift has him hogtied in her house, where few know where he is at, with pink duct tape.

Colin decided to play along.

"Yes, Taylor I am ready to try serving you."

"Ok, very well then" and as Taylor finished her sentence she began taking off her high heels.

"If you want to serve me Colin, I need to see if you can, so I will bring my feet up to your face, you will kiss each, and keep kissing till I give your permission not to anymore, understand."

"Yes, I do Taylor."

"Then do a good job kissing my feet, Colin O'Connor of Savannah Fucking Georgia."

With that, Taylor brought her feet up to the face of Colin and he began kissing her feet as she ordered.

He continued this for about 5 minutes and then Taylor pulled her feet away.

"You did a good job kissing my feet Colin. You are showing proper gratitude to your goddess."

"Is that a good thing, Taylor?"

"It is very good Colin, because you made me happy, and the key thing about serving me is it is about making me happy before all else, do you understand?"

"I understand"

"Well Colin, you did such a good job servicing my feet with your kisses I have a reward for you."

"What is that Taylor?"

"I am going to gag you with my stockings and blindfold you while I get some things ready."

"Do you have to gag me. Taylor?"

"If you want to serve me, you will have to learn to love the taste of my feet, you will learn to love the taste of my stockings, the smell of my stockings, however I look in whatever wardrobe, the sound of my voice."

"Why?"

"Because serving me means being dedicated to me."

"Ok, Taylor, if you think it is best go ahead and gag me."

"Tied up like that you really don't get to decide Colin, you need to understand that."

With that Taylor Swift went into another room and came back with a pair of worn stockings.

She ran each worn stocking under Colin's nose so he could savor the aroma.

She then balled one up into the other, and stuffed them into his mouth, she then secured them in with several strips of duct tape, taking care to smooth each one over with her fingers once applied.

Taylor kissed Colin on his cheek and began kissing various parts of his body while running her fingers through his hair.

Taylor then got up and got a scarf and brought it back and blindfolded Colin.

"There you go Colin, all good and gagged and blindfolded, but there is just one more thing before I go to get things ready."

With this, Taylor put wireless earphones over Colin's head and soon Colin heard music starting.

It was "Blank Space" and he didn't know it, soon would find out, but Taylor had put it on repeat.

Now blindfolded, hogtied in duct tape, gagged, and listening to "Blank Space" through the earphones, Colin didn't know all Taylor intended for him when it came to "serving" her but there was no way he could turn back now.

And he had to admit he was beginning to feel turned on by this and if Taylor Swift ended up fucking him before it was all over it was worth being hogtied and gagged with her dirty stockings while being forced to listen to "Blank Space" blindfolded.

Little did he know all that Taylor Swift had planned for him in determining whether he was fit to serve her, and before it was over he would understand why she sang that she is a nightmare dressed like a daydream.