Blast Effects

Story Info
Meth Lab destroys home but makes throuple and 5-way.
26k words
4.62
6.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blast Effects

Copyright © 2024 OmegaPet-58

Chapter 1: Cosette

Thursday, November 9, 2023.

Standing on the sidewalk, shivering, terrified, 10-year-old Cosette Garnier is watching her house burn. Flickering light from the flames plays across her wet face and glistens in her tearful eyes. Snowflakes are sticking in her wavy blonde-brown shoulder length hair. At her feet sits a worn and stained stuffed bunny, incongruous for a child of her age.

Behind Cosette stands her mother, Sylvie. Both Garniers show signs of having dressed hurriedly and rushing outside while their home was catching fire. Behind them is a limp garbage bag holding some important records and a couple of photo albums. Sylvie also carries an old laptop computer.

They were standing in front of their neighbor Julie Kaiser's house while fire trucks blocked their little street in front of their soon-to-be ex-home. Some of the firefighters played their hoses on the fires, trying to save as much of the structure as they could. Limited to their truck's thousand-gallon onboard tank, the crew could do little to slow down the fire's progression.

A second group of firefighters monitored the next property, where the scattered remains of another house burned behind a geyser from a former hydrant. That house had been blown to pieces.

More crews and apparatus (trucks) were en route, bringing enough hose line so the next closest hydrant could be used. More water would not save Cosette's burning house, but the chief wanted to prevent any further spread.

It was obvious that a massive explosion had utterly destroyed the Plackett house at 1 Hardwood Court. Flaming debris from the blast caused the Garnier's place at Number 3 to ignite. Fortunately, Julie Kaiser's house at Number 5 was undamaged.

Julie approached the duo and kneeled in front of her little neighbor.

"Cosette? Are you..."

Cosette began to cry harder and pointed at her ear with her free hand.

"Hurts!"

"Of course, the explosion has damaged her hearing, and it's also really noisy out here. Charades, then."

Julie put her hand on the girl's shoulder reassuringly and returned to her feet. She gestured, drawing a circle around the two Garniers, then hugged herself, and then she pointed to her front door. Finally, she clasped her hands together, as if to say, "Please."

Cosette recognized what Julie "said" and nodded. She took her mother's hand, tugging her towards Julie's door, and the three of them trooped down Number 5's front walk. Sylvie tried to drop the wet garbage bag out on the porch, but Julie shook her head and required her to bring the bag inside.

Shutting the heavy front door, Julie guided them to her kitchen table. (The wet bag was left in a corner on the tiled floor.)

She spoke with her voice focused and clear, "It's quieter inside. Can you hear me now?"

"I can," they answered at the same time. Not hearing their own voices well, they answered loudly, and Julie winced.

"Softer, please. My friends, you know this is my house and I live here by myself. I have plenty of space; you have to stay here with me tonight, I insist!"

"Thank you, Julie, we accept!"

"I need to ask, is Theo alright? Shouldn't he be here with you?"

"Um, Theo is away, it's just us two, Julie."

"OK, then, Cosette, would you like your own room, or do you want to stay with mom tonight?"

"Mom? For tonight?"

"Yes, Sette, stay with me, sure."

"All right, OK. The guest suite is down that hallway on the right. There's a bathroom attached with towels, toothbrushes, and so on. There's fresh linens on the queen-size bed so you'll be comfortable. I'm in the master on the left if you need me later.

"I'm going to turn up the furnace, so you'll be more comfortable. Would you like tea, coffee, or cocoa?"

"Cocoa, please, Julie."

"Sure, sweetie. Would you like to help me in the kitchen? Good, thanks. What about you, Sylvie?"

"Tonight, I think, caffeine is a mistake. Maybe some herbal tea? Sette knows what I like."

Chapter 2: A Last Hurrah

Thursday, November 1, 2023 (one week before the explosion).

"Theo, I hate to say it. I hate to even think it. But we're almost out of time to be making love in this big ass house. We need to turn in the keys on Monday, the 13th, and we still have to pack up. Really, this might be the last opportunity we have here to relax and enjoy a good fuck."

"I know, Syl, it's tearing me up. Nothing that I've tried has worked. I'm a failure as a husband and as a father."

"Oh, baby, don't say that. We'll figure something out. Don't you know that I love you?"

"Yes, but I can't imagine why."

"Stop that! Don't you dare spend precious time with your loving wife being all droopy. Come here! Kiss me! Mm."

When they broke, Sylvie had that knowing smile on her face--the one that always excited him. Then, she crossed her arms, grabbed the hem of her pajama top, and tugged it over her head. Her jiggling nipples stabilized, with his attention locked, as ever.

Moving quickly, Sylvie unbuttoned his pajama shirt and splayed apart the tails, then collapsed against his chest for more kissing. Her already-hard nipples dragged through the curls of his chest hair.

"Ah, Theo, stay right there. I need to show you something."

She rolled off onto her back with her knees bent. Pushing against the mattress with her feet, she dropped the pajama bottoms past her ass and down over her knees. In a moment, she was untangled and completely nude. Then she turned on her side, displaying her pubic area.

"This is what I wanted to show you."

"But, Sylvie, everything's the same."

"Are you sure? Look closer."

"Beautiful. Like always. I'm confused, dear."

She pushed up and reached into his fly.

"You're absolutely right, everything's the same. When you see my pussy, you get hard. So, what are you going to do about it, smart boy?"

"Has Cosette gone to sleep?"

"Not a chance. It's only 9:30, Theo, and she's ten, not six. But she's in bed and reading her novel, so she won't be disturbing us."

"What's she reading now-?"

"She's reading David Copperfield, by Charles Dickens."

"You're kidding. That's like a thousand pages!"

"She read A Tale of Two Cities a month ago, and that provoked her to look for more of his novels. She's really amazing, that girl. Cosette has an adult's mind in a child's body. I wish we could provide for her the way we should. We just don't deserve her."

"That's true. But she loves us, in spite of everything."

Sylvie and Theo just cuddled together, for a while. Then she crawled out of bed.

"Don't move; I'm just gonna pee and I'll be right back."

A few minutes later, she was back, standing by the bed.

"Strange thing, I still feel a little damp down there."

"Are we out of toilet paper?"

"No, I used some like usual. I think you'd better take a look."

This last with a coquettish look on her face. Theo suddenly understood her meaning.

"You're right; you can't be too careful. I'll see if there's a problem."

"Thanks, honey. Here, let me help you. Raise up a bit."

She fluffed a pillow under the back of his head, and pulled the blanket and top sheet aside, exposing him down to the knees, including his stiff cock. Carefully, she climbed up and over her husband and hovered with her pussy just above his face.

"I am detecting some moisture, but--"

He teased her with some light licks.

"Mm, delicious. It's creamy; definitely not pee. I'm searching for more."

In the room's dim lighting, he could see almost nothing in the shadows between her legs and underneath her ass cheeks. It didn't matter; he knew exactly what he would have been seeing in the daytime.

Honestly, he had only been this close to three other women's genitals. It didn't matter, he was convinced Sylvie had an ideal pussy. Her inner labia were quite symmetrical and protruded just a little past their outer sister lips. At the top, where the smaller lips met, her aroused clit head was easily visible--about the size of a garden pea.

Sylvie's body hair was unusually light, as in sparse, but also light in color. Under her arms and between her legs, her natural light brown hair color gave only a small impression. She did have a triangle of curls below her navel. But almost no hair grew on her labia, leaving everything visible without shaving or stubble. Neither did she bother with shaving her armpits.

"Tastes great, looks perfect," he would say, embarrassing (but secretly pleasing) her.

Tonight, though, he was losing his focus. As always, she had covered the head of his cock with her mouth, while slowly and smoothly pumping his shaft with her hands. Hands, plural, because he was large, and her hands were small.

How large? She wasn't sure. In her life experience, there were only four others to compare him with. But he exceeded them all, in length for sure. He didn't have a lot of girth (thickness), but that didn't matter to Sylvie. Her pelvic muscles could hug him hard enough to make him gasp, and that was all the geometry she cared about.

She was losing control. With his lips and tongue, he moved from the entrance to her vagina on to diddling her clit more and more. Then he sucked directly on her pea; she pulled her mouth loose and gasped. It was almost too much, and then he lightly grazed his front teeth across the top of her clit.

"GOD! Oh! Oh! Coming!"

"No shit... Just rest, sweetie. Take your time."

"Ah. Oh, wow. You kill me, you beast."

"Yeah, but you're dying happy, aren't you? How about I get on top?"

While Theo rearranged himself for some missionary fun, Sylvie thought, "Mission accomplished. For a few minutes, at least, I got his mind off our problems. That furrow between his eyebrows is gone, temporarily."

Finding her vestibule, he slipped in, careful to leave some of his length still in the air while his stroking began. Long ago, Theo learned to suppress his natural urge to slam home and bang away. He was just too long for Sylvie's vagina, and banging into her cervix caused her sharp pain.

Her happy gasp as he first fit inside proved his skill over the years as her first-class fucker. She reached out and down, grasping his cheeks for encouragement.

"Oh, man! Theo! That's it, make me come again. Fuck me, babe. Oh! Oh!"

"Shh, Sette's still awake."

Sylvie shut her mouth and started panting through her nose, faster and faster. Then her legs shot straight out, her feet curled, and she shook with a strong orgasm. The tightening of her muscles tipped him over the cliff, and he spurted strongly, bathing that tender cervix with milky seed.

After he rolled off and they had time to catch their breath, she said, "It's so much better without the rubbers. My period will start tomorrow, I think. Good night, Theo. I love you so much."

Chapter 3: Julie

Wednesday, November 8, 2023 (one day before the explosion).

Julie is sweeping leaves from her back porch in the last hour of good light before sunset. She just finished bringing her more sensitive potted plants from the porch into her garage.

"There's no reason to risk them if the forecast is right," she thought.

While driving home from work, local radio warned her of the first freezing temperatures of the late autumn.

// "Tonight's forecast calls for overnight lows in the high 20's throughout northeastern Indiana and northwestern Ohio, with a 50% chance of light snow showers over the next 48 hours. Here in Fort Wayne, we should see no lower than 28° and a high of..." //

"At least I remembered to get my tires replaced before the roads got sloppy. One more thing that I still miss since being on my own--all those ordinary responsibilities that Nate used to handle. This evening, I'm so hungry and tired. I don't even want to bother with dinner; I'll just make myself a sandwich and get under the quilt with my Kindle."

An hour later, Julie, a fast reader, is three chapters further into her novel. A small woman, she's swallowed up inside a bulky leather recliner, furniture more suited to the massive man who had purchased it--her ex-husband Nate.

Along with a small electric heater, her favorite Amish quilt is tucked around her to stave off the chill of the huge and drafty "great room" of her home. It was far too much house for a single woman, but she received the property in the divorce.

She kept her thermostat set low because the furnace burned shocking amounts of fuel to heat rooms that she wasn't even using. A floor lamp supplied a puddle of light just around the recliner, but the huge living room's far corners remained dark.

Nate

June 2016.

Nathaniel Kaiser was an executive for Apogee-Markham, a large industrial corporation in the area. Back when he completed college, he planned to be the same kind of executive as his father. He wanted the big corner office, the big luxury car, the big luxury house, the big-breasted secretary (we'll come back to her later), and the stay-at-home trophy wife to raise his big family.

Nate was big himself, 260 lbs. and six and a half feet tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, all possibly reflections of his Germanic ancestry. He was already rising through the corporate ranks when (at age 30) he married the petite Julie Lehman, who was then just 24 years old. Their size difference was memorable; it seemed his nipples were about at her eye level when they stood side by side.

At their lavish wedding reception, the whole room fell abruptly silent when the elaborate cake was brought out. As is often seen on wedding cakes, there were two small figurines standing on the top tier's frosting: a little white-gowned bride stood next to a tuxedo-clad groom.

On this cake, though, the bride was about two inches tall while the adjoining groom was five inches tall.

At first reaction, Julie's face went scarlet. But then she exploded with laughter, needing to clutch at Nate's arm to keep her balance. Relieved, their guests all laughed with them.

"I'll get you for that, Lena!" (Julie's maid of honor, whom she KNEW must have been responsible for the joke.)

Wednesday, November 8, 2023.

On this cold November night, that wedding was 7-1/2 years back in now-divorced Julie's past. Checking the time shown in the upper corner of the screen, she put her Kindle aside.

"Ten-thirty, time for bed."

An hour later, her body made only a small lump in the middle of the huge mattress. Although she slept nude, a big pile of woolen blankets kept her sleeping warmly in the frigid master bedroom.

Hardwood Court

Julie's house is the third of three adjacent properties developed on a tiny cul de sac in the outskirts (edges) of Fort Wayne. Many years earlier, a subdivision developer had purchased an abandoned cherry orchard on Sand Hill Road. From City Hall, he obtained new zoning and permits to build eight luxury homes on large lots arrayed around a new bulb-ended short street he named "Hardwood Court." But only three of the eight lots (along the eastern side of the little street) were cleared off and built upon.

Turning from Sand Hill Rd., the first house on the right at 1 Hardwood Ct. is owned by Laurene and Elbert Plackett, who had retired to Florida and left their property in the hands of their dissolute adult son Stanley, age 38.

Number 3 was a rental, leased by Sylvie and Theo and their daughter. Cosette was enrolled in the local public primary school.

At the bulb end of the little street was Number 5, Julie Kaiser's house.

All three of these luxury homes were far too large for the two single adults and the three Garniers, but that's how these residents' lives had unfolded.

Stanley Plackett had older siblings. Years ago, all of them had moved on to their own careers and families. Stan had never amounted to anything and was best described as "failure to launch," in spite of (or because of?) his many advantages while growing up.

His exasperated family had basically given up on him and cut off all contact. But, unwilling to make Stan homeless, his parents just left him to fend for himself in the big house on the corner at Number 1.

When the Garniers first leased the five-bedroom house at 3 Hardwood Ct., both sets of Cosette's grandparents also lived with them. At the time, renting such a large home for all seven people was a reasonable choice. But now, only one of those four elders was still alive. Cosette's paternal grandmother was now dying from dementia and receiving palliative care at a hospice in Goshen, Indiana (about 60 miles away). Only the remaining three Garniers remained as residents of the big house at Number 3.

Back in 2016, Ludwig Kaiser purchased the home at 5 Hardwood Ct. outright (no mortgage) as a wedding present for Julie and his son Nate. The large house was the embodiment of the family's expectations: Julie would be bearing a new generation of several Kaiser children.

It was not to be. Three years after their marriage began, specialists from three different states had finished reviewing Julie's medical records including scans and test results. Their unanimous conclusion: untreatable infertility. Julie was unable to conceive and could never successfully carry a child in her uterus to term.

Regrettably, current medical science left the Kaisers with no options. To carry on both Nate's name and his bloodline (genetics) in traditional ways would require some woman other than Julie.

The Monster

May 2019.

As Julie endured month after month of fruitless and invasive examinations and testing by medical specialists, she felt less and less hopeful for motherhood.

Even so, when the final pronouncement came, she felt it like a hammer blow. Her misery redoubled in the face of the bitter disappointment expressed by her family, Nate's family, and (worst of all) Nate himself.

Once Nate understood that no matter how many times he inseminated Julie, she would never conceive, he lost interest in having sex with her. In fairness, the arduous months leading up to that point--where sex was put on an obligatory schedule (timed with her ovulation cycles)--took much of the spontaneity and fun away from being sexual.

Which is why he had come to consider what should have been lovemaking as "insemination."

Thereafter, Nate was satisfied by asking for occasional blowjobs. He was never willing to reciprocate with her (orally). In all other ways, Nate was a good husband, providing well for Julie and taking care of his share of duties and chores. He wasn't cruel, harsh, or demanding. There was no strife. Nate never struck her in anger, and was always polite, using "please" and "thank you."

Nate wasn't hateful to Julie, he was just indifferent. Somehow, that was worse. Infertility, she felt, was a monster. It was destroying her happiness and her marriage.

A Pink Corvette?

August 2019.

One night, she had a nightmare: Godzilla was stomping through Japanese cities, laying waste to the armed forces, and barfing his radioactive fire breath. And somehow, Godzilla's face reminded her of Nate.

That was the last time she drank hard liquor.

The next morning, at breakfast.

"Nate?"

No reaction.

"Nate!"

Still no reaction.

"Kaiser!"

"Mm-hmm?"

"Nate, I'm going crazy in this big empty house with nothing to do. I'm gonna use my business degree and go get a job."

"Hmm."

"I have to go get a bunch of new business clothes. I need a couple of suits and some more formal blouses and skirts."

He remained silent. Annoyed, Julie had an idea.

"And I need underwear. I'm going to get more of those panties you like that are see-through in the front and just a little string up my ass. I'll model them for you when you get home from work."

123456...8