Blast Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie felt like she'd been hit by a truck.

"What have I done? The poor girl is frightened out of her wits."

"Cosette, of course. I'll give you some privacy; take all the time you need. Thanks for confiding in me. I'll see you at dinner tonight, OK?

"Feel better, sweetie."

Chapter 8: Eroding Barriers

March -- June 2020.

It was just a few weeks after Pam started working with Nate that his resistance crumbled. Pam's apartment was only a few blocks from their office. Their new routine became (on two mornings of every week) he would appear at her apartment door for "coffee."

Sprawled across Pam's bed, Nate groaned while Pam licked clean his shrinking cock. It was just 30 minutes after he arrived at her door.

"It's crazy how you just, well, inflame me. Pam, how do you do it?"

"I thought you said my tits were the reason. All those words you've used: glorious, incredible, awesome, even stupendous."

"All true. But it's more than that. You've seen Julie, she's beautiful, and she's got great knockers, I believe they are 'C' cups. But every morning that I come here, I'm totally horny. I'm hard before you open the door, even."

"Nate, I don't know what to tell you. I'm horny too. You're a beautiful man--so big and masculine. And you're so affectionate. I just wish I had more time to cuddle like this. But now we need to get moving or we're going to be late to the office."

Those morning visits with Pam affected Nate in other ways. Unexpectedly, Nate became interested, or re-interested, in his wife.

Just a couple of weeks after Pam and Nate started having regular sex, Nate joined Julie in the shower. Turning on the second shower head made him just as soaking wet as she was.

"Wash your back?" Nate asked.

She was too surprised to speak; she simply nodded. With soapy hands, he massaged her muscles and ran his hands over all the skin he could reach. Apparently, he was using an expanded definition of "back" to include her ass.

Then he unexpectedly turned her around to face him. Soapy hands massaged her tits, first the left and then the right; her nipples hardened from the attention. Then his right hand moved downward.

First her navel, and then even further down. With a spurt of extra soap, he massaged her tangled triangle. Julie was getting more aroused by the minute. His left hand reached around her shoulders and pulled her against him while he kissed her firmly.

With his fingers now playing with her lower lips and his cock forced against her belly, she was already on the verge of an orgasm. Then his fingers started to fondle her clit and their tongues were playing--it was too much! She climaxed with a moan, and Nate kept a tight hold on her body with his arm to keep her from slippery body from sagging down towards the shower's floor.

When her self-control returned, Julie had a suggestion.

"Let's dry off and get back into bed. Please?"

He didn't answer her directly, but he reached past her to stop all the spray. Then he left the shower, returned with a huge towel, and began gently drying her from neck to toe.

"Thank you, Nate; I'll be waiting for you."

Smiling, she left her shower cap on the sink on her way out. Nate used the big towel to get his body dry. Not being very hairy, he finished quickly and hung up the towel.

Hard-on bobbling in front of him, he made his way towards the bed. Julie always enjoyed this view of his erection waving as he walked.

"How do you want me?" asked Julie.

"Just spread your legs. Yeah, like that. You're ready?"

"I am. Fuck me!"

After the soap, and rinsing and drying, Julie felt a little dry. While her husband was toweling off, she had grabbed the lube and made sure her vagina and asshole were nice and slippery.

Without any further foreplay, Nate hopped on and plunged his cock in, all the way to the root, and started pounding. Despite his huge overall physique, Nate's endowment was no more than average. That was OK with Julie, because she enjoyed how he could push all the way inside with each stroke, mashing his groin against her clit.

Another benefit: Julie loved anal sex, and a regular-sized cock like Nate's was just perfect for that purpose.

Not today, though. Nate was obviously getting close to his finish, after all the foreplay in the shower.

"Pound me, Nate. Fuck me!"

His thrusts began slowing and becoming less regular, and then he went rigid. She felt his wet spurts inside and used her finger on her clit to finish herself off too--before he withdrew.

"I need to go to work, Julie. Would you please lick me clean before I go?"

"Sure, I'll switch around."

While she lapped at his shrinking cock, Julie was shocked to feel his tongue probing around her clit.

"That's new. Never before has he put his tongue down there. Oof, that's hot."

"I think you're ready to go, Nate. Come back any time, you know."

"I want to jill off, but I also need to go to work. I wonder what's gotten into him."

In the next few weeks, because he's getting regular sex with Pam, Nate shows more interest in Julie. While they are having frequent sex, he renews his attraction for Julie's ass and anal sex, to Julie's delight.

"Something's going on with Nate. He's horny and attracted to me, like when we were first married. I just wiggle my bare ass or my tits, and he's hard and wanting my pussy or my asshole. Sometimes, even, both holes.

"And he's a lot more affectionate and attentive. He's stopped grunting at me when we talk. What is it? What's going on with him?"

Chapter 9: Debt and Destruction

Friday, November 10, 2023 (one day after the explosion).

Addressing Sylvie, Julie takes on an angry tone of voice.

"Sit down, I have something to say. I shouldn't have to remind you how smart your daughter is. This morning, Sette told you that she already knew about being evicted. Remember?

"Sette is incredibly intelligent. But she has no life experience at her age. She believes that you're on the brink of being destitute and homeless. And that, going on welfare means no longer having a father, because the poor children she knows on welfare all have only a mother.

"All of this is in her head, and worst of all you are being secretive with her, and she knows it. Instead of telling her the truth, you tell her 'It's all going to be fine.' When she KNOWS that is NOT true.

"And that, Sylvie, that is why she is back in that bedroom right now trying (and failing) to hold it together. How alone she must feel--friendless and disconnected from her parents. Losing her home and possessions just makes it all worse.

"Are you listening to me? Do I have your full attention?"

Sylvie nodded her head, tears on her cheeks.

"Good. Now, I want to know what the HELL is going on. You're going to explain things to me first, as practice. And then, you're going to do the same thing with your wonderful daughter. Sette is too old and too smart for any more cowardly bullshit."

"The truth is, Julie, we were behind on the rent. Theo hasn't had a paycheck in four months, and we also owe tens of thousands."

"I don't understand. You weren't spending frivolously, from what I could see. Cosette was wearing obviously used clothing. Your one car was an old wreck that didn't survive the fire last night. Oh, wait, now I understand. It was the medical bills, wasn't it?"

"That's right, Julie. From last year. Remember all those weeks when you had Cosette sleeping over here with you, while Theo stayed overnight in my hospital room? He managed to keep his job through most of that, but by the end they lost patience and shit-canned his ass."

"Alright, for shit's sake. I've been really patient. But now you're going to tell me. Where the FUCK is your husband?"

"I woke up alone three days ago. There was a note left on the bed for me. It's in my bag if you want to read it."

"No, Syl, just tell me."

"He's been really torn up over..."

"No! Tell me what he wrote. Exactly!"

"He said, uh, he was leaving so that Sette and I would be able to stay in the women's shelter and qualify for SNAP (that's food stamps) and welfare. He would try to find some kind of work and send us money when he could. And he asked me not to tell Cosette what a failure her father was. He asked me not to hate him but to remember when he was a good husband."

"Oh, shit. You haven't been able to contact him?"

"He took his phone with him, but he's either not responding or it's no longer charged. I suppose that even if he took the charger he might not have access to a power outlet. I'm so worried about him!"

Sylvie started weeping and put her head down. Julie gave her a side-hug and tried to comfort her.

"We will track him down and get him back to you. I have resources I can call upon. But tell me how you got into this mess."

"Yeah. (Sniffle.) OK. This is what happened. I got sent home from the hospital finally to convalesce, and Theo was there with me day and night. Because they had canned him from his long-term job at, well, let's call them Poop-Co.

"Poop-Co was concerned that he would sue them for unjust termination or something. So, they invented a lot of false issues to protect themselves, painting him as a bad employee.

"And if he got far enough along in the recruiting process, his prospective employer naturally called Poop-Co to confirm his employment history. At that point, the hoped-for job crashed and burned.

"I returned to work and was making just enough at the preschool to keep us going this far, barely. They only pay me $9 an hour for six hours a day. That's about $1,100 a month, or maybe $850 after taxes.

"We've been forced to pay a large share of that income every month to various creditors. And, as Sette has told you, the rent hasn't been paid for some time."

"I had no idea," Julie interjected. "I can't imagine how hard this year has been for you, all three of you. But, as hard as this is, please, try to be strong. Your daughter needs you, now more than ever."

"You are very lucky, Sylvie. You came back after a devastating illness. Your adorable daughter is fucking brilliant. She is going to make you bust out with pride in her accomplishments as she matures. How many women can say these things?

"Look me in the eye. The third reason you're lucky is ME. You are my friends; your daughter is so dear to me. And you're lucky because your friend and neighbor, Julie Kaiser, is RICH. Before it burned down, I could have paid cash and bought your house, 100%."

"We can't accept..."

"Don't interrupt me. It's really very simple. As long as it is necessary, you have a home here with me. Theo, too, once we locate him. Then everyone in this house has one job: helping Cosette feel secure and confident. And happy, damn it."

Chapter 10: Short-Term Plans

"Sylvie, do you remember what I do?"

"Um, you're an accountant, I think?"

"Yes, but a particular kind of accountant. I investigate situations where there may be unethical or criminal activity. You and I are going to meet with my friend Sarah Larkin, she's my lawyer friend and associate. I'm not an expert, but there might be a case against Poop-Co for illegally sabotaging your husband's career.

At the very least, she should force them going forward to do absolutely no more disparaging of him. Instead, they should simply verify his employment and salary history. Only that information is what employers are supposed to reveal, nothing more.

"That meeting is for next week. On Sunday, we're going to sit down and try to get our arms around your finances. When we know how much you owe and to who, or is it to whom? Aw, fuck it, whichever word fits. There's financial information in the computer you brought with you, right? Good.

"When we know all about your debts, we will know what the next steps are. It might be that you should file for bankruptcy; that will get you out from under all that medical debt. We can talk about that with Sarah, too.

"I'm going to call in some favors to get your husband found and returned to us. Like I say, part of my work is uncovering criminal activity, remember? I have contacts in the police and sheriff's offices, and at the District Attorney's office.

"Any questions so far?"

"Julie, you wanted me to take Sette and buy groceries, right?"

"Yes, but first you should check with her to see if she's wanting to go. She was pretty upset when I left her earlier. Oh, and I need to get you some money."

Julie went into the back of a cabinet and pulled out an electric crock pot slow cooker.

"Better than a safe, nobody would look in here."

From inside, she pulled out a wad of cash and pushed the bills into Sylvie's hand.

"Here you go. This is what I have in the house until I can get to the bank on Monday. It's ten $50s and ten $20s, total of $700. The keys to my Honda are over there on the hooks. Make sure you get things you can cook and that Sette will like. OK?"

"Thank you. For everything. Is there anything special I should pick up for you to eat?"

"Oh, no, I'm omnivorous."

Sylvie looked puzzled.

"That means she eats everything," explained Cosette.

"Eek! How much of all that did you hear?" asked Sylvie.

"I think I heard all of it. I felt bad about behaving poorly with Julie, so I practically followed her back to the kitchen. But then I hung back when I heard how cross she was. Julie, I'm so sorry. I had a bad moment back there in the bedroom. It's been hard to stay positive with everything that's happened. Believe me, I'm really grateful for everything you're doing for us.

"Mom? Let's go get groceries. When we get back, we're going to make your famous apple pie as a treat for our friend Julie.

"Before you go, Sylvie, what do you think happened last night?"

"There is no doubt in my mind: Plackett was cooking meth inside his house. From time to time, we could smell the noxious chemicals he was using. He must have been working on a large-scale operation to have created such an enormous explosion.

"I think, along with blowing his house to bits, he managed to almost vaporize himself in the blast. They didn't recover a body in the wreckage, just, um, parts. I'm sure that with DNA, they will confirm that Stan Plackett was at the center of the explosion.

"We were lucky that we had a little time to dress and take a few things with us before the fire took hold at our place. But you remember the concussion was so strong that it affected our hearing. I'm just happy that we were able to shelter with you right away and get out of the snow."

Chapter 11: Exposure

Friday, July 2, 2021.

At half past four, Julie walked into her husband's large office. His desk near the far wall was empty, and near the door, another desk was "manned" by Pam.

"Can I help... ah, sorry, you're Julie, aren't you? I'm Pam Norden, his administrative assistant."

"Hey, Pam, yes, I'm Julie Kaiser. How did you know?"

"There's a big picture of you on his desk, that's how. Nate, uh, Mr. Kaiser is just down the hall, he'll be back in a moment."

"You spend more time with him than I do, Pam. Come out and give me a hug."

As Pam stood and circled around the side of her desk, Julie got a good look at her.

"Wow! She sure is stacked. That's a pair of whoppers she's toting. Hold on, is she...?"

Nate entered the office and encountered his wife and his lover hugging.

"Oh, shit!" he thought.

"Julie! What a surprise. I'm happy to see you, but, well, why are you here?"

"I was going to take you out to dinner and talk about the holiday on Sunday. But now, I've met Pam. So, all three of us are going out. Pam, are you free, and do you like steak?"

"Yes, I'm free, and yes, I'm a meat eater. But, Julie, are you sure?"

"I'm absolutely sure. Like I said, you spend so much time with my husband. I want to get to know you better. I think we should get moving so they will give us a good table. You guys just shut off your computers, and we'll go.

"We're going to the steakhouse at Lima and Ludwig. On second thought, let's just use Nate's Cadillac since it has plenty of room inside."

Intending to be subtle, Pam and Nate shared relieved glances because this was a "coffee" day and she had come to work in his car. Pam's old Chevrolet was back at her apartment--not in the office parking lot. But Julie noticed their exchanged looks.

In the parking lot, Julie used her own key to unlock Nate's big Cadillac CTS sedan, pulling open the front passenger door and taking her usual seat. While she waited for Nate and Pam to take their seats on the left side of the car, she inhaled.

"No doubt, that's her scent. The same thing I smelled on her ten minutes ago when we hugged. So, he's been driving her to and from the office from where she lives. Hmm."

At the steakhouse, they settled in a booth with high partition walls and low lighting, offering a place to eat and talk with some privacy. Julie was warm and friendly as they shared stories of their lives and circumstances.

As the conversation went on, Julie was surprised. She really liked Pam! They had a lot of experiences in common, and lots of funny stories to share. Meanwhile, Nate watched them nervously, his attention ping-ponging between them.

Recognizing his discomfort, Julie put down her fork and grasped his hand.

Already very tense, Nate was about to lose his shit.

"Nate, take it easy. I know about you and Pam."

"Wha--?"

Pam froze with her water glass at her lips.

"I know you two are having sex."

While Nate shuddered, Pam spit her mouthful of water back into her glass. Coughing, she managed to put down the glass without spilling. Without intending to, their behavior confirmed Julie's suppositions.

"It looks like all three of us are about finished with our food. Nate's going to pay the check and then we're all going home to figure some things out. I know your car isn't at the office, Pam. We'll just pick up my Honda and we'll be going on home from there. Nate? Nate! You're taking me to my car, then you're bringing Pam to our house, right?"

"But--"

"No buts, Nate. Come home with Pam, or don't come home at all. You got me?"

"Yes. OK, Julie, I will."

"But, Julie--"

"Pam, with what has been going on, you can at least hear what I have to say. No more arguing. Nate, we're skipping dessert. Just pay the check, and we'll go."

Work-Life Balance

Julie parked her Honda in front of her house and got out.

Crossly, "Why are you two standing out on the front porch?"

"It's my doing. Are you sure you want me here? I could just go home."

"Pam, sweetie, shut up and go inside. We're going to have a little talk."

The three of them got comfortable (in a manner of speaking) in the living room, with Nate in his big recliner facing his wife and his girlfriend seated on their plush sofa.

"Pam, our five-year anniversary was last month. But up until this spring, we had stopped having sex. I need to show you something."

Julie took to her feet and began undressing, stripping, while making the sound of a drum and high-hat cymbal accompaniment.

"Doon, tsit-tsit, doon, tsit-tsit, doon, tsit-tsit..."

When she was fully naked, she twirled and then stood with her hip cocked out.

"Nine out of ten, wouldn't you say?"

"Ten, no, eleven," responded Nate.

"But after we were married for some time, he lost interest. It crushed me, but I came to understand what happened."

Julie related their whole miserable infertility saga.

"After all that, we had what they call on the internet a 'Dead Bedroom.'"

"I was stupid," admitted Nate.

"You were an idiot," Pam added. "God, look at her; she's so much hotter than me."

123456...8