Blast from The Past Pt. 03

Story Info
Liv finally gets what she’s been waiting for.
985 words
4.34
2.7k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv laid on the bed infront of him, legs open and her beautiful pussy inviting him inside. He continued to tease her, sliding his dick back and forth between her pussy lips, making her think he was going to enter. Liv felt like she was going to explode from the anticipation. She needed to feel him inside her. She looked up at him with her beautiful big brown eyes and reached up to wrap her arms around his thick neck, pulling him down towards and passionately kissing his big lips.

The way he kissed her showed her how much he had truly missed her. As she slid her tongue inside his mouth, David gave in and pushed his dick inside her throbbing pussy. Liv let out a gasp as his rock hard dick completely filled her. Once fully inside her David stopped and looked down at her as her tight little white pussy stretched and reacclimated to having his beautiful big black dick inside her.

Liv looked up at him with her arms still wrapped around his neck, biting her lower lip the way she knew drove him crazy. As they stared into each others eyes, Liv squeezed the muscles in her pussy just slightly so that David would feel her gripping onto him. He moaned and said "Fuck baby! I've missed that pussy so much!" Hearing that turned her on even more. David began stroking her deep and slow. He could tell he was stretching her out by the way her pussy gripped so tight around his cock everytime he pulled it out and by the little gasp she let out everytime he thrust inside.

Liv loved everything about his dick. He was the perfect length, long enough to completely fill her while not too big that it hurt. His dick was also amazingly thick and rubbed against her pussy walls in a way that had always made her lose control. No one had ever fucked here the way that David did, and she couldn't have been happier to have him inside her again.

David held onto her ankles and put her legs up over his shoulders, spreading them wide open and then thrust inside her, hard and deep. Liv's pussy was ready to take whatever he wanted to give her. He pushed her legs back over her head and slid his hands under her so he could grab her ass with both hands for leverage. Dave began continuously driving his big black cock deep inside her, hard and fast, filling her so deep while his balls slapped against her ass. She said, "Yes Daddy! Fuck my pussy just like that".

Dave asked her, "Who's pussy is it?"

Liv, without hesitation said "It's your pussy Daddy! It's always been your pussy! And I'm your little slut."

That's all Dave needed to hear. Without missing a single thrust he lifted her up by her ass and sat her down on his lap. With her arms around his neck and boobs in his face, Liv began riding him. She loved the feeling of his dick stretching her and rubbing against her pussy walls. She couldn't take it anymore and started to speed up, bouncing on his shaft. Liv was so wet that her juices were pouring down his dick and soaking his balls. Every time she rose up on it the cream from her pussy covered his whole dick. David shoved his face between her gorgeous tits while she rode him, squeezing them and sucking on her big hard nipples.

Liv felt her orgasm building up as she repeatedly dropped down on David's rock hard dick. She said, "fuck David you're going to make me cum! Can I cum on that dick Daddy?"

David looked her in the eyes and answered, "Cum on my dick, my little slut." He pulled her as close to him as physically possible, their chests pressed tightly against each other. He grabbed onto her ass and while kissing her lifted her slightly up and repeatedly thrust his hips up and his dick deep inside her. Liv felt her whole body tense up and couldn't hold it in anymore. She tried to scream but David's mouth was still pressed against hers. LIV came harder than she had ever cum before. The orgasm took everything she had out of her and she collapsed against him, completely breathless.

After giving her a minute to recover, David said "I'm not done with you yet." He flipped her over on all fours with her irresistible ass up in the air.

As he began deep stroking her from behind Liv exclaimed, "Give me that cum Daddy! I want to feel you cum inside me!" David slapped her ass, hard, and grabbed onto her curvy hips. As he fucked her dripping wet pussy he could see her tight pussy gripping onto his dick every time he slid out. The white cream from her pussy was such a beautiful contrast on his black dick. He loved hearing her ass bounce against him and the feeling of his balls slapping against her clit with every thrust.

He flipped her over on her back so he could look at the gorgeous pussy he was destroying. He could feel her squeezing her pussy, massaging his dick while he fucked her. David was fucking her pussy so deep, and when he saw her bite down on her lip it pushed him over the edge. With one last thrust he went deep her and drained his balls inside her. David groaned with his sexy deep voice and Liv could feel his dick pulsate as he filled her with his cum.

He laid down, his dick still semi-hard inside her and pulled her close to his body. He kissed her lips. As his dick slid out of her, he saw his cum slowly seep out of her pussy and said, "Get ready for round two."