Blast from The Past Pt. 02

Story Info
David and Liv venture back to his place.
1.1k words
4.58
2.9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David stood up from having had his face between between Liv's lusciously thick thighs and said, "did I tell you that you could cum yet?" Liv looked up at him with her beautiful big brown eyes and shook her head from side to side. It was clear she had forgotten her manners and it was time for him to make sure she never forgot them again.

They quickly left the bar and headed back to David's apartment. It wouldn't have been a long to walk but they didn't want to waste any time. The Uber pulled up and Liv leaned down to get into the car, her jeans sliding down just enough for him to see the top of her black lacy panties that he had been pulling to the side just minutes before. He felt his dick harden slightly in his pants. David slid in next to Liv and closed the door. Liv looked down and noticed the bulge in his jeans that he clearly wasn't trying to hide. She knew the ride was only a few minutes but Liv couldn't wait to touch his growing cock. She placed her pretty little hand on his thigh and slid it up until she could feel his hardness. She began rubbing the head of his dick through his jeans and felt a slight wetness seeping through where the head was. Knowing he was leaking precum for her turned her on.

Although it felt like no time had passed since the last time they were together, the truth was it had been many years. David needed to distract his mind to stop him from cumming in his jeans while she playfully stroked him. He asked, "So what have you been up to?" Liv filled him in on her life: her job, her family, and her relationship that had recently ended. David listened but all he could think about was how much he hated that someone else had been inside her. Logically he knew she had been with other men, but he had once owned that pussy and in his mind it still belonged to him. He asked, "Has anyone fucked you like I fucked you?" Liv giggled and responded with, "don't be silly, no one could fuck me like you Daddy." That's all he needed to hear.

He reached over and grabbed her head with his big hands and pulled her to his mouth. Within seconds her tongue was in his mouth, swirling and playing with his own and giving him a preview of what she planned to do to his dick. He slid his hand between her legs and could feel her pussy pulsating as it begged for him.

With Liv's mouth still attached to his, he caught the eye of the Uber driver in the rear view mirror. He was clearly watching them, which only turned David on more. He loved putting on a show, especially when he was with his leading lady. He lifted Liv's white tshirt, pulling her bra up and exposing her beautiful milky white breasts. David palmed her soft tits, squeezing them and rubbing her nipples causing them to instantly harden between his fingers. Liv saw the driver watching and knew David was putting on a show, but she didn't care. She was so happy being back in David's hands that she would've let him bend her over and fuck her right then and there if he wanted to. As Liv let out a soft moan the car swerved to avoiding hitting the curb. David and Liv stopped what they were doing and couldn't help but laugh.

They stepped in through the doors of David's apartment and before the door was even closed David picked her up and carried her towards the couch, passionately kissing her as they moved through the hall. David sat down with Liv straddling his lap, grabbing her ass with both hands as she grinned herself against his hard dick in his pants. As Liv got down on her knees infront of him and he stopped her. David told her, "Go prepare yourself for me. I hope you still remember what I like."

Liv walked into the bedroom, admiring the decor. David was clearly doing well for himself. The apartment was stylish but still cozy. Liv wiggled out of her tight jeans, leaving just her heels and black lace panties. She took her bra off but left the white tshirt on, her dark hard nipples able to be seen through it. She tied her long brown hair back into two braids and laid down on the bed, her face down and her ass up in the air.

David entered the room and saw her ready for him. He pulled her panties down and spanked her white ass so hard it left a red handprint. Liv gasped and exclaimed "Fuck Daddy!"

David spread her deliciously thick thighs apart and revealed what he had been craving. He lowered himself between her legs and loved watching how she trembled from feeling just his breath on her inner thighs. He pulled her panties down and gazed upon her beautiful pussy. He loved the way she smelled so sweet. Her pussy was perfectly groomed just the way he liked, trimmed and neat but still a little hair.

The way her pussy was glistening showed him how wet she already was for him. He pulled his shirt off, revealing his beautiful chocolate colored chest and muscular arms. Liv sat up and undid his belt, helping him pull down his pants and leaving him in his tight briefs. She could see that he was fully erect through his underwear. She laid down and said, "Please give me that dick Daddy! I can't wait another second!"

As soon as the words came out of her mouth she knew she had made a mistake. Telling him she couldn't wait would only make him want to tease her that much more. He smirked at her and said, "Oh you want it?" Liv grabbed his big black dick with both hands and brought it to her mouth. She spit on it and licked up and down the shaft, making it sloppy and wet so she could slide it in her mouth easily. She loved the taste of his dick but not as much as she loved hearing him moan for her. David would never admit it to her, but he couldn't wait any longer.

He laid his beautiful girl back on the bed while spreading her legs. Grabbing hold of his dick with a firm grasp, he began to rub it against her pussy, focusing on her clit. He slid it back and fourth between her pussy lips, spreading them apart just enough to slide the tip in. Liv was squirming, raising her hips to try to force his dick deeper. He looked down at her and said, "What's your rush?"

Part 3 coming out within the week.