All Comments on 'Blaze of Glory'

by RelentlessOnanism

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

" I could do with some help, to take the strain." She said.

"I could do with some help to take the strain(COMMA)" she said.

"You definitely paint a picture with words, that is your gift." Period after "words."

"Okay, I'm in." She said." Comma after "said" and lowercase "s" in "she".

"Hello, sweetie." Jackie said". Comma after "sweetie".

You really should know how to use basic punctuation by now. It seems you don't so I suggest an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Would like to see Richie and Marcus with Richie's Mom

Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An ameture escort who doesn't do watersports

I don't like gangbang, swapping or sharing sorry, you are writing to please yourself, not others,

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 4 years ago
Nice

I'm stunned that as of this comment, this story is only at a 4.3. I've read plenty of stories that are in the HOF with scores of 4.65 or higher and they weren't as good as this. I'm definitely looking forward to what Relentless has planned next

DomwoolfDomwoolfabout 4 years ago
Well done

An interesting subject handled well. Just enough background to set the scene. I'd like to see a second part adding the other mother in a foursome. or maybe adding grandma, older ladies need sex too.

nicho1855nicho1855about 4 years ago
Good story

Very realistic and entertaining. Ignore the anonymous grammar Nazi's. If they really knew what they were talking about, they would be writing stories under their own names, instead of hanging shit on everyone else that puts up a decent story here. It pisses me off!! Anyway, back to the story. I thought you may have finished off with a foursome with Megan and the boys, seeing as how Ritchie has been banging Jackie,it would only be fair for Marcus to have a crack at Megan. Maybe in the next chapter, if you write one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Your stories say, they come under dirty/nasty category

I don't think so, I don't see any nasty things in any of your stories, no fluid exchange, no squirting & no other nasty stuffs, your stories come under softcore vanilla sex category šŸ˜Š

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 4 years ago

To the anonymous comment below me, you make a fair point

john-the-authorjohn-the-authoralmost 4 years ago
Exceptional!

I'm an enormous fan of mother/son stories and there was something about this one that really stood out. Thank you! (And yes, as an author in real life, you might enjoy a little copyediting, but *pffffffft!* there's nothing so egregious that it was distracting. I ended up reading the whole thing to see how well it resolved and was quite pleased.)

I'll be reading more of your stories and favoriting this one at the very least. Well done!

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago

Well, I gave it 5 stars and I agree the grammar police can stuff it. I don't come here looking for Shakespeare or Twain. I come here for erotic fantasy and this one hit the mark. A little different take on the Mom Son genre and I liked it. My first sampling of your wares but not the last. If a couple more prove as enjoyable as this one I will add you to my follow list. Let you know.

Cheers

SAGE

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
ALMOST a "five"

I really enjoyed the story, the mother-son incest is exciting. Good job!

I gave four stars, because it was distracting and annoying with the random italicized words. I think an editor could help with that.

Colachuppa72Colachuppa72over 2 years ago

5 stars . .simple but meaningful plot easy flow and great use of language plus it was written almost as if Glory is almost factual about it occurring. . o rushes of emotion just a quiet acceptance that i found as a great read :)

Dorsmine4Dorsmine4about 2 years ago

Man what a great story. Loved the character development. Just a job well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was cool with the story UNTIL the son became cool with the whole situation. Just once I'd to see a story where a son discovers his mother's a whore and just leaves the situation and leaves her a emotional wreck.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[26.07.22]

Hawt, HaWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What son is okay with his mom being a whore, much less sharing her with a bunch of others? Just... gross.

TomdullyTomdullyover 1 year ago

reading about a whore doesn't seem interesting. You should have made her more wholesome instead of a prostitute because they are not sexy 'you know monkeypox and a few other things that will literally kill yah you had a wild idea ' that's just me' I do hope you get a lot of readers though. My best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and great characters, and to my mind, very believable.

Interesting how so many guys have a problem with a female stud, that is, a slut. Tomdully et al can't seem to think that a whore can also be wholesome and sexy. I have the utmost respect for working girls as they provide something most women seem are unable to. Curiously, I have never availed myself of the services of a working girl, although I did date one briefly, (her job never bothered me), and I worked as an operations manager at a tabletop dance club for 4 years. I treated the girls as I would treat my daughter and they were really lovely kids and they appreciated the respect I showed them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story! These are fantasy and it appears that some readers take them as more. The storyline was believable but more so, it was entertaining. Keep up the good work. Hope to see more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRelentlessOnanism@RelentlessOnanism
***UPDATE, 8/1/24*** I have a story I was writing that has stalled a bit, and Iā€™m going to try and resuscitate it at some point, but there's no timeframe on that. When I have more to tell you, I will. *** If you want to get in touch, email me at: relentless.onanism@hotmail....