Blaze of Glory

Story Info
College boy hires an escort and it turns out it's his mother.
16.3k words
4.59
72.8k
177
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's note: Anyone in this story who indulges in any sexual activity is eighteen or older.***

1

This was by no means Jackie's first gang-bang, and she couldn't imagine for a second that it would be her last, but it was most definitely the first gang-bang where her teenage son happened to be in attendance.

Stavros, her usual contact from the escort agency, had phoned her that afternoon; a last minute booking had come up, suddenly, out of the blue.

"We're talking multiple clients." He had said, in that disinterested, matter-of-fact tone he always used. As if pimping out women for sex was no more exciting than doing some minor clerical work.

"Define multiple clients, Stav?" She had responded.

"Five guys. College boys, out for a good time."

"I see. And you want me to show them a good time all by myself? That's a lot of cock for me to suck on my own. I could do with some help, to take the strain." She said. "Hell, if we're talking about a party, wouldn't they like to see a couple of us girls put on a show?"

"What kind of show?"

"Eat each other out. Fuck each other with strap-ons. That sort of thing." She looked around for a moment, suddenly aware of what this conversation might sound like to disinterested passers-by.

"You definitely paint a picture with words, that is your gift. Well, one of them." Stavros replied, with a dry tone. "But no one else is around. You're the only lady available. Come on, Jacks, you know you're just the girl for the occasion."

Jackie stood there for a moment, pondering her course of action. She could feel a familiar tingle growing inside her. A sense of excitement and anticipation. Five guys. Five college guys. Jocks, probably. Young men with hard bodies and, hopefully, big dicks.

Oh fuck, who are you trying to kid? She thought to herself. You know you want to do it.

"Okay, I'm in." She said.

"Cool." Stavros replied. "I'll email you the details. There's a two-hundred dollar bonus in it for you."

"Great."

"Oh, one more thing. You might want to attend to certain hygiene matters; they paid extra to do you in the ass."

"Yippee!" She muttered, wanting to sound sarcastic and jaundiced, but her excitement still seeped through.

She hung up, and a few seconds later her phone pinged, telling her she'd received a message. Stav's email informed her of where to go, what time to be there, and who her contact was. The party wasn't for a few hours, so she had plenty of time to get ready.

Jackie took a quick shower, administered a couple enemas and then shaved herself all over, paying special attention to her crotch. The vast majority of clients these days had an almost pathological aversion to female pubic hair - college boys especially - and so, in a 21st century consumer-capitalist society, like the good ol' US-of-A, Jackie understood that she had to cater to her patrons' desires. If that meant no bush, then no bush it was.

She thought it was a bit of a shame, to be honest. Jackie was a natural redhead - well, she had been; she'd been dying her hair for years now - and, if she let it grow, she had a fiery patch of coppery ginger pubes, that she was rather proud of. But hey, in the world of classy, high-end prostitution, the customer was always right.

Jackie then got dressed. She opted for a very casual look. Jeans, knee-high boots and a dark, modest top. She looked like a common-or-garden soccer mom. If you saw her, you might not give her a second look. And that was exactly the point. The way it usually worked, especially if she was heading to a hotel, she would dress like a civilian. The management at those types of establishment knew exactly what went on under their roofs. Call-girls came and went. It was part and parcel of every hotel's daily routine.

If you were a hooker, looking for business in the bar or lobby, you dressed appropriately - some varying degree of sluttiness - and you hoped you wouldn't be asked to leave. If you already had a date arranged in one of the rooms, however, you tried to look inconspicuous. Once you arrived, and received your customary donation, you could head to the bathroom and whore yourself up.

Then the fun would begin.

Sometimes you had to play cat and mouse with the hotel employees, depending on how uptight they were. The best places, with the best lobby staff, worked with the girls. They understood that some of their guests had certain needs, and someone like Jackie was exactly the sort of person who could cater to those needs. Anonymously and discreetly. Her agency's number was in the personal phonebook of plenty of concierges in town. There would usually be a little kickback for them, if they helped arrange a meet up. Some preferred payment in kind, and Jackie had been known to blow a few guys in the front office when she had to.

Her current destination was a hotel downtown, called The Mallard. It wasn't the classiest of joints, not anymore, but she'd been fucked in plenty of worse places. In its heyday it had been pretty smart, but now it looked a little worse for wear. Past its prime. Jackie knew the feeling.

She'd arrived ten minutes early and made her way to the room number she'd been given. She was carrying a large bag, that contained all the things your modern sex worker might need to provide some sensual pleasure. There was a change of clothes, including stockings and slutty lingerie, plenty of condoms, Viagra, lube, handcuffs, and even some dildos (which Jackie doubted she'd have any need for tonight). There was also a can of mace and a telescopic baton.

You could never be too careful.

She took a moment to compose herself, put on her game-face as it were, then she knocked on the door. After a few moments, it opened and a young, blond-haired man was stood opposite her.

"Uh...hello?" He stammered, nervously.

"Hello, sweetie." Jackie said, with the confidence bred by years of meeting clients in situations exactly like this. "Are you Paul?"

"Yeah."

"Well, hello Paul. I'm Glory. Are you going to invite me in?"

"Sure."

He opened the door wider and Jackie sauntered past, putting on the best hip-swaying moves she could muster. She always knew how to make an entrance. Paul closed the door behind them.

Glory was her professional name, the name she used when she fucked and sucked her clients. It was a terrible pun really. Jackie was christened Jacqueline Louise Blaze. Jackie Blaze would have been a great name for a prostitute, but she had been advised to take up a pseudonym and, after much consideration, Glory seemed a reasonable moniker to adopt. In truth, she didn't like it that much, but she'd been using it for the best part of twenty years, so she wasn't going to change it now.

She made her way into the room, which was in fact a suite. There was a short hallway, going through to the main bedroom, with a couple of other doors, presumably leading off to a bathroom and perhaps another bedroom. Paul led the way, nervously looking back over his shoulder from time to time. Jackie wondered if he might be a virgin. He was quite handsome, tall and with a fine physique, but he didn't seem all that confident. The thought both amused and aroused her. Taking a teenage boy's cherry was one of Jackie's specialities.

In the main bedroom, she found two other young men, sat casually on the edge of the bed. They looked a lot more relaxed than their friend. She smiled at them all, with a dazzling insincere sincerity.

"Well, gentlemen, are we all going to have ourselves a good time tonight?" She asked.

"Sure thing, ma'am." One of the other boys replied, eyeing her up and down with an almost carnivorous leer.

He's no virgin, she thought to herself. He is going to be someone I'll have to keep my eye on.

"So, I was told there were going to be five of you strapping young men. I was never too hot at math, but I can only count three."

"Uh...yeah...there are two other guys but they are running a bit late. They should be here soon." Paul stammered.

"No harm in us getting started without them, is there?" Said the cocky guy on the bed.

"Certainly not. No harm at all." Jackie replied, with a hungry look on her face.

2

Those two other guys were approaching the hotel as fast as they could. Richie and Marcus were stuck in the back of an Uber, a few miles away. They had planned to get there using Richie's car, but it was such a hunk of junk, it ended up breaking down five minutes after their journey began. They managed to get hold of a local mechanic, but he couldn't get the damn thing started.

"Well, I'm not going to lie to you boys, there's a whole list of things wrong with what I am generously going to call your car." The mechanic said, with a deep southern drawl. "The main problem at the moment is the distributor; which is, pardon my French, shot to shit. I can fix it, but you're not going to get the parts before Monday morning."

"Fuck!" Richie exclaimed. "So what do we do?"

"I'll tow the thing back to my shop." The mechanic said. "Maybe you can get a cab?"

So, that was why, an hour or so later, the two young men were sat on the back seat of a Prius, with Richie in the midst of a heated phone conversation with Paul, who was already at the hotel.

"Where are you, man?" Paul asked.

"We're not far away now." Richie replied.

"We've only got her for the hour, and Max is already fucking her."

"There's a big surprise."

"You've got to see her, man, she's a stone cold fox. She's a fucking milf."

"Cool." Richie said. "Go get her then, we'll be there in ten minutes."

Actually, they were there in about twenty. They practically fell over themselves, reaching the front desk, where a room card was waiting for them. Then they headed to the elevator, both of them bouncing from one foot to the other, as they waited impatiently in the lobby. Once they got to the right floor, they ran down the corridor and scrambled to get into the room.

And this was what they found.

Jackie was on the bed, facing the far wall. She was naked, save for a pair of black stockings, riding the cock of a guy called Kurt. Well, his name was actually Alfonse, but when he was younger he had looked a bit like Kurt Cobain, so everyone had just taken to calling him that instead. Kurt had a thick dick - not too long, but as wide as a Coke can - and it was buried inside Jackie's cunt.

Max was stood behind her, and he was fucking her in the ass. His dick was long, but slender, so it made sense for him to take her up the butt. Jackie knew double penetration was likely to be on the agenda, they had paid extra for anal after all, and she only had so many holes available; but even she was a little surprised to find herself in this position so soon.

Paul was kneeling on the bed in front of her, and she was avidly sucking his dick. Her head was bobbing back and forth, as she gobbled away at his cock, strands of saliva dripping on to the sheets below. He had his hands in her hair, his hips moving moving forward with greater certainty; his confidence growing, as he skull-fucked the delectable older woman in front of him.

How different things had been twenty minutes earlier. Jackie had joined the three boys in their hotel bedroom. After a quick chat, the business formalities took place. Paul handed over an envelope, containing her fee; then Jackie headed to the bathroom. Once she'd checked the money was right, she phoned the agency to confirm everything was okay. Then she applied more makeup and got changed; transforming herself from Jackie the soccer mom, to Glory the high-class whore.

She was wearing a skin-tight, metallic red dress, so short it barely covered the crack of her ass. Underneath she had on a black g-string and a matching bra, plus black stockings. She was the very epitome of succulent sluttiness, with her curvy butt and her big, heavy boobs.

Almost as soon as she re-entered the room, they were all over her. Max was leading the way, grabbing hold of her tits and kissing her deeply. Jackie was a prostitute who didn't mind making out with her clients. Some saw that as a step too far, a connection that was too intimate, but Jackie had no objections. Intimacy was what she wanted. Craved. A true human connection. Every. Goddamn. Time.

So that was the scene before them, as Richie and Marcus entered the room. Three college guys going to town on some mature, naked lady, fucking her airtight. An obscene statue of flushed, sweaty, pulsing flesh. The sound of rhythmic slapping. The smell of pure arousal. It was Paul who noticed them first, despite being somewhat preoccupied with the first and best blowjob he'd ever received.

"Hey guys!" He shouted. "Glad to see you're here. Meet Glory."

Jackie temporarily disengaged herself from Paul's cock, looking back over her shoulder, preparing to welcome two more attendees to the party. But that was the precise moment that she saw who these new attendees were. One was Richie McCauley, a young man she had known since he was seven years old.

The other was Marcus Blaze, her son.

3

Jackie Blaze had been a whore long before anyone ever paid her to have sex.

She had been relatively innocent as a teenager, a lively, sparky girl, with an easy smile, a face full of freckles and a mane of fiery red hair. She was very much a daddy's girl, spending as much time with her father as she could. But then, one day, without a word ever being said, he was gone; abandoning his wife and daughter just like that.

Jackie had been devastated by his absence, devastated by the feelings of abandonment and loss. Then, about eighteen months later, she met an older boy who proceeded to fuck her brains out. That initial sexual encounter seemed to flip some switch in Jackie's brain, and she basically became - for want of a better term - a raving nymphomaniac. Jackie fucked her way round town, sleeping with pretty much anyone who asked her nicely. And plenty of people who didn't.

It was only when she was a freshman at college, that someone suggested she might want to make some money from all that extracurricular activity she was indulging in. Jackie had met a beautiful icy blonde called Emily, and the two of them would fool around with each other in Jackie's dorm, once classes were over for the day. After a particularly intense session of pussy-lapping, where Emily had squirted all over Jackie's face, she had raised the subject of escorting.

"I've done it a few times." She said, still panting from her orgasmic comedown. "You can make a shit ton of money."

"You don't need any money." Jackie said, in a slightly accusing tone. She was quite conscious that her occasional bedmate came from a fairly comfortable background. Certainly a lot more comfortable that Jackie's.

"Yeah, that's true." Emily conceded. "But it's fucking hot. Being paid to have sex. Going to some hotel room, dressed up like a whore. Taking the money. Sucking his cock. You feel powerful. You feel like you're in control."

"Sounds like you enjoy it." Jackie said, gently stroking the other girl's soft inner thigh.

"Yeah, and you'd fucking love it too. A dirty little slut like you. You don't care who you fuck. Why not make some bank while you're doing it?"

This intimate little conversation planted a seed in Jackie's mind. Within a few days she had received a call from the agency Emily used, which went by the name of Cornucopia. And within a few weeks Jackie had become a professional sex worker. By the end of that year, she was earning so much money, she had dropped out of college to become a full-time whore.

It was a burgeoning and successful career. Jackie was a buxom redhead, who was absolutely filthy between the sheets. She quickly earned a reputation as a world-class fuck. Energetic. Enthusiastic. A true sexual dynamo. No holds and no holes were barred.

But then she got pregnant.

She never knew exactly who the father was. Jackie continued sleeping around with people outside her work. She was promiscuous, to put it mildly. Although she always tried to use precautions, she could be a pretty reckless fuck, and it was perhaps inevitable that an accident might happen.

In some ways, her new situation worked to her advantage, initially. There were some guys who would pay big bucks to fuck a girl who was heavy with child. Her rates soared once her tits started producing milk. But soon enough, she had to temporarily pause her career.

Jackie knew she was never going to be a proper mother. She was too selfish, too feckless, too self-absorbed. So, almost as soon as Marcus was born, she effectively dumped him on her own mother. It was Grandma, who brought him up. Grandma, who read bedtime stories to him at night. Who rubbed ointment on his knee when he fell over. Who helped him with his homework. Who did the hard job of parenting.

Marcus saw plenty of his mother. She did play a big part in his life. Not a permanent part. Or a reliable one. But she was there. She was this crazy, exciting, vivacious young woman, who came in and out of his world with unpredictable timing. He adored her. He worshipped her. She was funny and daring. She let him do all the things Grandma would not.

He was seeing plenty of her now...spread-eagled on a hotel bed, being gang-banged by three of his college friends.

Marcus had never known for certain what it was that his mother did for a living, but he had his suspicions. He'd ask her about it occasionally, and she would say she worked in the service industry. If he probed any further, she would simply deflect and change the subject.

There would be no changing the subject now.

Marcus stood there for a moment, the whole world slowing down to a complete standstill. He could hear the panting and groaning of Max and Kurt. He could see, with crystal clear clarity, the sheen of sweat on his mother's lower back and ass cheeks. He could see the way the muscles in Max's legs and butt flexed and pulsed, as he sodomised Marcus' mom.

"Holy fuck!" He heard Richie gasp. "Dude, that's your mo..."

At this point, Marcus grabbed hold of his friend's arm and dragged him out of the room.

4

The older boy who introduced Jackie to sex, wasn't just any older boy. He was, in fact, her mother's younger half-brother, her Uncle Joel. He had been the product of her grandfather's second marriage and was in fact only a few years older than Jackie. He didn't live too far away and he spent quite a bit of time at the Blaze household.

She'd always had a bit of a crush on him and after her father's sudden departure, she found herself spending more and more time in his company. Eventually, one thing led to the other, Uncle Joel taking advantage of his young niece, and the two of them became lovers. They would spend long afternoons together; Jackie skipping classes at high school, the pair of them smoking dope and exploring each other's bodies.

This was the period when she discovered the power of sex. The sheer thrill of it. Her Uncle Joel was a filthy, dirty-minded individual, and he had met his perfect match in his nubile niece. Her eyes were quickly opened to the myriad possibilities of the flesh. Within a remarkably short period of time, she progressed from being an innocent virgin to an outrageous, rapacious slut.