All Comments on 'Blazing Glory Ch. 08'

by ShadwNinjaX

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
KolrinKolrinover 12 years ago
Strike one

gainst the evil witch! This is getting better and better.

But Calista being Elistrae's daughter means she the Dark Maiden is no Maiden doesn't it? Or is that a title? But damn I like Calista already. Her father must have known though.

That being said, I have some feeling who Richard's 'runaway' dad is. Keep it up. I love every chapter!

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 12 years agoAuthor
About Eilistraee

Firstly, thank you for your kind words Kolrin! About the drow goddess now. You do make a valid point. When I took the approach on this story, I decided I was going to maintain pure traditions in some cases while in others using an author's freedom to venture into the new and unknown. That's why I wanted Eilistraee to have her canonized history with her but am now taking her character down a path to flow with the story. Eilistraee desires the drow to come to the surface and the alignment of good, right? Well I am writing the good drow goddess as beginning to take action finally in her own plans that measure that may ultimately lead to a third arc of Blazing Glory. Thanks again for making a very observant comment! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the possiblitiy of her being the dark maidens daughter

Considering Corellon Larethian is Eilistraee's father while Lolth or Araushnee which is her name before her fall. So Callista could rightly be the daughter of Eilistraee or her god daughter.Eilistraee may of got her mothers looks, but was more like her father while her brother who also got the mothers looks was more like her. While saying it keep writing Im sure you could get this series published as a novel and It will be popular.

BainsidheBainsidheover 12 years ago
As always thank you

I am enjoying the continued exploits of Blaze and crew. One of the things that I like is the interesting way you are blending the myths. The story tends to draw me into their world. What I find really nice is the way you write the action parts, just enough information to get an idea of what is going on. Letting our imagination fill in all the spots not described. I almost feel sorry for Koas, soon she won't have any of her pretty mountains to look at. The feel of the story is nice, moving at a nice pace, creating believable characters (yes I know they are fictional but thier reactions to events and situations are realistical), learning more about each character, and all in all just a fun read. Perhaps it is me but it seems that each chapter is a little better than the last.

Bainsidhe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing story

Love the series and I love how fast you put these stories out! A few grammatical and spelling errors but great none the less!

And btw kolrin, blaze's dad was killed. In the first chapter it says he was speared by an orc

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Quality read meets sexy d&d

This is quite a story. Well done introducing so many characters and elements without leaving the reader lost and overwhelmed. If you don't mind, I may put a story model together loosely based on this series. Smells too much like dnd not too. Nothing will be commercial or money making, and tribute will be played. Again thanks for the great story.

NukuquaNukuquaover 12 years ago
Fantastic

As the title says FANTASTIC, cant wait till the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Better and Better

Wow! How can each chapter be better then the next? It's really a very good plot with really good sex. I'm not normally a fan of harem but this is really good! Blaze kind of reminds me of Eragon, and that makes me super happy!!

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 12 years ago
Blaze's Healing

The way the previous chapter ended was just incredible. Suspenseful and infuriating, leaving us just dying to find out what happens.

Then the struggle to bring Blaze to the sorceress for healing was very well written as well. He was basically left out because he was little more than a lump at that point…

The only part I have any sort of "issue" with is that he is just suddenly healed. From death's door, suffering from the worst curse out there, to admiring his healer's curves and getting laid. Is the sorceress actually some sort of god, her power so much greater than everyone else's that it was no struggle at for her to save him? That level of magic cost her (or anyone else) nothing?

Do you see what I mean? You set this up to be a huge thing, with even Koas reveling in how deliciously evil Blaze's curse was... and then it just goes away.

::shrug::

Still a great story, and I can't wait for the next chapter. (Even if Blaze continues to be impressed with mini, 50-foot sequoias.) I hope you don't mind the feedback. You've started an epic, Lord of the Rings type of story here...

—Hak

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 12 years agoAuthor
Callista's healing power and past

You bring up very valid points hakdrakken. The first thing I wanted to do is almost what you have experienced. I wanted the reader to wonder how it was possible that Callista was able to remove such a powerful and deadly curse. They would experience that confusion and wonder with some of the characters, especially Rae. I placed the small clues throughout the chapter before dropping the big one near the end. I was testing my writing ability in this chapter in leading the reader on with the desire for answers.

There are a few sentences that allude to Callista's past as a healer. She's always practiced the magical art of healing and protection, never destructiion. Her experience and talent in the healing profession is nearly unequaled and why many elves seek her out for cures for terrible sufferings despite their revulsion of her.

Add into consideration the secret of her power that not even she understands but a certain goddess of light knows (i.e. big hint at near end of chapter) where it comes from and you can then understand why Koas wanted her out of the picture. Callista is one of the few individuals in Aidan with an incredible amount of power not yet tapped into other than healing.

So with that aspect of her power, whether it was difficult or not for her to remove the curse and damage done to Blaze may or may not be illuminated on, it was still within her experienced hands to remove. It still required a good number of days of undisturbed rest for Blaze to fully recover before he was allowed to see Kendra and the others. There still also may be unintended consequences of these actions that could be unforeseeable, but I shall leave that for another chapter possibly if I think an idea could work. I hope that clarifies things for you and thanks again for the feedback. =)

ladidah89ladidah89about 12 years ago

Another interesting chapter,as hakdrakken said, the resolution of Blaze's predicament was a bit quick and might have been more interesting/could have been extended by elaborating more on the ailment which had inflicted upon him. The introduction of the silver enchantress was interesting and she represented another unique and gorgeous addition to story's characters. It will be interesting to find out the mystery behind her powers, but as of now I suspect she's either an unknown goddess or she's channeling the powers of a god/goddess/gods.

She definitely makes a welcome addition to Blaze's "harem" and I love the fact that she said she'd be exclusively Blaze's, that is one of my favorite aspects of the story, which is that the women introduced are so diverse and attractive in their own way.

I've ranted enough about rape in previous chapters so I won't go on about it again, haha.

jay_gjay_gabout 12 years ago

I was glad to see a scene with just kendra and blaze by themselves again! I liked to see her finally realize she loved him as well!

wishmelycanwishmelycanover 11 years ago
Contstructive Criticism

My main complaint is that your characters are not very original. Yes u mention this beforehand, and I get tjat they arent the exact character from wherever u may have extracted.him, but still. I think u are too creative for that. But this would still make a great hentai series

txhaymantxhaymanalmost 11 years ago
another wonderful installment

Glad I found your series and Look forward to the next chapter

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Question and Comments

I thought Eilistraee was against using the sorceress but she was proud of her after the hellhound fight?

Also, I wouldn't mind Blaze making speeches to these cities. Something along the lines of, while I'm trying to save this world from hatred and evil, it seems I'll be saving hatred and evil from the very same with everyone's hatred and ill will towards people that are different...

Great story!

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 9 years agoAuthor
Eilistraee's daughter

The good drow goddess truly did not want Callista involved in this out of parental concern. She feared any involvement could put her child in harm's way. Stavros tried to help her understand that Callista is the only one with the abilities to save Blaze. Despite her wishes, Eilistraee came to realize as much as Stavros had said: with the coming war to plunge the world into chaos, nothing can stop Callista becoming involved in some way. While still afraid for her daughter, Eilistraee is proud that Callista is standing up for herself and those she cares about, in powerful fashion too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unzipped?

Bottom of pg. 6: I don't think that their world had zippers. Perhaps; laces, buttons, hooks & eyes or even 'held together magically'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At this point the sexual encounters the women have with these random creatures and thier monster cocks are so much more 'hotter' or hardcore than the main character.

I mean hell that demon just fucked the shit out of that drow she had a seizure. And with gargoyle last chapter how the hell is the main characters 'equipment' going to even touch the sides

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadwNinjaX@ShadwNinjaX
1349 Followers
Update 02/09/2021: Thank you everyone for your kind comments. First let me apologize for the silence over the last few years. A commenter was correct, I had received a lot of negative comments pushing for the next chapter that affected my motivation. A lot of real life stuff w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES